Ch. 18

Black Cat

ugh do you know what irritates me!!!! when there is a story you sooo badly want to read okay maybe not soo badly but you are intrested in but its only a friend access!!! and when you friend that person.. you have no idea if that person will even except.. and when they dont.. you cant read the story!!!!! ugh.. soo irritating....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He brought out his hand from the water, feeling its unnatural liquid. He sighed, as he looked over to her. She is waking up. He dried his hand and turned to her, waiting for her to fully get up. He watched as she yawned, stretching her limbs. She sat up, rolling he shoulders, her eyes red. She looked at the boy sitting beside her. He was looking at her smiling, "How was your sleep?"

"Tiresome.." she looked at the boy, slightly confused. 

"Are you okay," he asked, a bit worried.

She looked at him still cofused, but her eyes widened when he realized wat he was talking about. She sighed, "I am fine.. I knew this was going to happen.."

"Are you... do you..." his lips were in a line, he didnt know how to word this question.

She smiled as she ruffled his hair, "Its okay.. I am getting over him. He is not the most.. kindest father."

The boy's expression was clearly confusion, "What do you mean?"

She gazed a the lake that she realized they were so close to, "He... didnt want our child, when he realized he was born as a black cat."

"Oh.." he glared at the ground, suddenly mad, "I see, thats not a very nice husband."

"Why are we so close to the lake," she asked, wanting to feel the mysterious water.

He didnt answer as he looked back at the lake, "Are you hungry? I can get some food if you'd like, there are lots of leftovers."

"I'm fine... I am going for a walk, I will be back," she stood up as she walked into the forest, trying to clear up her mind.

The boy watched as she walked into the dark, dissappearing. He turned his body back into the lake, "It's now.. or never."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

She giggled as she walked closer to him, "That was fun... we should do this more often," she smiled as she leaned in to him.

"It was fun," he placed an arm around her shoulder, "What do you want to do now," he asked.

"Hmmm," she thought for a while then her eyes sparkled, "I want to go to kareoke!" she exclaimed.

He smiled, "Okay."

"With your friends."

"What?"

She looked up at him, "I want to meet your friends Niel oppa, shouldnt you introduce me to them."

He raised an eyebrow, "Are you.. sure?"

She nodded her head, really excited, "Yes... i am!"

He sighed as he brought his phone, dialing a number, "Okay..." he did not have a good feeling about this. 

 

As they arrived at the kareoke bar, they already saw Niel and his girlfriend on the couch talking, "Hyung!!!" Ricky ran to them, "wow.. you are pretty."

She giggled as she looked at him, "And you are so cute."

Niel looked at the others who were smirking at him except for one, Changjo. He had on a pained expression. "Well.. its good to see you two are getting along well... so, how is he," L.joe asked chuckling.

Changjo punched him on the arm, "Hyung.. dont be so rude." he turned to the girl, "Hi... my name is Changjo and that was L.joe."

"I am Ricky," he said smiling.

"My name is Cap, he is Chunji.."

Niel looked at those two, Cap was holding hands with Chunji who was looking around amazed. Everything was so colorful, so full of lights, it was really pretty, Chunji was awestruct. Niel didnt like it, he hated it in fact. No, not at the place, but at the fact that Cap was holding hands with his kitty. She stood up and waved to everybody, "Hello.. its nice to meet you, my name is Misun."

L.joe sighed, "I wonder what you see in him, I'm sure a girl like you can get a better guy.. like me," he smirked, placing his arm around her. 

Everyone chuckled except for Niel who was glaring at L.joe and Changjo who was also glaring at him. She blushed a bit. Changjo pulled L.joe away while Niel grabbed her. "Hyung.. dont do that.." Changjo glared at the other.

He laughed, "What..  jealous.."

Changjo looked away before L.joe saw a blush creeping up to his face, "No.. of course not.."

L.joe patted Changjo's back, "Its okay dude... you can get to her next.." Changjo's eyes twitched, 'L.joe.. you are the most stupidest person I have ever met!!!! Why the hell would I be jealous of you!!!' he thought as he muttered some not nice words.

Chunji watched as they were bickering and he took a glance at the girl who was all snuggled up under Niel's arm and laughing. It was her again, why was she here? He flinched as he felt his hand being squeezed and looked up to see Cap smiling at him. He tilted his head, "Hyung.."

Cap chuckled as he sat down on the couch placing Chunji next to him, "Here.. try some pretzals."  he picked one and placed it at the tip of Chunji's lips.

Chunji opened his mouth as the pretzal was pushed in. Chunji started to chew on it, and Cap smiled as he placed some in his mouth. Chunji's face contorted in distaste as he startedto spit the food out. Cap's eyes widened, "W-wait.. no dont.." he quickly got a napkin and placed it in front of Chunji's mouth and the mush in Chunji's mouth fell on to the napkin. Chunji didnt like that, it didnt taste good. Cap sighed as he threw the napkin away, "Well.. at least I know what not to feed you.. hmm.."

"Cap hyung.." Chunji said as he started to pull on his beanie hat, which was annoying his ears. 

He smiled as he stopped Chunji's hands, "You know my name... thats cute.. here.. try some chocolates.." he took a piece of candy and placed it on Chunji's lips. 

"Ahh.." Chunji opened his mouth and Cap found it cute with that little noise. Chunji took the candy in along with Cap's tip of the finger, brushing his tongue along the surface.

Cap pulled his hand back, "S-sorry.." he cleared his throat, the feel of Chunji's tongue was different. It was much smoother, maybe like a cat's tongue, but werent cat's tongue kinda rough. He shrugged his shoulders and watched as Chunji started to stuff his mouth full of chocolates. He laughed, "Not that much.. you will hurt your stomach.."

"So.. who should sing first.. I nominate the couple," Ricky squealed as he clapped his hands.

"Yea go for it.. right Changjo," L.joe nudged Changjo's arm.

He just simply sighed giving Niel a look then nodded his head, "Yea.. go for it.."

Niel looked away, ignoring the look the maknae gave. She grabbed Niel's arm, "Come on.. we should go." Niel let himself be dragged up on stage and grabbed a microphone. He sighed, might as well have fun.

Ricky cheered them on, "Go.. pick a song!"

Changjo didnt like this, he looked at them, he knows that Niel is trying hard, but it is just not working. Only if Chunji could talk. Niel looked at Chunji, who was smiling and laughing with Cap who was trying to create a castle with the chocolates. He glared at them, feeling a hint of jealousy. The song started, and Niel was snapped back to the song.

"You okay," L.joe asked looking at Changjo who didnt look too happy.

"Mhm.." he kept on staring at the couple.

"Oh come on.. you really cant be jeaous of them can you," he asked as he looked at the couple also.

"No... I am not.. its just.." he sighed, "you wouldnt understand.." he walked out the room leaving L.joe confused.

"What the,, dude!!" he followed the other.

Chunji took one of the chocolates from the castle and it fell. Cap's jaw dropped, "My hard work.."

Chunji smiled as he placed the chocolate on Cap's lips, he wanted to feed him. Cap was surprised, this kitty does learn new things. He opened his mouth and Chunji pushed the chocolate in his finger touching Cap's tongue. Chunji his fingers, he really likes the chocolates. Cap turned a bit pink, "Okay.." he smiled as he patted Chunji's head, "you are so cute.. I would so date you.."

Niel glared at the two, not liking that situation one bit. Why was Chunji feeding Cap? He growled at the two until Ricky shouted saying it was Niel's turn. Chunji grabbed a cup sipping from the straw that Cap taught him. He then froze as he felt a tingling sensation, and looked at the door. He stood up, walking towards it. Cap stood up also, "Chunji.. where are you going.." he followed after him.

 

"There you are," L.joe panted as he stopped in his tracks. "I have been looking everywhere for you.." 

Changjo looked at L.joe, they were in the public area, "Why did you follow me?"

"Because, you were acting strange," he said and Changjo glared at him. He sighed, "okay fine, I was worried too.."

Changjo's gaze softens, "I'm fine..." he muttered.

"No you are not.. you have been acting strange lately, what's wrong?" he asked, concerned.

Changjo took a sip of his drink, and try to put on a smile, "Nothing is wrong.. I am fine.. really!"

L.joe glared at him, "Dont lie to me Changjo..."

He sighed, "It's complicated.."

"What.. do you have someone you like?" 

Changjo blushed furiously and looked away, he didnt like where this was going, that wasnt even the problem. L.joe smirked, "You do... wow Changjo.. I never thought the day would.." he sighed, "all right.. tell me about her..."

Changjo's eyes widened as he clenched his teeth, gripping his cup, "Its.. I.." he sighed shaking his head.

"Hmm?"

"How do you know its a girl," he mumbled.

L.joe's eyes widened, he definitly heard that, "You.. like a guy?"

Changjo gasped, he didnt mean it to be heard, "What no.. I. I am just saying you know.. like just stating it out there.." he nervously laughed.

L.joe raised an eyebrow, "Right.. okay then.. tell me about him.."

"I didnt say it was a guy!!"

L.joe chuckled, "Okay okay..I have nothing against gays.. just saying okay.. fine.. tell me about this person.."

Changjo bit his lips, "Well.. I like this person.. alot.. but that person is just soo stupid and that person just doesnt get it!!! He says things that really hurts but its not meant to be hurtful.. its just is... but.. I dont know.. I feel stupid.. liking that person.. knowing that person wont ever like me back."

L.joe nodded his head, "I see.. wow.. he must be a real hard to get guy.."

Changjo looked at him, "How do you even know its a guy.."

"Cause you said he in your explaination.."

Changjo blushed as he covered his mouth, "Oops.."

L.joe laughed, "Its okay...look.. sounds to me that this guys must be some arrogant, naive, rude guy that obviously doesnt appreciate you. He's probably some playboy who doest even gove a damn about how you feel.."

Changjo laughed a bit, "Most of it is true.. but not all.. he is kind though.. he really is.. he listens to me.. and we hangout a lot, and have fun. I like how he laughs and smiles.. but he does date a lot of girls.." he says frowning.

"Wow.. you must really like him.. hmm.. then you will just have to get him.. try to be the best out of all the girls he dates.." L.joe smiles placing an arm aroung Changjo's shoulder, "i know you can do it.."

Changjo tries not to let his inner squealing go out of control as his heart increases. "Uh.. how.."

"You'll think of something..." he looks around the place, "hey.. its that boy lost..?" he points to a kid standing around looking at things aimlessly.

"I think he is..." Changjo walked up to the kid and crouched down, "are you okay? Are you lost?"

The boy looked up at Changjo, tilting his head. L.joe walked to them, "Is he lost?"

"I dont know.. he didnt say anything.." Changjo leaned in to the kid, "are you okay?"

The boy looked at him and leaned in, pecking Changjo on the lips. This shocked them both especially Changjo who was blushing and stumbled back while L.joe started to laugh. The boy nodded, "I dont know where I am?"

"Um.. uh.. I.. why.." Changjo couldnt form any words.

L.joe crouched down calming himself down, "Its okay.. who are you with?"

"No one.." he replied.

"Oh.." L.joe nudged Changjo for help.

Changjo cleared his throat trying to forget what just happened and slapped L.joe's arm who was smirking. "Um.. you.. uh.. are you um.. h-how did you get here.."

The boy looked around, "I am looking for someone.."

"Who.. who are you looking for," L.joe asked.

The boy tilted his head looking at them both, "For someone who.. I am looking for him.."

"Who's him?"

"I dont know.. I never met him.."

Changjo and L.joe looked at each other. "You uh.. never met him?" L.joe's face contorted to confusion, what does that mean?

"I want to see him.. something bad is going to happen... I cant let that happen..."

"What bad thing," Changjo asked, he was worried about this boy, "what is going to happen?"

The boy shook his head, "I have to find him.. I have to get it back.."

The boy wasnt making any sense, "Get what back," Changjo looked at L.joe.

"It was a mistake.. he wasnt suppose to get it.." 

"What is your name," L.joe asked.

"Guys.. what are you doing..?" a voice spoke.

They both turned around to see Cap and Chunji walking in. "Hyung.." Changjo stood up, "we were helping this boy who was lost and he-" he stopped talking as he turned around. "What..he.."

L.joe stood up and turned around also shocked, "What the.. where did he go?"

"Where did who go," Cap looked at them weirdly.

"This boy... this strange boy," Changjo stared at the floor where the boy once stood.

"Yea.. he said about finding someone, who he didnt even meet and trying to get something back.." L.joe explained.

"Well he probably found who he was looking for.."

"But.." Changjo said, "he also said something about.. bad things happening.."

Chunji looked around, feeling weird again. Something just doesnt feel right. He looked around some more and walked away. "I'm sure it was nothing.. we have to go.. come on.." Cap said.

Changjo sighed, "Okay... hey where is Chunji?"

Cap's eyes widened, "Oh crap.. where did he go?"

"Nice going.. come on.. we have to find him..." L.joe said and they walked off.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

She came back to their spot and was surprised to not find the boy there. "Where did he go," she wondered as she scaned the area. "Are you there?" she sighed. "It will be much easier if I knew his name.." she walked towards the lake. He must have been walking somewhere.

As she approahed the lake, she crouched down. It was sure mystrious. She looked at it then at her hand, alittle cant hurt right? She brought her hand out and she hesitated. She was a but scared, just a bit scared. She took a deep breathe and placed her fingertips on the black lake. It felt weird and at the same  time like nothing. 

She waved her finger tips in the water and placed it in deeper. It felt, strange indeed. She stared at the water some more and gasped when she saw the water crawling up her hand. She pulled away, ans the black water lingered on her fingers, almost cover coading it. She watched as the liquid went through her skin and traveling through her veins, making it black. Her veins started to pop out from the skin, making them visible. 

She didnt know what was going on, it traveled up higher and then dissappeared. She looked at her arm, then at the lake, what was the water?

------------------------------------------------------------------

The song was done and Niel sighed in relief, that was the longest song he had ever sang. Ricky cheered. Misun smiled, "That was fun wasnt it.."

Niel returned the smile, "Yes it was.." he looked around and realize Chunji wasnt around, niether was Cap. He gritted his teeth, "I'll be back..." he walked out the room. Some thing was going on, he knew it. 

He turned around the corner, where could they have gone? He looked into some rooms and was surprised to find Changjo, "Changjo.. what are you doing?"

He flinched as he turned around, "Oh.. uh.. Niel.. hi.. um.. I am just.. smelling the pillows," he took in the scent and smiled awkwardly, "mmhmm.. smells like... perfume.."

Niel looked at him weird, "Okay..." he then glared at him, "what happened?"

"No-nothing.."

"Changjo!!" Niel shouted.

"Okay... Chunji.. he.. we cant find him.." he muttered.

Niel's eyes widened, "What!!" he ran out the room to try to look for his kitty.

"Wait... what about Misun.."

"Who cares!!" Niel ran into dozens of rooms, to find Chunji but no luck. "What the heck... where are you?!?!"

He ran outside to look for him, "Chunji!! Chunji.. where are you!!!" he went back inside. "Where... " he went into the other rooms. He gasped when he found his kitty trying to climb out the window at some room. "Chunji!!"

Chunji looked back and gasped, "Niel!!!" his foot slipped causing him to fall.

Niel eyes widened as he ran to catch Chunji, and sorta succeeded as Chunji fell on him, "Urgh...ow.."

Chunji was strattling Niel's waist, looking down at him, "Niel. oppa hyung..."

He sighed as he sat up hugging his kitty, "Dont scare me like... do you have any idea how worried I was.." he hugged him tighter. He didnt know why, but when he heard Chunji being lost again, it really made his chest hurt.

Chunji tilted his head, "Cap hyung..."

Niel froze as he pulled back, "What.." did Chunji just say...

"Cap hyung.." Chunji repeated.

Niel swallowed hard, he remembered Cap's name. The images of Chunji feeding Cap flashed through his mind and vice versa. He glared, he didnt like that thought. Chunji looked at him worried, did he do something wrong. Niel brushed his thumb against Chunji's lips, they were soft. He noticed a bit of chocolate on his lips.

He took a deep breathe. A little wont right? He leaned in placing his lips on Chunji, the chocolate off. This surprised Chunji but gripped is shirt, if Niel needed to be happy, then Chunji would try again. Niel parted Chunji's mouth sticking his tongue in feeling Chunji's smooth tongue tangling with his. Chunji gave out a light moan, closing his eyes as he shifted in Niel's lap.

Niel stuck his tongue deep in Chunji's throat. Chunji unonsciously gripped Niel's hair. Niel trailed his lips down Chunji's jaw and onto his neck. He bit a part and nibbled on it.

"Unnngh..." Chunji moaned, feeling his body heat up. Niel it, but something struck to him and he stopped, what was he doing? He sighed, and pulled away, he created a mark. Niel felt highly guilty, and hugged Chunji, "i'm sorry..."

Chunji panted lightly and placed his head on Niel's shoulder closing his eyes, he was sleepy, and he did sleep.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

He came back and saw her  walking around, "Are you okay?"

She turned around, "Where did you go.."

"I went to walk..."

"I see.. I am going to see if I could get some water.. we ran out.." she walked away.

He stared at her and he bit his lips, "You touched it didnt you... you touched the water.." he whispered as he looked at her retreating figure. But the one thing he was looking at mostly was her finger tips, they had a tint of black, and it was growing.

-------------------------------------------------------------

okayyyy sorry for the long update...

i got lazy......

but here it is..

i hope you enjoy...

^^