game.

Hate or love?

 

 

 

 

" hey. taeng look at this. its from the same person the other time ! " yuri said as she recognized the handwriting and picked up the note from taeyeon's locker.

[[ slowly...........  you are starting to fall for me............... ]]

" geez. this is really creepy taeng. have you fall for anyone? " yuri asked as she eyed taeyeon.

" yah. what nonsense is this yul. the only person that i will fall for is fany okay. " taeyeon replied as she threw the note away.

" oh really??? then i'll make you trip so that you will fall for me ! " yuri joked as she laughed.

" yah. stupidyul. i'll tell your girlfriend about this ! " taeyeon said as she went off to class without yuri.

" TAENG. i was only joking! wait for meeeeeee~! " yuri screamed as she ran to catch up with taeyeon.

 

 

 

 

 

 

-------------------------- after school -------------------------------

" hey nicole , are you coming to watch the netball finals match tomorrow? " taeyeon asked as she was packing up.

" ummm. im not sure about that... " nicole replied.

" why not ! you have to come okay ! i can't do it without you......... " taeyeon said as she pretended to be sad.

Nicole giggled and nodded her head.

" awwwwww. " the fangirls responded.

" yah kimtaeyeon. you better come here rightnow if not i'll tell your girlfriend that you're cheating on her !!! " yuri yelled to taeyeon as she was waiting at the classroom door.

" yayaya. stupidyul. i'm coming already.

 

 

 

 

 

------------------------------------- the next day ----------------------------------

" oh my gosh. go taeyeon !!!!! " the fangirls screamed in excitement.

It was the netball finals match for taeyeon and her team.

Sooyoung , hyuna, tiffany and yoona were all seated together.

Sooyoung was busy eating her snacks and of course cheering for her friends together with hyuna.

And tiffany and yoona were both commenting about how hot their girlfriend look while playing the game. Also..........

" ohmygosh. tiffany looks like taeyeon has quite alot of fangirls uh " yoona said to tiffany as they screamed everytime taeyeon score a goal.

" hmmmpft. but she's mine!! " tiffany replied as she glared at yoona.

" woah. okok. chill. oh look your husband is looking in our direction! " yoona laughed.

Tiffany then turn to look at her girlfriend and found her smiling dorkily at her. Tifffany then smiled back and saw taeyeon mouthing " wife " and then send her a wink and then continued with her game.

" ohmygosh. did you see that? taeyeon just winked at me !! " the fangirls screamed.

" awwwww. your husband is so sweeet. not like kwonyuri who didn't even look in our direction. " yoona sulked

Suddenly , taeyeon lifted up the hem of her shirt to wipe her sweat , exposing her abs.

" ohmygosh!!!!!!!! taeyeon's so hot !!!!!!! " the fangirls screamed.

" hmmpft. "

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

" alright. time's up and soshi high wins!!!!! "

" yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. " everybody in the crowd cheered.

" haha. taeng you totally owned this game!!" yuri said as she smacked taeyeon's back hard.

" yah ! stupidyul. " taeyeon coughed as she choked on her water.

" you better go check out your baby because she looks like she's gonna kill anyone now. " taeyeon said as she pointed in their direction.

" haha. don't worry. all these can be settled easily. " yuri said as she winked and went off to yoona's direction.

" taeyeoonnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!! you were so great at the game!!! " the fangirls screamed and started to crowd around taeyeon and asking her questions and taeyeon was not able to get out of the crowd. 

Taeyeon then looked at tiffany and pouted sadly.

 

 

 

 

 

" hey yul. great game uh. so where are we gonna eat later??? " sooyoung asked as she saw yuri coming over.

" eat ? i don't think so. taeng is gonna take a long time over there...... and im afraid that tiffany , you might have to wait a long time." yuri answered.

" hmmmmmm. since it's like this......... hyuna let's go eat!!!! " sooyoung cheered as she dragged hyuna off with her.

" babyyyyyyyyyyy." yuri whined.

No response......

" babyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. " yuri whined again but using her aegyo.

" yah. now i know why tae-tae says your aegyo is annoying! " tiffany said to yuri.

" don't say this to my baby okay! her aegyo is the best! " yoona sulked and stared at tiffany.

" whatever. " tiffany stuck out her tongue at yoona.

" babyyyyyyyy. are you still angry with meeeeee ? "

" hmmpft. why didn't you look over here just now??????? "

" awwww. baby i was afraid that i would lose concentration if i look over here just now because there is a goddess sitting here . "

Yoona smiled.

" don't worry babe. I'll give you all my attention later on. " yuri whispered into yoona's ear and lightly squeeze her without anyone noticing.

" ert.... let's go yul.... " yoona said as she held onto yuri's hand.

" yah. you two are leaving me already? " tiffany pouted.

" haha. don't worry. your HUSBAND should be done soon. " yuri laughed.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Soon, taeyeon was done with entertaining the fangirls and came over to tiffany's side.

" wifeyyyyyy. " taeyeon said and hugged tiffany.

" eeeeeeeeee. kimtaeyeon you're sweaty all over. " tiffany complained and pushed taeyeon away.

" okay..... come. let's go to the lockers.... " taeyeon said as she interwined her hands with tiffany and walked to the lockers room together.

 

 

 

 

 

When they arrived at the locker's room , Taeyeon started to change.

" fany what do you wanna eat later ? " taeyeon asked.

No reply....

" fany ? " taeyeon asked as she turned around only in her shorts and sports bra.

" hmmpft. why did you have to show then this just now??? " tiffany asked , suddenly remembering that taeyeon flashed her abs just now.

" show what? " taeyeon asked as she walked over to tiffany , shocked.

" these!!! " tiffany said as she pushed taeyeon onto the bench and hovered on top of her, hands on the abs.

" i... i...."

" woah woah woah. " the locker's door opened.
" tiffany why are your hands in taeng's shorts? " yuri eyed suspiciously as she entered.

" yah. this isn't her shorts okay!! " tiffany exclaimed. " and why are you back here? "

" haha. chill okay. i'm here to take back my bottle..... don't explain.. i understand you... hhahaha " yuri laughed.

" yah kwonyuri this isn't my hands in her shorts okay. this is then called in her shorts!! " tiffany screamed and placed her hands under taeyeon's shorts , cupping taeyeon's core over her underwear.

Taeyeon gasped at the sudden contact.

" woah woah woahhhhh. get control of yourself okay. don't get too rough!!! " yuri said as she quickly exit the room.

" yah kwonyuri!!!!! " tiffany screamed at yuri and jumped a little , causing friction between her hands and tayeon's core.

Taeyeon bit onto her lips, trying not to moan.

" hmmpft. stupid kwonyuri.... " tiffany said as she turned to face taeyeon , causing friction again.

Taeyeon just closed her eyes tightly and bit onto her lips and buckled up her hips slightly.

" ohmygosh. tae tae are you okay? " tiffany asked as she saw taeyeon having such a weird expression, forgetting that her hands were still cupping taeyeon's core. This caused even more friction. This caused taeyeon to be aroused.

" yo... you... your hand... " taeyeon whimpered.

tiffany then look at where her hands were at and suddenly blushed.

" omo . sorry tae tae... " tiffany said as she quickly removed her hands.

" fany... don't..... finish me up............"

" EH??? "

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

:))))))))))))))))))))