i miss you

Hate or love?

Taeyeon's thoughts

Tiffany's thoughts

 

It has been a year since Taeyeon and Tiffany has been together. Hyuna had went to the US because her father was offered a better job there and the company even offered expenses for the whole family to move over. Taeyeon had went to send Hyuna off and they both ended up crying.

It is the holiday now and tiffany had went overseas for a few days and Taeyeon , having nothing to do, decided to pay a visit to her mother at work.

 

 

Taeyeon's pov

 

 

" umma! ' taeyeon said as she went forward to hug her mum

" oh. taeyeon you're here. where's tiffany? "

" oh.. fany's overseas.. she'll back in a few days.

Taeyeon's family didn't know that taeyeon and tiffany are dating. Because taeyeon's mum didn't know that she is gay.

" well taeyeon since you are here, can you accompany gyuri to eat? " taeyeon's mum requested

" huh...... can i not? "

" well... no. "

"..... "

 

 

Gyuri is a 20 years old , a few years older than Taeyeon. She works for taeyeon's mum

 

Gyuri insisted to treat taeyeon to eat because she says that taeyeon's mum is treating her very good and often treats her too.

During the lunch, gyuri kept talking to taeyeon , but taeyeon wasn't interested. Taeyeon either just smiled or gave short replies.

All taeyeon could think of was Tiffany.

 

After the lunch,

" hey. you know we could go out sometimes during my off day you know ! " gyuri said to taeyeon.

hurhur. no thanks. i rather go out with MY fany

" er... depends on my mood ! " taeyeon replied back.

" oh... so you only go out when you are having a good mood? " gyuri asked

taeyeon just smiled weakly to gyuri.

Fany ah. Come back soon

 

 

------------------ a few days later ------------------------

 

" argh. " taeyeon mumbled as she used her pillow to cover her face.

Someone was tickling her face and taeyeon hated people to disturb her sleep during the morning. Especially during the holidays.

" ARGH. CAN'T YOU JUST STOP THE FU... " taeyeon shouted as she got up but she stopped when she saw who was in front of her.

" eh. fany ah. sorry sorry. how did you get in ?? " taeyeon asked  looking rather surpirsed to see her girlfriend in her room in the morning.

" umma let me in before she went off to work " tiffany replied as she giggled at the sight of her cute girlfriend who just woke up.

Tiffany has been coming over to taeyeon's house very often. So taeyeon's mum treats tiffany like her daughter. Vice versa for Tiffany's mum and Taeyeon.

" fany  ah. i missed you " taeyeon said as she pouted and went forward to hug tiffany.

" me too.. " tiffany replied as she rested her head on the crook of taeyeon's neck

" look what I've got. " tiffany said excitedly as she let go of taeyeon and revealed a pair of couple ring.

She then placed one on her finger and the other one on taeyeon's finger and kissed it. then they hugged again until tiffany's stomach growl.

" heh. you have not eaten ? " taeyeon teased.

" yah! " tiffany smacked taeyeon and rested her head into taeyeon's chest.

" okay. you wait for me. I'll go prepare and we shall go eatttt " taeyeon said like a little kid and planted a kiss on tiffany and ran off to the bathroom.

" dork..." 

 

 

 

 

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE IF YOU LIKE THIS STORY !!! :)))