college

Hate or love?

 

 

 

" woah. taeng. love letters again? " yuri said as she smirked at taeyeon.

"yah. shaddup will you? " taeyeon replied back.

" woah. look at this. " yuri said as she picked up one of the letters.

 

[[ Taeyeon , i know you have a girlfriend. But i am confident that i will make you fall for me . ]]

" geez. this sounds creepy taeng. " yuri continued.

" yah. forget about all this. where's hyuna and sooyoung? " taeyeon said as she managed to clear her locker and collected her books.

" i dunno. most prolly sooyoung dragged hyuna with her to buy food. "

*RINGGGGGGGGGGGGGG*

" Let's go to class first. they will prolly appear during break.. hahaha .  " taeyeon replied as they both walked to class.

 

 

 

" alright. I will be giving a new sitting arrangement. please sit according to it. and your new partner will be doing project works with you for this semester. " the lecturer said as all the students groaned.

" awwwwww. taeng i don't wanna leave youuuuuuu . " yuri whined and hugged taeyeon's arm.

" yah. don't use your aegyo on me !! " taeyeon said as she smacked yuri's hands away.

" heh. i wonder who that lucky person would be to sit beside you. " yuri said as she winked at taeyeon

 

After 10mins , the students had finally settled down in their new seat.

" hi. " a shy voice said.

taeyeon looked up and saw a girl settling down beside her.

" oh hi. you're nicole,  right? taeyeon said as she smiled brightly at the girl.

" yes taeyeon- ssi. " nicole replied.

" aha. just call me taeyeon will do. " taeyeon laughed.

" okay. " nicole replied.

 

 

 

Soon , it was break time.

" OI TAEYEON. HURRY UP . I'M HUNGRY ALREADY. " sooyoung shouted from the classroom door and hyuna was standing beside her.

" yah. since when you're not hungry? " taeyeon replied back.

" hahaha. hurry up taeng. an angry and hungry soo isn't good. " yuri said as she walked over to taeyeon's table.

As yuri walked over, she took a glance at what nicole was doing. She found nicole's handwritting awfully familair but she couldn't remember where she had saw it.

" okay. i'm done. let's go yul. beybye nicole. " taeyeon said as she joined sooyoung.

 

 

 

" baby who is she??? " hyuna asked as she linked her arms with taeyeon and earned some glares from taeyeon's fangirls but she didn't care much.

" eh who? " taeyeon asked.

" the girl sitting beside you. "

" hahaha. she's my classmate !! " taeyeon laughed.

" yah. you don't cheat on tiffany. if not i'll tell her! im her spy!!! " hyuna said as she pouted.

" since when you're that close to her?? " taeyeon asked, surprised.

" girls' secret! " hyuna said as she winked at taeyeon and walked to join sooyoung and yuri who were ahead of them.

" YAH. AIN'T I A GIRL TOO?? " taeyeon shouted as she ran over to join them.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

AYO! short update here! :)))

comment pleaseeeeee :D