saved

Hate or love?

 

 

 

 

* SLAP *

" how could you do this to taeyeonnie??!!!! " jieun shouted to natalie.

" why? are you heartbroken?? you are not even her girlfriend ! " natalie smirked as she placed her hand over to where jieun had just slapped her.

jieun just kept quiet.

" oh cousin. why are you so silly? she doesn't even likes you. " natalie said as she went over to hug jieun and kissed her neck.

" GO AWAY. i don't have a cousin like you! and it's all because of you ! everytime i see taeyeonnie , i just feel guilty........ " jieun cried.

" awwww. you don't have to be.... " natalie replied as she caress jieun's face.

" i don't care if you flirt or hook up with people outside. but this is taeyeonnie. i WILL NOT LET YOU CONTINUE TO DO THIS. ! " jieun shouted.

" but i really love her.... " natalie whispered , loud enough for jieun to hear

" you, love her? BY HER YOU CALL THAT LOVING HER? "

Natalie just smirked.

" I'm really disappointed with you..... I called your mum a few days ago. She should be here anytime now to pick you off back to US. " jieun said coldly as she pushed natalie away.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

After that, jieun went downstairs to look for taeyeon.

 

" taeyeonnie, let's go... " jieun smiled at taeyeon.

 

After that, jieun brought taeyeon to the doctors because she was running a fever. But throughout the trip to the doctors, none of them spoke.

 

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------- at the doctor's -----------------------------------------------------------------

 

" tae tae !!!!!! " tiffany cried as she went over to hug her girlfriend.

" fany ah.. im sorry... " taeyeon hugged back tiffany tightly.

" don't be , tae... " tiffany said as she wiped off taeyeon's tears and kissed her.

" doctor said that taeyeonnie just needs to eat her medicine on time and she should be okay in a  few days. " jieun interrupted.

" oh. jieun. thankyou... " tiffany quickly stood up and thanked her.

" no... please don't be...... im sorry.... " jieun mumbled.

" eh? " taeyeon was confused.

" i'm going back to the US tonight with my.... cousin... i have to get going now.. " jieun said and walked away but was stopped by taeyeon.

" eh why? you didn't even mention it to me before. " taeyeon whined.

" uh yeah. it was a last minute decision.... take care.... taeyeonnie..... " jieun cried  as she hugged taeyeon.

I'm sorry , taeyeonnie. I'm just too ashamed to face you.... 

" tiffany , take good care of taeyeonnie okay? " jieun smiled at tiffany and tiffany nodded her head and waved goodbye to jieun as she went off.

 

 

 

 

" fany ah. she's weird. jieun is hiding something from me. " taeyeon said as she puffed her cheeks.

" hmmm. i dunno. but since she has decided to return to US maybe we should just respect her decision? " tiffany replied.

Tiffany then held taeyeon's hand and started walking but taeyeon just stayed there.

" aish. go home now okay, dork. you're running a fever ! "tiffany said as she tugged taeyeon's hand.

" fany ah. i'm hungry. " taeyeon said as she pouted her lips.

" ok. we'll grab something to eat before going home okay? " tiffany said as she pecked taeyeon's lips.

" OKAY! LET'S GOOOOOOOO ! " taeyeon cheered and dragged tiffany along.

" aish. this dork... acting like a little kid...... " tiffany giggled

 

 

 

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

heh. ohmy. im so sleepy now :(

Do you guys like SNSD'S i got a boy?? :)

OHYA. DID YOU GUYS SEE TIFFANY SING CALL ME MAYBE????????? OHMYYYYYYYYYYYYY.

VIEW IT here !

 

 

and taeny's duet ! ;) 

here

comment ~ :)