Ch. 23

Black Cat

updatiing...

-------------------------------------------------

Chunji moaned as Niel bit into the white flesh on his neck, on it harshly. He wanted to mark this kitty his, wanting everyone to know who Chunji belonged to. His hand traveled down his kitty's body, gripping its waist. He loved the sounds his kitty made, they were soft and adorable, the voice of an angel, or more like a devil in his situation. He chuckled at his own joke (if you guys know what i mean ;)) as his lips traveled up his jaw and reached its destination, the lips! He bit onto the lower lip, earning a cute little sound.

"Nya.. ahh~" the kitty panted as his mouth was being intruded by a wet muscle. Niel's tongue came in contact with Chunji's, it felt a bit different. A lot smoother, but thin. He tangled his tongue with the other, obviously there's no use in fighting for dominance. Heck, he would be surprised if his kitty knew how to kiss. And no, not like the light kisses, but the more french kind of way.

Niel parted, breathing over the other's lips. "You are very cute you know that.." he spoke looking up at his kitty.

Chunji's eyes were closed as his ears were twitching up, face flushed. He was panting hard. Niel's hands went up under Chunji's shirt, carressing the soft smooth skin. Chunji shivered at his touch. "Niel.." he spoke ever so softly, looking up at the other. 

The look on his kitty's face made Niel had the urge to just claim him as his, right then and now. He bent down closing the gap to kiss him again as his hands traveled more downer reaching...

Niel's eyes shot open, he was sweaty and breathing very hard. "What the hell.." he couldnt believe he had that kind of dream with his kitty! He noticed his kitty in his arms curled up sleeping, his tail wrapped around him. His eyes twitched as he also noticed something else, ".." he inhaled as he tried to move to go to the bathroom. That didnt work out well since Chunji clung onto him tighter making a noise in his sleep. "Crap.." that noise did not help with his problem, "why now..." Niel has a what one calls morning wood,  yes he was hard. He couldnt believe he, of all people would have that kind of problem. 

He had to get out of there, fast. It was hurting him real bad. Niel try to pry his kitty's hands off of his shirt but Chunji just clung on tighter, "What the.. Chunjiiiii... let gooooo..." he whispered. Chunji moved, suggling into his shirt, a part of his body rubbing on Niel's member. Niel's eyes widened, "No... oh god dont move!" he silently prayed. This was not his lucky day, 

"Someone, help me.."

----------------------------------------

He walked around the woods, she was still sleeping. He sighed, it came up more than her wrist. He sat down, it didnt work. He still has it, he can feel it. He pulled his knees up hugging them, "It didnt work...." he glared at the ground, "what do you want me to do.. I am just a kid... I cant do this myself..." he bit his lips. "He's... going to come here... isnt he.." he slowly whispered. He just knew, he knew he cant stop it. Its going to happen, "Fine.. then I'll just have to make sure to prevent it when he comes... I just have too..."

-------------------------------------------------

Niel finally made it out of his bed, relieved. After a while he went out his room, to make breakfast but he froze, when he saw Changjo there. "Dude!! You scared me!! How did you.. never mind.. why are you here..?"

"Making breakfast.. for us," he smiled after replying.

Niel sighed shaing his head, "Are you guys having a fight again..?"

Changjo pouted, looking at the food, "Well.. no... I.. just didnt want to hear him flirting with this girl on the phone.." his face saddened.

Niel pat Changjo on the shoulder, "Just tell him.."

"I cant hyung!!!" Changjo turned  to him, his eyes full of worry, "he is helping me get the guy I like..."

"He knows you like a guy," Niel questioned.

"Yea.. I thought I told you.."

Niel shrugged popping a grape in his mouth, "If you did.. I dont remember.. keep going.."

"Yea.. and even with all the advice he gives me I use on him, but he still doesnt get it!!" Changjo flailed his arms in the air, "I hate it, its soo frustrating!!"

He chuckled, "I can tell..."

He sighed, "What ever.. I will deal with it... so.. had a wet dream?"

Niel choked on his grape, coughing, "Wha.. you.. what.."

Changjo smirked, "Ahh.. so you did... your face was red so I can tell.. well its just my intuition.."

Niel cleared his throat, "I didnt go the far okay.."

"Yea yea yea... what are you going to do when spring comes.."

He looked at him weirdly, "Spring.. what about it?"

"You..." he sighed, "never mind... figure it out.. I am not telling you.. besides.. how are you and Misun going.."

"Fine.. I guess.." Changjo gave him a look and Niel just sighed, "fine.. its not going so well.. I cant seem to like her... its hard.. and she wants to go somewhere everyday.. or at least hang out.. I cant deal with all the clingyness.. I dont know.."

"You like Chunji thats why... Chunji likes you too.. you know... he just doesnt know it.. because his mind is like a three year old..."

Niel laughed, "I dont know.. that seems.. far fetched.."

"Hyung.. I am begging you... break up with Misun.. please.." Changjo looked at him seriously.

"Why... dont you have faith in me.." he nudged his arm playfully.

"Well first off.. no.. you probably kissed Chunji while you were with her.." that made Niel turn red which concludes to a yes, "and well... I dont think Chunji likes her.."

Niel looked at him confused, "What.. what do you mean?"

"I.." he bit his lips, he really didnt want to tell Niel anything without much proof, "I think.. she is bullying Chunji..."

"What?!?!" Niel looked at Changjo in shock, "Why would you think that...?"

"Hyung.. I.. just..." he sighed, he really had no proof but he just has a gut feeling that she does.

"Changjo dont be absurd, of course not..."

The door creaked open and they both turned their heads around seeing Chunji some out rubbing his eyes. "Morning Chunji.." Changjo smiled.

"Good morning.." he said looking up, seeing only Changjo and wondereing where the rest is.

"Does your hand feel better.." he asked. Chunji just tilted his head, looking at him.

Niel hit him, "Dont use big words on him... hey Chunji.. sing your ABC's.." Niel smiled, "I taught the rest to him.. well the CD did most of the work but still.."

Chunji smiled and started to sing, "A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z.." he remembered all of it and started to say his numbers, "0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10.." he grabbed his coloring book and pencils and started to color in them, singing them over again.

Changjo laughed, "He forgot the and in between Y and Z.."

"Who cares.." Niel smiled as he looked at Chunji's happy face, "he is starting to understand.. look.. Chunji how are you?"

Chunji looked up and answered, "Fine!"

"Are you sure he didnt learn that from tv.." Changjo asked skeptically.

"Damn maknae.. its like you are a mind reader.." Niel shook his head.

"Intuition.." he sang.

Niel punched him in the arm, "Yea sure.. come on.. we have to get ready for class..."

 

As they arrived in class Mr. Kang looked at them, mainly at Chunji who was wearing his hat. Niel could feel the stare, and he felt uncomfortable. Class started, and everyone was assigned some task. Chunji looked at his desk then looked over at Niel's part, he was bored and the teacher was making people fall asleep. "Niel.." 

Niel looked up at Chunji and smiled, "I know... I am bored too.. here.. draw.." he picked up the pencil for Chunji and showed him to start to doodle.

It was a long day but when class was over he stood up. "Niel.. come here for a sec.. with Chunji.."

He sighed as he dragged them both there, "Yes sir?"

"How was the gift.. and the CD.. did it work.."

Niel smiled, "Yes sir it did... he knows them now.."

"Thats good... how is his learning going..."

"Um.. havent really taught him anything.. other than those..."

"I see.. here is a learning book.. and some words.. he should study.. try to explain to him what it is.. and what they mean.." he looked up at Chunji's covered head, "and... umm.. is he doing okay.. he can eat normal food right.."

Niel nodded his head, "He is fine sir... and he can.. he is just like a normal human except the ears and tail.. and eyes but that doesnt really matter.." they looked at Chunji who was yawning.

"He seems tired.."

"Yea.. probably going to make him sleep.."

"Alright then,,, sorry to have wasted your time.."

"Its okay sir.. and it wasnt.. bye." Niel waved as they left the classroom. "A long day.." they reached the dorm and went into his room. 

Chunji just climbed into bed rubbing his eyes. He curled up into a ball and started to fall asleep. Niel chuckled, "Must be really tired huh.."

He sighed as he dumped his books on the floor, walking out of the room after wards. He sat down on the couch, looking up at the cieling. He started thinking about Misun, and what happened yesterday, and what Changjo said. He shook his head, trying to get rid of those thoughts. He flinched as he got a text, he took out his phone and it was her. He read it and it said if he's free now. He thought about it and texted back a yes, telling her to meet him up somewhere. He had to fix what happened yesterday, also to ask some questions.

He called Ricky and told him to come watch Chunji. They came in a few minutes. "Hey hyung.." Changjo said as he walked in with the rest.

"Hey.. um watch Chunji for a while I am going to see Misun.." Niel said.

Changjo face dropped and L.joe couldnt help but feel sad for him. "Why.." Changjo whined.

"To fix what happened yesterday.." he replied. Changjo twitched his eye, not expecting that answer. L.joe pat him on the back, trying to cheer him up. 

"Where's Chunji.." Ricky asked.

"He's sleeping... in the room.." he started to walk, "I better get going.."

Changjo grabbed his wrist, "Wait hyung.." Changjo looked at him, he really didnt want Niel to go, he really didnt like Misun. Why cant Niel see that Misun is not how she seems to be? 

Niel sighed, pulling his arm away, "Its okay.. I'll deal with it.." he spoke as he walked out the door.

"Its hard.. I know.. especially if the guy is straight.." L.joe said.

"Yea...?" Changjo just looked at him confusingly, "what?!?!"

He sighed, "Never mind.."

Cap walked in the kitchen, "You guys hungry...?"

"Yes.. make a snack.." L.joe plopped down on the couch.

"I am going to check on Chunji.." Ricky walked in the room.

"What do you guys want to eat.." Cap asked.

"Anything.." Changjo sat next to L.joe.

Ricky came out of the room, "Uh.. guys.. didnt Niel say Chunji was sleeping in his room.."

"Yea.. why?"

"He's not in there.."

"What?!?!" everyone got up and walked in the room which was empty. 

"How.. where could he have gone.." Changjo was shocked.

"There are no windows or anything," L.joe looked in the closet.

Cap checked under the bed, "Where is he then.."

"He's not in the bathroom.." Ricky said.

"Then.. where is he..?" everyone looked at each other.

"Oh my god... where the hell did he go?!?!" Ricky panicked.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He sat there awhile longer until he sighed. He got up, looking up at the sky. "He's here..." and with that, he walked into away into the shadows of the forest.

----------------------------------------------------

kk i am done..

things should start to happen..

enjoy...

^^