sorry

Hate or love?
 
 
 
 
 
 
---------------------------------------- at taeyeon's house---------------------
 
 
 
" Taeng ah. Can you tell me what is going on ? " taeyeon's mum asked worriedly as her daughter has not been going to school or talking much lately.
 
" nothing umma.... I'm just tired..... " Taeyeon replied while pulling her blanket over to cover her red and swollen eyes from crying.
 
Then , the doorbell rang. Taeyeon's mum went to open the door and found Taeyeon's friends outside.
 
" oh thank goodness that you all are here. I was afaird to leave taeng all alone at home. What happened to her?" taeyeon's mum asked as she invited yuri,hyuna and sooyoung in.
 
" no worries auntie. you can count on us while you go to work! I am sure that we can settle it ourself! " yuri smiled to taeyeon's mum.
 
With that, Taeyeon's mum then went off to work and the rest of them to Taeyeon's room.
 
" baby..." hyuna called out as she stepped forward to hug Taeyeon.
 
" go away... " taeyeon sobbed as she pushed hyuna away.
 
" taeng. why are you torturing yourself like this?! "
 
" she broke up with me.. yul.. how would you feel if yoona were to break up with you? "
 
" ... "
 
" you guys just don't get it.... " taeyeon said as she pulled down her blanket and reached for her drawer beside her bed and search for something.
 
Suddenly , taeyeon took out a penknife and yuri saw it.
 
Yuri then quickly went forward and snatched the penknife away from taeyeon and pinned her hand down on the bed."

" YAH. LET ME GO!!" taeyeon screamed.
 
" sooyoung quick help me hold her down!! hyuna quick.... call..... tiffany!! " yuri screamed as sooyoung quickly came over to help yuri. and hyuna calling tiffany.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Soon , Tiffany rushed into Taeyeon's room,  eyes full of tears.
 
" tae tae..... " tiffany cried.
 
Yuri and sooyoung then released Taeyeon.
 
And Hyuna smiled and nodded her head at tiffany.
 
The three of them then left and allowed taeny to have some time alone.
 
" fany.... " 
 
" tae tae........ im sorry........... i was such a jerk........ " Tiffany cried and hugged taeyeon.
 
" sorry for not believing in you...... " Tiffany whispered into Taeyeon ear and she hugged her even tighter.
 
" y.. you mean you........" taeyeon broke the hug and looked at tiffany.
 
" yes tae tae. " Tiffany replied as she gave Taeyeon a kiss
 
" tae tae..... sorry for not believing in you..... i was a pabo.... will you be my girlfriend again? " tiffany pouted as she looked at taeyeon.
 
" you're really such a pabo fany... who says  that we're over.... " taeyeon replied as she cupped tiffany's face and wiped off the tears off her cheeks using her thumb.