mad

Hate or love?

 

 

 

Well. It has been a few days since Natalie started sending text to taeyeon. She would send taeyeon good morning and good night messages.... and some other yeah you know... nonsense... On average , she would send about 40 messages to taeyeon. ( this girl is definitely mad.. )

 

" ARGH. " taeyeon groaned in frustration as she recieved another text from natalie.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*one new message*

From: Unknown

[[ taengoo....... can you please stop ignoring me...? it hurts... it really hurts..... i really loved you... after you
left me, i realised that everything just seems to empty.... please... reply me.... :( ]]

To: Taeyeon

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon ignored her text and placed her phone aside on the table and continued studying for her upcoming major exam.

 

 

 

 

After 15mins, Natalie starting calling Taeyeon.

*one missed call*

*two missed call*

*three missed call*

 

 

 

 

 

After 10mins, there were at least 30 missed call.

" WHAT THE . SERIOUSLY. " taeyeon cursed and turned off her phone.

She then rested on her bed before continued studying.

 

 

 

 

 

10mins later, her door bell rang.

 

" eh. omo. who is that ? " taeyeon mumbled as she made her way to the door.

" tae !! open the door !! " taeyeon heard her girlfriend voice.

" eh. fany you're here ? " taeyeon opened the door and asked looking surprised.

" yah. you forgot that i said i wanted to come here like yesterday? and why did you off your phone? i couldn't contact youuu " tiffany said as she gave her girlfriend a hug.

" oh. heh. i forgot. sorry . " taeyeon grinned as she kissed her girlfriend.

" why did you off your phone? " tiffany asked.

" eh? oh... so i can concentrate better... " taeyeon said nervously.

" oh.... have you eaten ? do you want me to cook for you?? " tiffany asked as she pushed taeyeon on the couch and sat on her lap.

" nopes. okay. but don't burn down the kitchen ! " taeyeon said.

" yah. your girlfriend is not such a bad cook okay! " tiffany said as she tried to stand up but taeyeon hugged onto her waist and rested her chin on her shoulder. 

" eh tae?? quick go study now! if not umma comes home and sees you lazily around , she'll scold you ! " tiffany said as she tried to stand up again but she couldn't.

" no ! taetae wants to be with tippani. " taeyeon whined like a little kid.

" aish. KIMTAEYEON. STUDY.NOW. " tiffany commanded.

Taeyeon then released tiffany and pouted.

" heh. dinner in 45 mins. " tiffany giggled as she gave her girlfriend a peck but when she was about to walk away, taeyeon tugged her hand and and said,

" more " and pouted.

Tiffany giggled at the cute sight of her girlfriend and planted a few kisses on her face.

" happy ? "

" hmmmm. maybe. " taeyeon said as she stood up.

" yah. go study now !! " tiffany said and pushed taeyeon away.

" yes madam. " taeyeon replied back.

 

 

 

 

After 15mins, taeyeon heard the doorbell rang again. She assumed that Tiffany didn't hear it and went to the kitchen.

" aish. fany the door bell rang.. " taeyeon said as she saw tiffany cooking and hugged her

" omo. really? i didn't hear it. you go open okay. let me finish this dish. " tiffany replied as she kissed taeyeon.

 

 

" aish. who can it be. " taeyeon mumbled as she opened the door.

" taengoo ~ " natalie cooed as she hugged taeyeon. Taeyeon was shocked and she fell backwards and having natalie landing on top of her.

" eh? tae tae. who is it ? " tiffany asked as she came to the living room after finishing the final dish.

 

Tiffany stood there , looking shocked. Taeyeon laid there frozen, afraid to move. 

Natalie used this chance to close up the gap between her and taeyeon......

 

 

 

 

 

 

TBC !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

 

 

hahahahahaha.

 

COMMENT AND SUBCRIBE !! :)

thanks for your support !! :)

 

 

 

( ps. heyo all readers! I am starting work real soon and might not have time to update everyday. But please do continue to support my story! :) I'll update it once i have the time !! *bows* )

 

heh. got a twitter account?

follow me @idunnowhattasay ! :)