kidnapped_2

Hate or love?

 

 

 

----------------------------------------- with natalie and taeyeon ----------------------------------------

 

" cold...... " taeyeon muttered as she was asleep and shivering.

" omo. taengoo...... " natalie said as she went over to hug taeyeon.

Just then, Taeyeon woke up and found herself in natalie's embrace. What's more was that Natalie was practically just half , wearing only an oversized tee shirt.

" y... you... " taeyeon tried to push natalie away but she was just too weak. This just reminded her what happened 4 years ago. But the only difference was that this time taeyeon herself was fully dressed.

" taengoo........ don't move around... you're having a fever....... " natalie said as she continued to hug taeyeon and caress her face.

" wtf did you do to me? let me go... i want to see fany... " taeyeon said weakly.

" why taengoo? why? i don't see why and how she is better than me. " natalie replied and this time, she hug taeyeon even tighter and wrapped her legs around taeyeon.

" at least she loves me.... " taeyeon replied back coldly and tried to push off natalie, but she failed.

" i love you too taengoo..... if not , why would i be back for you after so long? " natalie said as she planted a kiss on taeyeon's cheek.

 

 

 

 

 

" but i don't love you. right now. there's only fany. and the future, there will be only her. and always still be. " taeyeon replied as she continued to struggle.

" no..... that's not true.... you still love me... and i still love you ! " natalie screamed as she grabbed taeyeon's hand and led them to her face.

" w... what are you doing? " taeyeon asked nervously.

Right now, natalie was hovering on top of taeyeon.

" touch me..... " natalie cooed as she guided taeyeon's hand to her neck..... chest.... and finally to the lower part of her body. She then led taeyeon under her shirt and touched her.......... .........

" NONONONO! " taeyeon cried as she pushed natalie away and hugged onto her knees tightly.

 

 

 

 

 

" taengoo.... please.. don't leave me.... i really love you...... " natalie cried as she backhugged taeyeon tightly from the back.

" why can't you just leave me alone...... i changed school, address and phone number. you hurt me once.... and i will NEVER let that happen again. neither will i let you hurt MY fany. " taeyeon pushed natalie away and stood up but she was still dizzy but luckily natalie caught her just in time.

Natalie then pinned taeyeon against the wall and started kissing her. She then again pulled taeyeon's hand under her shirt.

" let me go ! " taeyeon screamed as she broke the kiss and tried to run out of the room but natalie caught her again. Natalie started to kiss and on taeyeon's neck.

 

 

 

 

Just then , the door of the room opened.

 

 

 

 

 

" jieun....... " the two of them mumbled.

" LET GO OF HER NOW , NATALIE TAN ! " jieun shouted.

Natalie just froze there and jieun took this chance to grab taeyeon over from natalie.

"  Taeyeonnie , it's okay now... i'm here. wait for me outside okay? " jieun whispered to taeyeon and she hugged her.

Taeyeon was confused how jieun had manged to find her here and how she knew natalie. But she just headed out because she knew that she could trust jieun and that she was sure that jieun would explain to her later on.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

" jieun ... i... " natalie tried to speak. but....

* SLAP * 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOO . HAPPY NEW YEAR GUYSSSS! AND GIRLS :)

HEH . CURIOUS HOW JIEUN KNOW NATALIE? 

stay tuned for my next update :)

 

are you ready for SNSD's comeback later?????????????? :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

gosh. i'm super excited!!!

 

 

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!! 

 

also, follow me on twitter ! @idunnowhattasay