Ch. 15

Black Cat

okay updatiing.. sorry for not before... too much homework!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Oppa hyung..." Chunji said rolling on the floor trying to entertain himself.

Niel groaned as he face palmed himself, "Chunji.. please listen!! We didnt wake up this early in the morning to watch you rolling on the ground... now just repeat after what I said," he grabbed the back of Chunji's shirt dragging him closer to the table.

"Friend.." Chunji started to twist and turn his body trying to catch his own tail that was only seperated by two inches and his ears were twitching up ever few second or so. Main point is, he wanted to play, not sit there.

"Chunji sit up," he pulled up Chunji up in a seating position, "now tell me the letter.." he pointed to the cards on the table.

Chunji stared at it, poking it. Nope, nothing happened, he picked up one. He placed it back down tilting his head, why are these so special? He looked at Niel then back at the cards, he doesnt get it. "Stupid..."

"No.. please say the letters.. dont tell me all the work I have put through was a waist.." Niel begged, hoping at least the slightest bit that this kitty will understand.

Chunji continued to stare at the cards, he recognized the writing on it, he pointed to one, "A..." he pointed to another one, "B.."

Niel's eyes lit up, "Thats it Chunji.. keep going.." maybe his kitty did understand.

"C... D... E..." Chunji stopped there, what came after that?  He couldnt remember what the letter was. He looked up at the other, "Niel..."

He smiled scratching his cat ears, "Good job Chunji... thats two more letters you know... perfect.. now you have.." Niel took a deep breathe bracing himself with the number that was about to come out of his mouth, "About... 20 more.." he sighed, "yay.."

"Yay.." Chunji smiled causing Niel to laugh. "Niel.."

"Okay.. I am tired... so what do you wanna do before class starts.. we have about an more than three hours left.." he stopped and realized what he said, "we woke up too early..." he shook his head dissappointed in himself, "it really is hard to teach people.. especially the basics."

Chunji turned his attention away, looking around for something to do. He crawled around, to find new things that'll intrest him. "A..B..C..D..E....A..B.. C... D.. E.. A.. B... C.. D.. E..." he repeated the letters he just learned.

Niel watched as his kitty went exploring. He knew very little about him, but at the same time he knew alot. But as he wondered, he got curious. Chunji barely spoke, and Niel was curious to know how his kitty sounded in a different way. More to the point, he wanted to hear his cat laugh. Has Chunji ever laughed before, can he laugh? He scoffed, of course Chunji can laugh. Everyone can!

Right?

Right, Chunji could laugh! Chunji can laugh! Multiple thoughts ran through his head, and they were all silly. what if Chunji cant laugh, what if the kitty isnt able to laugh!? What if Chunji got robbed out of his laughing, what if Chunji cant ever laugh?! Niel stopped, he stared into space and started laughing, "What the hell am I thinking.. I'm so stupid.." 

Even though he convinced himself, he got scared and started to doubt himself. He gulped and looked at the other, "Chunji..."

The kitty turned around his ears twitching up and crawled over. He sat down on the floor and looked up at Niel, "Hyung... oppa.."

Niel looked at him and shook his head, "Nahhh... I'm pretty sure he can.. ha ha ha.." Chunji continued to stare at him in confusion, what's wrong with Niel? Niel inhaled and exhaled, "Okay you know what this is crazy!!!" he stood up and walked away but stopped. "Oh for the love of..." he walked towards to Chunji and bent down. "Chunji I am sorry.. but I need to convince my stupid silly brain that you can laugh.." 

And with that Niel plunged to Chunji knocking him to the ground and started tickling him. Chunji's eyes widened as he gasped, startled by the other's actions. But as far as tickling goes, Chunji had never experienced this feeling. And he started to laugh. It confused Chunji very much, what was Niel doing? 

And Niel in the other was surprised, not that Chunji could laugh, he knew Chunji could laugh just that his stupid brain argued against him, but the fact at how Chunji sounded when he laughed. It sounded, cute and hearing Chunji laugh made him happy, happy that his kitty sounded like he was having fun. At least he hoped. 

Niel brought his fingers under his kitty's arm and the other at his sides. The cat boy continued to laugh and Niel continued to tickle him, laughing as well. It was pretty fun, he never thought of doing anything like this. He has to spend more time with Chunji like this. After a few more tickles Niel stopped. He collapsed on top of Chunji both were panting hard. 

Niel chuckled, "That was fun.."

Chunji panted looking up at the cieling, what just happened? What sounds were he making? "Niel..." 

He pushed his arms up, able to support his weight as he stared at Chunji looking at his eyes. He smiled, "Sorry.. but that was fun wasnt it?"

The kitty poked his nose, tilting his head, "Niel..."

Niel continued to stare Chunji in the eyes and turned pink a bit realizing how close they were. He cleared his throat and got up, "Uh.. I'm gonna go get some water."

Chunji cocked his head to the other side, what the hell just happened?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Niel and Chunji sat in their seat. Chunji was scribbling nonsense on a piece of paper, obviously provided by the thick lipped boy. Chunji was too busy fascinated, amazed by the gray lead on a paper to notice Niel who was glaring at some certain people. Yes, Niel was glaring at the guys that were messing with Chunji.

Why, he doesnt really know, just the fact it bugs him very much. He looked at Chunji who was now coloring the desk, "Wah.. Chunji no... you dont do that.."

The teacher came in soon after, "Alright... now class you will have an assignment due at the end of the period. Open your textbooks and on page 137 do questions 1 through 67... you can work in groups..." he sat down in his chair pulling out dozens of papers to grade.

The class groaned as the pull out their doom. G.D. walked over and grabbed a chair sitting in front of their desk. "So... how's it going.. hi Chunji.."

Chunji stopped coloring the desk and looked, "Hyung..."

"Hyung... you taught him another words," G.D. raised his eyebrows.

Niel sighed as he shook his head, "No.. it wasnt me..." he brought out his textbook flipping through the pages, "we have to do 67 problems.. how are we going to finish.."

"We could split it.." G.D.offered.

"Yea.. lets do that..." Niel grabbed out few sheets of paper, "so.. how are you guys.."

"Ehhh.. okay.. still the same... how is the tutoring going?"

"We... well he's progessing," Niel gave a shaky laugh.

"What did he learn?"

"ABCDE.." Niel muttered.

"Oh good.. he learned his ABC's," he smiled.

"Uhhh..... no..he just learned ABCDE.."

"Oh.."

"Yea.." he ruffled his hair, "teaching him is not that easy I tell you.. he is always moving around.."

G.D. chuckled, "I'm surprised the teacher hadnt found out something is up..."

Niel agreed, "Yea... and he is constantly trying to take his hat off..."

"Guess it bothers his ears.."

"Guess so.." they both looked at the kitty who was oblivious to his surroundings and too busy coloring his desk.

 

After class they handed in their work. The teacher stopped Niel, "Daniel... here take this.."

Niel grabbed some kind of CD, "What is it.."

"It's a nursery rhyme.. of the alphabets.. it'll help when he's learning the letters.. to help him remember.." 

Niel nodded his head, "Thank you.."

 

"I want some food, you got any!!" L.joe shouted.

"You know.. I dont understant why you guys are all in my room," Niel grabbed a bag of chips for L.joe and threw it at him.

"Its more fun here.." Changjo commented.

"How.. and would you stop that Ricky!!" he shouted at the younger.

"Nahh..." Ricky was combing Chunji's hair, it had extensions. And Chunji was coloring a color book with his new magic toy, crayons! 

The kitty obviously was amazed by this, these new toys created new color on these pictures in a book. Cap smiled, "It looks like he's having fun..."

"A...B...C...D...E...A...B...C...D...E..." Chunji kept repeating the letters.

Ricky gasped, "He's learning!!! Ooooh hyung you have to let me help you...!"

Niel was going to respond but his phone vibrated. He got a text and as he read it he turned a bit red. L.joe smirked, "Is it her..."

"Uh.. yea.."

"Are you guys dating yet?!?!" Ricky asked anxiously.

Niel stayed quiet for a while but gave a slight nod, "Yea.. I agreed.."

Changjo's eyes widened as he stared at Niel in shock. Did he just say yes? "Finally... Niel has a girlfriend.." L.joe cheered.

"Hyung... you..." Changjo was speechless. He looked at Niel in the eye but the other just averted his gaze. He looked at Chunji then back at the thick lipped boy. He stood up and walked to the kitchen giving a look to Niel.

He sighed and followed him. "Look Changjo I know what you are gonna say but listen-"

"Listen!?!? You want me to listen!?!?! Hyung... I thought you didnt like her.. I thought you did want to give her any hope.." Changjo cried out hysterically, but in a whisper. He the faucet to make it seem like they were doing something.

Niel sighed, "i could try okay.. I could try liking her.."

Changjo shook his head, he couldnt believe his hyung, "What about Chunji.. I thought you liked him.."

"He's a cat!!! He wont understand.. there's no point.." 

"Hyung... I cant believe you...  you dont know that okay.. you dont know what may happen.." Changjo tried his best to make his point without sounding mean.

"Thats the point.. I dont know what may happen.. no one does.." he emphasized the word dont.

Changjo sighed, "Fine.. whatever.." he turned off the faucet and walked away. He didnt want to push this any further, he wasnt exactly the right person to say this considering the situation with L.joe and all.

Niel stared at the sink and closed his eyes. It was his choice, so it is his buisiness. "Niel.."

He turned around to find Chunji standing behind him looking concerned. Ricky came in also, "Isnt he cute?"

Niel looked at Chunji and smiled, "Yea.. he is.."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hmph.. wretched woman.." the gaurd spat at the floor walking away.

She watched as the gaurd walked away. She sighed, it was cold again, and she was alone. She slid her fingers across the black dusty floor. How many years has it been, she lost count. The metal cuffs around her wrist and the chain rattled against the floor as she looked up at the ceiling. It created marks on her skin and she hasnt been out of these since the day she arrived. The ceiling is the same as the floor. Black.

How is he doing? She wondered if he found a new wife, if he settled in a new life, new family. If he is happy, if he has kids. She gritted her teeth, it wasnt fair. Everything wasnt fair! He gets to live happy while she is stuck in here just for not letting a child die, her child. She bit her lips as a tear rolled down her cheek. There are no angels, none! There are no devils. If there were angels, then her angel wouldnt have let this happen. 

A white holds the angel, an angel that blessed a person and grant then white cat parts. The white angel, is known to be pure, innocent, always doing the right thing. Never lets injustice happen. But where is that angel now, where is her angel? Where is the angel that is suppose to help her, nowhere. There is none, there are no angels at all. Meaning there is no devils.

She stiffened as she heard a noise. The window, no it couldnt be! She stared at the window and watched as the boy crawled in. Why, why is he here? "Why are you here.. arent you scared?"

He stood by the metal bars, "I... I had to come see you.. I am not scared.."

She chuckled, "I let the cats greatest fear out.. shoudlnt you hate me.."

He shook his head, "No.. I dont care..I dont care that you let him go..."

She stared at him, "So you came here just to tell me that?"

"I... missed coming here.. I missed you.." he softly mumbled.

"You should leave... its not safe here.. your parents are going to be worried," her tone of voice changed.

"No.. they arent.. they dont even know I am gone," his voice got softer, "they act like I dont exist.. I am not real son anyway.."

This boy, this boy is different. He is weird. "Thats odd... are you sure.. maybe you are over thinking it," this boy seemed oddly famliar, when she looked at him. She felt it the first time she saw him, but she doesnt know what.

"I'm not.. they act like as if I didnt exist.. they walk pass me as if I am not there.." the boy explained.

How, how is that possible? Surely, this boy is overthinking it. "So.. you are saying.."

"They cant see me.. I dont exist to them."

She raised an eyebrow, "That cant be possible.. I'm sure thats not it.. you should really go before somene comes.."

The boy shook his head, "I came here to do something."

"To.. do something?"

The boy looked straight at her, as if he could see her and it was convincing. His eyes were a golden yellow. This boy is different. "I came here to break you out.."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

okayyy i am done....

hopefully this stroy is not boring you...

and there will be more plots coming..

soo enjoy..

^^