Ch. 6

Black Cat

okay updatiiing.......

--------------------------------------------------------

Chunji sat there looking at the other. He gently poked Niel on the face wondering why he stopped moving. "Y-you said... you said my name.. your first word, and it was my name..." Niel suddenly hugged Chunji tight, catching him off gaurd. "You said my name!! I'm so proud of you of you Chunji, your first word!!!! Its nice to finally hear your voice," he laughed as he pulled back.

Chunji's eyes widened, the other was laughing. He finally made Niel have the same expression when they were out before. "Okay, Chunji... umm, table. Repeat after me, table," he pointed to a table.

Chunji looked confused and pointed to the table, but instead of saying table he said, "Niel.."

The other shook his head, "No.. table.."

"Niel.." the cat boy continued to say. He then pointed to the cieling, "Niel..."

"No.. thats a cieling," he corrected his cute clueless kitty.

"Niel," Chunji then pointed to the kitchen, "Niel.." wherever he points to Chunji only calls it, "Niel..."

Niel sighed, "You know.. its good that you know how to say my name.. but.. I dont think the garbage can suits it.."

Chunji only stares in confusion, "Niel..."

He laughed, "I think I'll go make us some lunch.." he stood up but as he was heading to the kitchen he remembered his talk with that girl. He gasped as he picked up his phone, "hello?" Niel expected the girl to have hung up but apparently she didnt which suprised him, "so sorry.. I didnt mean to.. yea.. ahahaha.. I thought you hung up.. oh.. you did," he turned a bit pink, "uh.. yea.. that was... my baby cousin thats visiting....."

Chunji stared at Niel and again it was that face, the one that makes it go pink. He stood up and walked towards Niel. He poked his cheeks, wondering why it changed color. "Hmmm yea.." Niel chuckled as he looked at Chunji, "yup... he is definitly cute... one very cute adorable kid..." he smiled as he scratched one of Chunji's ears. The kitty fluttered his eyes closed as he sofly purred. "Yea... how long? Um.. not too long... pfft... does he give me trouble.. um.. no not really.. its just.. he doesnt understand how.. the world works.. he makes me worried, so I cant help but watch over him, too scared to let him be by himself.. huh? Oh.. yea. of course.. he's just a baby," Niel nervous laughed. 

He looked over at Chunji who was still softly purring. He smiled to himself, "Yea... sure... got to go.. yea.. kay, bye.." he hung up and turned to Chunji scratching both of his ears. Chunji purred louder as his tail swished back and forth. Niel laughed, "Okay.. what would you like for lunch.. pasta.. or ramen..." Chunji cocked his head to the side. Niel ruffled the others hair, "Okay.. how about ramen.." he kissed Chunji's forehead and walked to the kitchen. 

The kitty blinked multiple times and touched his forehead. Why did the other do that? He walked to the kitchen to watch the other cook. He followed Niel watching his every move. Niel laughed at how his kitty looked. He can see Chunji watching him his eyes shining everytime Niel would do something. He looked over at the living room, he still hadnt put away the bags. "I'll do it after lunch..."

Chunji peeked over his shoulder, clutching it to see what Niel is doing now. The ramen was boiling with some veggies and meat. Niel watched Chunji looking at the food. "Dont worry, it'll be done soon..." 

Chunji turned to look at Niel in the eye, their faces was so close together. Niel watched as the other stare at him in confusion. His eyes traveled down to the cat boy's lips, it was pink, plump, tempting, close. His heart skipped a beat and he gulped. He pried his eyes away, trying to control himself.

As the ramen was done he placed it in two bowls. Chunji stared at his bowl with wide eyes. Niel sighed, "You dont know how to use chopsticks do you?" he grabbed a pair of chopsticks for himself and beginners one for Chunji. "Here.." he handed Chunji the chopsticks, "now watch what I do.." he sat down and picked up some ramen.

Chunji looked at the chopsticks, he was observing it. He bit the stick. Niel sighed as a small smile graced his lips, "You'll bite anything wont you... okay..." he took the sticks away from Chunji. "I'll just feed you..."

Niel picked up some food on his chipsticks and blew on it so it wont be too hot, "Chunji... open your mouth.." he did and Niel fed him.

As they were done eating, Niel washed the bowls with Chunji watching of course. After that Niel grabbed all the bags and went to his room. "Chunji.. here.." he took out a lollipop from his pocket and opened it. "I thought you might like this..." 

Chunji took it and stared at it. He saw Niel take out another one and placed it in his mouth. Chunji copied him and his eyes widened, he liked this. Chunji sat down watching Niel take the clothes out and putting them in the drawers, closet etc. The cat boy on his candy, his tail going back and forth. Niel sorted out all the clothes, that they bought.

"Phew.." he sat down on the ground when he was finished, too tired to move, "god that was alot.."

Chunji crawled over to Niel and climbed on his lap, "Niel..."

The other looked at the cat boy, surprised to have Chunji on his lap, "Whats wrong?"

Chunji cocked his head to the side, "Niel..." 

He sighed as he ruffled Chunji hair scratching his ear, making him purr. Niel's other hand touched the kitty's tail, gliding his hand gently across. "Nyannngh.."

That caught Niel off gaurd, did Chunji just.. moan? "So your tail is sensitive...." he looked at Chunji, he was still eating his candy, his lips a bit red. Niel couldnt help but stare, he could really smell the strawberry. 

He pulled the candy out of his kitty's mouth, and Chunji looked at him confused. Niel continued to look at the cat boy. He placed his fingers on Chunji's lips, "Red... they are a bit red...."

Chunji only looked more confused, what was the other doing? Niel leaned in a bit, they werent that far, he was only inches away. But he came to his sences as his phone vibrated. His face flushed as he pulled back. Chunji grabbed his hand and took the lollipop back into his mouth. Niel looked away andgot his phone out. 'What the hell was I doing?!?!' Niel thought as his heart raced frantically. 

He read the text he got. Chunji watched him and was surprised to see Niel's face red, he wondered why his face changed color again. But as soon as he saw Niel read the message, Niel gave out a chuckle. Chunji placed his head on Niel's chest and looked up to see the same girl again. Chunji kitty didnt understand how the girl was in that tiny device. He watched Niel text something back.

"Niel.." he looked up at the other.

Niel looked down and he his heart started beating faster again. He smiled and pet Chunji's hair. What was he doing, Chunji doesnt understand anything, he is like a little kid. Niel sighed, he really has to be careful. He texted the girl back, Niel actually liked her. She was funny, cute, smart, she sort of reminded him of Chunji, sort of. 

Niel looked back down at Chunji, he fell asleep. Niel placed his phone down, and picked Chunji up and tucked him in bed. He really looks adorable when he falls asleep, Niel bent down and kissed him on the cheek. He then went back to texting the girl.

--------------------------------------------------------

"Hyung!!!!" Ricky burst in through the door to find Niel sitting down on the couch texting. 

"What the... how the hell did you get in.." Niel still couldnt figure out how they keep coming in when it was locked.

"So... who you texting," Changjo said as he sat down on the couch.

Niel groaned, "What are you guys doing here?"

"To visit Chunji kitty!!" Ricky chirped.

"Where is he anyway," L.joe asked as he walked into the kitchen.

"Sleeping.."

"Really.." Ricky went to Niel's bedroom and found Chunji tucked in sleeping cozily curled up in a ball, "he is soooo cute!!!" Ricky squealed as he took a picture.

Niel sighed, "Leave him alone... L.joe stop stealing my food... so, how was lunch?"

"It was fun, Daesung was still pissed about you stealing his girl away, he was grumpy all day," Cap chuckled.

Niel scoffed, "I did not steal her.."

"Speaking of her... were you just texting her now," Changjo smirked, in a teasing tone.

"No.." Niel placed his phone down.

"Lies... I can smell it," L.joe said as he pushed Niel's head forword and sat down.

"Yahhh.." he glared at him.

"Hyung... just admit that you were texting her." Ricky walked in staring at the picture he took.

"I was not te-" he stopped when his phone vibrated. 

"You were saying," Cap grinned.

Niel sighed as he rolled his eyes, "Shut up..." he got out his phone and texted back.

"What she say," Changjo asked.

Niel looked up, "None of your buisiness...

"Well excuse me hyung, I was the one who encourage you to get with her so I think I have the right to know," the maknae defended himsself.

Niel laughed as he rolled his again, "Okay... yea whatever.."

"I'm hungry," L.joe said.

"Arent you always hungry," Ricky commented.

"I was going to make pasta.. you guys can stay if you like," Niel suggested.

Ricky gasped, "Really.. thanks hyung!!!!!"

"Yup... sure.." Niel was too busy texting to hear much.

"Looks like he is too zoned out to hear us," Cap chuckled.

"Aww... great, thanks Changjo... because of you, Niel will be too occupied with the girl.." Ricky pouted.

"Wont that be good for you, then Chunji wi-" L.joe got interupted.

"YAH!!! What do you mean because of me?!?!?!" Changjo shouted.

"I'm just saying!!!" Ricky fought back, "what if hyung wont have time for us anymore!!"

"How is that my fault?!?!"

"You were the one who encouraged him!!!"

"That doesnt make it my fau-"

"SHUT UP!!! Cant you guys be quiet... you'll wake Chunji up!!!" Niel hissed and Ricky gasped covering his mouth.

But they all froze when they heard a door creak. Everyone turned around to find Chunji awake and walking in, rubbing his sleepy eyes. "He is so cute!!!" Ricky squealed.

"Chunji did we wake you up... sorry, come here.." Niel patted the spot next to him.

Chunji sat down and placed and Niel placed his head on his lap, "Niel..."

Everyone eyes widened as they heard that. "Did... did Chunji just speak?!?!!?" Ricky was shocked.

"Oh yea... forgot to tell you... he knows how to say my name.. since yesterday when you guys left.."

"What no fair... Chunji say my name.. Ricky!!!"

Chunji sat up and looked at the other. "Niel.." he pointed to Ricky.

"What no!?!?! Ricky!!"

"Oh yea.. forgot to mention... he calls everything Niel now..."

"Chunji I'm Ricky!!"

"Niel.." the kitty said once again. He thought this was some kind of game again. He pointed to L.joe, "Niel.."

L.joe raised an eyebrow, "Last time I checked... I didnt have fish lips.."

"Yahh..." Niel glared, "last time I checked, I wasnt so short!!!"

Cap chuckled, "Its cute.." they watched as Ricky kept trying to make Chunji say his name but all he says is Niel.

Changjo laughed so hard, "Well... if you dont mind... I'm going to go use the 'Niel'.." he walked.

"Yahhh what did you say," Niel shouted.

"I think that was an insult.." Ricky said.

He glared at the shorter, "I think I know that... Changjo come back over here!!"

"Sorry," Changjo shouted, "I really have to use the 'Niel'.. so wait until I'm done using the 'Niel'."

"I think he means toilet.." Ricky said.

"I know that!!!" he shouted.

Cap sighed, "I'm going to go make dinner..." he walked off into the kitchen.

Niel got up grumbling to help the older. "Wait... I want certain ingrediants in the pasta.." Ricky said following them.

L.joe smiled as he ruffled Chunji's hair, "You are so lucky you are spoiled.." he got up and walked into the kitchen to make sure there isnt any veggies.

Chunji cocked his head looking at them. He was going to follow but he noticed Niel's phone vibrating again. He picked it up and it was the same girl again. Chunji stared at his phone, wondering, thinking, how this girl in this tiny device makes these expressions on Niel's faces that he himself cant do.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

okayyyy i am done updatiing...

i took to long to type...

kept getting distracted...

ohh so what should happen when chunji has the phone.. nothing? but if you guys think something should happen please suggest because i stopped it at there.. cuz i didnt know how to continue..

oohhhhh and check out my forth fanfic alsoooits a capji one just saying!!! I think i already said this before oh well...

but i hope you enjoy.....

^^