kid tae

Hate or love?

 

 

 

 

-------------------------------------- back to taeyeon's house ---------------------------------------

 

 

" hello? yes. tae tae is back. just that she's running a fever. yeah i'll be okay. thanks. " tiffany said and she hung up the phone.

Yuri had called over to ask if taeyeon was back.

 

After that , Tiffany went up to taeyeon's room.

" tae... time to eat your medicine..... " tiffany called taeyeon.

" fany ah. i don't want...... they taste horrible. " taeyeon said as she pouted. After that, she pulled the blanket over herself.

" AISH. seriously. KIMTAEYEON are you really 16 years old? " tiffany said as she pulled the blanket off her girlfriend.

" fany i really don't want to eat ittttttt. " taeyeon whined as she hugged tiffany.

" mmmm. Fany you smell so nicee. " taeyeon said as she started sniffing tiffany.

Tiffany then giggled and said in a serious tone, " you either eat the medicine now, or i'll call umma home ! "

" fine... i'll eat it. " taeyeon puffed her cheeks.

" awwwww. you're so cuteeeeeeeeeee. " tiffany said as she pinched taeyeon's cheek.

Taeyeon just pouted.

After 10 mins, taeyeon had finally finished eating her medicines.

" blergh. they taste horrible. " taeyeon complained.

" tae ? " tiffany called taeyeon.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon turned to face tiffany but she was pulled into a kiss. 

Tiffany had wrapped her arms around taeyeon's waist and taeyeon wrapped her arms around tiffany's neck.

Tiffany nibbled on taeyeon's lower lips and taeyeon parted hee lips allowing tiffany to enter. Tiffany then slipped her tongue into taeyeon's mouth and taeyeon started to on them.

" mmmm " tiffany moaned as taeyeon onto her tongue. Soon , taeyeon was out of breath but tiffany still refused to release her. Tiffany just kept on kissing Taeyeon.

" mmm fany ah " Taeyeon managed to speak between the kiss.

Tiffany then broke the kiss then looked at Taeyeon lovingly. " yes tae tae ? " and smiled.

" i'm out of breath.... " Taeyeon panted

Tiffany just giggled and gave Taeyeon a peck on her lips.

 

 

 

 

 

 

For the next half an hour , Taeyeon just laid on Tiffany's lap. Taeyeon just closed her eyes and enjoyed this moment between them and Tiffany continued to Taeyeon's hair.

" tae ? " tiffany suddenly spoke.

"hmm ? " Taeyeon hummed with her eyes closed.

" do you think that we will still be together 10 years later ?" Tiffany asked.

" eh?! " Taeyeon suddenly sat up. " what happened ? Y... You want to ... Breakup with me???? " Taeyeon asked

" of course not you pabo.... " tiffany giggled as she knocked Taeyeon's head. "promise me that you will never leave me ?" Tiffany pouted.

" I promise !!! " Taeyeon said as she took Tiffany hands and kissed them.

Tiffany then giggled and said , " lets sleep now okay ? You just had your medicine just now "

" okay ! " Taeyeon said as she laid on the bed quickly and patted the space beside her , motioning Tiffany to come over.

Tiffany just giggled at this cute sight of her girlfriend and laid down. " goodnight tippani. " Taeyeon said as she kissed Tiffany and hugged her waist.

 

 

 

Soon , the both of them fell asleep.  

 

 

 

 

comment and follow me on twitter @idunnowhattasay :)