Ch. 2

Black Cat

okay i am updatiing............

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Niel glanced at his clock, at least it was too early for classes. His eyes widened, classes! How the hell was he suppose to explain Chunji, he wasnt even enrolled in this school, he magically appeared in his bed. What was he suppose to tell his friends, teachers, the dean!! He cant leave Chunji here, he doesnt understand anything, what id he gets hurts. Dozens of horrible incidents filled through his head. "What do I do..." he looked back and realized Chunji wasnt there, "what the... Chunji!!! Oh god.." he frantically got out of his bed trying to look for the cat boy but noticed that he was right beside him. He sighed, "I'm worrying too much.." he watched the boy looking at his alarm clock.

Chunji grabbed this unknown device which was known as the clock, and started turning it around, observing it. He stared at the minute and hour hand especially at the second hand going tick tock, tick tock. Chunji brought it closer to his face, and bit it. He looked at it again confused, his ears ears twitching up, what is this thing? Niel looked at the boy amused, he lips turned up in a smile. Looking at Chunji, he found it cute. As the alarm went off Chunji eyes widened and gasped dropping it on the floor.

He ran to the other boy hiding behind him, trembling. He clutched Niel shoulder, peeking out from it, watching this loud device as his ears went down, hissing. Niel cracked up, as he reached for his clock shutting it off, "Its okay.... its just my clock.."

Chunji's ears twicthed up and looked up at Niel, looking at him with his big doe cat like eyes, clearly not understanding him one bit. Niel looked at him back, his eyes traveled up to his ears. Niel brought his hand up and touched the warm soft ears petting it. Chunji cocked his head to the side and brought his own hand up petting Niel's hair. Niel grinned and started to scratch it a bit causing the cat boy to purr. Niel stopped and noticed a Chunji teeth, he had two sharp little teeth like how vampires are and noticed that Chunji's tongue are a bit thin. Well, he is a cat after all. Chunji looked at Niel's hair, he stood up on his knees and started to inspect his hair.

Niel looked confused, "What are you doing..." Chunji looked at his hair closely and started to pull on it, "ow ow ow.. stop that..." Chunji sat back down and Niel rubbed his hair, "what was that for?"

Chunji looked at him and shut his eyes hard and his ears and tail dissappeared. "Woah.." Niel was suprised, "oh so thats what you were doing.. sorry but I am not an animal.." he looked at the cat boy who just sat there, "you dont know what I'm saying do you..." sighing he got up, "I wonder if you can fit into my clothes.. you have to take a shower to," he was glad that each dorm room is like a personal house, it has a kitchen, bathroom, everything a person needs to live.

"Niel open up!!!" someone banged on the door.

Niel froze as he cursed, "... forgot.... they're having breakfast here..." he looked at Chunji who was exploring the room with his eyes, "ok... you... oh my god... ok Chunji... this is what i want you to do..." Niel was panicking as Chunji watched Niel's every movement.

"Niel hyuuuuuuuung... open the door..." a person whined.

"Is he still asleep," another said.

"Ok... Chunji... stay here.. in this room.." he pointed to the floor the brought his hands out waving it around, "in this room.. ok... do not.." he shook his head and created a X with his arms, "leave this room.." he pointed to the floor again. Chunji copied every movements, he pointed to the floor waved his hand around, shook his head, created an X with his arms, and pointed to the floor again. "Do you understand.." he looked at the boy who just stared at him cluelessly. Niel sighed, "Okay... just stay here!"

He walked out of his room and shut it softly, "Hyung!"

"OH MY GOD.." Niel jumped and turned around clutching his chest to see them standing in the living room, "what the hell!! How did you guys get in?"

Ricky smiled, "Secret.."

"Who were talking to," Changjo said as he sat down.

"And where is our breakfast.." L.joe added.

"Uh... I was talking to myself, seeing if I could join acting.." Niel gulped.

Cap raised his eyeborws and took a seat, "You were talking to your self?"

"To see if you could join acting," Ricky asked.

"Yea.." Niel said.

L.joe and Cap exchanged glances, "Who's in your room?"

Niel took a deep breathe, "No one..." 

Ricky pouted, "Hyung.. you better move.. we will get in your room one way or another..."

Niel scoffed, "Yea.. I would like to see you tr-HEY!!" he was lifted into the air and onto Changjo's shoulder, "Changjo let me down!!!!! Dont you dare go into my room!!!"

Ricky opened the door and they all went inside including Changjo who placed Niel down first before going in. Niel's eys widened and he groaned, "Okay.. look I can explain. I..." his voice trailed off when he went inside his room. No one was there, '!!! WHERE DID HE GO?!?!?'

Ricky turned around, "Niel you are weird.. talking to yourself.."

"U-uh-huh... " Niel scanned the room frantically, "yup.. y-y-you guys can go out of my room now.." he gasped when he took a glance at his bathroom which was semi open, "DONT EAT THE TOOTHPASTE!!!!" everyone flinched as he ran to the bathroom. He took the toothpaste out of Chunji's hand, "No.. bad cat.. open your mouth.. let me see.. go 'ahhh'..." he grabbed Chunji's chin and opened it. He checked his mouth and it was clean, "phew.. no.. never.. dont ever eat this.. okay.. this bad.." he pointed at the toothpaste and shook his head.

"Hyung.." Ricky yelled and Niel froze.

"Crap.." he turned around to see everyone staring at them. Chunji turned around and stared at them tilting his head, "I... I can explain.."

"You have a roomate and didnt tell us... since when?!?!" Ricky ran to the other and took Chunji's hand shaking it, "Hi... my name is Ricky, lets be friends whats your name?!?!"

Chunji just stared at him then stared at his own hand being shaked. He turned his head towards Niel and stared at him. Niel sighed and was thankful that Chunji made his cat parts go away, "His name is Chunji..."

"Chunji... thats such a cute name!!! Hi Chunji, when did you move in, where did you come from.." Ricky let go of Chunji's hand.

Chunji just looked at Ricky. He brought his hand up and touched Ricky hair, looking at it. "He was gonna eat toothpaste," L.joe questioned.

Niel sighed, "Ok... he.. uh.. he, is... Chunji.. he doesnt understand.. some things.."

"Can he talk.. is he deaf," Ricky asked looking at Niel.

"Uh..." Niel was speechless, he hadnt had enough time to think this through.

"Why are his clothes ripped," Cap asked.

"Yea... he looks so skinny... does he eat?" Changjo added.

Niel widened his eyes, "Oh.. he must be hungry..." Niel mumbled.

Ricky cupped Chunji's cheeks and Chunji looked at him confused, "He looks soo cute.. aww I am so jealous, you get to have a cute roommate while I'm stuck with Cap.." Cap raised his eyebrows. Ricky smiled and ruffled Chunji's hair, "So cute!" 

Everyone's eyes widened when Ricky ruffled the boy's hair, "What the.." L.joe's eyes twitched.

Niel looked confused, "What.." he turned around and he gasped, "crap.." his ears and tail popped out, "great.. just what I need..."

Ricky completely froze and Chunji just stared at him, poking the other's head wondering why isnt he moving, "WHY DOES HE HAVE CAT EARS!!!!"

 

They all sat in the living room looking at Niel. "Are you gonna tell us why this kid has cat ears and tail or what.." L.joe said.

Niel groaned, "Okay.. he just.. appeared in my bed... out of no where..." they looked at Chunji who was looking at the tv mesmerized. Some cartoon was on, and crawled to the tv closer watching it intently, his ears twitched up every now and then. Niel smiled, "Chunji.. dont go so close to the tv..." Chunji turned around to look at Niel then went back to watching tv.

"He.. came in to your room?" Cap asked.

Niel shook his head, "No.. he appeared in my room.. I woke up and just found him there curled up in a ball sleeping, a note attached to him.."

"A note... what note.." Changjo asked. Niel handed him the note and they all read it.

"Wait... isnt this like the story your mom always tells you.." Changjo said.

Niel's eyes twitched, "Why are you so smart.."

Ricky gasped, "He is isnt he? That is soo cool, Niel you are so lucky..." he walked over to Chunji, "Hi Chunji.." Chunji just stared at him then went to watching tv. Ricky squealed, "He is soo cute.." he hugged the cat boy tight not letting him go. Chunji sat there confused blinking multiple times.

"Explains the cat like eyes.." L.joe said.

"What are you going to do... what if someone finds out about this.. especially a teacher.." Cap said.

Niel sighed, "Thats the point... I dont know what to do... Chunji doesnt understand anything, he cant talk or anything..." he shook his head.

"True... he could get .." L.joe said and Niel glared at him, "just saying... he does look like an easy target... very easy target..."

"Shouldnt you feed him... isnt he starving," Changjo said.

"Oh crap you're right," Niel ran to the kitchen, "what should I feed him.."

"What are you gonna feed us.." L.joe said.

"You should also change his clothes," Cap suggested.

"Ugh.." Niel came out running, "okay.. chips... and fruits.." he placed it down, "Chunji come eat... Ricky let go of him."

Ricky pouted, "Fine.. come on.." he dragged Chunji to the others and they sat on the ground, "what do you want to eat... really hyung, this isnt a normal breakfast.."

"Everything else will just take to long to make," Niel said.

Chunji looked at the food placed on the ground, he picked up a bag of chips and looked at it. He bit it then looked at it again. Ricky laughed and took the chips opening it for him. Chunji's ears twitched up looking at Ricky in awe. Ricky took a chip out and handed it to Chunji, "Here.." Chunji took it and looked at it again. Everything was new to him, he placed this unknown object in his mouth and chewed it. Chunji's eyes widened and took the bag out of Ricky's hand taking a chip out and eating it, "I think he likes the chips.."

"Ok.. now to get him some clothes." Niel got up and started walkingto his room.

"Wait.. does he even know how to put on clothes.." Changjo said. 

Niel stopped in his tracks and turned to look at Chunji, "Damn.. I dont think he does.."

"I'll change him.." Ricky offered and everyone gave him a look, "what... Chunji is adorable so I dont mind.. shouldnt he take a shower also.."

Niel groaned and facepalmed himself, "Why... ok.. you guys are gonna stay here and help me."

"I'll defitnetly stay!!!" Ricky cheered.

"Dont we have classes soon," Cap said and Niel just wanted to bang his head on the wall.

"Shouldnt he be enrolled in first to.. just in case.." Changjo added.

"STOP... first.. lets worry about him taking a shower and changing him into some clothes.. okay.." Niel was getting stressed.

"Well.. I didnt finish my homework.. so I was gonna work on it here, and I'm hungry.." L.joe said.

"I know.." Ricky stood up, "L.joe you stay and work on your homwork, Changjo make us breakfast, and me, Cap, and Niel will take him a shower.." Ricky said. Chunji was just sitting down eating his chips and staring at them talking. When he finished his bag of chips he grabbed another one. Chunji tugged on Ricky's shirt. "Hmmm.." he looked down at Chunji and Chunji brought his hand out holding the bag of chips to give to Ricky to open. "He is sooo cute.. can I have him.." Ricky hugged him again.

"Stop hugging him.. you'll suffocate him..." Niel started to walk to his own room, "and no.. you have Cap.."

"No wayyy... lets switch please Niel.. no offense hyung.." he looked at Cap.

Cap just shook his head, "Actually.. I rather have Chunji than you.."

Ricky gasped, "that soo mean.."

Cap laughed and bent down to Chunji, "Will he understand if I tell him my name.."

"I dont think soo.." Niel said.

Changjo walked over and felt his ears which twitched, "He looks really cute.." he also bent down and Chunji stared at him, "hi... I'm Changjo.. thats Cap.. and over there is L.joe..." Chunji just looked at them and looked at his chips, he just wanted to eat. 

L.joe walked over and picked up his tail, "dude... these feel so real.. he really is half cat.." Chunji turned around to stare at him.

"Stop huddling around him... he has to take a shower.." Niel yelled.

Chunji looked at Niel then back at his chips. Cap laughed, "I think he wants to eat.." he took the bag of chips out of the cat boys hand and opened it handing it back to him. Chunji's eyes lit up and took it.

Niel sighed, "I'll get the bath ready.."

Minutes later he came back out and saw everyone around Chunji, Ricky was hugging him, Cap observing with his ear, L.joe with the tail, and Changjo looking in to the other's eyes while Chunji just sits there eating looking at everyone cluelessly, "What are you guys doing... Changjo why arent you making breakfast, L.joe why arent you doing your homework, and Ricky stop hugging him."

"Calm down.. you get to see him everyday.." Changjo gets up to go in the kitchen while L.joe goes back to doing his homework.

"Come on.. the bath is ready.." Niel said.

"Great.." Ricky drags him to the bathroom.

"Do we have to... strip him .." Cap said.

As they got to the bathroom, Ricky already took the cat boy's shirt off and now is the process of taking his pants off. "He is really skinny... he looks like a girl.." Ricky chuckled.

"Uhh.." Cap cleared his throat his face turning pink, "I'll just.. wait outside.." Cap walked out.

Niel shook his head, "Ricky.. you are a ert.." but Niel cant help but agree with the younger also. 

Ricky pulled the other's pants down and Niel looked away red defitnetly not comfortable. "Hyung... how can you help him everyday if you chicken out now.. see we should really switch partners."

"Okay okay..." Niel turned around to find the cat boy completely clothless. His eyes scanned the cat boy's body, really taking in the feminine features, "Chunji... go in the tub," he pointed to the tub.

"Can I take it with him?" 

"No.." Niel rejected Ricky.

"Fine.." Ricky pouted.

Chunji just looked back and forth at those two then at the tub, filled with bubbles. Chunji swatted at the bubbles, eyes sparkling at these knew circle floating things. They both placed Chunji in the tub and sat there swatting every bubble he sees. "He is so cute..."

"Shampoo his hair...  I'll clean his... body.." Niel grabbed the soap.

"Okay.." Ricky grabbed the shampoo, he wet Chunji's hair and started to shampoo it. Chunji looked up at Ricky his ears twitching. "His ears are really adorable... here.." he handed him a rubber ducky that he got Niel a present long time ago.

Chunji took it and started observing this new object his eyes wide. He squeezed it and it squeaked, his eyes went really wide shining. He squeezed it again, he placed it down and it floated. Chunji was really amazed with this new object. Niel laughed at he was rubbing soap on the cat boy's body, "I think he likes it.." he saw Chunji picking it up and was about to bite it, "No.. Chunji.. dont bite this... no.." Niel shook his head.

"I think he'll bite anything.." Ricky said.

"I think so too.." as they were done, they rinsed Chunji's body, Ricky was really careful with the hair trying not to get the shampoo in the other boys eyes.

They dried his hair and body, "Hyung... the clothes.."

Niel grabbed the clothes, "I'll put on the shirt.." he just wanted to escape looking at that area. Chunji looked at him him confused and Niel placed Chunji's head in the hole taking one of his arms and sticking it in the arm sleeve and did the same with the other. Ricky brought Chunji's leg up and placed it in one of the leg hole on the boxer and did the same, pulling it up. He took the pants and did the same but it took much longer.

"Done.." Ricky said and they both step back looking at Chunji who just stared at the new clothes he was wearing. "Um... hyung.."

"I know..." Niel sighed.

Chunji sniffed the air and walked out to the living room, "Wh-where's he going.." Ricky asked.

"I think to figure out what the smell is.." they both walked to the living room to see Chunji eating a pancake.

"Um.. isnt the clothes abit to big for him," Changjo said.

"How did the showering go.." L.joe asked.

"Great," Ricky exclaimed.

"No thanks to Cap.." Niel mumbled and Cap turned red while looking at Chunji.

Chunji looked at Cap sitting and eating his food. Chunji did the same, he sat down and everytime Cap dipped his pancake in the syrup, Chunji did the same and ate it. His shirt was a bit big, it showed his shoulders and the pants were hanging loose a bit. Chunji grabbed a fork and when he saw Cap grabbing the pancake with it Chunji did the same but it fell. Chunji got confused and did it again but it fell. Changjo and L.joe laughed at watching Chunji.

Chunji gave up and stole Cap's fork which still had food on it and ate it. "What the.."

"What do we do now.." Niel asked,

"How about buying him new clothes," L.joe suggested.

"I meant... he cant stay here alone while I am at class..."

"Bring him with you... say that he's a new student.." Changjo suggested.

"But he's not enrolled in this school.." Cap said.

"Exactly.." Niel groaned as he plopped down at his chair, "what do I do.." he banged at the table. Chunji did the same looking at Niel.

"Yahhh... dont teach him those bad things.." Ricky said. "hey Chunji... go like this.." Ricky fisted his hands and brought it close to his cheek and did one of his agyeo tricks. Chunji looked confused but copied it anyway. "Eeek.. that was soo cute!!!" Ricky hugged him again.

"You are not teaching him that... no.." Niel denied it.

"Can I dress him up..." Ricky asked.

"WHAT.." evryone looked at him weird.

"He will look so cute.. it will suit him, you know, in a maid's outfit, girls school uniform, nurse's outfit.... and many more.."

"Ricky.. I will kill you if you dare dress Chunji up.. you better not.." Niel glared at the younger.

Ricky glared back and stuck his tongue out, "Watch me.."

"I can talk to the dorm's superviser.. since he is my.... third uncle?" Changjo thought about it for a while.

Niel's eyes widend, "You can do that... really?!?! Thanks soo much.. just say he is related to me and is a foreigner... or something..."

"Okay... but today just leave him here and see what happens..." Changjo said.

"Okay fine..." 

As they ate their breakfast they got ready to go to class, "Chunji... stay here.. okay... do not mess up anything, no fire, no eating random things.. okay.." Niel cupped Chunji's cheeks but the cat boy just blinked. Niel sighed, "Just dont do anything.. I'm gonna lock the door anyway.."

"Dont worry Chunji kitty.. I'll be back promise.." Ricky kissed Chunji's forehead.

"Come on.. we'll be late.." Cap said.

As they started to walk out Chunji just stared at them. Niel looked back, "I'll be back okay.. I promise.. dont do anything...." and he gently closed the door locking it. "I hope he's going to be okay.."

"He should be fine.. you locked the door didnt you," L.joe said. Niel nodded.

"Okay.. if you think somethingis wrong.. just come back.." Changjo said.

Niel sighed, "Okay.. fine.."

---------------------------------------------------------------

alrighty.. i am done

i have soo many things to do

just surpirsed that i updated to day

but i hope you enjoy...

^^