Natalie_2

Hate or love?

Taeyeon's thoughts

 

The next day......

 

" hey taeyeon ! " natalie waved at taeyeon at the school gate.

" hey.. " taeyeon said.

Natalie then accompanied Taeyeon back to class.

On their way, of course they gained a lot of attention. 

Students gathered and started whispering among themselves.

More and more students gathered to watch. Taeyeon felt scared and natalie saw that.

She then grabbed taeyeon's hand and placed the other around her shoulder and squeeze through the crowd and safely escorted her back to class.

" ohmygosh. are they dating for real? " the students gossiped.

" er... actually you don't have to do this... " taeyeon said.

" no. you're my friend and this is what friends do right? " natalie replied back.

" lesson is about to start. see you later !! " natalie smiled at taeyeon and left.

" aish. " 

 

During break time, a group of girls gathered around taeyeon and questioned her.

" why are you always with natalie ! leave her alone !!!! " they all shouted at taeyeon and started attacking her.

Just then, Natalie came to taeyeon's class.

" OI. what the hell are you all doing? " natalie shouted.

The group of girls then stopped and froze.

" er.. w.. we were ... just pl... playing around. " one of them said.

" playing? i don't think so. " natalie said as she stepped forward and placed her arm around Taeyeon.

" don't you dare touch her again. she's my girl ! " natalie shrieked.

" omo... sorry sorry... " the group of girls apologised and went off.

eh?

" are you okay? " natalie asked taeyeon, looking worried.

Natalie then touched taeyeon's wound and she flinched.

" sorry.... " natalie apologised.

" it's not your fault... not like you beat me up... " taeyeon joked.

" but still... it's my fault..." natalie answered.

 

 

Well... a few months has passed and Natalie and taeyeon are closer to each other now.

one day at the park...

" taengoooo " natalie said as she looked at taeyeon.

" hmmm ? "

" i love you. " natalie confessed.

" i love you since i first saw you. I felt that there was a need for me to be by your side to protect and love you... when i saw that group of girls bully you, i was very angry. i wanted to beat them up. but you were injured... so i didn't waste my energy on them... taengoo, will you be my girlfriend? " 

Taeyeon blushed upon hearing natalie confessed. the school's most popular girl had just confessed to her. Taeyeon never thought that Natalie would like her. She was touched. Taeyeon nodded her head shyly.

" yayyyyyyyyy ! " natalie screamed and hugged taeyeon tightly.

 

 

A few weeks has passed, but the news of Natalie and Taeyeon dating had spreaded real fast. Most probably everyone in the school knows. including the teachers. Natalie and Taeyeon together was very sweet.

 

" taengoo ? " natalie called out as she laid on taeyeon's lap.

" hmmm ? "

" why don't you join the swimming club ? i mean. then we can spend more time together right? " natalie said as she got up.

" i.. don't know how to swim... " taeyeon said.

" then i'll teach you!!" natalie said as she hugged taeyeon.

 

 

Later that evening.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

* one new message *

From: Unknown

[[ shouldn't you finish up the last part of your dare already??? ]]

To: Natalie

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------