why cant you love me

Hate or love?

Taeyeon's thoughts

Tiffany's thoughts

 

 

 

 

No one's pov:

 

 

 

Taeny were on their way to the park to meet gyuri.

" Tae.... It's cold... " tiffany said as she shivered.

" oh really. then come into my embrace ~ " taeyeon said in a drama way and hugged tiffany tightly.

" yah ! " tiffany smacked taeyeon lightly as she couldn't understand why her girlfriend was being such a dork.

" you don't like me hugging you ? " taeyeon asked pretending to be sad and let go of tiffany.

" eh. no ... i..... " tiffany was surprised that taeyeon let go of her.

" JUST KIDDINGGGGGGG. i know you like it alot. " taeyeon smirked and winked at tiffany.

Taeyeon then took off her jacket and placed it on tiffany's shoulder.

" tae. aren't you cold ? " tiffany asked her girlfriend.

" nopes. my jacket is right hereeee " taeyeon said as she hugged tiffany again.

" oh. taeyeon you're here. " gyuri smiled as she saw taeyeon. however she frown when she saw tiffany.

gyuri then signalled taeyeon to sit beside her and tiffany just stood beside her.

Once taeyeon had settled down, gyuri just went forward to hug her. Tiffany wanted to pull gyuri away , but taeyeon stopped her.

" taeyeon... i really love you... i fell in love with you when i first saw you.... i really did.. since then , i thought of you everyday. " confessed gyuri. she then looked up and tried to touch taeyeon's face. Taeyeon backed off.

Taeyeon stood up and held tiffany's hand and said coldly, " im sorry gyuri. i already have a girlfriend. "

" no. thats not your girlfriend. thats your friend. you asked her to pretend to be your girlfriend right? " gyuri said.

" no gyuri. she IS my girlfriend. " taeyeon repeated and placed her arms around tiffany's waist.

" NO. she is not your girlfriend. " gyuri said again, in a more agitated manner.

" tae.... " tiffany whispered and tugged taeyeon's sleeve as she was scared seeing gyuri this agitated.

taeyeon then tiffany's hair and held tiffany closer by her waist.

 

 

Suddenly , gyuri took out a penknife from her pocket.

" no. if i can't get you. she can't be with you either !! " gyuri screamed. 

" tae ! " tiffany screamed.

taeyeon then pushed tiffany aside and fought with gyuri. gyuri tried to attack taeyeon first. but being a taekwondo black belt, taeyeon was able to dogde them.

Gyuri then changed her target to tiffany.

Gyuri charged towards tiffany with the penknife and tiffany let out a scream upon seeing gyuri approach her.

" you don't touch my girl !!! " taeyeon shouted and tried to grab the penknife from gyuri's grip. but instead , taeyeon got a cut on her arm. Her arm was bleeding. blood were oozing out from the wound.

" omo. tae !!! "

" ohmygosh. taeyeon ! " gyuri placed the penknife on the floor and tried to touch taeyeon but she flinched away.

Gyuri was upset that taeyeon rejected her help and hence she picked up the penknife again and tried to cut herself.

" stop " taeyeon said as she took the penknife from gyuri and threw it far away.

" just leave... " taeyeon said coldly, not even looking at gyuri.

" tae.... " tiffany cried and tried to clean taeyeon's wound.

Gyuri left the park, in tears.

" ohmygosh tae. it wont stop bleeding. quick!! to the clinic !! " tiffany panicked and accompanied her girlfriend to the nearest clinic.

 

 

 

 

 

" lucky that the wound isn't deep. does it hurts a lot , tae? " tiffany asked her girlfriend while the bandage.

" not anymore. " taeyeon smiled to her girlfriend.

" don't do anything silly anymore okay? " tiffany pouted.

" but you are my girlfriend ! how can i not do anything when my girlfriend is in danger!! " taeyeon whined.

" if you realised... i ever since i knew you.. i got injured twice... first my leg now my arm...." mumbled taeyeon.

" YAH. so now you are blaming me? " tiffany screamed and smacked taeyeon's arm.

" owwwwww. fany not here ! " taeyeon groaned in pain and held her arm.

" ohmygosh. sorry sorry sorry tae..... " tiffany apologised. She then took taeyeon's arm and gave it a kiss.

" better ? "

" hmmm. maybe. " grinned taeyeon.

 

 

 

 

COMMENT!! :)