Ch. 26

Black Cat

 kk updatiing.. sorry for not earlier.. i was suppose to a couple days before i was too tired...

--------------------------------------------------------------------

She pulled away, looking down straight at the boy, who stood there completely shocked and utterly speechless. Niel looked at her with wide eyes, his face radiating off heat, as he was sure he was frozen. "Y-y-y-y-y-you.. k-kissed me.." he brought his hands up to his lips looking down at the floor. His heart beat increased, "Oh god.. Chunji's mom.. she kissed.. I kissed an older woman.. oh my god!!" he held his head with his hands, for some reason he was freakin out.

She looked at him in confusion, "I am sorry.. did that bother you.. was that considered rude where you come from?"

Niel looked at her surprised, "I.. can understand you.." he stared amazed.

She gave a little smile, "Yes.. the only way for us to speak one's native language is to taste the lips of one who speaks it..."

"Huh.. I see.." Niel is amazed with her choice of words, confuses him a bit. He cleared his throat, "Um.. it's nice to finally meet you.."

"Pleasure is mines.." she continues to look at him, "you.. sont have animal parts.. what are you.." she asked, curious to who her son was living with.

"Niel.." Chunji tugs his shirt, wanting some attention as well. "Niel.." he looks at him his ears twitching.

Niel smiles as he places his arms around Chunji hugging him again, "Chunji.." he finally met Chunji's mom, the woman in the story that saved Chunji's life. But his heart started to hurt, the thought of Chunji with his mother, does that mean Chunji will stay, with his own blood. No, he doesnt want that, he had so many things planned with Chunji. He buried his face in Chunji's neck, "Please dont leave me... ever.." he whispered.

She looked at them, her eyes saddened, "I am envious.." she said and Niel looked up confused. "You know my son well, and he has grown attached to you.. while he doesnt even know his own mother, the one who gave birth to him.." she spoke, her tone of voice sounding depressing.

Niel felt bad for her, of course she must be feeling pain. This is her own son, who wouldnt want to be with their son? He smiled, "Chunji is smart.. I think he knows you are connected with him..." he pulled away from him.

She sat down by the tree, "Come sit..." and Niel did with Chunji climbing on his lap placing his head on Niel's shoulder looking at the woman. "I am pleased to hear it.. but I am not so sure.. he hasnt had any connection with this area... may I ask where you came from?" she questioned again.

"I am from earth.. it's another world... we dont have cat parts... we arent half animal..."

She took in all this new information, "i see... that is unusual.. what is your world like.."

"We have a lot more buildings and less forest.. we are more technologized..." he said while Chunji's hair making him purr.

She nodded her head, understanding for the most part. She looked back at Chunji, "Chunji... how did you find him...?"

"He.. just appeared on my bed sleeping next to me.." he looked down at the sleeping Chunji. He smiled, "I thought it was all fake.. then I started to freak out... but I found out he doesnt know anything... so I took him in and cared for him.."

She looked down, scraping the ground with her  fingernails, "Thank you.. I am glad... Chunji needs love... he will never find it here.."

Chunji has alot of love from the others. NIel looked at her confused, "What do you mean, would really be treated like that because of the color.."

She nodded her head, "Yes.. a black cat is forbidden.. the are greatly excecuted when they are born.. such horrible punishments.. I could never let that happen... I am glad he is safe... thank you again..."

"Its because of the legend.. isnt it.. how they are cursed..." 

She nodded her head, "Yes... how do you know this..?"

"My mom.. she use to tell me that story all the time.." Niel smiled, remembering the past.

She looked up at him, "Your mother.. where is she..?"

Niel's smile dropped as he looked away, "She.. is gone.."

Her eyes widened, "Oh.. I'm sorry.."

He sighed, "No.. its okay.. at least.." he softly continued to Chunji's hair, "at least you always loved him right.. that's all what Chunji needs.." he looed at her then his face turned to confusion as she looked at her pained expression, "right?"

She swallowed hard, "I.. when I first saw his color.. I was devastated.. I couldnt handle it.. I kept asking why.. why was it him.. I.. didnt like him at first.. I was thinking how disgusting and revolting it was to have a cursed son that was chosen by the devil.."

Niel's eyes widened as he hugged Chunji tighter afraid of Chunji hearing even though he couldnt understand. What she said really hurt him deeply, "You.."

She sighed, "But.. he was my own son.. I kept looking at him.. wishing.. hoping... but that was reality.. but as I looked at him.. it was like looking in the mirror.. he was my son.. my son.. how could I feel that way towards my son... and I realized I never hated him.. I loved him.. I really did.. I was just blinded by the fact he was a black cat when all that mattered was the fact he was my son.... then I knew I had to get him out.." she looked away, the memory was really painful. "I took him away.. and I knew the only way to get him out was by that lake.. that lake is dangerous when one goes in, they never return... but I had to take it... I couldnt let Chunji die. That lake.. it brings one to another world.. concluding to where Chunji went.." she looked at him smiling, "I know.. I am a horrible mother.."

Niel looked at her and he shook his head, "No... you arent.. a mother protects her child and loves them unconditioningly, and you did that... mothers make mistakes.. thats what mom told me.. you are the one of the bravest mother i know.. you sacraficed your life to save Chunji... he wouldnt hate you.. Chunji would in fact love you..." he looked back down at the sleeping kitty as he bent down to kiss his head.

"Chunji... he is here now.. I am glad I got to see him.. I hope in the time we have left... I could become a true mother and spend some time with him.." she looked at her son.

Niel started to feel pain in his chest again, "Is.. is he going to stay here..?"

She smiled at the boy, "As much as I want him to.. I dont think it's safe.. I dont want any chances of some people finding him... I dont want them to take him away.."

"Oh.. well you can some too.. our world.. come there.. you can be with Chunji..." Niel suggested. The idea of Chunji and his mom being together finally, it made him feel warm inside.

She looked at him confused, "How.. I dont think it is possible..."

"No.." Niel denied, "It is.. we will find a way.." he smiled at her.

"Mama.." Chunji spoke as he woke up rubbing his eyes, he looked up, "Niel..."

Niel smiled, "Hey.. you are up..."

She smiled also as she stood up. "i am going to go get more food... please stay here.."

Chunji stood up from Niel's lap and walked towards her, "Mama..."

She smiled as she kissed his forehead, "i will be back okay.. stay here and dont cause trouble..." she walked away.

Chunji's tail started to swish around, he smiled. She reminded him of Niel, "Niel...." Chunji turned around. 

Niel smiled as he stood up, "Okay.. what do you wanna play?"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Changjo!!! Changjo!!" L.joe shouted as he ran. "... where the hell is he?!? Is he trying to piss me off... CHANGJO!!! COME OUT..." he huffed as he ruffled his head. He honestly didnt know what he did wrong, "CHANGJO I AM SORRY OKAY!!! PLEASE.. PLEASE JUST SAY SOMETHING!!!" he groaned as he started to search fantically. He was really worried about him.

"Changjo.. you idiot..why are you doing this to me..." his heart started to clench tight at the thought of losing him forever. "God no.. stop thinking like that L.joe... you will find him... Changjo is fine.. fine! He can handle himself.." he tried to reassure himself but no matter how hard he tried he just couldnt. "Damn.. please be safe you idiot!!"

-------------------------------------------------

Ricky and Cap walked around calling Chunji's name. it was still awkward between them, and they just seem to cant look at each other. "Um.. so.." Ricky said, trying to start something.

"What..?"

"What do you think the others are doing..." Ricky asked glancing at Cap.

"i dont know.." he also took a glance at him but both blushed turning away.

"Ahem.. okay.. um..." he looked around finding something that will entertain him.

Cap didnt know what to say either. This was his first time ever being this weird with Ricky.

"Hyung.. what is that.." he pointed up at the flying bug, "and why is it flying to us.." his voice shook as he stared wide eyes at the huge dog sized bug.

"That's because it is!! Its a bee!!!" Cap shouted as he grabbed the frozen boys hand and started to run. "Damn it!!! I so ing hate this world!!!"

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Changjo walked around sulking, wiping the tears away from his eyes. He sighed, he really didnt like crying but he couldnt help it. L.joe just got him so mad, just thinking about him gives Changjo a headache. "Damn it.. you stupid hyung..Niel?!!? Of all people Niel?!!? It is soo ing obvious he likes Chunji.. not me.. stupid idiot.. why did I even fall for you...."

He looked up and realized that he was lost. Shaking his head, he continued to walk. He just wanted to be alone right now, with no one to anger him. He walked through the woods, and started to continue hia orriginal task, looking for Chunji.

"Chunji... where are you... ? Chunji...."

He looked up, hoping to find a certain boy looking for him, but no one was there. He then started to think about the little boy, he really did look like Chunji. In fact, he knows the story because Niel told him once. "Why does he look so much like Chunji.. he couldnt be related right... I ean he has orange ears.." he thought about then shook his head, "no. everyone has different color ears.. it doesnt matter... Chunji... black cat ears..."

He walked around thinking, then his eyes widened, "Wait... can he be.. the devil?!?!" he stood there shock, if he was, the what's going to happen?

---------------------------------------------------------------------

She walked into town, trying to get more food. "You are here.."

She flinched as she turned around to see the kid, "You.. where have you been...?"

"I.." he looked down biting his lips, "was walking... so.. you met him huh.. Chunji.. your son..." he spoke quite softly.

She stood there shocked, "How did you know... did you see us.. if you did why didnt you come and say hi.. Chunji is really nice.. he is not cursed at all.." she looked at him worried. 

"I... I know.." he almost fell when a stranger pass by the knocking in the kid.

She glared at the man, "Hey what is your-"

"No dont!! Remember.. some people cant see me.. so they dont know.." he looked at her pleadingly.

She stopped, forgetting completely about that, "I'm sorry.."

"Its okay..."

She smiled, "Come one.. you can meet him after I get some food.." she started to walk away.

"He has to leave.." he said.

She stopped in her tracks as she looked back, "What..?"

"Chunji.. he has to leave.. I am only saying this for both of your safety..."

"Why.. what is going on here... I know he has to leave...and we will soo-" she was cut off from him.

"No... you cant go.. you cant be with him.." he looked at her.

She started to become more confused, and glared at the boy, "What do you mean?"

"This.. this is where a mother and a child cant be together.. it is not how its suppose to go.. its not how.. its suppose to be.." he replied.

"What are you talking about... this is not some movie... what are you hiding.." she raised her voice a bit.

"Please.. its for both of you.. things end badly when you try to change it.. I made a mistake on my end.. I should never have thrown the black mirror in the lake.. thats the only reason why he is here.." he cried out.

Her eyes widened as she burned with fury, "You.. knew?!!? You knew about my son...who are you?!?!" she sceamed.

The boy was shocked, he didnt realize he had said those words, "I am sorry.. I wasnt suppose to say that.."

"Who are you?!?!" she screamed again.

"I'm sorry.." with that he ran into the woods leaving her there confused.

---------------------------------------------

"Hyung... its not leaving!!!" Ricky yelled in horror.

Cap looked back and still saw the bug getting faster, "Crap... ok Ricky... hold on!!"

"I am scared hyung!!" he ran as fast as he could and tried not to fall.

"Its okay.. I will protect you.. I wont let go of you..." He started to pick up speed.

"Hyung stop.. I will fall!!" he shouted the buzzing noise still in the background.

"No dont.. damn it..!!" he looked around when his eyes scanned something, "okay Ricky hold on!"

"What.." he didnt know what he was doing when he felt Cap pull him into his embrace and he jumped into a hole, "ahhhhhhhhhh!!!"

Cap fell to the ground holding Ricky to make sure he doesnt fall, "Ungh.."

"Oh my gosh hyung!!" Ricky got up from his hold, "are you okay?!!?" he kneeled down beside Cap.

He sat up rubbing his back, "Yea I am fine.."

He sniffed as he hugged him, "Thanks hyung.. I am glad you are okay!!"

He smiled as he returned the hug, "No problem... now our only problem is to find a way to get out of here.."

-----------------------------------------------------------

Changjo walked around to look around. What he thought of got him scared. "What if.. that kid is the devil.. he could be dangerous.. what do I do.."

He kept walking around and he didnt realize where he was walking and slipped into a ditch. "Ahhhhh!" he fell hard on his back. Groaning he sat up, "Crap..." he looked up to notice this was one deep hole. He stood up and tried to move but it was hard.

"What the.." he looked down and he realize that he was sinking. His eyes widened, "Quicksand!! No.. oh my god!!! HELP!!!!" he shouted, and this sand was quick! "HELP!!!!"

He was sinking, and sinking fast, "I am gonna die!"

---------------------------------------------------------

Chunji started to laugh, as he and Niel played a game. His ears perked up and turned around, "Mama!!!"

She walked out and smiled as Chunji ran up to her, "Mama!"

"Hi Chunji... I brought food.." she said smiling. 

Niel smiled as he also stood up, "Glad you are back.."

She smiled as she looked back on Chunji. What the boy said was on her mind, she really didnt know what he was talking about? "Yea.. lets eat.." but the feeling of danger and anxiety lingered in her, something is going to happen!

------------------------------------------------------------------------

kk i am done!!!

sorry for the late update!!

hope you enjoy!!

^^