Ch. 40

Black Cat

updatiiing!!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Chunji eyes opened as he stirred from his sleep. Looking around, he noticed that he was being carried by someone. Looking up, he rubbed his eyes tiredly, "Cap.. hyung.."

Staring down Cap smiled as he noticed the kitty awake, "Oh.. you are awake.." Chunji started to move around and wiggle in Cap's hold, "Woah.. hold on a sec.. I'll put you down.." he chuckled as he let Chunji down with much difficulties. As the kitty was let down, Chunji strated to look around, wondering where they were. 

"Aww.. his bed hair is so cute.. afternoon Chunji.." Ricky ruffled Chunji's hair, well more likely ruffled the hat. Chunji looked at the other than at ther other people. 

"Hey Chunji.. do you still remember us," Daesung waved smiling brightly towards the kitty. Chunji stared at him for a moment just staring.

"Of course he doesnt.. but you remember me right," Taeyang patted the kitty on his back but Chunji just blankly stared at him also.

Top chuckled shaking his head, "i dont think he remembers any of us.. he only met us like.. twice.. maybe four times.." he turned to look at the cat, smiling slightly he patted his head, "hey Chunji..  I guess its a good thing that Seungri isnt here.."

The kitty continues to look at them feeling as if he knwos them. they seem famliar but it doesnt seem to click. He looked at the ones with familiar faces, "Niel..."

Looking a bit down, Changjo tried o give out a small smile, "Um.. soon.. we are going to meet him soon Chunji.." tilting his head, the kitty just watched cluelessly. Turning around he started to walk away until L.joe grabbed him. 

Looking back at the other Chunji spoke, "Niel.. Niel.." 

Cap sighed, feeling pity for the kitty. Ricky linked arms with Chunji trying to distract him, "Dont worry.. we will take you with to him.. okay," he started to drag the poor kitty away.

"How do you think this will all turn out," Top asked lookin for some reassurance.

"In my opinion.. not good.." L.joe answered but earned a punch from Changjo, "Ow.."

"Lets go.." He grumbled following Ricky, the others did as well.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Niel looked out the windows, worryng like hell. He constantly kept looking around wondering why its taking so long, "Are we there yet?" he asked Mr. Kang.

"We should be there in a couple of seconds.." he answered looking at the rearview mirror to noticed how stressed Niel seemed to be, "Daniel calm down everything will be fine.."

"Yea.. try not to worry so much.. the others have Chunji so it should be okay," G.D. said ing in his seat and patted Niel on the shoulders.

"Yea I know.. but.." he sighed as he tried to breathe in and out. "you are right..."

"He always is.. regretfully-ow!" Seungri glared at the other rubbing his sore arm as he was punched by G.D.

"They should be around here somewhere.." Mr. Kang said which caused niel's eyes to lit up and look over at the window trying to search for Chunji.

"Where are they? I swear if they went anywhere else.. oh my god! Did they get caught?" Niel started to panic as he clutched his head thinking of the worst possibiltes that could happen, "Oh god.. what if the-"

"Niel!" G.D. grabbed the younger's shoulders tightly, "Calm down.. okay... stop worrying too much.."

Niel sighed again and nodded slowly. Seungri eyes widened as he pointed out the window, "I found them!"

"Where?!" Niel forgot everything of what G.D. told him and shoved him out of the way to see Changjo's big head in the crowd of people. "Thats them!!" he tunred to the door and unlocked it even without Mr. kang stopping.

"Hey what are doing!!?" Mr. Kang pressed on the brakes hard and by the time the car stopped Niel was already out and running towards them, "This kid.."

Niel slipped through the people and called out for them, "Chunji!" 

Their attentions turned to the ont shouting and Chunji's eyes widened when seeing the other, "Niel!" he started to run towards the other and as he got closer, Chunji wrapped his arms around Niel as the taller wrapped them on his kitty's waist. "Niel.." he purred slightly nuzzling against his neck.

"Chunji.. oh my god you have no idea how worried I was.. thank god you are safe.. I'm sorry.. dont worry nothing will happen to you.. I wont let them take you away." his fingers traveled through his hair and under his hat. He doesnt remember how many times he has been seperated from Chunji. "Thanks guys.."

"No problem... we are here to help," Taeyang smiled as Daesung agreed.

"Hyung!! How did you find us?" Ricky asked.

"Oh.. I saw Changjo's big head.." he answered and they laughed at what he said.

"Yahh hyung!! I do not have a big head!!" Changjo yelled turning red.

L.joe chuckled placing his arms around Changjo's shoulder, "its okay.. I still love huge head.."

"Hyung!!"

"Hey guys.." G.D. ran along with the panda. "We found you finally.."

"Chunjii!!! I missed you!!" Seungri went over to hug the kitty and Chunji smiled clearly remembering this guy. Chunji hugged him back placing his head on his shoulder.

"What.. so he remembers you and not us..? Bull man bull!" Daesung shook his head as Seungri stuck out his tongue.

"Alright.. enough of that.. we need to get going.. Mr. kang has the car waiting for us," Niel interrutped their little moment.

Taeyang chuckled pulling on Seungri, "Come here babe.. do that later" he pecked the others cheek making him blush. Everyone stared at them either sompletely confused, shocked, or just annoyed. "What?"

"When was this!" Ricky exclaimed

"You guys dating," Cap asked the obvious which earned himself a slap by Ricky on the head, "Ow!"

"Hyung.. why do you ask the stupidest questions," Ricky shook his head.

"Oohh.. someones been naughty.. why didnt you tell me you guys were going out.. I told you about mine," L.joe nudged at Taeyang smirking.

"You did," Changjo looked at him confused.

"It only happened recently.. and it just never occured," Taeyang answered.

"And oh my god.. you dont know how annoying that was.. man they were kissing all the time," Daesung groaned shivering at the memory.

"No we dont," Seungri claimed all red face.

"Yea you were.. I couldnt even walk into a room without seeing you guys eat each other face off," Top rolled his eyes.

"I was just about to smack the out of them," G.D. said and Seungri glared at them.

"So.. you guys go at it yet.." L.joe smirked evily.

"Dude.. of course I have.. you know me."

"Yahh hyung!!!" Seungri hit the other's chest.

"Are we seirously doing this right now.. Mr. kang is waiting for us!!" Niel yelled.

"Wait Mr. Kang.. why is he.." Top was interrupted by the Cap.

"He knows.."

"How.." their eyes widened as they heard that.

"Long story.." Ricky said. Chunji looked at them all talking back and forth, having no idea what they are saying. He looked around and noticed a few men coming towards their way wearing all white coats. He tilted his head as he thought it was very odd.

Chunji tugged at Niel's clothes, "Niel.." he pointed towards the direction with the men and their eyes widened.

".. we need to go now.." Niel interetwined his fingers with Chunji as they started to run. "Damn we cant make it to the car.. someone call Mr. Kang and tell him to go around the corner.." Niel shouted and turned to a short cut as they got out of the crouwd. He looked back at Chunji seeing him all scared.

"Niel.."

Its okay.. we'll be fine.." Niel smiled at his kitty and ran faster but came to a stop when he saw a paritcular someone standing there. "You.."

Smiling, the aura around there seemed a bit darker, "Hello Niel.. its been a while.. are you having fun with your kitty ?"

Niel's eyes twitched growling with anger, "You ! Why? Why bring Chunji into this he has nothing to do with it! It was just you and me.. no one else! Do you know what they'll do to him, Misun!"

She laughed crossing her arms, "Of course I know.. why do you think I went to them in the first place. Niel.. he is a animal.. its wrong.. and after humliating me in front of thousands of people for this .. well i couldnt end it there now could I?"

Niel eyes burned with hatred as he walked up to her, "Are you stupid? You dont know the danger you caused! And he is not a you ing ! Get the out of my way!"

She scoffed still staying in place, "My god..you actually turned into a with this slu-AH!" she fell down on to the ground as a hard sting spread across her cheek. She looked up wide eyes holding her cheek, "You slapped me! You slapped a girl! You will regret this Niel you ing jerk-"

"Shut up!" Niel was furious, he couldnt deal with all the problems and everything was getting him mad, she was getting him mad. Grabbing her collar, he snarled, "You are just whos desperate for a boyfriend .." he fisted it hand and was ready to punch her face. Eyes widening, she started to shriek as a fist came towards her.

"Niel!" 

He stop in mid air frozen. The girl, still had her eyes shut scared but it wasnt her voice that called his name. He looked back and saw Chunji terrified, his eyes glassy. It was Chunji. "Chunji.." he let go of the girl's collar and she started to sob. But he ignored her and walked to his scared kitty. Chunji never seen him act violent and it scared him seeing this side of Niel. "I'm so sorry.. I didnt mean to scare you.."

"Niel.." his voice cracked which broke Niel's heart. He took Chunji in his arms rubbing his back, "i am sorry Chunji.. I'm sorry.." he heard sniffles and it made him feel more horrible especially the fact that he almost punched a girl. He wasnt this type of guy. Flinching he heard a few men coming towards him and hepulled away wiping Chunji's tears. "I'm sorry.. but we need to go.." kissing his lips he started to drag his kitty away vowing to never show this side to Chunji again. He looked back at the girl glaring, "Never.. show your face around us again.."

He walked away leaving her there and as he got out of the short cut he saw Mr. Kang's car. He ran towards it as Ricky told them to hurry up. As they got in Changjo looked at them weirdly, "What happened?"

Niel shook his head, "Nothing.."

"Alright everyone here," Mr. Kang asked and everyone nodded. "OKay where to.." Top handed himan address, "alright.. this will take a while.."

They started to drive and Chunji laid on Niel's shoulders as Niel his hair. An hour later, they came to a stop and when they looked out the window they saw a huge house, "Woah.. who's house this?" Ricky asked.

"Its my grandparents.. but they are away on vacation.. we can use it for now.." Top said.

"You guys rich.." L.joe asked.

"Kind of.." Top got out the car as Mr. Kang parked in the drive way. Niel looked at his kitty sleeping peacfully and decided to carry him.

"This is like a mansion.. man I never knew about this," Daesung said but was ignored as Top walked ahead.

"It is a lovely house," Mr. Kang complimented.

"Thank you.. you guys can stay here as long as you need until we think of something.."

Niel smiled grateful to have someone like him, "Thanks.. I appreciate it.." 

They walked in the house and Top lead them to a room to put Chunji in, "Okay.. you guys can share a bed if you'd like.. I'll you alone.. we'll be downstairs if you need anything.."

Niel nodded and gently placed hunji down. He sighed as he sat on the edge carressing his kitty's cheek, "I'm sorry.. we'll think of something.. I promise.."

----------------------------------------------------------

ya i updated.. surpring actually...

but yep i hope you liked it!!!

and the scene with misun.. oooh... got a bit hot..

lol.. well please comment and things..

and ill see ya guys later..

bye

^^