Ch. 42

Black Cat

updatiiiinnngggg.........................

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He didnt know how long he was running but he was running until his legs gave out and it was going to happen very soon. Slowing down, he came to a stop heaving greatly. His breath was erratic and his chest rose up and down quickly. His face was flushed and he was out of breath. His legs wobbled and burned with great pain as his veins could be seen. It felt as if it would pop out. His knees were shaky and he tried not to collapse. Holding Chunji on his back didnt help either, not that he was heavy.  He wondered if it was safe. 

He wondered if he should run for it, but wiithout thinking twice his legs started to move. His brain was going nuts, he couldnt really think things through. But he gasped as his foot twisted and tripped on a tree stump. On refles, his hand shout out and grabbed the nearest thing which was a tree. Trying to hold onto it, he used his nail but on the process of fallind, his hand was scraped and his nails bent backwards breaking off. Landing on his knees, he grunted. His hand was surely bleeding but his mind went to Chunji.

"Chunji... are you okay.." he was doing a good job keeping him on his back. But when was met with silence his heart stopped. "Chunji.."  he let his kitty down. He saw his kitty, his eyes closed. How could he not notice? "Chunji?" he carressed his cheek wiping the hair off his face, his eyes widened, "Chunji.. please wake up!" he felt his pulse and his heart started to beat again, it was still beating. "Thank god.." he sniffed. He really cant be crying right now. "Chunji.. please.. wake up," he leaned in kissing his head. Then down to his cheek, then the other. He slowly trailed up and pecked his nose, "Chunji.." he looked at the face and leaned in, "please wake up," he leaned in and pecked the other's lips.

At that moment Chunji twitched slightly and opened his eyes. Niel couldnt help but smile, "Hey... sleeping beauty.." 

"Niel.." Chunji voice was barely audible, his head was still pounding and he felt extremely dizzy plus it was very heated up. Chunji started to shake and tears filled his eyes. "Niel.."

"No.. dont cry... I know. Being sick ," he tried to massage his head, hoping to calm him down. But his kitty was shaking and the sobbing got louder. "I'm sorry.. only if I had some medicine with me," he hugged his head trying soothe him. "Its okay.."

He made sure not to get blood on Chunji's hair. He looked around making sure he was not being followed. "Oh god.. I dont know what to do!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What do you want!?" Ricky yelled at them harshy as Top stepped forword.

"Excuse me.. what are you doing here?" Top asked cursing at himself for not thinking of back up plans. He watched as the men in white coats started to roam around his house, "you are not allowed to go through my house! You dont have a warrent!" he growled as a man stepped ahead in front smiling.

"Oh I am sorry," he replied bringing out a piece of paper, "now we have the right to do so," he smirked as Top took the paper and stared at it wide eyed, "that is a warrent if you couldn't tell. Is that not enough proof?"

Ricky snapped as well as Seungri but their lovers shut them up before they made the situation worse. "I'm sorry, but there is no point in you being here. If you could just kindly leave," Mr. Kang motioned his hand towards the door trying not to involve the others, considering he was the oldest amongst the kids.

The man jut smiled mischieviously, "I'm sorry, but I wont be leaving until I find what I am looking for." His eyes scanned the area, "Now. where is Niel.. and that kitty."

"They are not here," G.D. said glaring at that malavolent person. "You should just leave... you wont find them!"

He scoffed looking at his workers, "Find them.. I dont care if you have to tear every single piece of furnitures, walls, cielings, I want you to find then understand?" they nodded their heads and went to work. He looked back at the others smiling at their scared state, "Now... this doesnt have to go all downhill, just simply tell me where they are, and I wont have you arrested for harboring a mutant."

" you! Go to hell! Go screw yourself! Chunji is not a mutant!" Ricky blurted out the first things that came to his mind and Cap had to clamp his mouth shut before the younger did anything to get the others mad.

"How did you find us," Taeyang asked, trying to ignore what the younger had said.

The man shift his burning glare to the one asking a question and smiled wide, "Well.. I am sure your teacher didnt realize that there was GPA hidden under his trunk. Its very easy to fool people like you," he watched as Mr. Kang eyes widened. "Now its alright.. we fooled the best kinds of people, so dont feel discouraged."

"Best.. kinds... of people?" Daesung gulped not liking the sound of that.

He smiled looking around the place as he walked along the floor, "Yes. Agents, spies, criminals... ones that dont belong in the human catergories..." he smirked liking the way he is having and effect on the others. "Now... where are they?" he turned around to the others, eyeing them closely.

"And why should we tell you? We arent stupid," Changjo spat, gritting his teet. He can feel L.joe's hand gripping tightly and he squeezed back gently.

He looked at them very closely, watching every movements then widened his eyes very slowly, "They are not here are they?"

Changjo scoffed roling his eyes, "Of course they are not... do you ses them here," he looked around to the others.

He saw as G.D. tensed up ad couldnt help but chuckle a bit. One of the workers came down the stairs, "Sir... there is a forest backyard.."

HIs smirk grew and he liked the way the three of them started to show panic movements, "I see.. thank you. I think I just found them.." he started to walk to the back.

"Stop!!" G.D. yelled as he ran towards the man and tried to stop him but a man caught him before he got to reach the one headig towrds the back. "Yah let go!" the others ran for the main guy trying to stop him as well but there were too many men in white coats. G.D. struggled against the guy's hold.

"Back off kid," he shoved G.D. back causing him to collide with the ground.

Top eyes widened as he glared at that man, heaing G.D. grunt. He stalked towards the guy, grabbing his collar and punching him in the face, "Dont ing touch him," he growled and bent down to G.D. "you okay?"

Nodding he looked up at the other, "Yea... but.. he is gone.." his eyes wandered towards the back door which was open and his friends who were trying to get past the men in white coats. "Getting past them wont be easy."

"I know.." he helped the other up making sure he wasnt hurt too badly. Pecking him on the lips he smiled, "But we have to try right?" 

He sighed nodding, "Right.."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Shhh..." Niel tried to calm the sobbing down, but whatever he did, it only made things worse. "You know.. I am not trying to sound mean.. but this would have been awesome... if you got sick like... later.." he carressed his cheek looking at the trembling body in his arms, "who am I kidding. If only I didnt date that .. things would have been fine." Chunji's eyes were red and he felt his kitty shivering but his body was very heated up. "Damn it.. why dont i have a coat? I should give you my shirt," he thought out loud and as he grabbed the hem of his shirt he winced. Looking at his bruised up hand with dried blood, he shook his head. He flinched as he felt his phone vibrating. Taking it out he read the text message from G.D. He blanched at the words.

Gripping his phone, he was just about ready to smash it to the ground. "How did he know we are here..." reading a text saying that the man he is trying to run from is coming towards the forest was really driving Niel mad. "Chunji.. um.. this wont feel good.. but I need you to be strong... okay.. be strong for Niel.." he smiled pecking his lips. Carrying Chunji up to his arms, he started to run once again ignoring the pain around his body. He knew running was not good for Chunji, but what could he do. He couldnt have a break, but he would do whatever in order for Chunji to be safe.

As he was running he couldnt help but tense at the sound of another person's footsteps. 'No.. it cant be him! He couldnt find us that fast.. its.. its not possibe..' he didnt want to think negative thoughts at the moment. It just was not possible. He was pretty sure he ran a good mile or so from the house. It just was not possible! But doubts filled his mind as he heard running footsteps more clearer. It gotten louder and louder and Niel was just about fed up with it. 

His body stiffened even more as the footsteps just stopped. He was feeling a bit paranoid, thinking maybe the steps were in his head, that perhaps he didnt hear anything. He slowly came to a stop, feeling very tired of everything. Why was he always running. Cant he just stop running for once, and fight? Though the chances of him winning was not high, and he knew it. But it couldnt hurt to try at least once right? His face was drained of color as he heard a clicking sound and something pointed at the back of his head.

"You are very predictable arent you?" he chuckled.

Niel gulped and turned around to find the man he dreaded seeing with some sort of gun, "Why cant you leave us alone?"

"You know why... I always get what I want.." he answered and Niel eyed that gun warily. The man looked at Chunji, "He seems sick.. dont you think it would be better to bring him back. You seem tired also.. and your hand.. it doesnt look good for you either way."

Niel scowled glaring at the man, "Back off... how did you find us.."

The man chuckled shaking his head, "I am not stupid... I wasnt born yesterday... I had a feeling one of them will try and contact you. I intercepted your text.. and with my kind of technology.. it lead me to you. And if you must know how I got here so fast, well, lets just say I am a fast runner."

Niel's eyes twitched. What person would go through all that just to find them, then again the same question could be asked for him also. "You... you are just horrilbe."

The man just smiled nodding, "Thank you.."

He took this chance to turn away and run, it might be a stupid idea but he needed to do something. Niel instantly regretted it as a shot was heard and a burning sensation pierced though his skin on his shoulder. Screaming in pain he collapsed dropping Chunji. "Aruugh!!" he clutched his burning shoulder as it sizzeled in the most gruesome way. He looked over and saw Chunji unconscious, his vision was blurry but he needed to go over to his kitty now. He crawled with his one hand, grabbing the ground and trying to haul himself forward.

"Dont worry.. this gun just injected you with a fluid.. a type of acid to be precise.. it was not a bullet."

Niel could hear the other's foosteps but he didnt care, he needed to get to his kitty. Grabbing a fist full of dirt, he turned and threw it at the other's face. He successfully got it in the man's eyes, causing him to scream in pain. He reached Chunji and grabbed him by the shoulders, bringing him to his chest.

"You ing brat!!" the man growled and pointed hi gun towards Niel, "You are gonna die kid."

Niel's eyes widened as he shut his eyes closed hugging Chunji very tight. "Chunji... I love you!" 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

okayyy.... dooone.. i was gonna write more but i am lazy~~~

this is gonna end veryy sooonnn~~~

so yep enjoy~~

:)