strawberries are pink

Hate or love?

 

 

 

 

" so nicole , where shall we go to do this project later on ? " taeyeon asked as she packed her bag.

" umm... the cafe near our school? " nicole answered as she looked at taeyeon.

" hmm okay! " taeyeon answered as her phone rang. 

" eh fany ah. hmm i gonna do my project now. you wanna come along? ani~ " taeyeon replied as she looked at nicole.

Nicole then mouthed to taeyeon that its okay.

" jinja? " taeyeon asked nicole.

Nicole then nodded her head.

" okay.  fany you can join us. nicole doesnt mind. haha. okay. see you later. " taeyeon said as she hung up.

" you really don't mind fany joining us?? " taeyeon asked again.

" yeah. isn't she your girlfriend? if you don't let her come along she prolly gonna get jealous..  hahaha " nicole joked.

" hmmm. true.... hahaha . let's go then ! " taeyeon smiled as they both went off to the cafe.

 

 

 

 

 

" hmm . what about this? shall we add this information in too ? " taeyeon asked nicole.

" tae tae !! " tiffany chirped as she wrapped her arms around taeyeon's neck.

she then gave taeyeon a quick peck on her cheeks and giggled as she sat down.

" nicole , this is tiffany. and fany , this is nicole.  " taeyeon smiled as she introduced them

" helloooooo. " tiffany said cheerfully and nicole just nodded shyly.

" fany. do you wanna drink anything? " taeyeon asked her girlfriend sweetly.

" strawberry milkshake!! "

" okay. one PINK milkshake. nicole? "

" hmmm. one milkshake too ! " nicole replied

" yah. whats wrong with that kimtaeyeon? strawberries ARE pink. " tiffany screamed at taeyeon and nicole just giggled.

" if this dork ever bully you, you just tell me ! I'll beat her up for you!! " tiffany said to nicole. 

" yah. since when i bully people. it's always you that bully me ! " taeyeon said as she returned back with two large milkshake.

" yah. since when did i bully you? " tiffany asked as she smacked taeyeon.

" see. nicole is my witness. you just bullied me. " taeyeon fake a sob.

" hahaha. the two of you look so cute together.. " nicole commented.

 

 

 

 

Soon , taeyeon and nicole are both busy doing their project and tiffany was doing her own work.

After 2h , taeyeon and nicole had finally finished their first project.

" YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! " taeyeon cheered out loud. But lucky for them , there wasn't much people in the cafe.

" yah. pabo. " tiffany said as she knocked taeyeon's head. and nicole was already busy packing up her stuffs.

" hey. where you going, nicole? " taeyeon asked.

" oh . i have to get going home now. its gonna be late soon. " 

" oh okay. take care and see you tomorrow! " 

Nicole just nodded her head shyly and left.

 

 

 

 

 

 

" tae tae , is nicole your fangirl too ? " tiffany eyed taeyeon suspiciously while hugging onto her arms.

" hmmm. i don't think so... she seems normal when she's with me... " taeyeon said.

" really? " tiffany asked as she sat on taeyeon's lap this time.

" hmm yeah....... " taeyeon replied back as she started tiffany's thigh.

" do you like it ? " tiffany whispered into taeyeon's ear seductively as she blowed some air into her ear too.

" yeah..... " taeyeon replied as she eyed tiffany's melons. 

As she was about to them, tiffany smacked her hands away and said , " ert ! " and started packing up her things.

" YAH. aren't you my wife? " taeyeon said.

" pabo.. there are people here... " tiffany replied as she blushed.

" hmmpft. " 

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon then walked tiffany back to her house and stopped in front of her house.

" goodnight ah tippani. " taeyeon said as she gave tiffany a kiss.

" you better not cheat on me okay! " tiffany said as she wrapped her arms around taeyeon's neck.

" how would i when there's a spy in my school? " taeyeon smiled as she wrapped her arms around tiffany's waist.

" hyuna told you? " tiffany pouted.

" yeah. and since when the two of you got so close?? "

" because strawberries are pink ! " tiffany winked as she entered her house.

" but aren't strawberries red? " taeyeon mumbled as she scratched her head.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

hello people!

please do comment and subscribe to my story !! :D

and maybe follow me on twitter @idunnowhattasay