Ch. 12

Black Cat

sorry for not updatiing... had too much homework......

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Niel finally got Chunji to sit still, "You move soo much.. okay, now stay still, I have to change you." he gulped, as he stared at the boy in front of him. Chunji just looked at him then turned his head to look at other things. He wanted to play.

"Niel.. friend.." Chunji spoke.

Niel breathed in and out, as his trembling hands gripped the hem of the skirt. Okay, now all he had to do is take his kitty's clothes off and change him, how hard can that be right? Niel had changed him before so what's the difference, there's none. No, there is. Chunji is dressed as a girl, that's the difference. He is wearing girl's pantied and a bra for heaven's sake! Niel really wanted to strangle that kid, it's his fault, his idea. "Ricky.. I swear, I will kill you!!"

Chunji tilted his head and looked around again. He looked at Niel and poked his face, he had on a different expression. "Good morning.." his ears twitched up as his tail swished back and forth. What was he doing?

Niel finally grabbed starting to slowly pull down the skirt. Chunji watched him, was he going to put something else on him like before? But why did he have this expression on, Niel had done it before. Niel stopped halfway his legs, he could have started with the top, or the hair! But no, he just had to start with the skirt. He facepalmed himself and Chunji did the same copying him.  "I'm so stupid.."

"Stupid..." 

He sighed, "Great.. I just taught him something unbelievably... unnessary," Niel shook his head. 

Chunji stood up, the skirt falling down on the floor and he walked out the room. He was hungry. Niel just froze, he just got afull view of Chunji's ,  the front part. He blushed heavily as he held his nose. The skirt laid there on the floor, where did Ricky get these? He slowly stood up and walked out the room to find Chunji crawling in the kitchen. He stared eye wide at Chunji, or more like Chunji's bottom. The fit perfectly on Chunji, how did Ricky do it? It clearly showed the nice shape of Chunji's bottom, how it had a nice curve and it looked cute, shaped like a fruit. And the cute little bows on it looked adorable on him, light blue fit nicely on Chunji. His tail also moving back and forth, it made it look taunting.

"Niel.." Chunji turned his head around.

Niel abruptly shook his head, what the hell is he thinking? "God I'm such a ert.. why are you crawling on the floor.. I didnt get to change you.."

Chunji tilted his head then opened his mouth pointing to it. He sat down, sitting on his bottom while his legs were next to his thigh and looking up at Niel. Niel nodded his head understanding. He walked into his room and came back out giving Chunji a candy cane, he opened it of course. Chunji gladly took it and placed it in his mouth on it, he liked this, really liked this. 

"Chunji come one.. I still have to change you," Niel grabbed his hand and started leading him to his room. He took a deep breathe and grabbed Chunji's boxers, "Okay.. I can do this... I am not him.. just changing him..." he quickly went down and pulled down the . Immediately his face heated up, that bastard!!! He couldnt believe this, not only did Ricky made Chunji wear a , but he tied a ribbon on Chunji's member. What the hell, who does that? And what's worse, on the ribbon it said, 'Eat me!' 

"I.. am... going.. to.. so... ing... kill... you!!!" 

Chunji looked down at the other still on his candy, "Stupid.."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey hyung... we came to visit," Changjo said as he walked in.

"I only came to visit Chunji kitty!!" Ricky exclaimed, and found the kitty on the sofa eating his candy, "Chunji!!!!!"

The cat boy looked to see Ricky hugging him. Niel came out and glared at the younger, "Ri...cky.."

The younger smirked at him, "Sooooo... did you have fun hyung.. hope you didnt go too far.." he snickered at the anger of fury in Niel's eyes as he also went red.

"What are you guys talking about," L.joe plopped down on the couch.

"Hyung," Niel turned to Cap, "dont be surprised if you find your roomate skinned alive.. I hope you dont mind.."

"Be my guest," Cap chuckled while Ricky's jaw dropped.

"Yahhh... you guys are sooo cruel, hyung you need me!!" Ricky yelled.

Cap raised an eyebrow, "I cook, clean, shop, let you copy my homework... yea.. I really need you," his voice was full of sarcasm.

"You copy Cap's homework," L.joe asked, "I guess you are an idiot," he laughed.

"Yahhh... you too," Ricky defended himself.

"Stupid.." Chunji said and everyone went silent.

Changjo out of nowhere started laughing his off, followed by L.joe. "Oh god... did you hear that!!?!?! Chunji just called you stupid!!" Changjo lughed harder.

Cap chuckled, "Wonder who taught him that.." he looked at Niel.

"Yahhhh.. do not teach Chunji those words.." Ricky yelled.

Niel sighed, "Hey guys look.. I have to go and meet with her... she texted me.. so.. watch over Chunji... okay?"

"Awww.. use protection okay," L.joe muffled a laughter.

"L.joe.." he glared.

"'Niel oppa.. please be gentle..'" L.joe voiced the girl causing him and Changjo to start cracking up again.

"Yahhhhh!!!" Niel's face was red.

Chunji looked at them why are they laughing, is this a game? "Oppa.." he repeated.

"Oh my god... Chunji just said oppa.. that is soooo cute!!" Ricky squealed.

"Cool.. I taught him a word.." L.joe grinned.

"What.. I wanna teach him a word!!" Ricky complained.

"Just shut up.. you guys are soo loud.." he walked over to Chunji, "I am going out for a while okay.. be good.. dont do anything and just stya here.. dont let Ricky dress you up..okay.. be a goo kitty.."

Chunji's ear twitched up he was still on his candy cane, "Niel oppa.."

Niel flushed as he heard the words leaving his kitty's mouth. Ricky gasped, "He just called you oppa!!"

Cap shook his head, "Stop tainting the kid.."

Chunji just looked at Niel's red face, what happened, "Good morning.."

"i'm.. just gonna go.. I'll see you later Chunji.." he kissed his forehead then walked out the room. Chunji stared at the door then looked at everyone else.

"Sorry.." he said.

"What do you guys wanna do," Changjo asked.

"Hmmm.. dont know.." 

-------------------------------------------------------------

Niel took a sip from hin drink as he sat there looking at the table he was sitting in. Across from him is her, who is also sipping her drink looking at the table. "I'm sorry.." Niel had been the first to speak.

Her head snapped up, "Why.." her eyes were beginning to filll up in tears.

"You.. looked hurt before.. I'm sorry.. I didnt mean it.." Niel took another sip.

She smiled, relieved that he didnt say what she thought he was going to say, "Its okay.. it wasnt your fault. How is your cousin?"

Niel shifted from his seat, the images of Chunji dressed up as a girl and him changing him came flashing through his mind, "Fine.. my cousin is fine.."

She nodded, taking another sip, "Thats good.."

Niel looked around the cafe, and his eyes landed upon a peach. Instantly, the images of Chunji's bottom came to his mind, 'What the hell?!!? I cant be thinking about this now!!' but he couldnt help it. The image of that blue that fit so perfectly agianst Chunji's bottom, it looked so soft, smooth, only if he had brough his hand out and-'I..am..such.. a.. huge... ert!!!' he blushed, he couldnt belive he wasactually thinking this.

"Are you okay," she asked.

"Huh.. oh yea.. I am..." he brought his senses back to reality.

"Niel.. oppa.." she started.

"Yea.."

She bit her lips and looked straight into his eyes, "I like you.. and I know we havent known each other for a long time but we can start to know each other.. so.. would you please go out with me.."

Niel's eyes widened, honestly, he had not expect this, no not at all.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Chunji stared amazed at what Cap is doing. He stared down at the hand that is holding an object creating this dark color on a piece of white object. Cap stops writing and looks at Chunji's astonished face. He chuckled and he could see the kitty's eyes following everywhere the pencil went. So as he wrote, he noticed Chunji's cat like eyes going side to side. He smiled, "Do you want to write.." he gave the pencil to him.

His eyes widened as he grabbed hold of this magic object. He observed it closely and was about to bite it but Cap stopped him, "Ah no! You dont eat it, you write with it.." he somehow successfully made Chunji hold it right, well sorta. 

Chunji looked at his hand then at the white object, he grabbed it and glided the object he was holding onto. Chunji gasped, it worked! Chunji did it again and started to scribble all over the paper.

Cap smiled then realized what the other was writing on, "Wait thats my... pencil colored homework.." he sighed.

Chunji noticed the pink thing on top. Will it make the paper pink? He switched the penil upsidedown and glided that across. Chunji sat there amazed, it made it dissappear! Chunji then started to earase everything.

"Dont earase that ans... great.. now I have to start over.." he sighed once again ut a smile replaced his lips seeing how happy Chunji looked. "You are really cute you know that.. so lucky you are cute..."

------------------------------------------------------------------

okayyyy i am done!!!

i hope you enjoyed thi-

Ricky: Hey RLteentopRickJoe21 and ILoveYou_Forever... I was gonna dress up Chunji again.. I was thinking of a m-

Seungri: Shhhhhhhh!!! Dont say it out loud!!!

Ricky: Oh .. you are right.. okay.. well call us and we'll tell you okay!!

Seungri: Give us suggestion too!!

Niel:Yahhhhhh I told you you are not dressing him up again!!

Seungri: Oh crap.. he found us..

Ricky: Let's run..

Seungri: Agreed! *starts running*

Niel: Come back here!!

-_- uh... okay.. well.. uh.. again I hope you enjo-

Niel:YAHHHHHH... STOP BEING COWARDS!! COME OUT HERE NOW!!!

-|||- um.. okay weird... like i said i hope you en-

Ricky:WE HAVE TO RUN FASTER!!

@|||@ okay th-

Seungri: HE IS CATCHING UP!!!

SHUT UP ALL OF YOU!!! *everyone freezes* I CANT EVEN SAY MY USUAL ENDING WITH ALL THESE NOISE!! JUST STAY STILL!! Gosh.. so annoying.. okay no-

Ricky: Gosh.. so cranky.. 

Seungri: I know.. whats her deal..

Niel: Shut up!! Remember.. she writes this fic.. we cant get her mad..

Seungri: Yea but-

YOU KNOW WHAT.. YOU GUYS ARE GONNA DIE!!

Niel: Crap.. she's mad.. run!!!

I gotta go and kill people.. so I hoped you enjoy this chapt.. bye~~

^^

NOW COME BACK HERE ALL OF YOU!!!