trouble

Hate or love?

 

 

 

 

 

But at this time ............... the door of the room........ Opened...........

 

“Tae?” tiffany stood to the ground looking shocked.

 

“fany this isn't....... “Taeyeon tried to explain and tried to get up but Nicole wrapped her legs around Taeyeon's waist and hands around her neck and pulled her into a kiss.

 

“N....... no........ “Taeyeon struggled and pushed Nicole off.

 

“No fany no. you believe me right?” Taeyeon went forward and grabbed tiffany's hand.

 

Both taeny were already tearing up.

 

“But baby, didn't you say that no one is at home? Why is she here? “Nicole said as she encircled her arms around Taeyeon's waist.

 

“w... what are you talking about Nicole??!!!" Taeyeon screamed as she removed Nicole’s hands and went behind tiffany.

 

" didn't you say that it was okay to be on your bed? " Nicole asked.

 

“W..... I mean........... “Taeyeon tried to explain but tiffany interrupted her.

 

“Tae is that true?” tiffany turned and asked Taeyeon.

 

“Yes fany but......." before Taeyeon could continue,

 

*SLAP*

 

" I HATE YOU KIMTAEYEON. TO THINK THAT YOU HAVE TRAINING TODAY AND I THOUGHT OF COMING OVER TO COOK SOMETHING FOR YOU BEFORE YOU COME HOME AND HERE YOU ARE CHEATING ON ME. I HATE YOU!!!! " Tiffany cried and hit taeyeon in her chest.

 

" no fany no...... please believe me....... i didn't cheat on you...... " taeyeon cried too, grabbing onto tiffany's hands.

 

" believe what? believe that you two were not kissing?? “Tiffany cried and pushed taeyeon away.

 

" we're over. " tiffany cried as she ran out of the room.

 

" fany ah! " Taeyeon shouted and tried to chase tiffany but Nicole pulled her back.

 

“What? What do you want, Nicole? Are you happy now? “Taeyeon shrieked as she fall onto the floor and cried.

 

“Taeyeon.... sorry...... but  ... I ... I really love you.... “Nicole confessed as she stood down and hugged Taeyeon.

 

“And this is what you do? By breaking up me and fany???" Taeyeon yelled as she glared at Nicole

 

" ... "

 

“Just get out. Get out of my house, my life!!!!!! “Taeyeon shouted as she pushed Nicole out of her room, and dragged her out of the house.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

------------------------------------- That night ---------------------------------------

 

“fany ah............ why.................. “Taeyeon cried as she continued to call tiffany until her phone was out of battery.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------ Few days later at school -------------------------------------

 

“Yul you know why taeng isn't in school for so many days?????? I called her but she didn't answer...” Sooyoung asked as she was chewing her food.

 

“Well...... it's only two days........ And......... Don’t you guys know??? “Yuri asked

 

Both Hyuna and Sooyoung shook their head.

 

“Taeny broke up.” Yuri said, almost like a whisper.

 

“WHAT. TA......." Sooyoung screamed but Yuri managed to cover before she could continue.

 

The students in the canteen looked at them and Yuri bowed shyly, as a form of apology and then sat down again as she removed her hand from Sooyoung mouth.

 

“eeeeew. Can’t you just finish up your food before you speak???" Yuri said in disgust as she wiped the food off her hands.

 

“What happened????” Hyuna asked, still shocked.

 

“Well... according to yoong, she said that taeng was kissing Nicole on her bed....."

 

“What??? That’s impossible!!!! That dork would never cheat on her! “Sooyoung said.

 

“Irk! Well. I’m thinking that the Nicole must be like those maniac fans of taeng you know. It’s so scary!! “Yuri replied.

 

Suddenly, Hyuna stood up and walked off.

 

“OI HYUNA. Where are you going? You haven’t finished your food!!" Sooyoung shouted across the canteen but Hyuna didn't turn back.

 

 

 

 

 

---------------------------------------- somewhere in school --------------------------------------

 

 

"WHAT DID YOU DO????!  " Hyuna asked as she pushed the girl against the wall.

 

"Me? I just confessed to someone I liked, is there something wrong with it?" Nicole smirked as she looked at hyuna.

 

"YES. It is totally wrong! Because she already has a girlfriend!!! And you just broke them up!!"

 

"Well... At least i have the courage to confess to someone I like , not like you... hahaha"

 

Hyuna remained speechless.

 

"Com'on. I mean it's so obvious... You two used to date and you let her go because she just loved Tiffany so much." Nicole smirked.

 

"How did you know????" Hyuna asked in surprise because Nicole knew about her past with Taeyeon when she doesn't knows her that well.

 

"As her fan.... Of course I know!" Nicole said cooly.

 

"When you really love someone, just let him or her be happy. Even if that means that he or she has to be with someone else. And you would also want to secretly protect her... What matters most is that she's blissful...." hyuna spoke up.

 

"That's so stupid of you..."

 

"No... That's definitely not stupid... Seeing her so happy with Tiffany tells me that it was all worth it... You won't understand it if you truly love someone... She must be so hurt now..." Hyuna said as she walked away, leaving Nicole behind.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

updated at : 20/02/2013 6:32PM