Ch. 3

Black Cat

okay updatiing... i have exams this week... ugh soooo tiring!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------

Chunji sat there, looking at door. He wondered where the other was going. He stood up as he walked to the door. Placing his hand on it he started to observe it with his eyes. Trying to claw it open, figuring the other was on the other side. He looked to his side to see a small mirror. Chunji grabbed it and looked at his reflection, confused. Why was he in this small object? Noticing his ears twitching, he shut his eyes closed making his ears and tail go away. Getting bored with this unknown object, he placed it back and went straight for the door again. He looked at the knob, poking it.

Chunji bent down and started to play with this shiny object that seemed stuck to a wall that opens. He noticed this little part of the knob that was in the middle. Chunji leaned in looking at it closely and poked it. He tried to pull it out of the knob, but apparently it was stuck. He twisted it and he heard a click. His eyes lit up as he placed both hands on the knob. Thinking he heard the click in the knob he tried to pull. This shiny knob was stuck too, so he twisted to see if he heard another click.

There was, but this one made the wall open. Chunji gasped as he opened the door and peeked outside to see if the other was there. Nope, he walked outside after standing up. He looked to his sides, and people were chatting and walking. Tilting his head, he shut the closed and started to walk down the hall. Looking at every one that passed, he was wondering where the other guy went to.

As he walked, numerous of people stared at him, mainly because they never saw him before and maybe cause of the clothes too, they were a bit big. The bell rang and Chunji gasped covering his ears, scared. He trembled slightly and wanted to go back, turning around, Chunji didnt know where he was. He was lost. Turning around again he started to walk, he was getting scared, he didnt know what to do. Chunji started to run as he was turning but someone else was running also and they collided, falling into the ground,

"Ugh... crap... s-sorry.." he fell on top of Chunji who had his eyes closed and seemed to be in pain. He slowly sat up rubbing his arm. Chunji opened his eyes and sat up also. He looked at the boy who fell on him. Tilting his head, Chunji observed the boy in front of him, he looked different. "Sorry, I was in a rush... and didnt see where i was going and...." his voice trailed off as he noticed Chunji crawling close to him, "um..."

Chunji placed his hands on the other's thighs and climbed on his lap. The guy's eyes widened, "I.. what are you doing.. can you get off, I'm already late.." Chunji ignored the other since he had no idea what he was saying anyway. He looked at the other in the eyes. The guy froze, he noticed that Chunji's eyes were different, they were a bright yellow, and the pupil was a thin black line. "What  the..?"

Chunji looked at his hair which was really different in Chunji's eyes. He ran his fingers through the other's hair wondering if he was just like Niel. "What are you doing," he questioned but stopped when his eyes traveled down to the clothes he was wearing. He could clearly see this strange boy's skin, it showed off his shoulder and his nose barely touched the boys collar bone. 

Chunji stood up on his knees and the other gasped as Chunji kneed quite hard. The guy pushed Chunji off but not on purpose, it was just his quick reactions. Chunji fell quite hard and he started to get scared. He eyes widened as he started at the other, slightly trembling. The guy's heart started to beat rapidly, no one usually goes around and knees people in that area. "Uh.. sorry.. I.." he stopped when he heard sniffling. He looked at the boy and saw tears falling down his cheek, he looked scared, really scared.

His eyes widened, "S-sorry... I didnt mean to.. are you okay.." he frantically started to get the other to stop crying. Chunji sniffed as he tried wiping the tears, he wanted to go back to the room, he was scared of being alone, he just wanted Niel to come back. "Does it hurt.." 

"Yo Top!!!" (yes i am adding big bang into this)

Top turned around to find the owner of the voice, "What are you doing here..."

"Who is this.. why is he crying?!?! What did you do.." he ran and bent down in front of Chunji, "are you okay.. do you want me to beat him up.."

Top sighed, "It was accident.. we sort of smashed into each other..."

He looked at Top not believing him then back at the crying boy, "What did he do to you... he didnt touch you did he..."

"What the... you know I will never do that G.D."

"Why is he crying then..?" he asked.

"He... climbed on me and started touching my hair then he.. sorta.." he cleared me his face turning a bit red, "kneed me.. in that area.."

G.D. looked at Top for about a few seconds then started to crack up, "You... oh god, I'm gonna die... nice job dude, you are the first to ever make a move on him.." he cracked some more while patting Chunji's shoulder.

Top sighed as he shook his head, "No it wasnt like that.."

Chunji looked up sniffing. There was someone else here now. Chunji sat there all confused, he didnt know what was going on. G.D. stopped laughing and looked at Chunji, "Hey... he's cute... hi I'm G.D and this idiot here is Top... you new?" he brought his hand to shake with Chunji. Chunji looked at the hand tilting his head wondering why the other was doing that.

Both G.D. and Top looked confused, "Can he understand us..." Top asked.

"His clothes are too big.. you think he's lost... some foreighner maybe.. though he doesnt look like it.." 

"How did he get in this school.." he bent down to the other and looked at Chunji, "are you lost.. can you understand me?"

Chunji blinked while looking Top, then looked at G.D. "I dont think he can understand us... dont think  he can talk either.."

"What do you think is wrong with him.." Top reached out and touched the other's cheek.

"Dont know... dont make him cry again..." G.D. warned.

"I wont.." he glared at the other, "what do we do..."

"Hmmm... how about getting him some new clothes.." he suggested, "looks like he need them..."

"We should probably get him something to eat.. he looks skinny," Top added.

"Good idea.." he smiled, "we're skipping class then thank god." he stood up and brought his hand out to help Chunji, "come one.."

Chunji just looked up at him and blinked, then looked at Top who stood up also. G.D. sighed and grabbed the other's hand making Chunji to stand up. Top followed them as G.D. dragged Chunji, "Do you think he will tell us his name.."

"Dont know.. hey what your name," he asked as he turned around. Chunji tilted his head, not understanding him. "Yea.. I dont think this kid can speak.."

------------------------------------------------

Niel sat in class. he wasnt able to concentrate at all. He tapped the desk with his fingers, waiting till class is over. He looked at the front, the teacher was teaching something but Niel had no clue. He was frustrated, he kept fidgeting not staying in one spot, he kept worrying about Chunji. Wondering what the other was doing, was he okay, is he hurt? Dozens of questiones filled his head and many possble horrible incidents that can occur.

Niel gulped, shaking his head, not wanting to think about anything negetive. "And why do you say that Niel?"

"Huh.." his head snapped up looking at the teacher, "Wha.."

"Why do you disagree.... care to tell us why?"

"Uh.." Niel was speechless, he didnt even know what the topic was about.

"Well... anything Niel... tell us why you disagree?" the teacher asked.

"Uh... um, because.... it.. its just not possible.." Niel had no clue what he was saying.

"And why isnt it possible?"

Niel was getting stuck, "Because... its just not... natural... it cant happen... its not suppose to.." he had absolutely no clue what the heck he was saying, all he knows is that he was disagreeing with something.

The teacher smiled, "Correct.. Niel is right.. it cant happen, its not suppose to, its just not how things go.. good job Niel, I wish everyone payed attention like you.."

"Ah... y-yea.. ahaha.." his eyes widened, he actually got it right, he had no idea what they were talking about, and he got it right not paying attention.

"Everyone.. take out your textbooks.." the class groaned and Niel glanced at the clock, just wanting to go back to his room.

----------------------------------------------------------------

"Okay.. found some clothes that should fit him," G.D came out as he walked to the living room in his room.

"You have clothes that small..." Top asked as he was making something for the boy to eat.

"No.. its not mines.." he watched as Chunji explored the room observing everything. Chunji stopped and looked at some strange thing, he touched it. It was soft, he could even smell it, it smelled nice. Picking up the object, he turned it around to look at it, and something fell to the ground.

They both stared at the boy and G.D. laughed. "i dont think he ever saw a flower pot before.." Top said, "he's also dropping the dirt.."

"Its okay...  he is one weird kid.."

"Uh.. dude.. he's eating the flower.." Top pointed.

"What the.." G.D. turned and Chunji was chewing on some petals, "woah... no no no no no... dont eat that... you dont eat flowers, Top is making you something.." he dashed to Chunji taking the pot out of the boys hands, "crap... open your mouth..."

"Is he... I dont think he undertsands like how normal people think.." he walked over to the two to help G.D. 

"Hey.. open your mouth.. like this.." he opened his mouth. Chunji looked at him then copied him opening his mouth. "God.." he slowly started to pick out the petals. 

"So I'm guessing he doesnt know how to change his clothes.." Top said.

G.D. froze just as he was done picking out the petals, "Crap... damn it.." he sighed, "its okay.. we can do it.."

Top raised an eyebrow, "We're gonna change him?" he looked at Chunji, then at the boy's body, "I dont think... that's such a good idea.."

"Dude.. stop being a wimp.. he might get attacked by people out there.." G.D. took a deep breathe, "Okay.. lets do this.."

Chunji tilted his head looking at them both, he was wondering what they were doing. G.D. grabbed the hem of Chunji's shirt and started to pull it up, while Top helped on the other side.

"Hyung!" the door opened wide to reveal Seungri at the door. G.D. and Top both froze and their eyes widened as they both turned their head to the door to see a shocked Seungri, 'CRAP!!!'

"What are you doing standing there go in," another voice said and Taeyang appeared followed by Daesung in the back, "woah.."

"OH MY GOD.. HYUNGS ARE GONNA A GUY!!!"

----------------------------------------------------

Niel was glad that class was over as he ran out the class and was gonna head to his room. He was going to be late for his next class but he cant help worry. As he got to his door he was grabbing his keys as a hand held the door knob but froze. He slwoly twisted the door knob and the door opened. Niel heart stopped, he pushed the door open and went inside, "Chunji!!" he looked in every room and the cat boy wasnt there, "Chunji!!! Chunji... .. no.. this cant be happening..." he quickly grabbed out his phone and a number.

"Hello," Ricky answered.

"CHUNJI IS MISSING... HE ISNT IN THE ROOM, HELP ME FIND HIM!!" Niel freaked.

"OH MY GOD!! I'LL BE THERE IN A FEW," the other hung up.

Niel dialed another, "Hello," Changjo answered.

"ChangjoyougottahelpmeChunjiisgonemissingandhewasntintheroomandI-"

"Woah woah woah... calm down.. I cant understand anything... repeat that.."

"Chunji.. he is gone.. he mustve opened the door... you have to help me find him.."

"What.. how? This is serious.. I'll call the others and we'll be there.."

"Kay.. already called Ricky though.. just hurry," Niel hung up. He was freaking out, Chunji could be out there and people are going to see the cat ears and tail. What if they take him away, what if they take him to a lab experimenting on him.

"Hyung.. I'm here," Ricky panted, "How did Chunji get out.."

"I dont know, he must've unlocked the door... what do we do.." 

The others came in, "I heard what happened," L.joe said.

"We should split up.." Cap suggested. 

Niel nodded, "Yea.. we all meet back at the campus outside.. at 6.." the others nodded and started their search.

-------------------------------------------

G.D. sighed, "i can explain...."

"We already did.. four times.." Top said.

"Hyungs.. how can you someone like that.. that's horrible.." Seungri turned to Chunji who just sat there staring at them talking and copying some movements. "Are you okay.. they didnt do anything right.."

"So.. let me get this straight... you found him crying because of Top.." Daesung started but got interupted.

"Beacuse of me?!?!" Top questioned.

"Yea.. you made him cry," G.D. said.

"As I was saying... you found him, he was wearing clothes that was too big for him.. so you brought him here, to feed him, and change him? That doesnt make sense.." Daesung shook his head.

"You said, he doesnt understand.. and he cant speak.." Taeyang asked.

Top nodded his head, "Yea... he doesnt undertsand how normal people do things.."

"Why are you guys skipping class anyway.." G.D. asked.

"Because you guys skipped," Seungri answered and turned ack to Chunji, "hey.. my name is Seungri, your's is?" Chunji stared at him blinking. "Wow.. I dont thing he understood me..."

"Thats the point..." Top sighed.

Seungri laughed, "But he's cute.. he has to know someone," he ruffled Chunji's hair.

"Is something burning.." G.D. sniffed the air.

Top's eyes widened, "Oh crap!!" he ran in the kitchen.

"WHAT THE !!!" Seungri shouted as he stumbled back.

Everyone's eyes widened and when Top came to see what happened his eyes widened, "What the.."

Taeyang pointed at Chunji, "He.. you.."

"I swear we knew nothing about this.." G.D. stated looking just as shocked as everyone else.

Chunji tilted his head looking at everyone confused. "Thats... those are.. cat ears.. and a tail.." Daesung said.

"Are those.. real," Seungri said as he poked one ear and twitched making Seungri flinch.

"Is this a joke," Taeyang said as he looked at G.D.

He held his hands up, "I never knew about this..."

Top looked at the cat boy, "Explains the eyes.."

"THIS IS SOOO COOL!!" Seungri squealed as he hugged Chunji, "can I have him?"

"No.." they all said.

"He has to belong to someone," Daesung eyes the cat boy, "should we tell a teacher.."

"No!!" Seungri yelled, hugging Chunji tighter, "what if they take him away.."

"True.. we still havent changed him," G.D. said, "anyone wanna help.."

Taeyang and Daesung looked away. "I'll help..." Seungri volunteered.

G.D. looked at Top, "You are helping me.."

Chunji purred nuzzling against Seungri as he scratched the ears, "He purrs!!! Oh my god, that's so cute!!"

G.D. grabbed Chunji's hand and dragged him into a room, "Seungri he has to change... Top come on.."

Top sighed, "Why do I feel like a parent," the other two just laughed.

As they took Chunji's shirt off they looked at him. "He looks like a girl.." Top said, "cute body.."

G.D. stared at Top, "Stop being a ert... lets just get this over with..."

Minutes later they came out. Chunji walked out looking at his new clothes, which fitted him perfectly. The skinny jeans really showed Chunji's legs, kind of curvy. "Stop staring at him.." G.D. said to Taeyang and Daesung.

Top brought a plate with rice and meat, "Okay its ready.."

He placed it in front of Chunji who was sat down on the table by G.D. He stared at the food, tilting his head. "I dont think he knows how to use a spoon.. or a fork.."

"I'll feed him.." Seungri offered and got a spoon. He got a spoonful of rice with some meat, "Open your mouth.. say 'ahhh'..." Chunji looked at the spoon then opened his mouth. As he fed him Seungri asked, "So.. you like it..?"

Chunji's eyes lit up as his ears twitched up and his tail swishing back and forth. Seungri fed him another spoonful. They heard a knock and G.D. went to go get it. He opened the door a bit, not to wide, they couldnt let anyone see Chunji. His eyes widened when he saw the dorm's cooridinator, "S-sir.."

"Some people heard that someone was getting , and they heard it from your room..."

G.D. feaked, "Y-you must be wrong sir... no one is getting ."

"Please move... I dont want to have to send security do I?"

G.D. tensed, he was sweating a bit, '.. what the hell do I do?!?!'

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

okayy i am done updatting.....

NOW! in my next fanfic... i have this goal to write fanfics so in each Chunji is paired with everybody..

In my next one, this couple.. is like the least famous.... or least popular.. so i expect this to be less viewed and things.. but i have to complete my goal.. 

so my next fanfic is a capji one... I never really read a fanfic about these two.. which kind of has me worried that no one will read it..

but i am still determined to write it.. sooooo..... when i do start writing it.. i would like it if you guys would at least check it out...

who knows... it might be good... thinking weather or not to write a foreword for it now or not...

but anyway i hoped you enjoyed this capt..

^^