Ch. 7

Black Cat

updatiiing.... 

------------------------------------------------------------------

Chunji stared at the phone. He looked at it closer, trying to open it, wondering if the girl will pop out. He realized that the phone wont open, he continued to stare in wonder. Giving up he placed it back down and ran into the kitchen, to the others. "No veggies!!!" L.joe said.

"What no way!! I like the vegetables, I want them!!" Ricky whined.

"I just want meat on them," L.joe stated.

"Having too much meat isnt that good," Cap said as he was boiling the noodles.

"Plus Chunji needs his vegetables," Niel brought out the ingrediants and pots and things.

"Exactly!!" Ricky sided his side hugging Chunji. The kitty just looked back and forth, seeing them argue.

"Aiish.. I could hear you all the way to the 'Niel'.." Changjo chuckled as he walked in the kitchen.

"Would you cut that out," Niel glared at the younger.

"Dude... do you want vegatables in the pasta," L.joe asked.

"Ugh.. no way," Changjo shook his head.

"See..." L.joe made his point.

"Thats not fair, you guys room together so of course you know what he'll say.." Ricky pouted.

L.joe chuckled, "Thats right... we know almost everything about each other," L.joe joked as he nudged Changjo, both laughing causing the others to laugh too.

Chunji didnt understand, what were they talking about? Why are they laughing? But seeing Niel's laughing face made him smile also, giving out a cute soft adorable laugh. Everyone grew silent as they stared at Chunji. Chunji kitty stopped also and looked at the others confused, why did they stop? "You.. you laughed!!!!" Ricky shook the boys shoulders.

"Dont kill him," Cap said.

Ricky pouted while looking at Cap, "I wasnt.... its just... his laugh was soo cute!!" he hugged Chunji tight.

Niel groaned, "I swear.. I am going to find a contract that restricts you from going near him," he started cutting up the veggies while Changjo cute up the meat.

Cap chuckled, "I'll help.."

"Wahhh... hyungs!!! You guys are so mean!!!" Ricky hugged continued to hug the kitty.

"Whatever... just hurry, I'm too hungry.." L.joe groaned.

"Funny how you keep eating but you are still so short," Ricky giggled.

"What did you say!! I'm taller than you!!" L.joe shouted with fury in his eyes as the others chuckled.

"But I'm younger," Ricky stuck his tongue out.

"You cheeky little brat!!!" L.joe ran after him.

"Eeek!! Hyung.." Ricky ran as L.joe started to chase him.

Chunji watched them running around, was this a game? But he still couldnt help but laugh. Niel watched Chunji laughing, a smile appeared on his lips. He was happy that his kitty was happy, he would like to see Chunji's smile and hear his laugh more often. "Niel.. the noodles is done boiling.." Cap interrupted Niel's thoughts.

"Oh.. okay, get out the pan.. I'm done with the vegetables, you done with the meat," Niel turned to look at the other.

"Yea I am," he washed his hands.

As Niel got the pan ready with oil and everything, he added his ingrediants in. As he was making it, he couldnt help but remember the soft piece of skin that was about to make contact with his lips. He still clearly remebers the soft red lips, that radiated the eccence of strawberry. He didnt want to admit it, but he actually wanted to taste the piece of candy flavored lips.

"Should I add this," Changjo said pointing to a certain ingrediant.

Niel nodded, "Yea sure.." he turned back around to see Chunji playing with Ricky as L.joe sat down on the couch waiting until its dinner.

As the pasta was done, Niel went over to the other to tell them, "Hey, its ready.." 

"Finally!!" L.joe got up as he walked tothe kitchen.

NIel noticed he had a text so he picked it up and read it. Chunji looked up to see Niel reading his text. He chuckled as he read it and Chunji got curious, he always is. He got up and looked at the text clutching onto Niel's shoulder, he of course didnt understand what was going on. "Who is it hyung, is it her?" Ricky asked as he also stood up.

"She asked him out tomorrow."

Niel jumped as he turned around to see a smirking Changjo who read Niel's text over his shoulder. "Yahhh.. what do you thnk you are doing?!?!?!"

"Are you going to yes?!?" Ricky's eager face popped up.

L.joe laughed as he came out eating his food, "He's probably too scared to say yes."

"Who the hell says I'm scared," Niel argued back.

"Then text her back," Changjo replied as he starts walking back to the kitchen.

"You better hurry, what if she thinks you didnt want to since she texted you before," Cap shouted out from the kitchen.

Niel stood there and thought for awhile then sighed in defeat, "Fine.." and he texted her back. Chunji's ears twitched up and watched Niel text back over his shoulder.

"Come on.. lets go," Ricky dragged Chunji to the kitchen, Niel followed.

The plates were already set up and with food in them thanks to Cap. "Here.." Ricky hands Chunji a fork, "watch me.." Chunji kitty watches closely at what Ricky does and he is amazed to see Ricky pick up the food with it.

Chunji copies him and he succeeds, bringing it out to show Ricky he can do it. Ricky claps, "Good job Chunji!!" The cat boy smiles but it dissappeared when the pasta fell off the fork. Chunji got confused and looked at the fork closely then at the pasta on the table, how did it fall?

Niel laughed, "Here Chunji look," Chunji watched as he did what Ricky did but ate it afterwards. Chunji did the same and he liked the food, it tasted good. 

"Where is your first date being held at," Cap asked.

"I was thinking of taking her to the movies," Niel suggested.

"Oh a scary one," Changjo told the other.

"Yea!! So she would be all scared and hiding in your arms, good one dude," L.joe said as he high fived Changjo.

Niel rolled his eyes. "Hyung dont!! The first one should always be cute and romantic, not scary!!!" Ricky glared at L.joe and Changjo.

He sighed, "I'll decide okay, not anyone else.."

"How about going to the cafe after the movies," Cap took a bite out of his pasta.

"Thats a good one," Niel agreed.

"Oh so my idea isnt a good one," Changjo glared.

"You are such a drama queen," Niel sighed causing L.joe to laugh.

"Yahhhhh... I am not a drama queen!! Hyung!!!" Changjo face flushed deep red.

"Of course you arent," Niel chuckles. Chunji continues eating, while watching the other fight. Only if Chunji understood everyone.

Cap grinned, "I think Chunji has some.." he pointed to his own mouth.

They looked over to see Chunji's mouth and chin was all messy with the pasta. "At least... he knows how to eat," Niel laughes as he got up to wipe the boy's mouth.

"Wait let me take a pic!!!!!" Ricky said as he got out his phone, "Chunji look.." Chunji took another bite and looked over. After taking the picture Ricky looked at it, "He is soo cute!!" Chunji had a fork in his outh while looking at the camera, and his messy face just made it even more cuter. "He is like a little kid, I just love him so much!!!" he hugged the eating cat boy.

"Ricky let go.. I have to clean him," Niel bent down and Chunji looked at him confused as his ears twitched up. He started to wipe his kitty's face off, "If I'm going tommorrow.. who is going to watch-"

"I WILL!!!" Ricky exclaimed cutting in.

"Okay... come by tomorrow around the 'afternoon' not morning!!!"

"Okay," Ricky agreed.

As they finished eating, they cleaned up and everyone went back, with Cap dragging Ricky out of course, "Goodnight Chunji kitty, I love you!!!!" Cap shut the door closed. 

"Such a weirdo," Niel rolled his eyes. 

"Niel.."

He looked at his kitty, "Whats wrong," he saw his kitty rubbing his eyes . Of course, Chunji was sleeping, but he woke up with all the noise. "Tired," he smiled as he gently dragged the cat boy into the room, "lets change into pajamas!!" he undressed Chunji, and put on the pajamas that they bought, it had little glasses of milk all around, it looked cute. Niel was getting the hang of changing and bathing Chunji.

After they both were in their pajamas they got into bed, Niel wasnt exactly tired but Chunji gripping the other's shirt not letting go. He chuckled, "Okay.. you can sleep now, I will be here," he kissed Chunji's cheek while the kitty himself curled up in a ball snuggling close to Niel grabbing a fist full of Niels shirt. He smiled, "Such a cute kid.."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chunji woke up in the morning to find himself in bed only. He rubbed his eyes as he walked out, to see Niel watching tv. As he noticed Chunji walking in he smiled and got up scratching Chunji's cat ears making him purr, "Good morning!!"

Chunji looked at the other, "Good.. morning." he remebered the others saying it alot.

Niel was shocked, "Thats good Chunji!!! If you keep this up, you will be able to speak." Chunji smiled to the other, happy to see the other happy. "I drew you a bath, and made you breakfast.. lets take you a bathe and brush your teeth first." 

After Niel had done all that, he gave Chunji his breakfast. He didnt need and fork or spoon so Chunji was able to eat with his hands. "Niel.."

"Hmmm?"

"Good morning.." Chunji looked up at the other.

Niel laughed, "Good morning Chunji, its sad that you dont know what it mean.."

"Good morning!" he repeated.

"Yes yes good morning," he scratched his kitty's ears. Morning was almost over and he let Chunji sleep in, he is a cat after all. They both continued to watch Tv.

Someone knocked on the door after a while and Niel shouted to come in. Ricky and Cap came in. "Chunji kitty, I missed you soo much!!!" Ricky glomped him.

"Good morning," Chunji said.

Ricky gasped, "You know how to say that?!? Good job, now say Ricky!"

"Good morning," Chunji repeated.

Niel chuckled, "Its good afternoon now Chunji.." the cat boy looked at him confused not understanding.

"You ready?" Cap asked.

"Yea.. I'm heading out now... Chunji I'll be back okay," he kissed his forehead, "dont do anything bad.. dont eat random things.. listen to Cap hyung okay? I'll beback i promise.." and with that he left.

Chunji pointed to the door, "Niel!!!"

L.joe and Changjo came in after wards, "You guys ready," L.joe said.

"Ready for what, what are you guys doing here," Cap looked at them.

"We are going to spy on Niel," Changjo stated.

Cap eyes widened, "What no!! Dont do that!!!"

Ricky placed a hat on Chunji's head and hid Chunji's tail, "Stop being a wimp hyung, lets go Chunji!!"

"Wait hold it!!!!" Before Cap could stop them they were already out. Sighing, he had no choice but to follow.

Chunji looked up at his head, it was this thing again, but it looks different. Why does he have this on, it irritates his ears.

-------------------------------------------------------

"I thought we could watch a comedy movie," Niel said they sat down in their seats.

She giggles, "I love comedy movies, they are my favorite kind.." 

He smiled, "Thats good.." he placed his arm over her shoulder as she got comfortable in his hold. The movie started.

 

"Awwww.. thats sooo cute!!" Ricky whisperes as they watch the couple.

"Shhhh... we cant be seen," Changjo says as he watches them with binaculors.

Cap sighed shaking his head, "i cant believe I let this happen.."

Chunji was watching the movie in awe, he had no idea how this was happening. He notices the others whispering then notices Niel with that girl. He his head and sees him laughing with the girl, "Niel.." he points and got up to walk to the other.

L,joe grabs him, "No Chunji you cant," he shakes his head and pulled him back down.

Chunji tilted his head andpointed to the other, "Niel..."

"I know.. but you cant.."

Chunji doesnt get it, and looks back at him, smiling and laughing. He really does wonder how the girl makes Niel like that. But eventually he gets to absorbed inthe movie to notice.

 

Niel laughs at a part in the movie, but honestly his heart wasnt in this so called date. He couldnt help but wonder what the other was doing, what Chunji was doing right now. "Are you okay," she asked.

He smiles down at her, "I'm fine.." he clears all thoughts away as he tries to focus on the movie.

-----------------------------------

They were watching the two couple laughing and talking as they were in the far end of the table in a cafe. "So he took my advice.." Cap said.

Chunji was drinking his bubble tea as he watched Niel and the girl. He wondered why the others wouldnt let him go see Niel, maybe they were observing Niel's reactions too.

 

"True.." he replied sipping his drink. This girl was fun to hang out, she was really cute too. He looked at his cake, he smiled as their was a little kitty on it. Chunji would love this, Niel couldnt help but wonder if Chunji was here eating this.

"So how's your baby cousin," she asked.

"Huh... oh... uh, he's fine, he left.." He completely forgot about what he told her.

"Awww... I wanted to see him," she pouted.

Niel laughed at her cuteness, "maybe next time..."

 

"Changjo give it back," Ricky hissed.

"No.." 

"Shhh.. you are goona get us caught!!" L.joe scolded those two. Cap took it away and they pouted glaring at those two.

"They are going.. come on," L.joe got up as Cap paid.

 

"It was fun today.. thank you," she stopped as she smiled up at him.

He smiled back, "i did too, being with you is fun," he felt bad a bit, half the time he was worrying and thinking about the others.

She bit her lips, "So um.."

"Is this your house," he asked.

She nodded, "Uh.. Niel oppa?"

"Hmm?" he said and he didnt expect this to happen.

 

"Wow.. her house is nice," Ricky complimented.

"What are they saying I cant hear," Changjo tried to scooch over.

"Guys be quiet.. what if he sees us.." Cap warned. Chunji also watched, wondering why they were just standing there.

"Woah.." L.joe said.

Everyone's eyes widened  "They kissed!!" Ricky squealed. Chunji watched as the girl placed her lips on Niels causing Niel's eyes to widen and a tint of pink creeping up his face. It was that expression, what was she doing? How did she make him like that, more likely why were the doing this? Chunji was confused, he didnt understand what was happening. How come this girl can make Niel like that?

" we have to get going," L.joe said.

Ricky gasped, "You are right," and he dragged Chunji home.

 

She pulled away her face deeply red, "Um.. i have to go.." she dashed in her house.

Niel stood there frozen, he couldnt believe what happened. Did she kiss him? Niel touched his lips. Her lips were soft, pink, plump. Pink, soft, plump, those words reminded him of Chunji's lips. Then imagined if those were Chunji's and not hers, his face started to heat up as his heart rate increased. He sighed shaking off these thoughts, "I am so horribe.."

--------------------------------------------------------

He got home to see everyone playing a boardgame that probably Changjo bought over. "Hey, how was your date?" L.joe asked.

He cleared his throat and gave a little smile, "It was fun.."

Ricky smirked, "I see.. I bet it was.."

"We should get going.." Cap interrupted and stood up, he felt a bit guilty.

"Wah why," Ricky whined.

"Yea we should," Changjo got up and cleaned the game away.

"See ya," L.joe said as they started to exit.

"I wanna stay!!" Ricky struggled to get Cap's grip off but the other was too strong, "ugh fine.. bye Chunji kitty!!" 

As they shut the door Niel raised an eyebrow, "What the hell?" he turned to see Chunji and smiled, "Hey.. I'm back.." he kissed his fore head.

Chunji observed the other then smiled hugging him, "Niel!!"

He laughed, "i missed you too.." he pulled back and went to his room to put his wallet away. Chunji followed. Niel sat down on the ground and sighed ruffling his hair, he was confused. Niel had a feeling that he didnt like the girl in that way. But when he thinks of Chunji, he shook his head. No of course not, Chunji is just a kid.

Chunji looked at Niel, he didnt like the expression on Niel's face. He wanted Niel to have on a happy face, like when he was with the girl. "Niel.." he climbed on Niel's lap.

He smiled and patted Chunji's head, "You like sitting on my lap dont you?" he then went back in to a frown.

Chunji watched the other, why wasnt he happy? Why isnt he laughing? What did the girl do to make him not sad? Then he remebered something, is that how she made Niel not like this? He touched Niel's face.

He looked up, "Chunji?"

If she could do it, then why couldnt Chunji too? Niel looked at his kitty, "Chunji, what wron-" his eyes widened. He did not expect Chunji to do this, he didnt expect his kitty to kiss him, no, not at all.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

okayy i am done!!

Ricky: You know.. I totally agree with ILoveYou_Forever.. we should really kidnap Chunji kitty!! He is so cute!!

Me: Uh.. -_- this is suppose to be my-

Ricky: Oh.. we could also dress him up!! That will be sooo much fun!!!

Me: Uh.. wait I-

Niel: What the hell are you talking about?!!? There's no way I'm letting you do that!!

Ricky: Pssst.. hey ILoveYou_Forever.. call me so we can arrange the time!

Niel: I can hear you!!!

Ricky: Uh-oh..

Me: Ummm.. weird.. anyways enjoy.. while I stop the fight, aiish stop it you two!!!

^~^