jealous taeng and fany

Hate or love?

 

 

 

 

 

 

------------------------ the next morning ---------------------------------

 

 

Taeyeon woke up with a very bad headache.

" owwwwwwwww. fany ahhhhhh " taeyeon groaned as she held her head.

" hmmmmmmm ? " tiffany hummed with her eyes still closed.

" painnnnnnnnnnnnnn. " taeyeon whined as she crashed into tiffany.

Tiffany then opened her eyes and hugged taeyeon , " hangover uh? i told you not to drink so much already ! "

Taeyeon just pouted.

" come on, let's go find some painkillers okay? " tiffany said as she interlaced her fingers with taeyeon and went down to the kitchen.

 

 

 

 

" AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ! " someone screamed.

" who's that ? " tiffany asked as she watched her girlfriend eat the painkillers.

" i think its sooyoung. lets go see what happened. " taeyeon replied as she hugged tiffany and walked upstairs.

 

 

" th.... the..... they are ..... " sooyoung mumbled as she stood at the door of yoonyul's room.

Tiffany tried to peek into the room but taeyeon blocked her.

" you're underage. " taeyeon said as she stuck out her tongue at tiffany.

" hmmpft ! " 

" YAH. KWONYURI WAKE UP YOU HAVE SOME EXPLAINATION TO DO ! " taeyeon shouted into the room and woke yoonyul up.

Yuri woke up and realised what had happened and hugged yoona tightly and asked the rest to leave the room first.

 

 

 

 

-------------------------- after 10mins --------------------------------

 

 

" where's hyuna anyway ? " sooyoung asked.

" i think she went home already? and it's like 2pm already. " taeyeon replied.

Soon , yoonyul came down to the living room , fulled dressed.

" YAHHHHHH. KWONYURI !!! what happen????? " sooyoung shouted as she pulled yuri over.

" we..... we..... had... se... WE HAD OKAY. " yuri screamed as she covered her face blushing.

Yoona also blushed.

" woah. have the two of you done it before? " sooyoung asked as she pointed to taeny.

" of course not !!! " taeyeon shouted.

" woah. calm down girl... " sooyoung laughed.

awkward silence........

" hmm okay !! let's all go home now shall we?? yoona and tiffany has school tomorrow! " sooyoung said

They all agreed and went back home.

 

 

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------ outside tiffany's house-------------------------------------------

" fany ah. u sure you don't want me to send you to school tomorrow? " taeyeon pouted.

" yes. i am very sure tae. just sleep in okay? then maybe i'll find you after school. " tiffany said as she wrapped her arms around taeyeon's neck.

" i love you tippani. " taeyeon giggled as she wrapped her arms around tiffany's waist and kissed her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------- the next day after school -----------------------------------------------------

 

Taeyeon had been waiting outside tiffany's school, waiting to giving her a surprise.

" hmmm. where is sheeeee ? " taeyeon mumbled as she look at her watch.

" there she is!! " taeyeon said happily but frown when noticed that there is a guy following behind her girlfriend.

 

 

" tiffany sshi do you have time?? maybe we can go out someday?? " the guy followed behind tiffany.

" no. i am not free. please go away now. " tiffany said to the guy.

" but tiffany... i like you.... " the guy confessed.

 

 

Taeyeon got angry and jealous when she heard the guy confessed so she stormed up to tiffany and grabbed her and said, " please leave MY GIRL alone. she is not interested in you! " and pulled her away from the guy.

 

 

 

" tae ? " tiffany called out to her girlfriend when they were walking but taeyeon just ignored and continued walking.

 

 

Taeyeon then brought tiffany to a korean restaurant and settled down. Taeyeon was still angry andd jealous at what had happened and tiffany was scared so she kept quiet.

Soon, a waiter came to serve them.

" hi pretty, what would you like to have? " the waiter smiled and looked at tiffany.

Tiffany just smiled awkwardly at the waiter.

" two beef noodles and two strawberry milkshake and just get your out of here before i punch your face " taeyeon barked.

The waiter then took the order and went off quickly.

 

 

" tae....... " tiffany called and hugged taeyeon but taeyeon just pushed her away.

Realising that the restaurant was empty and no one was looking at them, Tiffany took this chance and took taeyeon's hand and placed them on her tighs under her skirt.

" w... what are you doing? " taeyeon asked nervously and pulled her hands away.

" finally you're talking to me. " tiffany pouted.

" i just want to tell you that you are the one and only that can get under my skirt. " tiffany whispered seductively into taeyeon's ear and hugged her.

Taeyeon just blushed.

 

" taeeeeeeee. don't be angry anymoreeeeeeee. " tiffany whined as she took taeyeon's hands and placed them on her lap and moved them inwards.

" okokokokokokokok. " taeyeon surrendered and hugged tiffany.

Tiffany smiled and gave taeyeon a kiss.

" why are you so nowadays?? " taeyeon asked tiffany.

" i dont knowwww. " tiffany replied as she rested her head on taeyeon's shoulder and hugged her by the waist.

" i'm so tired.... " she continued

" heyyyyyyyy. don't sleep first ! food is coming already ! " taeyeon shook her girlfriend.

 

 

 

 

 

 

" tae tae feed meeeee. " tiffany said as she opened .

" as you wish , princess... " taeyeon smiled as she fed tiffany the noodles

After 40 mins, taeny had finished eating and tiffany started giggling.

" what's so funny ? " taeyeon asked.

" you've got milkshake all over... " tiffany laughed.

" wh.. " before taeyeon could continue, tiffany crash her lips against taeyeon's.

 

 

But they were interrupted.....

" er.... miss... this .. is your bill.... " the waiter stood there looking rather shock.

Tiffany then pulled away and smiled at Taeyeon.

Taeyeon then paid for the meal and said , " she's my girlfriend. " and they went off.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

HEH. OKAY. TRIPLE UPDATE !! ENOUGH FOR TODAY I GUESS :)

PLEASE DO COMMENT AND SUBCRIBE !!! :)

 

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER TOO @idunnowhattasay

 

 

ARE YOU READY FOR SNSD COMEBACK PERF LATER??????????????