Friends?

Hate or love?

Taeyeon's thoughts
Tiffany's thoughts
Hyuna's thoughts - yesss hyuna is out this chapterrr :)

 

 Taeyeon pov:
 
---- At the bus stop ----
 
Aish. Why can't that girl walk properly. Now my ankle hurts to much.
"Damn " I said. And I lost my balance. I closed my eye, thinking that i would fall down.
But luckily , someone caught me by my waist just in time.
 
 
 
Tiffany pov:
 
ohmygosh. I really feel so guilty for making Taeyeon fall. Where is she now? How can an injured girl walk so fast?
Is that Taeyeon in front? Ohmy. She is gonna fall!
 
I ran forward and held her by her waist in time before she fell. phew.
 
" You okay? " i asked while letting Taeyeon go slowly.
 
" Yeah.. Thanks " She replied.
 
" Let me send u home. I'm worried about you going home like this with a limp " I said to taeyeon.
 
" No need.... " Taeyeon replied coldly.
 
" I insist " I insisted.
 
"...... fine. "
 
---- Outside Taeyeon's house ----
 
 
 
 
Taeyeon pov:
 
Why is this Tiffany girl so persistent

" okay . I've reach home . you can go now " I said to tiffany coldly. 
 
" I'll be here tomorrow to go to school with you tmr until you recover! bye ! ^^ " Tiffany shouted back at me and ran off.

" Aish. This girl.... " 



------------- The Next Day ----------------------

---- Outside Taeyeon's classroom ----

 

 

Taeyeon pov: 

" Careful " Tiffany said softly to me as she helped me into my classroom as i had my leg bandaged.

" WOAH. Taeng . Is that your GIRLFRIEND. Or are u cheating on Hyuna? hahahaha " sooyoung shouted across the classroom.

" GIRL YOUR HEAD LA  " I replied.

I saw a slight blush on Tiffany's cheek.

" She's always like that , just ignore her " I whispered to Tiffany and she nodded her head.

" OHMYGOSH. BABYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY. what happened to your leg and who is this girl? " questioned hyuna as she stared at Tiffany and held me over from Tiffany.

" She's Tiffany from my club. And stop calling me your baby!! I'm not your baby!! " i argued.

" Hi... " replied Tiffany weakly.

"  But i know that one day you are going to accept me ! " Hyuna replied happily and gave me a peck on my cheek and continued to stare at Tiffany.

 

 


Tiffany pov:

Wow. This is so awkward....

Who is this girl? why is she staring me like this? Is she Taeyeon's girlfriend? 

" Er... I better get going now... Class is starting soon.... " I said and ran off . 
 

 


Hyuna pov:

Who is this Tiffany girl ! Who is she to hold MY baby like this ! Pfffft !
Glad she knows that she doesn't belongs here ! 

 

" Babyyyyyy. Are u hungry ? Do you wanna eat? " I asked Taeyeon as i snuggled into her.

" No... Class is starting soon... " Taeyeon replied back.


*RINGGGGGGG* 











Heh. Taeyeon's seems to be getting better with Tiffany uh? :P
and yesssss. Hyuna finally appears! She likes Taeyeon and basically 
almost everyone knows that... hurhur and she is jealous of Tiffany!! hahaha! 



---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CHEERSSSSSSSS. DOUBLE UPDATE :) maybe I'll post another chapter later if there is time :)

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE PLS ? :)