angry tae

Hate or love?

  

 

 

------------------------------ the next day -------------------------------

 

Taeyeon woke up early the next day. She decided not to text Tiffany because she was having lessons. She decided to head out earlier to buy some drinks over to the drama recruitment drive for the members in the club.

After one hour , taeyeon was ready and so she headed out to the supermart near her house.

 

 

 

After Taeyeon had finished buying the drinks , she headed over to the school. However she could not find her girlfriend.

" hey have you seen fany?" Taeyeon asked someone from the club.

" eh , thats weird. I saw her just now. I dont know where she went "

 

Taeyeon then puffed her cheeks and text Tiffany

  [[ Fany ah ,where are you ? I've reached ! :( ]]

 

 

After half an hour , there was still no reply from Tiffany so Taeyeon decided to call her. But Tiffany also didnt answer the call.

" eh? Taeyeon ! You're here!!! " seohyun shouted and grabbed Taeyeon hands and jump around in a circle and then hug her.

 "heyyy. Easy girl! " Taeyeon laughed. " have you seen fany? "

"she said she wasnt feeling well so she went home already. Didnt she tell you?? " seohyun replied back.

 "she didnt.........." Taeyeon mumbled

[[ Fany ah , are you okay??? Can you reply my text or call me??? ]]

 

  " she will be fine , Taeyeon !! Come on , lets go and eat now !! The drive just ended!! " seohyun said and dragged Taeyeon off with a few more people from the drama club.

 

During the meal , all Taeyeon could think of was her girlfriend. What if something happened to her ? What if she fainted at home and no one discovered about it? All these made Taeyeon worried.

 "seohyun ah , I'll go off first okay? " Taeyeon said as she went off hurriedly even before seohyun could reply.

 

 

 

" Fany ah , are you okay?? Can you open the door? " Taeyeon shouted as she knocked onto the door but there was no response from Tiffany.

 

 

After knocking for 15mins , there was still no reply. Taeyeon was getting more and more worried. Suddenly , her phone rang.

 

 

 

* Fany<333 calling *

 

 

 

" Fany ah ! Are you okay ? Can you open the door??" Taeyeon asked

" tae... Im okay.... Just that Im having a throat infection and a fever..." tiffany replied weakly.

" Fany ah , can you at least open the door and let me in? Im worried..."

" no tae... You go home first okay? I dont want to be spreading the virus to you... "

" but tippani , im your GIRLFRIEND. Im suppose to protect and take care of you ! " Taeyeon shouted over the phone as she was getting annoyed because Tiffany did not want her to take care of her.  

 

 

However , Tiffany kept insisting on Taeyeon visiting her on another day and that she would be alright alone.

" seriously , what is this TIFFANY? You didn't bother to reply my text or call. Didnt tell me that you're sick. And I had to find out from someone else that my girlfriend is sick. Do you know how worried I was? Now you won't even let me take care of you. Do you even treat ME as your GIRLFRIEND??! " Taeyeon finally lost her patience.

" tae , I...... "

" forget it man , tiffany. Since you dont even treat me as your girlfriend we might as well break up. " Taeyeon said and she hung up the phone and went home.

 

 

 

Later that night , Tiffany kept calling Taeyeon but she had switched off her phone. All she could do was just cry her way back to sleep.

" Tae.... I just didnt want you to worry about me.... "