Natalie_3

Hate or love?

Tiffany's thoughts

 

 

 

Being the school's swimming club president, the teacher allowed Natalie to have the pool by herself after school hours.

Natalie then brought Taeyeon to the pool to teach her swimming.

" okay. hold on to the edge to the pool. that's good. " natalie said.

Suddenly, natalie backhugged taeyeon very tightly and started kissing her neck.

" eh?? what are you doing? we are in the pool ! " taeyeon said and started moving around.

" heh. sorryyyy. just couldn't resist you. " natalie said as she let go of taeyeon and gave her another kiss.

Taeyeon blushed. Natalie then continued to teach taeyeon swimming.

 

 

 

After the swimming practice, Natalie invited Taeyeon over to her house because it was Friday and they didn't have school on weekends.

After dinner, Taeyeon went to natalie's room and shortly after that, natalie came into the room with two glass of wine.

" eh? i don't drink. " taeyeon said.

" drink some? its okayyyy " natalie said as she drank one of the wine.

" pleaseeee ? " natalie whined again as she pouted this time.

" aish. okokok " taeyeon said as she gave in.

" i'll help you! " natalie said as she held the glass and fed taeyeon the wine ( heyyy. i know it sounds weird. but yeah. you get the idea... )

After that , Natalie placed the glass away and started kissing and biting taeyeon all over.

" what are you doing.... its painful.. " taeyeon cried out and tried to push natalie away but she was getting weaker and had no strength.

The next thing taeyeon knew was that Natalie ripped her clothes and she out.

 

 

 

The next morning, Taeyeon woke up finding herself all swollen and sore all over. Especially in the lower part of her body.

She then realised that she was completely .

Taeyeon recalled what happened last night.... and..... realised that... she had been ......

 

" oh you're up. " natalie smirked as she entered the room wearing a large tee shirt and came to sit beside taeyeon.

Taeyeon pulled up the blanket to cover herself and moved away from natalie.

" awww. what's wrong? you know.. i saw everything last night... " natalie smirk as she traced taeyeon jawline but taeyeon flinched away and scream

" dont touch me !!! "

" awww. i thought u liked me touching you " natalie smirked.

" yo... you drugged me!" taeyeon screamed.

" and you... you..... " taeyeon whispered but couldn't say out the last part.

" oh taengooo. i mean. everyone does this nowadays. its only a matter on time we do it too , right? " natalie said as she slipped her arms around taeyeon's waist.

" YOU DON'T FREAKING TOUCH ME !! " taeyeon yelled as she put on some clothes and ran off.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To: Unknown

[[ done. ]]

From: Natalie

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Taeyeon ran and ran. She had no idea how long she ran. When she had finally reached home , she shut herself in the bathroom and the shower and stood under it for a long time. She felt dirty. And no matter how hard she tried to scrub, she still feels dirty. Lucky for her was that her mum was overseas for a week. If not seeing her daughter in this state, taeyeon's mum would have had questioned her. But even if taeyeon were to say, would her mum even believe her? A 12 year old girl getting by another 12 year old girl?!??!

 

 

For the next few days of school , taeyeon tried her best to avoid Natalie. Well, she has sucessfuly done that. Just that occasionally she would bump into her along the corridor and natalie would give her a smirk and tried to hug her but taeyeon managed to run away first. When taeyeon reached home , she would shut herself in her room and only come out for meals. Even her mother could not find out what had happened because if it is something that taeyeon doesn't wants to share, no one else can force her to.

 

 

 

Lucky for taeyeon, she only had a few months before she graduate and move on to a new school.

 

 

* END OF FLASHBACK *

 

 

 

 

 

" i later then found out from some people that this whole.... thing... was just a dare from her friends.... some say that she really liked me... but.... i don't know.. later on i ask umma if we could move house and she agreed... i also picked up taekwondo and mastered it within a short time.... i didn't hear from her since then.. until today.... " taeyeon cried as she hugged tiffany.

" fany ah. sorry. i didn't tell anyone this before i feel so dirty and .. cheap... i swear i wanted to tell you about this before.. but im scared. im scared that you find me dirty and leave me... " taeyeon continued crying.

Tiffany felt ashamed of herself. Being Taeyeon's girlfriend for a year, and yet she didnt know that something like this had happened to taeyeon.

" tae tae. listen to me ! you are not dirty !! i will love you forever and always and never leave you!! " tiffany said as she kissed taeyeon on her forehead and hugged her tightly.

 

Tae.... you have been protecting me for a long time... now it's my turn to protect you...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

awwww. fany so sweeet.

but whats gonna happen next???

* shrugs shoulder *

i also don't knowwww yettttttt. hahahaha.

 

COMMENT~~~~~ :)

and don't forget to subscribe if you like this story ! :)