Ch. 5

Black Cat

hey hey hey hey hey hey.....sorry for not updating, i had a party to go to... sooooooo.... i made a foreword for my next fanfic and as you all should no.. its a capji one... and i wont write it until i am done my third... but i have a feeling i might break that.. but please check it out.. i would love it if you do...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Niel shifted in his bed as the sun shined on him. He opens his eyes a bit and all he sees is just blurriness. He notices something on him, something that is not to heavy, but light, something that is fuzzy at his collarbone. He watches the ceiling and blinks, he knows who's on top of him without a doubt. Looking down he sees Chunji curled up in a ball sleeping on Niel, grabbing a fist full of Niel's shirt, his ears twitching every now and then an his tail wrapped up nicely around him.

Niel tries to get up but he cant since Chunji snuggles up to him closer. Honestly, Niel is just too tired to care since its not even like seven thirty yet. He yawns as he wraps his arms around his kitty and soon starts to drift offto sleep, that is until...

"Hyung get up I..." Changjo opens the bedroom door to witness something thats misunderstandable.

Niel's eyes open wide as he stares at the boy who interupted his sleep, "How the hell did you get into my room!!?!?!?!"

"Uh... you should... my uncle.. wants to see him..." Changjo said as he stood there awkwardly, not sure if he should walk or not.

"Changjo is he awake!!!" Ricky says as he pops in, "wahhh no wayyyy.... i want to sleep to!!!"

"Why do you want to sleep," Seungri's voice echos in.

Niel's eyes twitched as he groans. He slowly sat up, his kitty still sleeping and gripping on to his shirt curled up in a ball. "We'll just.. wait outside.." Changjo pushes them out and closes the door.

He gently shakes Chunji up, trying his best to not disturb him much, "Chunji.. get up.."

Chunji shuffles around and slowly opens his eyes rubbing then. He looks up at Niel still tired. Niel broke out a smile, "Tired? I know me too..."

Niel got up and dragged them both out his room to find practically everyone there, meaning big bang and teen top, either dozing off or on their phone. He groaned once again, "Why are you guys here so early? I meant somewhere in the mid afternoon.." he glares at them.

Top glares at Seungri, "Yea why are here so early," he shifted his shoulder since G.D. dozed off on it.

"I could ask the same thing," L.joe glared at Ricky.

"Oh my god he's so cute!" he and Seungri ran over to him. Chunji just looked at them with sleepy eyes and rubbed them again, he was too tired.

"We should teach him how to speak," Seungri suggested to Ricky.

"Yea... we should.." he agreed.

"I had a actual reason to come get you," Changjo said, "my uncle wants to see him so he get the pages filled out... I told him that he doesnt understand much because he had a serious accident when he was little, and also he cant speak much. I told him that he is a foreigner and is your cousin, is that okay? Oh you have to come to.."

Niel smiled, "Perfect.. are we going to havethe same classes too.."

Changjo nodded. Daesung groaned, "I am hungry.."

"I am too.. why didnt we get breakfast first," L.joe growled.

"Werent we going to have-" Taeyang started but got interupted.

"Breakfast out side," G.D. said as he woke up from all the noise, "god so loud..."

"We really need to buy him new clothes," Ricky said as he looked at Chunji who had on Niel's pajamas, that didnt fit him correctly, it slumped down to a shoulder.

Niel yawned, "I'll take him to Changjo's uncle then we'll head out for breakfast.."

"Is he going to wear the same clothing from yesterday," Cap asked.

Niel nodded, "Yea.. we'll have to get more today.."

 

As Niel and Chunji got ready, they headed out to see Changjo's uncle. Changjo lead them to the other side of the dorms. "He's in there..."

Niel and Chunji went in and the uncle greeted them, "Hello... have a seat."

Chunji was messing with the hat he has to wear, he wanted to take it off, but Niel stopped him and shook his head. "So this is Chunji, your cousin?"

Niel nodded, "Yes sir.. he is.."

Changjo stood out the door, waiting. He was kind of nervous, scared at what the resutls mighe be. It took him quite a while to convince his uncle since he had no idea how to explain Chunji at the time. But he found out a good story and made it believable. He paced around wondering if he should listen in on it, but decided not to. He walked around for a couple more minutes, he was getting anxious. He paced around the room faster, sweating a bit.

A couple more minutes and he was shaking, "Why are they taking so long? Did something happen, oh god!!" he started to freak out. Maybe it was just Changjo, in fact it was just Changjo. Kids take more than 30 minutes in there and they were inthere not even 5 mintues. Maybe it was the fact that Chunji was a cat, actaully it was just that.

Niel and Chunji came out and Changjo sighed in relief, "What happen, did he see the cat ears, why did you take so long?"

"Calm down, we were in there for about 5 minutes, all he did was ask questions and made me sign some papers and things. And no, he did not see.." Niel was surprised to find Changjo more scared than him self. "Come on.. lets go..."

 

As they got back in the dorm L.joe shouted, "Finally... lets go eat!!!"

"Let me grab my wallet," Niel ran in his room and came back out, "Okay lets go.."

They went to a cafe and all the people were staring at them. Ricky grabbed Chunji to sit next to him and Seungri sat beside him on the other side. Niel sighed. Chunji looked up, he really wanted to take the hat off, he started to pull on it and everything. "Yah.. you cant do that.." Ricky stopped him.

"What would you handsome gentlemen like to order," the waitress said. Daesung started to turn on his charm which made the girl blush and the others rolled their eyes.

Chunji eyed the girl, she looked really small and petite, skinny also. Top cut in and ordered what he wanted, G.D. also. Daesung scoffed at them. "Do you always flirt with girls," Changjo whispered.

"No.. not always..." 

L.joe scoffed, "Yea.. sure.."

"It looks like you already lost her," Cap said and Taeyang chuckled.

"What," he turned around and she was taking Niel's order who was sitting on the edge. Her entire face was flushed, she couldnt help but stutter when talking to him.

"Y-you si-sir.." she stumbled on her words.

He smiled at her which got her even more red, "Yea.. can I have a plain muffin and orange juice..." he chuckled at the girls cuteness which got her heated up more.

Chunji looked at Niel and the girl, he never saw that reaction on Niel before. It was different. He looked at the girl and wondered what she did to make him like that. Ricky and Seungri ordered and ordered for Chunji too. She nodded then left in a hurry. Niel sighed, he knew it was gonna come.

"So.. what are you gonna do, looks like the girl is in to you," Taeyang teased.

He shook his head, "She is not in to me.."

Daesung scoffed, "I wish.."

G.D. chuckled, "I love it when someone steals a girl from Daesung, its funny.."

"He did not steal her from me," he defended himself.

"Yet," Top added in.

"You should give her your number hyung, you havent had a girl in a long time.." Changjo suggested.

Niel thought for a while, "Ehhh... I dont know... I mean..."

"Stop being a wimp hyung," Ricky said.

"Just go for it," Seungri was playing with the hat on Chunji's head.

"Whats the worse it could do," Cap said.

Niel sighed, "Uh.. I'm not looking for someone right now.."

"No one said to start dating her like that, just hang out with her for a while then," L.joe glanced at the clock, he was getting impatient, he just wanted his food.

The girl came back with the food, "Here you go.." Changjo nudged Niel on the shoulder and they gave him an encouraging look while Daesung just glared at him. 

Niel smiled at her, "Thank you... you know, you should call or text me sometimes to hang out or talk," he wrote down his number on a piece of paper and handed to her.

She blushed furiously, "Th-thank you.. I will.." she took it and walked away.

"I will never this," Daesung glared at Niel.

"Yea.. the day when Niel stole a girl from Daesung," G.D. said and they all laughed.

Chunji looked at them confused, he had no idea what was going on. He looked at Niel's face to see him looking really happy, again he never saw that look before. He noticed that Niel's face was also a bit pink, Chunji looked at the girl, thinking that it has something to do with her. 

"Chunji, go 'ahhh' I'll feed you," Seungri said. Chunji did and ate it.

Ricky pouted, "I wanted to feed him!!!"

Niel sighed, "Guys.. stop that! Why dont you teach him how to use it," seeing them with Chunji got on his nerves a bit, but probably because they wont stop squealing.

"Nahh... this is much cuter.." Ricky said as he fed Chunji also. He leaned over to Seungri, "Hey.. we should dress him up," he whispered.

Seungri nodded, "Yea.. he would be awesome for cosplay.."

"What are you guys whispering about," Cap asked.

"Nothing~~" they said in unison.

As they were done eating they walked out the store. "We should go to the mall," Niel said.

"You call that fun," L.joe raised his eyebrows.

"No but.." he looked at Chunji.

"He does need some new clothes," G.D. agreed.

"Great.. we can also buy some things, lets go," Ricky dragged Chunji to the mall.

 

As they got there Chunji's eyes went wide. It was huge, and everything looks really colorful. "You like it Chunji," Niel asked. Chunji looked at Niel and cocked his head.

"Why dont we split up and look for things that Chunji will need, like supplies and stuff," Taeyang said.

"You guys will do that, really," Niel was shocked that they are willing to go that far.

"Yea.. of course we will," Cap smiled.

"I want to be partners with Chunji," Ricky claimed.

"Hey no fair," Seungri argued.

"Actually, I'm taking him. I dont trust you two, you might dress him up or something.. we are going to look for clothes," Niel dragged Chunji away waving them off.

The went to the clothes section, and looked at all the clothes. Chunji looked around touching everything he sees. Wondering what they are for. He was wandering around for a while to absorbed in the things he saw. Niel grabbed his wrist, "Chunji.. please dont walk around... I dont want to lose you again," Niel gave a worry look. Chunji saw the look on Niel's face, and wondered why he was like that. Chunji frowned, he wanted to see the laughing Niel, why was the other like that?

He held on to Chunji and looked at the size he was wearing now, and finding sizes that matched it. "Hmmm.. this will look cute on you.." he grabbed dozens of shirts pants, socks, boxers, etc. "Chunji hold these.." he gave it to Chunji who looked at the pile confusingly. Niel looked at some again until his phone vibrated. He saw a text message but didnt recognize the number. 

As soon as he read it he broke out a smile. Chunji saw that and thought it was because of what he was holding. He looked over Niel's shoulder and saw the text, he saw a name that he recognized. the letters were the same, it was on the girls uniform in the cafe. He tugged on Niel's sleeves.

"Hmm? Oh sorry Chunji.. I think thats enough..." he grabbed them all back. Chunji looked at the phone, he didnt get what the device was for.

A few hours later, they all met up in a certain spot. "Okay.. lets bring all this to the register," Niel said.

"Hyung.. let me help pay," Ricky suggested actaully they all suggested because they got a lot of things.

"No its okay...i can aff-"

"Okay, lets grab some things," Changjo grabbed a whole bunch, "i'll pay for these..."

"Why dont we all just split the money on the total," Cap added.

"Good idea," Top said. Before Niel could refuse the others were already halfway there.

After the trip to the mall, they went back to the dorms, and plopped down on the couches and dropped the bags down. "Next time... I get to decide where we have fun," L.joe said.

"Agreed," Taeyang sighed.

"Im hungry!!! Its lunch time," Ricky whined. "Lets go out for pizza.."

"Thats a good idea," G.D. got up, "lets go.."

Niel shook his head, "You guys can go... I'm going to start with this.. and dont bother helping because I wont let you."

"Wait then i dont want to go!!" Ricky said.

"Too bad.. Niel wants to be alone.. if you need anything just call," Cap said and Niel nodded his head.

"See ya hyung," Changjo said as they walked out the door. Cap dragging Ricky out while Taeyang drags Seungri out. 

"Bye... close the door," Niel waves and smiles. Chunji looks at Niel then copies him. As the door shut closed Niel sighed. "I'll be back," he places his phone down after cheking it and heads to the kitchen. 

Chunji looks at all the bags. There were alot of them. He takes it hat off and finally feels his ears free. He notices the phone glowing and Chunji's eyes widened. He looked at it and saw the same name, the girl in the cafe. Chunji is sitting down staring at that name then a sound comes out from the phone making Chunji flinch.

Niel comes out and picks up his phone. He smiles when he looks at the caller, again Chunji sees that smile. "Hey what's up?" Niel answers. Chunji cocked his head to the side looking at the expression Niel gives out. He starts laughing, "Really.. thats great... hmm?" he looks at all the bags then at Chunji, he smiles to him and Chunji just stares back. Wondering what he is doing.

"Sure when.... today?" Niel gave a look that Chunji didnt recognize at all. Niel looked at his door, "Umm..."

Chunji followed his eyes and looked at the door. He started to get scared, thinking Niel will walk out that door again without him. He didnt want that, Chunji didnt want Niel to go. "I dont know... today doesnt..." he started to walk to the door.

Chunji's eyes widened as he grabbed Niel's arm. "Can you repeat that?" Niel looks at Chunji, "Chunji can you let go," he whispers and looks at the door again.

Chunji got more scared, "Niel.." 

His eyes widened as he dropped his phone. Did Chunji just..? Niel turned around to look at Chunji then bent down, "What did you say? Say it again..."

Chunji looks at the other with confusion on his face. "Please say it again... Niel.. say my name..."

Chunji looked at the other, "Niel..." 

Niel was shocked. Chunji actually spoke, his first word, and it was Niel.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

okay i am done... sorry for the boring chapter.....

oh and again check out the foreword for my forth fanfic.. 

you might like it... so if you do... comment and suscribe...

oh and can you check out my little sister's fanfiction... its a chunji and oc...

here's the link if you want to check it out ----> https://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/332572

so i hope you enjoyed it...

^^