embarrassed

Hate or love?

 

 

 

 

-------------------------------- the next morning ---------------------------------

 

Tiffany woke up and found her girlfriend sleeping on her.... er you know.... melons.....

" tae tae... wake up.... " tiffany whispered as she shook her girlfriend lightly.

" mmmmm. so soft...... " taeyeon mumbled as she gave tiffany's melons a squeeze and snuggled in between them.

Tiffany was already used to this because it wasnt the first time that this sort of things had happened.

" aish. tae... wake up !!! " tiffany shook her girlfriend more violently this time.

 

 

 

 

Suddenly the door opened.

 

" aigoooooooo. KIMTAEYEON what are you doing to tiffany!!!! "

It was taeyeon's mum.

Upon hearing her mother's voice, taeyeon woke up.... lifted up her face and grinned at tiffany dorkily , but tiffany was covering her red face , pointing to taeyeon's mum direction.

" oh umma you're back! " taeyeon greeted as she sat on her bed , right beside tiffany and hugged her by her waist.

" seriously, taeng. what were you doing?? " taeyeon's mum asked.

" eh? sleeping? " taeyeon replied, rather confused.

Taeyeon's mum just chuckled at her daughter's innocence and said , " alright , come down for breakfast soon okay ? "

" ne, umma. " taeny replied.

 

 

 

 

" fany ah. why did umma ask me that question just now? " taeyeon asked tiffany.

" b... because you were sleeping on my.... b..... ..... " tiffany stammered.

" ohhh. " taeyeon replied as she lean closer to tiffany and she placed her hand on tiffany's face and traced it down south.

" eh? "

Taeyeon just stared into Tiffany's eyes and cooed , " then do you like me on  your...... " and eyed down to tiffany's melons.

" yah. ert !! " tiffany said as she pushed taeyeon aside.

" come on.... i know you like ittttttttttt . " taeyeon teased and came closer to tiffany.

Tiffany, knowing that Taeyeon was just trying to , decided to play along with her.

" yeahhhhh. i really doooooooo. " tiffany said as she grabbed taeyeon's hands and placed them on her .

" wow.... so big...... " taeyeon mumbled.

Tiffany giggled and took taeyeon's hands and place them on her .

" these are your's too. " she whispered into taeyeon's ear softly and then she went downstairs for breakfast.

" woah. what was that ? " taeyeon asked herself.

 

 

 

 

" so how long have the two of you been together ? " taeyeon's mum asked.

" close to 2 years? " Taeyeon answered with full of food.

" YAH. don't speak when you are still chewing ! " tiffany said as she smacked taeyeon lightly.

" umma........... fany beat meeeeeeee . " taeyeon whined and faked a few sobs

" taeng , can you stop behaving like 6 when you are already 16? tiffany is even much more mature than you. ! " taeyeon's mum lectured.

Taeyeon just pouted.

" and tiffany , it must be hard on you to take care of this kid, right ? " taeyeon's mum laughed.

" yeah!!! and she behaves like a baby when eating medicines !!! " tiffany laughed and clapped her hands.

" and you behave like a little kid when waking you up ! " taeyeon said and stuck out her tongue at tiffany. Tiffany just wrinkled her nose at taeyeon.

 

 

 

 

" awwww. so sweett. " taeyeon's mum teased and both taeny blushed.

 " and don't mind me but have the two of you done IT before ? " taeyeon's mum grinned.

Both taeny thought for a moment what she was talking about and they suddenly realised what taeyeon's mum was talking about.

Taeyeon face just turn pale.

Tiffany knew that Taeyeon just still bothered by what natalie did to her , so she grabbed onto taeyeon's hands under the table tightly.

" of course not umma!!! w.... we are still young.... to do it.... " tiffany said shyly.

" awww ther's nothing to be shy about you know. ... heh then why was taeng lying on your.. you know... " taeyeon's mum smirked.

Tiffany just blushed and bit her lips.

" umma , isn't it time for you to work alreadyyyy ? " taeyeon asked.

" oh crap. i forgot about the time. I have to get going now. well... have fun.. but don't get too rough ! " taeyeon's mum winked and went off.

 

 

 

 

 

" tae.... " tiffany said and hugged her girlfriend.

" fany ah im sorry.... " taeyeon cried.

" no tae. there is nothing for you to be sorry about ! " tiffany said as she wiped off taeyeon's tears and kissed her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

heh. comment and subscribeeeee ! :)

 

follow me on twitter @idunnowhattasay too !

and please do mention me if you want a follow back cus yeah . i dont really know who is who :)