Ch. 20

Black Cat

okayyyy sorry for not updating!!!! the week before spring break i had tests to study for, projects essays and lots of homwork due!!! ugh sooo stressed out and everything!!!! ugh.,.. and yesterday i was loike dead tired!!!!! but.. well here i am sorry if its not good!!! oh and guess what on like the reallly major tests like the really big ones.. that you need to pass.. welll.. i passed!!! yay!!! okay.. here goes..

------------------------------------------------

Chunji sat there on the ground, experimenting with the new toys he got. He picked up the letter H andthe number 2, wondering what to so with these wooden blocks. he looked at the holes on a wodden square. Perhaps it need to go home, in itrs little hole, now which one goes where? He found a little hole that looks like the letter H, so he placed it in seeing if it would fit, it did! Chunji smiled and decicded to find everyone's home, so they can sleep. His ears twitched and tail was swishing around, this was fun. He cocked his head, it was pretty plain also, maybe he could make it pretty and color it.

He watched in shock as Chunji was playing with the gift he brought. He cleared his throat, "So.. you are telling me.. that this... half animal boy... just appeared in your bed.. knowing nothing whatsoever.. and lying to the dean to get him enrolled here... saying he is your cousin.. and just thinking that no one will find out that this child is... a black cat..." 

Everyone gulped as Niel nodded, "Yes sir..."

Mr. Kang got up. ruffling his hair. Nothing made sense, this has to be fake, it just couoldnt be possible. "Daniel.. you.. this... I dont even know what to say!"

"Please sir," Niel got up, "you can't tell anyone about this.. please sir... no one has to know.. Chunji is not even going to hurt anyone.. I swear.. he is just like a little kid.. literally.. he cant hurt anyone... noone!!! Sir you have to keep this a secret.... he is learning see.. he is.. you dont have to say anything Mr. Kang..." Niel pleaded.

Hejuts shook his head, "You know I cant.."

"Please sir!!!" Ricky got up. "You cant tell anyone... they are going to take him away.. they are going to do horrible things to him.. they wont... we.." Ricky sniffed ad tears rolled down his face.

"Mr. Kang.. we will look after him... we will make sure nothing happens," Changjo spoke in.

Mr. Kang sighed, "This.. I dont even know hoe this is possible.. how is he a half cat.. how did he come here.. where did he come from?"

"We dont know sir... but you cant tell anyone.. we will do anything.." Cap Ricky's hair calming him down.

"Please sir.. we are begging you... he is just a child.." Niel swallowed hard, how they have been so careless.

Mr. Kang looked at Chunji who was having fun putting the blocks in the hole. He really likes his gifts. He sighed, "So you disguise him.."

"Yes sir we do.." L.joe said holding Changjo's hand to reassure him that everything is going to be fine.

Mr. Kang stood there thinking, "He... alright.. I wont tell anyone.." everyone sighed in relief. 

"Thank you sir!"

"But.. you have to be careful... and I still dont know what's fully going on.. I trust you people to inform me... make sure nothing goes wrong."

"We will sir.. thank you," Niel smiled, thankful nothing bad happened.

Mr. Kang bent down in front of Chunji observing him, facsinated by the boy, "This is real... how do you like your present..."

Chunji looked up at the man. He smiled, he knows him, he is the guy that talks making people fall asleep. He also has tons of things on his desk. Chunji contorts his face, he remembers finding something that came from his desk. Chunji got up and ran to his room. Hecame back out minutes later and handed him a book.

Mr. Kang widened his eyes, "My book.. I left it somewhere outside.. thank you Chunji.." he took the book smiling at the boy. "I wonder where you found it.."

Chunji tilited his head, what did he say? He bent down playing with his toys again, finding everyone's home. "Omnivore's Dilemma?" L.joe questioned, never heard of that book.

Mr. Kang nodded, "Yes.. it is a good book.. well I must be going.. and I will keep your secret.. thank Chunji for this book..." he waved good bye and walked out the door. 

"He's nice.." Ricky complimented.

"Yea.. when he is not teaching," Niel sighed as he plopped down on the couch, "but yea.. just glad that he didnt tell anyone..." he yawned stretching his limbs.

"Tired..?" L.joe questioned as Niel gave a slight nod yawning again.

Chagjo chuckled, "I dont think Chunji is.. he is having too much fun with his toy..."

Cap bent doen next to Chunji, "hey Chunji... can you say those letters for me.." he pointed to the letters. Niel twitched his eyes as Changjo patted his shoulder. L.joe looked at them both shaking his head, Changjo really needs help and he is willing to help.

Chunji looked up at Cap then back down at the letters, he started to sing them, "A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P  R S T U V W...." Chunji stopped, what came after that, "C P O 7 6 3 O J 8 2 5..." Chunji smiled, and he looked up at Cap.

Cap laughed as he ruffled Chunji's hair, "Close Chunji really close!!!" he pointed to the last three letters, "X Y Z..."

"X Y Z.." Chunji repeated.

"Ok.. it's getting late dont you think..." Niel got up really irriated by those two interactions.

"Can we stay here hyung!!" Ricky yawned.

"Yea.. its too much trouble to go back.." L.joe said.

Niel grumbled, he really didnt want to but it was pretty late. He sighed, "I g-"

"Yesss... I call the bed!!!" Ricky shouted.

"No.. the bed is mines!!!" Niel stated.

Ricky pouted, "But I wanna sleep with Chunji kitty.." he whined.

"Thats too bad.. there's two couch.. and the floor.. choose people.."

"Couch!!" Changjo and Ricky shouted leaving Cap and L.joe to the floor. They groaned!!

"Okay fine.. the pillows and sheets are in the closet.. go get it.. Chunji come on.." Niel held out his hand and Chunji grabbed it. He noticed Niel seemed a bit irritated.

After everyone was settled Niel stood by the lights, "Okay everyone ready.." Niel spoke and they nodded their heads. Niel truned off the lights and went to his room. Chunji was sitting in the middle of the bed waiting for him. "Well it was a long day.. must have been fun with hyung huh.." he sat down next to Chunji and looked him.

Chunji just tilted his head, "Niel.."

He smiled, "Sorry.. I know I didnt get to hang out with you much, I am sorry.." he Chunji's hair.

Chunji looked at him, Niel seemed sad, why? "Sorry.." 

Niel laughed a bit, "No Chunji I am sorry.. it was my fault.. you know.. you getting lost again almost made me have a heart attack.. I think I'e said this before but it did.." he hugged Chunji, "Dont scare me like that.."

Chunji didnt understand what was going on but he was getting sleepy. He rubbed his eyes yawning. Niel pulled, he still looked sad. Maybe he could cheer him up for a little bit, he leaned down and pecked Niel's lips causing his eyes to widen. Chunji looked at him and smiled. Yawning he rubbed his eyes again.

Niel touched his lips, why did Chunji do that? He couldnt help but smile, he actually missed this. "Thanks Chunji.. I needed that.." he pet his ears and turned off the lights.

Chunji laid down happy, he actually made Niel smile, he sis it right.

---------------------

L.joe looked uo at Changjo whispering to him, "Psst.. hey.."

Chamgjo turned to look at L.joe, "Yea.."

L.joe sighed, "Okay... I am going to help you..."

"Help me...?"

"Yes... I am.. you need help.. so this is what you should do... you have to be better than the girl... you have to be better than her... make him realize that you are much more better and you have been there for him more.."

Changjo looked at him confused, "What are you talking about..."

"I am talking about your crush... I am helping you attain him.."

"Wha why..... you don't even know who it is!!" he whipsered harshly.

L.joe sighed, "I do.." he mumbled, "okay.. so what doesnt matter... just let me help you... okay.. trust me... I know what to do and I am positive that it will work on anyone.."

"It.. will... anyone?"

L.joe nodded, "Yes it will.. soo did you hear my advice..."

Changjo nodded, "Yea I did..."

"Okay.. so tomorrow... make sure you make lunch for him... okay.. just you and him.. and you better start something.." L.joe ordered.

"O-okay hyung..."

"Good.. now I am tired.. we will talk about this in the morning.."

"kay.." Changjo turned bakc around.. he was soo confused at what happen, but what he said was true than so be it. He will try it.

Ricky the couch and poked Cap. Cap opened his eyes and looked at the other. "Did you hear that.." Ricky quietly whipsered and Cap gave a slight nod.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"....ake up... wake up!!" 

The boy opened his suddenly, he was a bit pale, "Wha.."

"You were having a nightmare... are you alright.."

He looked at her while sitting up. He smiled, "Yes.. I am fine... thank you.." he took a sip of water.

"Are you sure.. it seemed a bit... overwhelming..."

"No I am fine.."

She smiled, "Alright.. I am going to go get more water..." he nodded his head as she walked away.

He stood up as he walked to the black water. He breathed heavily, him having a nightmare was immpossible, even just a simple dream. But no, this was more of a vision. He gripped his hair, "I have to get it back!!! I just have to.. I cant let him come here.. he is going to.." he bent down lookng straight into the water. "Please.. please.. I know you arent aware of any of yourself.. how could you.. you just woke up... but please.. you have to stay there okay.. you have to stay at that world.. you cant come here.. please.. throw it away.. throw it away.. please get the message you have to!!! Even though the connection is lost.. you have to hear me..." he gripped his pants.

"Its too dangerous.. please throw it away!! If you come here bad things are going to happen.. please listen.. please Chunji.. please... stay there.. run!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------

okayyyy i am done!! again i am soooo sorry for not updatiing!!!

but things should get more intresting hopefully!!!!

its late over here but i thiought i should update.. i sorta owe you guys one...

soo enjoy

^^