shag

Hate or love?

 

 

 

 

 

 

“OI TAENG. Why do you look so shag? Hahaha “Yuri laughed as she smacked  Taeyeon.

 

 

“Yeah... indeed... super shag!” Taeyeon replied.

 

 

" omoooooooo. You mean you and tiffany..........." Yuri screamed and Taeyeon quickly covered .

 

 

“YAH. shhhhhh. You want the whole school to know? “Taeyeon glared at Yuri.

 

 

" woah woah woahhhhhhh. How many times?? “Yuri asked as she wriggled her eyebrows.

 

 

“10times... “Taeyeon mumbled as she face palmed herself.

 

 

" woahhhhhhhhh. Didn’t know you like it rough uh buddy!! “Yuri exclaimed as she hit Taeyeon again.

 

 

“Yah! Shuddup..... I wanted to sleep but fany keep..... “Taeyeon mumbled.

 

 

“Hahaha. I totally understand you, bro. We're just too hot to resist!! “Yuri replied back as they walked to class together.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

---------------------------------- In class -----------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

“Kim Taeyeon please wake up! “The teacher said.

 

 

Taeyeon just continued sleeping...........

 

 

“Taeyeon...... “Nicole shook Taeyeon lightly.

 

 

“Hmmmm?” Taeyeon woke up and rubbed her eyes cutely.

 

 

“I know you won the netball competition but that does not allow you to sleep in my class!”

 

 

“No sir........ I’m just not feeling well....... I’m....... having cramps..... “Taeyeon pouted.

 

 

Yuri laughed out loudly when she heard what Taeyeon said because she knew the reason why Taeyeon was sleeping in class.

 

 

“Now Kwon Yuri can you tell me what's so funny?” the teacher looked at Yuri.

 

 

“N... nothing... sir.....” Yuri controlled her laughter.

 

 

Taeyeon turned back her head and glared at Yuri.

 

 

“Cramps?” Yuri mouthed to Taeyeon and giggled.

 

 

Taeyeon just rolled her eyes at Yuri and turned back to face the front.

 

 

“Hey Taeyeon are you okay?" Nicole asked Taeyeon worriedly.

 

 

“Yep. I’m fine. Don’t worry. I’m just sleepy." Taeyeon replied as she yawned.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

--------------------------- After school -------------------------------

 

 

 

 

“Hey yul. I don't think I’m going for training later uh. Gosh. I’m seriously so tired...... “Taeyeon yawned for the N time today.

 

 

" whyyyyyyyyyy. How could you abandon me!!!!!!! Come leh ! Don’t abandon meeee! “Yuri whined as she tugged Taeyeon's sleeve.

 

 

“YAH. Stop being so disgusting!!!!!!! Find your yoongieeeeee then! “Taeyeon pulled away from Yuri and stuck out her tongue at her.

 

 

“Yah kimtaeyeon i can’t believe you ditch me because you're tired!!! Because you ..............” Yuri shouted as Taeyeon covered again to stop her from saying what she is not supposed to say.

 

“YAH! Watch your words okay! “Taeyeon glared at Yuri as Yuri just smirked at Taeyeon.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Er... Taeyeon? “A voice called out

 

 

Taeyeon turned around and saw Nicole behind her.

 

 

“Hey Nicole, was sup?”

 

 

"Er.... Remember the maths notes I lent to you the other day?”

 

 

" OHSHOOT! . I forgot to bring it today. Why don't you come over to my house now and I'll pass them to you? “Taeyeon suggested.

 

 

“Don’t you have training?” Nicole asked

 

 

"Nahhh. I'll ditch them today. “Taeyeon smiled and started walking with Nicole following beside her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

------------------------- At Taeyeon's house -------------------------------

 

 

 

 

“Eh. Come. My room is upstairs! “Taeyeon said as she led Nicole to her room.

 

 

“Hmm. It should be somewhere around here. Gimme some time uh. You can sit on my bed while waiting! No worries! “Taeyeon said as she searched for the notes and Nicole sat on Taeyeon's bed.

 

 

Nicole then looked around Taeyeon's room and saw many photos of her and tiffany, and other middle aged woman, supposedly her mum.

 

 

“Aha! Found it! There you go Nicole. “Taeyeon said as she walked over to her bed with the notes in her hands but........

 

 

She accidentally tripped over and fall on top of Nicole on the bed.....

 

 

 

 

"Er.... sorry... “Taeyeon said awkwardly as she tried to get up from Nicole.

 

 

But at this time ............... the door of the room........ Opened...........

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

hey all.

Sorry for this awfully long ish update :(

Recently , too much things just happened..

Gramps in hospital and the condition isn't looking very good...

But I'll still try to update okay? :)

So please do continue to show support for my ff :)

and maybe, follow me on twitter too? @idunnowhattasay metion for a followback :)

 

 

 

updated at : 19/2/2013 6.49PM