don't touch my tae tae

Hate or love?

 

 

Taeyeon's thought

 

 

 

" OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW." Taeyeon groaned in pain because she fell on her back.

Tiffany , after realising what was going on, screamed " don't touch my tae tae !!!! " she ran forward and pushed natalie off taeyeon and hugged the frozen taeyeon.

" tae tae are you okay???? " tiffany screamed.

" fany ... my back..... " taeyeon whimpered.

" why are you still standing there??? quick call for ambulance !!! " tiffany shouted at natalie.

 

After 10mins, an ambulance came and the paramedics carried taeyeon onto a stretcher and brought her to the hospital along with tiffany and natalie..

Seeing taeyeon in pain, natalie felt guilty called out for taeyeon and tried to touch her but tiffany stopped her and said, " don't you dare touch MY tae tae " and glared at her.

 

 

 

 

------------- at the hospital -------------------

Both natalie and tiffany were waiting for taeyeon as she were doing her check-ups.

Tiffany was glaring at natalie the whole time.

" tiffany! " taeyeon's mum called out as she ran over to tiffany.

" umma.. " tiffany cried as she hugged her.

" how's taeyeon? " taeyeon's mum asked tiffany as she her hair.

" i dunno...... the doctors are still checking her.... "

" oh. and this is? " taeyeon's mum asked as she saw natalie.

" er.... just a friend of taeyeon.. " tiffany replied as she rolled her eyes and natalie.

Natalie just smiled awkwardly.

 

 

" are  you all family of kim tae yeon? " the doctor came out and asked.

" yes yes. " the three of them came crowding at the doctor.

" well....... she has a bruised tailbone... and would probably take a month or even longer to recover. She has to rest a lot and i will issue to her some painkillers to eat. " the doctor said and went off.

" er... i... i have to go off now.... sorry... " natalie said as she hurriedly went off 

Tiffany and taeyeon's mum then came into taeyeon's ward.

" tae tae! " tiffany said as she hugged taeyeon.

" does it hurts a lot?? " tiffany pouted and looked at taeyeon.

" not anymore. " taeyeon said as she gave tiffany a peck and tried to move around but ended up groaning in pain.

" don't move around !!! " tiffany said worriedly.

" hey... enough of you two already okay... now can i talk to my daughter?? " taeyeon's mum teased and both taeny blushed madly.

 

After an hour or so, Taeyeon's mum decided to send tiffany back home as it was getting late and she had school the next day.

Lucky for taeyeon was that she has a two months break to prepare for her upcoming major exam so she wouldn't miss any lesson if she were to stay in the hospital.

 

 

 

 

------------ the next day -------------

 

Taeyeon was sleeping when  she felt someone touched her face.

she woke up and realised that it was natalie.

" DON'T TOUCH ME ! " taeyeon scream and tried to move. But she ended up wincing in pain.

" taengoooo. don't move around.. if not your tailbone is going to hurt... " natalie said as she traced taeyeon's jawline.

" why are you here and what do you want?!? " taeyeon asked.

" hmmmm. why can't i be here? " natalie asked as she sat on the bed beside taeyeon and hung her hand over taeyeon's shoulder.

Taeyeon couldn't move around much. Because her back would hurt.

" what you do want? " taeyeon asked coldly.

" nothing much...... just... be my girlfriend... " natalie said as she played with taeyeon's finger.

" WHAT?! NO. I HAVE A GIRLFRIEND ALREADY! " taeyeon opposed and tried moved away from natalie but she couldn't and she groaned in pain.

" i don't care ! I want YOU as my girlfriend. I don't need you to break up with tiffany.. just be with me.... " natalie said.

" isn't that cheating on fany? NO WAY I WOULD DO THAT ! " 

" well.... taengoo..... sometimes things aren't up to you to decide....... " natalie mumbled.

" what do you mean by that? "

Natalie then took out her phone and showed some pictures to Taeyeon.

" these are photos of your girlfriend recently. "

Taeyeon looked at it and said , " YOU FOLLOWED HER???! "

" hmmm. not really.... i just got some guys to follow her.... but i don't know what they will do next... " natalie replied back.

" DONT YOU DARE TOUCH HER. " taeyeon shouted and felt the pain of her tailbone again.

" i don't know about the guys.... but i'm sure you are able to help her right..?" natalie smirked.

" okay.... " taeyeon said softly.

" i know that you still like me.. right? " natalie said as she hugged taeyeon.

 

Fany ah... sorry..... i really don't mean to hurt you... i do this because i really love you......

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

HEH. HOW'S THIS CHAPTER??????? :))))

 

okay people. i'm starting work like in a few days time... so i won't update like everyday.
But I'll try my best to update as fast as i can alright? :)

 

 

 

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE !