good morning , my princess.

Hate or love?

 

 

 

Taeyeon woke up the next morning and found her girlfriend sleeping on her stomach and hugging onto her waist.

" aish. how did she even end up sleeping like this. " taeyeon mumbled to herself and tried to get up. But she couldn't.

" fany ah. wake up ~ i cant movee " taeyeon whispered.

" urgn. 5 more mintues tae " tiffany said and used a pillow to cover her face.

" wakey wakey ! " taeyeon said as she tickled her girlfriend.

" okay okay okay. i'm up " tiffany giggled as she laid on her girlfriend's chest.

" fany ah. what do you want to eat for breakfast? " taeyeon asked her girlfriend sweetly and gave a peck on her forehead.

" hmmmm. omelette !! " tiffany exclaimed as she clapped her hands.

" okokok. now can you let me go cook breakfast? " taeyeon asked.

" no ! " tiffany whined as she hugged her girlfriend even tighter.

" aish. FANY AH. THERE IS A BUG ON THE BED ! " taeyeon screamed, causing tiffany to jump off the bed.

" where where ! " tiffany screamed.

" the bed is off the bed already... hahaha" taeyeon said and ran off to the kitchen.

" AISH. KIMTAEYEON! "

 

 

 

After 30mins , both taeny had already washed up and breakfast was ready.

 

" so when is your umma coming back ? " taeyeon asked tiffany.

" i dunno. maybe next week? why ? don't you want to take care of meee? i'll  tell umma u bullied me !! " tiffany said.

" aish. you. i promised your umma to take care of you of course i would. just that i'm having a hard time to wake you up every morning.. " taeyeon said as she mumbled the last part and luckily tiffany didn't hear it.

" hmmpft. tae tae feed meeee " tiffany whined as she open .

" heh. flies are going in already fany ! " taeyeon laughed.

" YAH KIMTAEYEON. I'll tell umma u bullied me ! " tiffany said as she smacked taeyeon.

" owww. okokok I'll feed youuuuuu " taeyeon whined.

 

 

Well, after half an hour of feeding, both taeny had finished eating and they were both in the kitchen washing the dishes.

" fany ah. just leave the dishes to me. I will wash them " taeyeon said.

" bu... " before tiffany could reply back, taeyeon's phone rang.

" help me answer my phone kay? " taeyeon said as she gave tiffany a peck.

" okayyyyyyy. " tiffany said as she gave her girlfriend a quick hug and went to her room.

 

 

Tiffany picked up taeyeon's phone and saw that it was a number she had never seen before.

Tiffany then answered the call but before she could speak, the caller said,

" taengooooo. did you miss me? i'm back.... "

 

" fany ah. who is it? " taeyeon asked as she entered the room.

Tiffany then tossed the phone over to taeyeon because she was jealous that another girl called her girlfriend.

" hello ? " taeyeon said.

" taengoooo. I'm back. " the caller said.

" n... na.... natalie? " taeyeon stuttered.

" did you miss me? I'm back..... and i will find you...... " the caller hissed.

" no! no ! no ! " taeyeon screamed as she hung up and threw the phone onto the bed and she fall onto the ground , hugging her knees close to her , looking very scared.

"omo. tae tae ! " tiffany screamed. although she was jealous at first , but when she saw taeyeon in this state , she freaked out. She had never seen taeyeon this scared before.

 

Tiffany then went forward and tried to comfort her girlfriend. But before she could touch taeyeon, she flinched and screamed

" don't come any closer !! "

" tae. what's wrong. i'm tiffany... " tiffany whispered and went to hugged taeyeon tightly.

" fany ah. i'm scared.... " taeyeon cried as she hugged back tiffany.

 

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

TADAAAAAA. another chapter down? who is natalie anyway? heh :P

stay tuned!

 

er... actually i'm wondering if i should continue this story well.. because i'm gonna be busy working soon.... aish...

 

 

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE ! :)