Ch. 43

Black Cat

updattiiinngngggg.........

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Niel waited, with his eyes shut tightly, waited for that dreaded sound, that horrible clicking sound. He waited, but it never came. Knitting his brows in conufusion, he slowly opened his eyes as he lifted his head up. His eyes widened as he realized he was not in the woods. Actually, he didnt know where he was. All he sees is what looks like a garden. Flowers of many luscious colors were seen. Some red, pink, yellow, blue, orange, purple, even black and green. The sky seemed crystal clear, no cloud on the sky, just the color of  clear ocean blue. "Wha.. where.." he sat up, and looked at Chunji who was sleeping peacefully. There was no scratch no bruises. He smiled, removing some strands of hair away from his kitty's eyes.  He then realized  his swollen hand is now all healed. He did not understand how but it didn't matter at this point. Leaning down, he kissed Chunji's head, whispering some soothing words.

Looking back up, he froze. He started to tremble at the sight. Not far off, there was a figure, a figure in black. The pitch back figure stood tall, looking at them with a blurred face. The black wings, tattered but loomed over the figure itself. Niel was speechless, it was like one of those horror movies, where the demon comes and haunts them to kill them. He didn't have a chance to blink as it shifted over and was now hovering them. His eyes almost popped out as he hugged Chunji tighter terrified of the figure above. As he took a closer look, he can see the horrendus creature, the face marred and holes for a mouth and a nose. The eyes were wide enough to see the white part. The body was blurred but can see the strands of the black clothing drifting from the slight wind. The wings were huge, spread out but folded half way. It looked ripped, and there were holes. The edges looked burnt, the wings just looked ruined.

"Wh-who... are you...?" Niel stuttered trying to hold on tight to Chunji, to protect him.

"I'm sorry.." its voice sounded distant, but it did not match its look. The voice was one of the most angelic sound he has ever heard, sweet, and alive in a way. Bt that did not make Niel less scared, well maybe it did. Maybe it ease the tension. He flinched as the thing held out its hand and with its flakey fingers, it gently touched his forehead. 

In a split second, Niel gasped and looked at the thing infront of him. "You... you are his angel... the black angel."

 

-------------------------------------------------

Niel did not know what to do, he could not even think of any questions to ask. But something came out anyway. "You.. how... why?"

"I am sorry... it was not my intention to make things this way.."

"Why did you bless Chunji," was the first actual question he could come up with.

"I thought this time around, things would be different. For many years, a black cat was not born, because of society shaped them out to be. They were portrayed as demons. I could not bless, for they would hav been killed. My kind is misunderstood. I thought, that this time things would have been different. So I blessed him, as one of me." 

Niel listened to the serene voice that sounded so hurt so emotional that it made it heart clench tight. It was as if Chunji was speaking to him. "But.. it didnt go as expected.. right?"

"No.. it did not. All it did was cause pain for him, and for his family. They shunned this child, a child that i blessed. My vision for the future was for them to accept us back in society. But it had the opposite effect. I did not mean for it to end up this way, all I ask for is acceptence and for us to see who we really are. We are not a demon, we do not wok for the devil. We are an angel, a black angel, who represents our other side which we neglect. A black angel is the angel of hidden secrets. We see what others failed to see, or deny to see. We see others, their other side. That is what we represent, may it be good or bad. We reveal of what is hidden, that is why we are the color black. We see of what is inside. That is what I want the people to understand."

Niel looked at the angel, looked through its painful eyes, the holes the angel has. There is something more than the outer. Something that represents of what they are. "What.. will you do?"

"Maybe.. it is time for me to distinguish myself, from society. That way, no one shall suffer like this child."

"What are you talking about? What do you mean," Niel did not like the sound of this.

"I think.. it is time for the black angel to dissappear from society. We will cease to exist."

"No, you cant do that! You cant just give up! Didnt you see Chunji's mom, she loved him no matter what color cat he was. People are changing, they are. Just give it more time. They will see the truth, Chunji's mom did. She even thought that the angels didnt exist." He hadnt realized that he had started crying.

"People misunderstand the way we are. A white angel shows what is outer, it represents the side one shows. It shows how people represent themselves to others, that is why it is white. It hides nothing, we black is hidden from the outer appeareance of a white angel. Other colors such as a gray angel, or a brown, we all have a hidden purpose. The child's mother, refuse to believe in us because of the loss of her son. Do you see the way I look, it is how I am shaped now. My image was different, back to when others accepted us. Now we are shunned, and my appeareance became like this."

"But it still shows that people are changing. Please... there has to be a way. You have to try again." Niel pleaded, he didnt really know why, but he knew that if he does not say anything, he would regret it.

Slowly, the angel image started to change. The eyes slowly changed into a beautiful round shaped eyes with the color of ptich black eyes. The holes replaced itself of where the nose and moth should have been. Niel could not see the face clearly, but he knew that this angel looked beautiful. The wings stretched out, the holes and the burnt edges shaped them to be a fluffy feathered one, that looked new. The clothing slowly turned into one of a cloak. The angel indeed looked beautiful.

"Maybe I can try once more. A bit more time. I am sorry Daniel, for having you go through all this pain. I did not mean for you to suffer as well."

"No dont be. Because of you, I got to meet him. I got to meet Chunji... and that is the best thing anyone could have given me... thank you." Niel smiled, carressing Chunji's hair.

"No.. thank you. Thank you for taking care of him.. thank you for believing in him... right now, you are in trouble. I can help you. I can erase the memory of those who want to hurt you. Would you accept that?"

His eyes widened as his heart skipped a beat. Niel could not believe it, they had a way out. Instantly he nodded, "Please.. that will be nice... but where will you go?"

"I will still be here... I will be watching over this child like I have alway been. I will be watching over you two. When you get back, they will be gone." the angel leaned in, cupping Niel's face, "thank you Daniel. Thank for believing in us... thank you for everything." with a gentle kiss on the forehead, he shut his eyes closed, the feel of the lips seemed similar.

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Opening his eyes, he realized they were back in the woods. He looked down and saw Chunji still sleeping. Smiling, he stood up picking up hs kitty. Everything should be over, it should be all over.

As he walked back, he couldnt help but think that everything that has happened, it happened for a reason. He smiled, it didnt matter as long as Chunji was there in his arms, and safe.

As he walked out, he saw the big house where the other were coming out. "Hyung! Are you okay?" Ricky came out running, he looked very worried.

"I dont know what happened hyung.." Changjo also came running. Niel could not help but smile at those cute kids. As they all caught up, Niel was asked many questions that he could not understand.

"Shut up all of you," Ljoe yelled annoyed with all the noise.

"Ljoe is right... if you keep asking him like this.. we will be here all day." Top said.

"Is Chunji alright," Cap asked as he eyes Chunji who was still sleeping soundly.

Niel smiled as he nodded, "Yea.. the fever is gone."

"Really how?" Daesung looked over at the kitty as Seungri pushed him away.

"Can I hold him?" the panda asked which earned him and Daesung a smack on the head by G.D. "Ow!"

Taeyang chuckled as he pulled his lover and kissed his head, "Try not to get over excited."

G.D. growled, glaring at them, "Does it matter how? As long as he is fine, he is fine! And no you cant hold him, they have been through alot." 

"Why dont we ask them later. Daniel, come in with Chunji, you guys need to sit," Mr. Kang said and the others agreed.

As they got inside he sat down as Chunji slept on his lap. They got him a blanket and some food. "So.. where is everyone? And.. the place looks horrible."

"I dont know what happened hyung, they just dissappeared." Changjo explained as Ricky nodded.

"Yea.. we were like fighting and everything and bam! They were gone!" Ricky flailed his arms everywhere.

"Well.. not everyone.. the gtop couple were being all lovey dovey with each other.." Daesung shuddered but earned himself a kick in the ribs and a punch on the head, "ow! Its true," he glared at those two.

"So.. you guys are dating.. since when?" Niel asked as the other also looked at them.

"Hey! Its not about us.." he turned to them, "what happened in the woods?"

Niel just smiled and looked down at Chunji, "Something.. magical happened."

------------------------------------------------------------

i am dooonee!!!

welll how did u like it...

did not expect that huh!!!

lol the next chapt ost likely the last one!!

enjoy!!

~~~