new year's eve

Hate or love?

 

 

 

 

Ever since that day, Taeny both had been more intimate with one another. You know... groping of each other and stuffs like this.....

 

 

It was New year's eve and sooyoung , hyuna , yoona, taeyeon and tiffany had gathered at yuri's house to celebrate and to countdown to the new year.

 

Taeyeon was lying on tiffany's lap on the couch , having their sweet talk.

Yoona and Sooyoung were busy attacking the food in the kitchen and hyuna and yuri were trying hard to pull them away.

 

After they had succesfully pulled them away , the 4 of them went to the living room, and saw Taeyeon straddling on Tiffany and kissing her.

"YAHHHHH. QUICK TAKE A PHOTO !!! " sooyoung shouted and fished out her phone to take photos of taeny.

Taeny were startled and quickly pulled away and blush.

" tsktsktsk. naughty naughty . " yuri smirked as she walked over to taeny.

" yah. then what about you and yoona! " tiffany stuck out her tongue at yuri and placed her arms around taeyeon's waist.

"w.... what about us?? " yuri said nervously.

" yoona told me about EVERYTHING ! " tiffany said proudly and gave taeyeon a peck.

" WHAT. and yul has a girlfriend?? that's means that it's only left with the two of us that are forever aloneeeeeee. " sooyoung pretended to cry and hugged hyuna.

" what ! that's for you ! at least i know that the person i love is happy right now... " hyuna mumbled and looked at taeyeon but the rest had managed to hear what she spoke.

Tiffany just glared at Hyuna and wrapped her arms around taeyeon protectively.

" PARTY TIMEEEEEEEEEEEE ! " Yoona shouted to break off the awkward atmosphere and brought a few bottles of wine to the living room.

" you serious about drinking wine??? " sooyoung asked.

" yeah why not. com'on its da NEW YEARRRRRRR. " yuri said as she hugged yoona.

 

 

 

 

After drinking for 40 mins , it was 1140pm. 20 more mins to 1st Jan.

" mmmmmmm. fany ahhhhhhhhhhh. dont drink so muchhhhhhhh. i'll help you to drinkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk. " taeyeon said as she snatched the wine from tiffany and drank them.

" aish. tae tae you're drunk already ! stop drinking !!! " tiffany said as she smacked taeyeon.

" hahaha. *hic* taeng's drunk...... *hic* " yuri laughed.

" yah. i'm not drunkkkkkkkk. right , fany? " taeyeon said as she grinned dorkily at tiffany and hugged and her....

" YAH. ert!! " tiffany screamed and smacked taeyeon's hand away.

Tiffany doesn't mind if the two of them were alone.. But because that now their friends are also watching them...

" hahaha. taeng's a ert...... " sooyoung laughed.

" before 2013 comes , let's say out our wishes okay??? " hyuna asked and they all agreed.

 

 

 

 

 

One by one , all of them said out their new year resolutions.

When it came to taeyeon , she shouted , " I WANT TO MARRY TIPPANI HWANG AND MAKE HER MY WIFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ."

Tiffany blushed when she heard that.

" awwwwwww. so sweetttttt . " they all said.

" oh lookie babeeee. 10 * hic* more seconds to new year. LETS ALL COUNTDOWN NOWWWWWWWW. " yuri screamed

"10"

"9"

"8"

"7"

"6"

"5"

" fany ?" taeyeon said and she poked tiffany.

"2"

Tiffany turned around to face Taeyeon but was pulled into a kiss by Taeyeon.

" HAPPY NEW YEARRRRRRRRRRRRR ! "

" woah woah woah. " sooyoung exclaimed as she took picture of taeny kissing.

" hotttttt. " yuri commented.

Soon , taeny were out of breathe and they pulled away.

They just rested their forehead together and stared and each other lovingly.

" happy new year tippani. " taeyeon smiled at tiffany.

" happy new year too , tae. " tiffany giggled and gave taeyeon a peck.

 

" HELLOOOOOOOOOOO. we're still hereeeeeeeeeeee. " yuri waved to taeny.

Taeny just giggled.

 

After that they all continued to play some games and drink and soon, almost all of them were drunk except yoona and tiffany , where their girlfriends were helping them to drink up.

" guestrooms are over thereeeeeeeeee heh " yuri laughed and was pulled back to room by yoona.

Hyuna and sooyoung then stumbled their way back into a room each.

" tae..... come on. let's go upstairs and sleep. " tiffany whispered to her girlfriend.

" sleep? heh. naughty faanyyyyyyyyyyyy " taeyeon giggled and went to the room with the help of tiffany.

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon fall onto the bed once they reached the room.

" mmmmmmmmmmmm. don't touch tippani. she's my wifeeeeeeeee. " taeyeon said.

" this dork...... all drunk.... " tiffany giggled.

" woahhhhhhhhhh. hyuna is hoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot. "

" eh?! hyuna is hot uh??? " tiffany heard that and turned to face taeyeon.

" but my fanyyyyyyyyyyyyyy is hotttttttttttterrrrrrrrrrrr. she is the hooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooootest. " taeyeon giggled.

" glad you know it dork... " tiffany said as she gave taeyeon a kiss on her forehead and slept beside her.

 

 

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DOUBLE UPDATE ! :)

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE IF YOU LIKE IT.

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED READING MY STORY :)