Ch. 29

Black Cat

updatiiiing!! okay and to warn you now.. you guys might hate me because what you are about to read is not so um... nonviolent? yea well a warning.. chunji will be very hurt.. BUT!! if you read any of my stories.. just know that i love happy endings.. so..  yea... he'll be fine... eventually...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everyone's eyes widened as the boy's spoken words, "Chunji is hurt?!?!" Niel shouted. The bleeding stopped and the boy looked up at them.

"Where is Chunji.. where is the other part of you..:" she frantically questioned.

"The.. leaders have him.. they found him and they have him.." the boy spoke softly.

"What?!?!" She shrieked, "this is terrible!! We need to get him..!! They are going to kill him.." she started to panic as her body trembled.

"How do we get there.." Changjo asked.

"You must know the way right.." Niel asked as he looked at her, his eyes pleading.

She stood up and nodded, "Yes.. we have no time to lose.."

"Then lets go now.." Ricky exclaimed. The boy stood there watching, he bit his lips. This was not good, he knew something bad was going to happen.

She started to lead the way, "Follow me.."

They walked behind her, well started to run more likely. "How do we get in.." L.joe asked.

"I know a way in.." she stated, her mind focused on getting back Chunji.

"Is there way we can get there faster," Niel asked and she shook her head.

"No.. this is the only way..."

----------------------------------------------

They ran through the village following the mother. It was very hard to get through the people since they walked nonstop. The boy ran beside his mother and looked up at her. The tint of black was growing on her skin, it even showed on her neck. Although her hair was long enough to cover it. He sighed, he didnt know how to explain this to the others. Something is going to happen, something is suppose to happen, but he didnt know how to explain as he fully didnt know yet. He touched his lips and around his eyes.

They were bleeding, and it frightened him. Both Chunjis were bleeding, and he was afraid he knew how. He wished very hard that he was wrong, because he didnt want any of the events he visioned to become a reality. He didnt want that, but he knew somewhere in him that its going to happen. One of them is going to happen.

"Hey watch it!!" a man yelled at Niel as he accidently knocked the man's shoulder.

They looked back, of course they had no clue what he said. "Sorry!!" Niel yelled still running and trying to catch up to her. She ran very fast.

"Stupid foreign kids.." the man muttered.

"How long do we have to run," Cap asked.

"Pretty far.. this place is not exactly close to the castle.." she replied.

"How long do you think we'll have to run," Changjo asked as he was begginning to get tired.

"...I dont know yet.. if we dont stop, then we shouldnt take too long.." she said as she went faster.

The boy kept steady pace with her and looked behind them seeing some of them getting tired. He looked at her and spoke, "Dont you think we should rest.. when we get there.. there'll be gaurds with weapons and we wont be able to take them on if we are tired.."

She slowly slowed down and came to a stop. Considering the boy's words she agreed, "Alright.. we'll rest for awhile then go back to running.. I dont want to take a long time.."

Everyone stopped as they panted for breathe. "How do you.. run that fast.." L.joe asked breathless.

She looked at him and cocked her head, "I am not so sure.."

"She's a cat.. they are more agile and really good at running.." Ricky asnwered.

The boy looked around then spoke, "Why dont we eat something.. we will faint if we keep going like this.. I assume no one ate?"

The woman nodded again, Chunji was right. "Alright.. I have some money.. lets go in and have something to eat.."

The rest honestly was to hungry and tired to argue or deny. They all followed her into like an old time diner, or a bar. Niel looked at the boy, "Arent you afraid people will see your black ears?"

He shook his head, "No.. people cant see me.. I dont exist in their eyes.."

Niel's eyes widened at those words, he had heard it before but he didnt think it was true. They sat down on a table and a lady walked up to them and asked what they would like. Chunji's mom looked at the others, "Would you like to order or should I... you can look in the menu and see what you would like by the pictures."

"What language is that," the waitress asked, smiling at all of them. She was a cute little petite kitty who had white ears and tail with brown spots. 

Everyone looked at the menu trying to see what they want by the pictures since they cant understand while the woman answered that question, "Its a foriegn language.. I am not sure what its called.. they dont understand what we are saying.."

The waitress nodded her head, "I see.." she giggled as she looked at them all, "well they are very cute and handsome.."

She nodded as she looked back at the others, "Do you know what you would like to eat..."

They all pointed to a picture and she nodded, "The drinks..?" they looked at the beverages and picked a picture. Having pictures on there was very lucky. "And what about you.." she asked as she continued to look at the others.

Confused Changjo said, "Um.. but we said our-"

"I would just like some bread and water.." the boy spoke knowing her words were directed at him.

Nodding she turned to the waitress and told her the orders, "Alright.. it should be right with you.." she smiled as she left.

"What was that about.." L.joe asked confused by their behavior.

"They cant see me.. so she cant talk to me directly.. in the other people's eyes... they'll see her talking to nothing.." the boy said.

"Wait.. you cant be serious right.." Ricky looked at the boy his eyes slighty widened, "how..?"

"I am just a part of Chunji.. I am not in my real body... I stayed like a little kid.." his black tail was moving back and forth.

"How do you get around.." Cap shifted in his seat, thumping his fingers on the table.

The boy shrugged his shoulders, "I just walk around.. trying to avoid bumping into people."

The waitress came back with the food, "Okay.. here is your food I hope you all enjoy.. and your bill.." she smiled at them as she placed the reciept down on the table.

"Wow.." Ricky and L.joe took their food and started to eat, as well as their drinks.

"We should try to eat quickly,  we dont want to waste to much time," she said and they agreed.

Changjo looked at Niel and looked worried, "Hyung.. you okay.. you are so quiet.."

Niel took a sip of his drink and sighed, "I know.. I'm just.. really worried about him.. I just have a feeling.. something is happening to him and we are here.. eating.. I am not that hungry.." he looked at his drink which was a weird black purpleish color.

Changjo rubbed the other's back, "Hyung.. it'll be fine.. Chunji is strong... come one eat.. you have to.. and I will force it down your throat.."

Sighing, he took a bite out of his food. L.joe watched those two and he couldnt believe his prediction was wrong. He couldve sworn, it was Niel but no it was himself. They looked so close, wouldve made a good couple. Though as he thought about it, maybe it wouldnt be such a good idea. The thought of Changjo dating Niel kind of irked L.joe. Maybe because he has been with the younger for a long time and the thought of him getting someone to date, he didnt really like it. L.joe never knew he felt that way before, maybe he didnt want to lose him, maybe he was starting to grow feelings for the younger.

-----------

As they finished eating, she left the money on the table and they started to walk out. "Everyone had time to settle the food in their stomach," they nodded their heads. "Alright.. lets go then.." and started to run once again.

-----

As they reach the gate line borders of the huge castle they came to a stop. "Wow... that's huge.." Ricky panted.

"There are gaurds.. what do we do.." the boy asked.

The woman looked up at the despiteful building to which she ran away from, "I hate this place.. I wonder if they notice I am missing.."

"They do.. although they are looking for you in secret.." the boy looked up at the castle. Chunji was in there, he can feel it. "He is in there."

"Do you know where he is," Niel asked.

The boy didnt answer as started to feel a bit of pain in his stomach. It was only minor, but he knew if he himself is feeling pain, then so is Chunji. He knew a lot more pain would come since the connection takes a while to come clearly through.

"How do we get in," Cap asked.

She looked around the side of the building, "We have to go around back.. and climb a tree through a window.. there.. it leads to a staircase and we can go whichever way from there.."

"Okay.. lets go then.." Niel said, they were this close to finding Chunji.

She ran around the sides of the building making sure the guards dont catch them. The boy ran beside her, and looked up at her. The black liquid is spreading through her neck. He bit his lips, this wasnt good.

They stopped at a blind spot beneathe the watch tower. "Alright.. the tree we have to climb is here and the window is up there. Can everyone climb that tree and jump in through the window?" 

Their eyes widened as the looked up at the long tower. They shook their heads. "There is a long wire wrapped around this hole.. someone can untie it and they can climb up the tower.." the pointed out.

She nodded her head and quickly climbed up the tree and jumped on the window to grab the edge of it. Then slowly reached up and untied the wire and it fell to the ground. They all watched amazed at her agility and speed. The boy just as quickly climbed up the tree and jumped in the window. "Wow... that was.. fast.." Changjo said really stunned.

Niel already had a head start climbing the wire and the rest followed after. Niel didnt have time to be fascinated, he was running out of time. It took them a while to climb up the tower and into the window. Once everyone was inside, the stairway lead up and downstairs.

"Which way," she and Niel asked the boy simulteaneously. The boy pointed downstairs, "We go down.." they started to run down, trying not to stop or fall. 

They all froze when they heard a guard footsteps coming up the stairs. They paniced as they stared wide eyed at each other, "What do we do," Ricky whispered harshly.

The boy placed a hand up, motioning the other to stop talking. The guard cotinued to walk and opened a door then shut it closed. They all sighed in relief when the guard was going somewhere beneathe their level. 

"Alright.. lets go," she continued to run downstairs. The halls of the stairs were a bit creepy and dark. It was really old and rusty. "How long is this," Changjo asked.

"It goes down deep," she responded.

As they reach to the bottom of the stair well, shivers ran up their spine. It was dark and eerie, things were hanging down from the cieling. There was a door that was locked with chains. "What is this.." Niel looked horrified especially the fact that Chunji was in there. "We have to get in.. now!!"

"The chains.. there were chains..?" she looked confused.

The boy stood there looking at the door, Chunji was here he can feel it. He can also feel the pain in his stomach, this time much worse and it began to grow with an intensity of heat. His eyes glowed gold and the chains including the lock broke. L.joe's eyes widened, "What the.. how.."

She pushed the door open, and there was a hall that lead to many doors to the right and left. "What.. how do we know which one Chunji is in.." Niel looked around frantically.

The boy pointed to the end of the hall where there stood a black door locked with another chains and a lock. "What is this place.." Ricky scraped his shoe on the ground.

"This is where the most sinister things stay.." she answered as the chains and the lock broke. She looked down at the boy, "Thank you.." and ran towards the door with Niel following closely behind.

She kicked the doors open and they stood there shocked. "No.." Chunji was laying there, his hands and feet were tied with chains as his body covered in multiple bruises and burned marks. He was blindfolded as well as there was a muzzle on him.

"Chunji!!" Niel screamed in horror at the sight.

They ran towards him but the boy stayed behind. He knew what happened to Chunji. The boy clutched his stomach as the pain grew. "Oh my god Chunji kitty.." Ricky tried to untie the chains on his hands while Changjo tried with his feet.

"Chunji.." Niel voice was soft as he felt his kitty's body trembling greatly with fear, "what did they do.."

She swallowed hard while sitting Chunji up and his hair, "Chunji.. listen to me.. we will get you out of here.. Niel.. open the muzzle on him.." he nodded. She is trying to untie the blindfold.

The boy stood there, and gulped. They wouldnt be happy when they see Chunji. As Niel and the mom opened the muzzle and the blindfold, everyone's eyes widened.

"OH MY GOD!!" Ricky covered his eyes as Cap hugged him also looking away. Changjo covered his mouth as L.joe covered Changjo's eyes away from the sight.

"No.. Chunji.. NO!!" she shrieked as she covered , body trembling as she finally let her tears fall.

Niel froze as his body slowly started to shake, "Chun..ji.."

Chunji sat there shaking greatly as his mouth was stitched close tight so was his eyes. Chunji's mouth and eyes were sewed shut, making him look like a rag doll.

"No.." she wrapped her arms around Chunji, his hair as she sobbed, "Please... please tell me Chunji is.." she hugged him tighter as Chunji's cheeks were stained with tears.

"This... in this story.. the mother and the son werent suppose to meet.. they can never meet.. that was the mistake.. the mistake was you guys met.. now the consequences will happen.." the boy said softly.

"No.." Niel shook his head, "that isnt fair!! We cant let this happen.. we cant!!" he yelled.

The boy bit his lips as he clutched his stomach again. He collapsed on the ground, trying to bear the pain, but couldnt as he started to scream. "What's happening..." Niel looked at the boy as he walked to him.

"They.. they burned his insides... his stomach is all burned.." the boy started to breathe in and out.

Everyone's eyes widened once again, "How can they be so cruel," Changjo shouted.

"Please... please tell me Chunji is going to be okay.. please tell me.. Chunji is going to live.." she looked at the boy desperately.

He bit his lips, curling up into a ball as he shut his eyes closed. "This wasnt suppose to happen... I'm so sorry.."

--------------------------------------------------

okayyyy i am done.. ahem.. i would understand it u hate me right now..

i mean i would hate me too if i read this and realized chunji had his eyes and mouth sewn shut..

well i hope you enjoy this..

it should get better.. should..

oh and i would like to recommend a capji fanfic you guys should read.. its pretty good and i am trying to get more reader to read it.. this person is name is equinoxstar and her fanfic ----->http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/432882/work-based-relationship-bangminsoo--teentop-leechanhee-capji-capxchunji-chunjixcap

you guys should try it.. plzzzzz for me!! its really good!

soo yea i hope u enjoyed this chpt.. and PLZZ CHECK OUT THAT FANFIC.. i like it alot!

well.. until next time..

^~^