Ch. 27

Black Cat

updatiing i went to jersey so sorry for not updating....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Changjo panicked as he started to sink faster. The sand was already up to his thighs, "No.. oh god no..." he felt like he was about to cry. How could he not look where he was going, "I am so stupid... HELP ME!!?!? SOME ONE PLEASE!!! PLEASE COME HELP..." his breathe was uneven as he realized struggling only made things worse. "L.joe hyung.. please help me.." he tried shouting but wasnt enough as his throat started to ache.

He looked around for anything to hold onto, but found nothing. "I am gonna die.." a tear or two fell from his eyes. "I am gonna die.. and I havent even told hyung that I like him yet... why didnt I tell him.. he might not like me but I should've told him.." he started to sob as he was wiping the tears away. "L.joe hyung.. I love you.. please know that I love you very much.." he hiccuped, "you are very stupid and clumsy sometimes.. and-and you are the meanest jerk ever.. you are the biggest player.. and i hate you for that.. but I love you for that also.." he sniffed, "you are and insensitive who has no real feelings.. and you are very dense.. but not when girls like you..." he took a steady breathe, "but.. you are also kind too. You help me alot.. and you care for me. You look out for me and you can surprisingly cook nice too... and you are really handsome.." he hiccuped, "and.. I-I.. will miss you.." his lips started to quiver as the sand got to his waist.

"Well.. that was nice you... insentive jerk really?!?!" L.joe raised and eyebrow at him.

Changjo gasped as he looked up eyes wide. His cheeks started to burn, "H-hyung...when did you.."

He sighed, "You idiot... how could yyou run off like that... and get yourself into this huh.." he dropped down a vine, "do you know how ing worried I was.. and I was the one thats rude.. grab onto it.. you could've died.. for gods sake.. who what wouldve happened..." he  scolded in anger and worry.

Changjo bit his lips, "I know I am sorry," he grabbed onto the vine, "d-did you just get here...?"

"Uh no.. I got here when you rambling on about how mean I was..." he pulled.

"What.. then you have been here a while and didnt say anything!! How could you!!!???! I was dying here... hyung!! You are cruel.. why would you do that..?" he started to climb up and whenhe finally got out he collapsedin the ground.

He shrugged his shoulders, "I was getting the vine while you were talking though.. I heard you scream.. hate me if you want.. but I thought it was interesting.." he smiled.

Changjo glared at him, "I hate you.." he cleared his throat as he got up, "so.. um... wh-what did you hear.." he wondered if the other heard his confession.

"Oh something about how clumsy and mean I am.. and things after that..." he replied.

"A-anything.. before that..."

He shook his head, "No.. what'd you say before that.." he asked.

Changjo was a bit dissappointed but deicided he should tell him soon, but not know, "N-nothin.. thanks hyung.. for saving me.." he mumbled.

He smiled, "No prob... come.." he grabbed the other's hand and started to drag the other. "So.. you think I am handsome huh..." he smirked as he looked back.

Changjo glared at him as he turned red, "Hyung.. please shut up..."

L.joe laughed as he continued to walk, "Okay okay... should we call the others.."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

She was Chunji's hair as the kitty was sleeping on her lap. She smiled as they were all tired from the little game they had played. She finally realized gotto expereience what it would be like as a mother. "He seems so peaceful.." she muttered.

Niel smiled as he agreed, "Yea.." he then realized he hasnt called the others yet. "Oh crap.." he grabbed out his phone and started to dial the first number.

The woman looked at the device and realized it was a phone, but much different looking. "Are you calling someone..?"

He nodded his head, "Hey.. uh.. Changjo.. yea.. I.. are you crying... dont lie to me... okay sorry.. yea I found him.. yea.. and you wouldnt believe who else I found... no.. um... okay.. we are by the black lake..." he looked at the woman, "do you know how to get here," he whispered.

"Where are they..?" she asked.

"Where are you guys.. near the hole with really quicksand...?"

The woman nodded her head, "they are not that far off... tell them to head south from there.. and keep walking until they see an oak tree and them tell them to turn right.. and keep walking..." she told him.

Niel repeated the instructions, "yea.. okay.. I will tell you later.. yea bye.." he hung up.

"Was that your friends..." she questioned.

Niel nodded, "Yea.. I have two others too.. have to call them.." he dialed his phone again.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Cap grunted as they planned to escape failed again. "Hyung... I can try climbing up first and get you out of here..." Ricky suggested.

Cap sighed as he nodded, "Okay... but be careful.." he squat down and brought his hands together as Ricky stepped on it. He pushed the latter up as Ricky started to climb. 

"Hnngh.. hyung.. higher.." Ricky tired to reach for the top.

Cap stood on his tip toes, "Hurry.. I cant balance well.."

Ricky got ahold of the edge and pushed his feet up so he can get out. Once he finally succeeded ha fell on the ground, "Finally!!! Free..!!"

"Okay.. now Ricky.. get one of those vines on the trees.. and help me up.." he shouted.

He nodded his head, as Ricky grabbed hold of a vine and through it down, "Hyung.. hold onto it while I tie it to a tree.. okay hyung,,go!!"

Cap grabbed hold onto the vine as he climbe up the hole. It took him a while but he managed to get out. On the way out his phone rang. He ploped down on the ground as he dragged his phone out, "Can a guy have a rest... hello.."he answered. "Niel? Whats up.. have you.. you have?!?!"

"Niel hyung found him," Ricky gasped as Cap nodded.

"Okay.. where are you... we are.. at the part where.. there is a giant hole.. again? No.. no quicksand.. um.. there are flowers... and trees... um.. the flowers are a gold blue color...? How is that possible...?" Cap just noticed the oddly colored flowers, "where.. just head east? Okay.. and just walk straight.. kay.. how do you know this...? Okay.. bye see ya.." he hung up.

"What did he say..?" Ricky asked.

Cap told him exactly what the other said. Ricky nodded. "Okay.. lets go.." he grabbed a hold of the younger's hand and started to walk.

Ricky blushed a bit, "Um.. th-thanks hyung.. I hope you are not hurt..."

Cap smiled as he ruffled the others hair, "Nahh.. anything for my dongsaeng..."

Ricky heart started to beat faster. He couldnt believe it, but he thinks he might actually like his hyung.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Niel walked around worried about his friends. But his face lit up and a huge grin replaced on his face as Changjo and L.joe walked in, holding hands. "Guys... you made it!!"

"Yea we..." L.joe froze as he eyes the woman, "who is..."

She smiled at them, "Hello... it's a pleasure to meet you..."

Niel introduced them, "Um.. they are my-"

"Hyungs!!!" Ricky shouted as the other two came in.

Niel turned, "Hey guys...!!"

"Who is she?" Ricky asked as he and Cap stared at her. "And why is she with Chunji?"

Niel clreared his throat, "As I was saying.. um.. these are my friends... L.joe.. Changjo.. Cap... and Ricky..." Niel turned to them, "guys.. this is.. Chunji's mother..." they all had on a shocked face.

"You mean... that.." Changjo looked at them as his jaw dropped, "Chunji finally met his mother.. and...thats great!!"

"Wow... this is unbelievable... does Chunji know..." Ricky asked.

"Um.. well.. he calls her Mama.." Niel said.

"Aww... hi.. its nice to meet you!!" Ricky chirped.

She smiled, "No.. the pleasure is mine.." she scratched Chunji's ears, making him purr in his sleep. "Come sit.. there are some food.. please eat.." she offered.

L.joe took no time and started to grab some food he was starving. "So.. you are his mother.. I find that amazing... such a coincidence... you are a cat too right?"

She nodded, "And you are L.joe?" he nodded. "Its nice to see some people that Chunji is aquataince with.."

"We are friends with him," Ricky said as his mouth was full of food.

"Thats good.."she smiled at them. "It is getting quite dark..."

Changjo nodded, "Oh hey.. do you know the little kid..."

The woman's ears and tail popped out as her ears became stiff, "The... little boy.. with orange cat ears..."

Changjo nodded, "Yea... how do you know...?"

She looked at her far left, as if thinking he would come, "He.. is the one that freed me..."

"How..?" Niel questioned.

She shook her head, "I have no idea.. and that kid.. its full of mysteries... he can not be seen by others..."

"What.." L.joe looked at her confused.

"You mean.. people cant see him in this world," Cap restated.

"Some.." she spoke, "he does not have biological parents, his foster parents can no longer see him..."

"Thats horrible..." Ricky looked at the ground, "he must feel lonely..."

She sighed, "Its best to get some rest.. and in the morning we can find a way to get you people back..."

"You can come with us.. I dont like to see a a mother and a child seperate.." Ricky said.

She smiled at the boy, "Thank you.. I'll try..."

They all got up as they started to stretch. L.joe came up to Niel, "Hey.. can I talk to you..?" he whispered.

"Yea sure.. whats up.."

He cleared his throat, "What if you.. over heard something... and well... you heard something that.. surprises you.."

Niel looked at him, "You have to be more specific.. what are you talking about.."

L.joe sighed as he scratched the back of his head, "Well.. say.. that you heard somthing that you are very close to say something.."

"Is it Changjo?" he asked.

L.joe swallowed as he nodded, "Yea..."

"What did he say...?" he asked.

Sighing L.joe told him, "i over heard him liking me... saying how he loved me.." he spoke.

Niel's eyes widened, "You.. wow... um... well.... do you like him back.."

L.joe scrunched up his face, "i.. well.. no... I never thought about it... I never felt that way about him... or think like that way about him..."

"L.joe.. you should tell him.. dont hurt him anymore okay... he has liked you for a long time... and you hurt him without knowing.. but now you know.." Niel advised him.

"But.. I dot want to see him get hurt.." he bit his lips.

"He'll be even more hurt if you dont say anything... and besides.. you can try.. cant you..?"

L.joe looked over at Changjo who was talking with Ricky, "I guess.. I dont know.. we'll see how things goes..." he walked over to the others.

"Okay.. where do we sleep," Ricky asked.

"Sleep anywhere you feel comfortable.. I suggest the grass.." she said. She was still stting down Chunji.

"Arent you going to sleep," Niel asked.

She smiled, "I will... but you go ahead..."

The others nodded as they were really tired by today's event. She looked at them the looked at herself, her arms were covered and she wore gloves. The tint of black traveled up to her arm almost by her shoulder. It gradually get faster. She sighed, what did the lake do to her, she should never have touched it. Her eyes started to close as ot felt heavy. As she was falling asleep, she wondered where the little boy could be.

As the night sky grew and time passed on, everyone fell asleep. They were sleeping on the grass all cuddled up next to each other and she slept by the tree where Chunji no longer was on her lap. He was nowhere to be found, and had dissappeared into the night.

------------------------------------------------------------

kk i am done..

the ending was corny i know..

i fell asleep so this is a y chapt..

but i needed to get this out of the way.. fast..

soo.. enoy this horrible written chapter..

^^