guilty

Hate or love?

Taeyeon's thoughts

Tiffany's thoughts

 

 

No one's pov

 

 

 

" So have you been cheating behind my back when i was overseas? " tiffany randomly asked her girlfriend.

Taeyeon coughed and choked on the food upon hearing the question. Somehow she felt guilty for eating lunch with gyuri and having gyuri flirting with her.

" omo. tae are you okay ? " tiffany asked looking rather worried and patted her girlfriend's back.

" er... fany ah. i've got something to tell you..." croaked taeyeon as she drank some water.

" hmmm? " tiffany answered as she held on to her girlfriend's hand tightly.

Taeyeon then explained what happened between her and gyuri to tiffany on that day.

" fany are you angry with me ? " taeyeon whispered quietly looking rather scared because tiffany did not say anything while taeyeon was talking.

" tae tae. of course i'm not angry with you! it was gyuri that flirted with you ! " tiffany said as she hugged taeyeon.

" come on. lets finish up the meal and visit umma okay? i bought a gift for her " tiffany said as she let go of taeyeon and gave her a peck.

 

 

 

 

 

" umma !! " tiffany screamed as she went forward to hug taeyeon's mum.

" oh.  fany you're here with taeyeon. "

Taeyeon then went forward to give her mum a hug.

" heh. i forgot to give this to you this morning. " tiffany said.

" oh.... well... you don't have to give me anything.. just accompany taeyeon for me will do! when you were overseas she kept bugging me at work! " exclaimed taeyeon's mum

" umma... " taeyeon said shyly.

" heh. umma i know.. " tiffany smirked and she gave taeyeon a wink.

" yah ! " taeyeon said as she smacked tiffany lightly.

" umma. tae tae just beat me .. " tiffany said pretending to be sad.

" hais. the two of you are forever like this. one 16 years old the other 15 years old but both act like 5 years old. " taeyeon's mum said as she chuckled.

" no wonder the two of you are best friends " she added

Taeny then giggled together.

" oh. Mrs kim you are here. there is a call for you " gyuri said as she entered the room.

" oh. taeyeon you are here too." gyuri smiled sweetly at taeyeon.

" and this is.. ? " she asked while pointing at tiffany.

" i am tae tae's girlfriend. " tiffany giggled and wrapped her hands around taeyeon's waist from the back.

Actually Tiffany was still jealous that gyuri flirted with her girlfriend and so she did this.

Gyuri then looked shocked.

Taeyeon's mum then giggled and said , " she's taeyeon's best friend , tiffany. alright . i'll go off now. have a good chat. " after that, she left the room.

" not fun! umma always spoil the fun ! " tiffany shouted as she pouted.

" owww. fany i think i am going deaf. " taeyeon groaned and held her ears as tiffany had just shouted right beside her ear.

" ohmygosh. tae tae are you okay? " tiffany asked as she removed taeyeon's hand and inspected her girlfriend's ear. She then kissed her ear lightly and hugged her.

" it's okay now " tiffany whispered into taeyeon's ear.

" errrr.... " gyuri stood there looking awkward as she had just witnessed what tiffany did to taeyeon which is not what best friends would do normally....

" I'll continued with my work now... " gyuri said as she left the room quickly.

Both taeny looked confused as they didn't know that gyuri had saw what they did and felt awkward.

" aish. " taeyeon said as she sat on the couch in the room.

 

 

This room is specially for taeyeon , prepared by taeyeon's mum. Because sometimes she would visit her mum after school at work so taeyeon's mum made this room for taeyeon to do her work or to play.

" why tae tae " tiffany asked as she sat on taeyeon's lap and wrapped her arms around taeyeon's neck.

" hmmm. i'm so tired... you woke me up too early today. " taeyeon complained as she pouted and wrapped her hands around tiffany's waist.

" so now you are blaming me for waking you up too early?? " tiffany questioned.

" er...... " taeyeon was lost for words and felt scared because tiffany was glaring at her.

" just kidding tae! " tiffany laughed and gave taeyeon a kiss.

" heh. so you are that scared of me? " tiffany pouted.

Taeyeon just kept quiet.

" I'm sorry tae.... " tiffany said as she hugged taeyeon tightly for some time.

When tiffany let go of the hug , she found her girlfriend already fast asleep.

" this dork... " tiffany said as she caress taeyeon's face and laid her on her lap.

 

 

 

 

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!! :)