sorry for being a jerk..

Hate or love?

 

 

 

 

---------------------- the next morning -------------------------

 

Taeyeon woke up and felt somewhat empty. There wasn't anyone beside for her to cuddle with, no one with her to share her excitement with , no one with her to  annoy with , no one there for her to do what she would usually do. Did she regret saying those words yesterday? It would be a lie to say that she didn't. Taeyeon reached for her phone and tried to get it started.

" argh. no battery.... charge it later.... " taeyeon mumbled as she tossed her phone onto her bed as she got off it.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

" good morning umma.... " taeyeon greated as she settle down and have her breakfast.

" oh taeng you're up. where's fany? she didn't come over? " taeyeon's mum asked.

Taeyeon just kept quiet and continued chewing on her food.

Noticing that something was amiss , taeyeon's mum sat down right beside taeyeon and asked , " hey... what's wrong ? "

" I ......... I broke up with... fany.......... "  Taeyeon cried.

" you what??? "

Taeyeon then explained everything to her mum.

 

 

 

 

" aigooooooooo. taeng. tiffany just didn't want to you worry about her.... she's sick too. how can you do this to her??? "

" umma , am i a jerk? "

" you are being a jerk if you don't go and get her back now! " taeyeon's mum patted taeyeon's shoulder.

" umma.... "

" go taeng. go and get her back now!"

Taeyeon then ran off to Tiffany's house.

 

 

 

 

 

 

" oh taeng you're here! " tiffany's mum said.

" i'm so glad that you're here. i don't know what happened to fany. Her eyes looks to swollen from crying and she refuses to tell me anything. And she also refuses to eat her medicine. I've got an emergency meeting now. So I'll leave fany to you? " she continued.

Taeyeon just nodded her head.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon entered Tiffany's room and saw a figure hugging tightly onto her knees, crying.

" fany... "

" wh.. what are you doing here??? " tiffany screamed as she threw her pillow at taeyeon.

" fany  ah im sorry.... " taeyeon said as she sat on tiffany's bed but tiffany shifted away.

" i'm sorry for not understanding you, sorry for breaking your heart , sorry for making you cry, sorry for being such a useless girlfriend...... and sorry for being a jerk.... " taeyeon said as she hugged tiffany.

" STUPID KIMTAEYEON. YOU.SAID.THAT.YOU.WOULD.NEVER.LEAVE.ME!! " tiffany cried as she pushed taeyeon away and smacked her for every word she said.

" fany ah.... im really sorry...... " Taeyeon said as she hugged tiffany her again tightly, not letting her go.

" fany ah, will you be my girlfriend again ?"

" who says that i want to break up with you?" tiffany replied.

" tippani...... " taeyeon mumbled as she looked at tiffany's eye smiling eyes.

Tiffany then leaned in and gave taeyeon a peck on her lips.

 

 

 

 

 

 

After half an hour , Taeny had finally made up and tiffany was resting on taeyeon's lap.

" ohya. fany your medicine!!! you've havent eaten them!!! " taeyeon said worriedly as she took tiffany's medicine from the side table and a bottle of water.

" say ahhhhhhh "

Tiffany just pouted.

" come on... you must eat your medicine to get better. eat it and i will give you your reward later! " taeyeon smiled dorkily.

" oh really , what reward will i get? " tiffany cooed as she crawled over to taeyeon and stared at her.

" secret! " taeyeon replied as she wrinkled her nose. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

hope you guys enjoyed my story !

comment and subscribe ! :)

follow me on twitter @idunnowhattasay

and mention for a followback :)