Ch. 35

Black Cat

updating.....................

------------------------------------------------------------

Niel woke up to the brightness in the room that he always hates. But what irratated him more was the fact that he was sweating. And the fact that his kitty was cuddling up to him was not helping. "Chunji.. get up, its a bit too hot." he looked down to his kitty sweating also. His face was slighty red and was panting a bit. And Chunji would not let go of Niel's shirt. "Chunji.. damn, you are really sweating. We need to take a shower.."

Chunji slowly opened his eyes, "Niel..." and squrimed around.

"Yea I know, its too hot! Lets go take a shower," Niel said as he got up dragging Chunji with him. It took a while to get Chunji's teeth brush since he was being a stubborn little kitty refusing to open his mouth. But he got that done and Chunji would not stop moving around. "Yahh.. stop moving and let me take off your clothes.. dont you want to get in the cool water."

Chunji looked irrtated, he was having a hard time staying still. And it was just too hot for him. He hugged Niel by the neck scratching his shirt and pulling on it. "Niel..."

Niel was confused, "Yah Chunji what's wrong with you. I know you are hot.. so lets take this off okay," he started to pull off Chunji's shirt but he kept squirming as Chunji cuddled into Niel's neck purring. "Chunji.. get off please.. come o-hey!! Dont bite on my shirt!!" Niel was struggling to get Chunji off while the kitty was too busy chewing on the shirt and looking at himself in the mirror. "Chunji!!" he pulled his kitty off but instantly regretted it since it was a bit to harsh and tore off his shirt. 

Niel got a bit frustrated and snapped a little, "Aiish Chunji!! Look what you did! Why cant you just behave like a good boy." he looked at his shirt then back at Chunji who was about to cry. He gasped as Chunji started to sniff and cry. "Oh god no Chunji dont cry!! I am sorry.. I just lost it for a bit." he pulled his kitty into a hug patting his back while his kitty was sobbing in his shirt. "I'm sorry.. I know, its just too hot. Come on, lets take a shower." he pecked Chunjis lips and wiped his tears away.

Niel filled the tub with water and managed to take the shirt off along with the other clothes. Chunji got in, and grabbed his rubber ducky and squeezed it. It still fascinated him that the little duck can make this sound. He started to bite on it while his ear twitched up and his tail moved under the water. Niel got in the tub afterwards.

"Chunji.. dont bite on that.." Niel said as he grabbed the soap.

Chunji let go of the duck, "Quack quack.."

Niel laughed as he ruffled Chunji's hair, "Yes.. the duck goes quack quack!!" 

Chunji start to splash the water while immitating the duck's sound and Niel smiled. Chunji then looked at Niel, "Bubbles!!"

Niel looked surprised, "You want bubbles.. okay then.. so much for a shower." he took the bottle and poured some in the water and mixed it around with his hand creating the bubbles.

Chunji's eyes widened and blew on the bubbles while catching them with his hands. "I like bubbles.."

Niel caught one and blew it towards Chunji who then blew it back, "I know... I like bubbles too."

Chunji was suddenly covered in bubbles, his whole face and shoulders. Niel laughed, maybe he had poured a bit too much, at least Chunji's eyes were visible. "I like Niel.." he shot his arms in the air blowing the bubbles that covered his mouth.

"And I love you Chunji.." he took some bubbles from Chunji who blinked.

Chunji came towards him and hugged him purring, "I love you.." Chunji repeated moving his tail back and forth.

Niel heart skipped a beat as he wrapped his arms around Chunji's waist. He didnt know if he meant it but it made him happy to hear him say it. He felt Chunji snuggle in closer. Niel pulled back and wiped the bubbles from Chunji's face. "Chunji.. stay cute will you," he placed his lips on the other and Chunji tightened the hug.

He bit his kitty's lips causing Chunji to give out a little moan. It surprised Niel alot, Chunji never did that before, he was never this sensitive, especially when he didnt really bite on it. It was just merely a tug with his own lips. He was scared to use hie teeth sometimes, thinking he might bite too hard. But Chunji was acting a bit different, he started to kiss back and opened his mouth a little.

Niel didnt know what that meant but he slipped his tongue in anyway, not missing the chance. His tongue slid down Chunji's feeling the rough but yet smooth muscle. Chunji started to move his wet muscle also twirling it around Niels. Niel didnt know what was happening with Chunji, but it didnt stop him from getting aroused. 

Niel tightened his grip on Chunji's waist, traveling upward his skin, feeling the smooth texture with his fingertips. His hand slid down his kitty's back and his nails brushed against Chunji's tail.

"Mnhhhngh.." his kitty moaned against his mouth and Niel remembered that his kitty was highly sensitive with his tail. He smirked and he pulled away letting Chunji breathe in. His kitty was flushed red and Niel should feel bad. He should, but his kitty was tempting him. Chunji looked at the other, his face red and lips swollen, panting hard. Apparently Niel idd bite his lips, when, he had no idea. His eyes were a bright golden yellow now and it truned him on more, though he had no idea why. "Niel.."

But at this point, Niel didnt really care. You could say, he was not himself now. He pushed his lips against him once again and traveled down his neck nibbling here and there. His kitty let out moans as he clawed the other shoulder. Niel ignored the the pain as he was too busy devouring his kitty's flesh marking him red. 

All he could taste was soap but it was still addicting no less. He reached Chunji's collarbone but was stopped when he heard a knock on his door. More likely his bedroom door. He groaned thinking he had to get a new lock on his door. But a sudden hit of realization came to him when he was noticed what he was doing to Chunji. 

He looked at Chunji was still panting and groaned again. He has to get self control.

"HYUNG!!! YOU ARE NOT STILL SLEEPING ARE YOU!!" 

Niel growled, he was so going to kill the maknae.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hyung.. I am bored," Ricky whined as he was laying down on the sofa. "Hyung.. hyung... hyung.." Ricky kept calling but the other was too busy on his phone. "Hyung.. hyung.. hyung.. hyung.."

L.joe who was there also on the sofa trying to concentrate on the game he was playing started to get fed up with the younger's voice. "Oh my god CAP!!! YOUR IS CALLING YOU!!!"

Ricky gasped and got a pillow and threw it at L.joe, "Yahh I am not his !! You stupid man !!"

"I dont give a ! I am about to win this stupid game but you keep yelling!!" L.joe shouted in frustration too occupied in his game.

Ricky pouted, "Then why are you playing it then if it is soo stupid.." he mumbled while grabbing another pillow, "YAH HYUNG!!!" he threw it at the eldest who finally turned his head from the phone.

He turned to Ricky, "Yea.."

Ricky pouted again, "i am bored.. what are you doing on your phone.." he crawled to his hyung and took a peek at his phone.

"Texting this girl," he replied.

Ricky's eyes widened and he bit his lips. He was curious about this girl, already feeling a dislike for her, "Who is it? Your cousin?"

Cap shook his head, "No.. this girl I met.. she has a crush on me."

Ricky swallowed his dry throat trying not to break the stupid phone he was glaring at, "How do you know?"

"You can just tell.. by how a girl looks at you and talkes to you."

Ricky laughed trying to get rid of the evil thoughts he was having, "Thats crazy hyung!! She could be just liking your shirt or your pants or your hair or your smile or your smell or the shampoo you use or the cologne.. there are tons of reasons why.. the girl liking you.. thats crazy.. why is she stalking you, stealing your stuff, where is she? I'll kill her hyung!" Ricky panted squeezing the pillow alive. L.joe and Cap just stared at him terrified.

"Uh.. she told me she likes me through the phone.. and no she is not stalking or stealing.. so no killing," Cap said slowly as if Ricky was a ticking time bomb.

"What?!?! I'll kill that for playing with you!!" Ricky started to to claw out the pillow.

"Yah calm down!!" Cap stopped his actions, "she isnt playing with me.. are you jealous or something?"

"Ha!!" Ricky laughed out loud, "jealous.. of what her?!? No.. why should I be jealous huh.. it not like I like you or anything! Stop being so cocky!!"

L.joe just stared at him while Cap raised an eyeborw, "I was saying you being jealous of me getting a girl first.. but," he smirked, "you like me?"

Ricky flushed and started to explode from anger, "YAHH!! I DONT LIKE YOU!! ARE YOU STUPID.. I AM NOT JEALOUS!! GO AHEAD DATE HER I DONT CARE!! DATE ALL THE GIRLS, DATE L.JOE, DATE NIEL FOR ALL I CARE!! I DONT CARE!! DATE THE WHOLE WORLD GOD DAMN IT!! STOP ACCUSING  ME OF THINGS!! I HATE YOU!! GET OUT!!" he took Caps phone and threw it on the floor as he hit Cap on the head while stomping out.

"Ow.." Cap rubbed his head, "what the hell is wrong with that kid.. telling me to get out when he just stomped away. I was kidding. He has some anger issues." He picked up his phone.

L.joe blinked, trying to sink in of what he just saw, "Man.. he is one scary dude. You know.. I did not expect you to be dense hyung.. but he likes you!"

Cap put his phone away and shrugged, "I know.. but he has to confess or I'll continue to not know and text that girl."

L.joe froze already lost the game and chuckled, "You are a you know.. when did you find out he likes you."

Cap chuckled, "Like I said..  you can just tell when a girl likes you.."

L.joe smirked, "But he's a guy.."

"Same thing.. though you couldnt tell if Changjo liked you... so this doesnt count you."

"Okay now thats different okay! But you like him back though right?"

"Dude.. do you think I would let him hit me and get away with it if I did not like him," Cap pointed out.

"Huh.. you got point.. at least my girlfriend is nice.. and sweet.. good luck dude! Just dont ever cheat.. or you will be the one gettng it."

Cap laughed, "Trust me.. I wont.. my life depends on it!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Chunji.. here eat.." Niel placed the food on the table. Chunji pushed his food away and started to crawl around the place. "Changjo.. why are you here?" he asked the other.

Changjo bit his lips and looked away, "Well.. I need help."

"With what? Another date," he popped a grape in his mouth.

Changjo shook his head while turning red, "In.. bed.."

Niel choked while coughing gulping down the water, "What?!?! You are kidding right?" the other shook his head. "You know.. why are you asking me? I am not experienced!"

"But.. still, you are the one who I can turn to hyung." Changjo whispered.

"Okay.. but.. when did this come up?" 

"Umm.." Changjo fidgeted around, "well.. he wanted.. to do it.. yesterday.. and I freaked out. I didnt know what to do.."

Niel's eyes widened, "Wow.. well... why dont you just let him do it. He knows what he is doing."

Changjo shook his head, "No hyung.. I dont know anything.. I want to be fully knowledgable."

"Well.. look up in the net.. of how guys have ."

"I guess.. I dont want hurt hyung."

Niel was shocked, "Wait.. what? Hurt him.. I am too worried of him hurting you!"

"Why is that hyung?" Changjo looked at him confused.

"Umm.. well... arent you the girl?"

His eyes widened, "What.. no way!! Its clear that he is the girl.. I mean.. I am more manly looking.. and he is short!!"

"Well.. I guess you do look more manly.. sort of.. but size doesnt matter.. I dont think you have the capability to top him.. he knows more.. and isnt afraid.. plus you act more of a bottom," Niel said.

"Hyung.. I do not!!! I am manly!! I am the guy he is the girl!!!" Changjo exclaimed.

"Does L.joe know that?"

Changjo went silent, "He should.."

Niel chuckled, "Okay well.. you can.. try I guess.. good luck.. you can use my lap top.." 

Changjo smiled, "Yes!! Oh hyung... Chunji is not eating!!"

"Chunji.. stop rolling around.. eat please.." he got the plate but Chunji just crawled away. He sighed, "He wont eat anything!!" there was a knock on the door and Chunji went to open it.

"He is in heat hyung.." Changjo smirked and Niel slapped his arm.

"Shut up.. its on the table.." Chunji opened the door and Ricky stood there.

"Chunji!!!" he hugged him and Chunji hugged him back.

"Ricky!!!" Chunji said.

He gasped, "Oh my god!! He said my name!!!" he dragged Chunji to the room with a bag full of things. "Chunji knows my name!!"

"Ricky.. whats in the bag.." Niel said as they went into his bedroom shutting it closed. "What is he.."

"Hyung.. help me!!!" Changjo said and Niel sighed. 

"Fine.." he was remembering his morning. Chunji did seem more affectionate and he wont eat anything. And the tub event, is Chunji really in heat? He started to feel awkward thinking about it, but if he is, then he better also learn from the net with Changjo. Because next time, he might not be able to control himself.

After what seems like hours, Niel stood up to go check on Ricky and Chunji. He admit, he learned alot from what they researched. As Niel entered the room he face plamed himself. He should have known. "Look hyung!! Isnt he pretty!!" Ricky said as he fixed the hair on Chunji and was ready to apply the make up.

"Ricky!! What did I say about dressing him up as a girl!?!"

Ricky pouted and glared at him, "Hyung.. just let me do this okay! It makes me happy.. and I need to be happy!"

Niel blinked in surprise when he heard his tone, "Okay.. what happened?"

"Nothing.. let me do this okay?" he just finished with the eyeliner and the eye shadow. He was now applying the lips gloss.

Niel rubbed his temple, "Fine.. sorry Chunji. Are you really not going to tell me what happened?"

Ricky smiled and clapped his hands, "i am done!! A cute y kitty maid at your service!!!" 

"Where do you get all these?" but he had to admit, Chunji did look cute. "Woah.." 

Ricky stood up along with Chunji, "You look so cute!!!"

Chunji yawned as he was about to rub his eyes but Ricky stopped him, "Yahhh.. dont do that.. it will ruin your makeup!!"

Niel shook his head, "Get out you guys.. Chunji needs to take a nap!!" he grabbed a hold of Chunji, and ushered both of them out.

"Hyung you are soo rude!"

"I dont care leave.." he shut the door and turned back to Chunji. 

"Niel.."

He looked at Chunji's long hair and outfit, he really did look cute. "So glad you are mine.." he sat down and Chunji laid down on his lap snuggling into him.

"Teddy.."

"Oh yea.. I'll give you teddy later.. you should eat something.. do you want to?" Niel asked his hair. But Chunji shook his head. He watched as Chunji fell alseep and thought what he was going to do. Chunji is in heat, Niel has a hunch he is. He sighed and laid his head back. He was about to close his eyes but a knock was heard.

"Hmm.. wonder who could that be?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

okayyy i am done!! now let me ask you guys..

would you want occuring as the next event.. maybe not the next chapter.. but soon...

or would you like the problem coming next...

because either way.. i will have in this story i just need to know what should happen next!!

so i am asking you guys.. because i dont know..

OH AND HAPPY 3RD ANNIVERSARY TEEN TOP!!! SO HAPPY!!

So.. um... yup hope you like it!!

oh and happy fasting to whoever is doing it!!

^^