school

Hate or love?

 

 

 

Soon, taeny were both busy with school and taeyeon had joined her school's netball team together with yuri. [ yeah she is in the same college as yuri? ] ( hahaha short taeyeon playing netball  ) and she plays it pretty well and is already a potential team captain. And she has a fanclub consisting of both guys and girls but mostly girls..........  although she is just a freshmen. ( hahaha )

 

On the other hand, Tiffany had already stepped down from the drama club and is busy preparing for her major exam. 

 

 

" ohmygosh taeyeon!!! you're so hot!!!!!!! " the fangirls screamed as they watched taeyeon played.

" ohmygosh taeyeon you're so hot!! " yuri mimicked the fangirls and said it to taeyeon.

" shuddap yul.  concentrate. " taeyeon smacked yuri.

" yes boss ! " yuri salute to taeyeon.

" yah. idiot! you missed the ball ! " taeyeon screamed at yuri.

 

 

 

" so are you gonna fetch tiffany? " yuri asked taeyeon as she wiped off her sweat.

" hmm yeah. she's still in school........ with yoona? " taeyeon replied.

" really???? yoongie didn't tell me ! " yuri pouted.

" yah. it's digusting. don't pout in front of me ! " taeyeon laughed.

" yah . stupid kimtaeyeon. wait till i tell tiffany about your fangirls. ohmygosh taeyeon you're so hot ! " yuri mimicked again and ran off.

" YAH. KWONYURI! " taeyeon quickly grabbed her bag and chased yuri.

 

 

 

 

" wifeyyyyyyyy " taeyeon chriped as she hugged tiffany from the back.

" eh? tae tae? how did you get into the school? " tiffany was shocked to see her girlfriend in the school.

" the guards recognised us so she allowed us in. wife? " yuri eyed suspiciously as she hugged yoona.

" yuriiiiii ! " yoona stood up and jumped onto yuri and gave her a koala hug.

" you stink. " yoona said as she pinched her nose.

" yah. i told you to bath already. see whats happening now.. " taeyeon lauged.

" mmmm. tae tae you smell nice. " tiffany said as she snuggled into her chest.

" yah kimtaeyeon. ohmygosh you're so hot !! " yuri micmicked the fan girls and smirked at taeyeon.

Taeyeon just glared at yuri and yuri hid behind yoona.

" h... hey baby let's go okay...? let's give them some space.. hahaha. " yuri said nervously and pulled yoona away even before she could reply.

 

 

 

 

 

" tae tae ? what was yuri talking about? " tiffany asked taeyeon with a strong sense of jealousy.

" aish. they are my fangirls... " taeyeon whispered.

" what?? " tiffany screamed.

Taeyeon then explained everything to tiffany.

" fany ah. don't worry. right here, there's only you and umma. no one else. " taeyeon said as she pointed to her heart.

" cheesy. " tiffany giggled.

" but you like it right, wifey? " taeyeon whined.

Tiffany then wrinkled her nose at taeyeon.

" come on. let's go and eat , wifeyyyyy " taeyeon cheered as she helped tiffany to pack her bag.

 

 

 

 

 

 

" so do you like the meal ? " taeyeon asked sweetly as she held tiffany's hand.

Before tiffany could reply,

" OHMYGOSH. TAEYEONNNNNNNNNNN ! " a bunch of girls shouted and ran over and pushed tiffany away and started to crowd around taeyeon.

" have you eaten? "

" omo where are you going now? "

" ohmygosh. you're so hot. "

Questions kept coming in but the only thing taeyeon could do was to smile awkwardly at them.

She looked at tiffany but tiffany was looking rather sad.

" er....... " taeyeon finally spoke and all the fangirls stared at her.

" actually i have just eaten my dinner with my GIRLFRIEND. " taeyeon said as she specially emphasize the word girlfriend as she pulled tiffany close to her.

Tiffany blushed by taeyeon's action.

" byebye people. please do go home and rest early. " taeyeon smiled at all of them and held tiffany's hand and walked off together.

 

 

 

 

" omo. taeyeon has a girlfriend?? "

" noooooooooo. my dream girl......... "

The fangirls started whining.

" hey. nicole are you okay? " someone asked.

Hmmmpft. I don't believe that i can lose out to that girl. I'm definitely much more better than her and more compatible with taeyeon! Just wait , taeyeon.

" hmm. yeah. i'm fine . " nicole replied as she faked a smile.

 

 

 

 

 

" tae tae . " tiffany said.

" hmmm? "

" don't cheat on me okay! " tiffany said as she glared at taeyeon.

" wae wae? i wont!!! " taeyeon replied.

" your fangirls........ they are hot uh. " tiffany replied , sounding jealous.

" yeah they are hot. but my wife is the hottest !! " taeyeon grinned as she gave tiffany a peck.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

DOUBLE UPDATE TODAYYYYYYYYYYYY ! :DDDDDDDDDDDDD

People please do comment okay.... :(

don't be a silent reader :(