Ch. 16

Black Cat

okayyyy updatiiiing.........

----------------------------------------------------------------------

"A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O... A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O.." Chunji repeated the letters over an over again. More likely he was singing it as he was playing with pen and drawing scribbles on a piece of paper. The CD that the teacher gavewas helpful, it made Chunji remember the letters easier.

Ricky laughed as he played with Chunji, "He is getting good... and he's a fast learner too."

Niel smiled, "Yea.. did you finish your homework?" Ricky nodded his head. "Where is Cap hyung?"

"Out shopping.. and Changjo and L.joe are out hanging.." Ricky drew a smiley face on the piece of paper and Chunji tried to copy.

"Oh..." he sat down on the couch watching them. 

"So how you and your girlfriend going.. did things develop," he smirked and looked at Niel mischieviously.

Niel just sighed as he rolled his eyes, "Its none of your buisiness but things are going well.. we went on a couple of dates.. it was fun.."

"Oooooh... maybe you are starting to like her more.." Ricky teased but earned a slap from the older. "But anyway... look what i taught Chunji. Chunji kitty.. say it... remember what i taught you.." he brought his fingers to Chunji's face.

Chunji cocked his head and pointed to one of the fingers. "Thats what you taught him," Niel chuckle as he shook his head.

"Come one Chunji.. you can do it!!" Ricky cheered.

Chunji remembered this, "1...2...3..5......2..7...10!" Chunji said as he went back to coloring the paper with his pen.

Niel laughed hard as he was cluthing his stomach, "You taught him numbers!! Thanks.. but I think they are a bit mixed up.."

"He did it before.." he pouted then smiled, "but it was cute.." he scratched Chunji's ear making him purr. 

"So... when did you teach him that..." Niel asked but didnt get a answer as his cell phone rang. He brought out his phone and answered it as he walked out the room. 

"Young love.." he sighed.

Chunji looked up from his paper to see Niel talking in the kitchen. He tilted his head, who was the other talking to? Chunji noticed the phone Niel was holding and noticed a lot of people talking to it. Who is in it, who is Niel talking to? He watched as Niel had a smile on his face chuckling, he seemed happy. Even though he was happy, it seemed different. Chunji can tell something happened, something new. 

Only if Chunji understood him, if he could only speak regularly, then it would have been much better. But what can anyone do, the world is not a fair place. "Niel..." 

"Hmmm..." Ricky turned his head to see Niel and turn back, "yea.. he is talking on the phone with his girlfriend.. I dont remember the last time he has someone... its good to see him out again. I dont know if Niel likes her for real.. but I think they make a cute couple and hopefully Niel falls for her. He needs someone in his life."

Chunji tilted his head, "Niel.." he looked at Ricky confusingly.

He chuckled, "Yea.. I guess we all need someone in our lives actually.. not just Niel... you know.. I am wondering where you came from. Chunji, is there any memories or anything you remember before coming here.. I know you cant talk but maybe some sort of sign.." the kitty just stared back cluelessly having no idea what the other just said.

"Friend.." he just went back to coloring, this time on the floor. Ricky sighed and shrugged as he also went on drawing, this time on the floor as well.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What?" she stared at the boy confused, "what are you talking about... how can you.." her voice trailed off as she watched the boy grabbing the lock. The boy just opened it, as if it was never locked. How, how did that happen? How could this boy see in the pitch black? 

"There its open.. come on.." he waved for her to come follow, "we have to hurry!" the boy's eyes were still a golden yellow.

She just stared at him, "You.. how did you.."

"We have no time.. come!" he climbed up the window then jumped out.

She slowly stood up, her legs weak. She stumbled to the wall then she stretched. Its been a while since she actually walked around. She climbed up the window then jumped out. She hissed as the moon was shining on them. She is not even use to this kind of light, she has been stuck in that prison for years.

He stared at her wide eyed, "You are pretty..."

She looked down at the boy and smiled. "I am surprised.. I thought for a second that you could see me in there.."

The boy smiled at her, "Come on.." the boy started to walk.

She tilted her head, this kid was so strange. She brought her ears and tail out. "Where are we going.."

They walked through the village, "We are almost there.. it really isnt that far, thats why I could go over to the prison so often.."

"What isnt far.." she asked again, but no answer came. They walked pass a few house and stopped in front of a fairly size house. "This is..?"

"My home.." he said, looking down his orange cat ears going down.

She looked at him with concern, "I'm sure your parents arent mad and are deeply worried."

"No they arent... go hide.. I want to show you something.." he looked at her his eyes still a goldgen yellow.

She was going to ask why but decided not to and nodded her head. She walked over to the side of the house and stood there. She would be able to still hear everything.The boy took a deep breathe and knocked on the door. A woman opened the door, "Hmm.." 

"Who is it.." a male voice was heard.

"I dont know.. it is happening again.. someone keeps knocking but no one is there.." she looked around.

The male came to the door, "Who is it!?!?" he yelled.

"Hi mom.. dad.." the boy spoke.

"Honey.. lets go in.. forget it.." she clutched his arm.

The male grunted, "Who keeps doing that..."

Her eyes widened as she watched the boy in front of the couple who didnt notice he was there. No, they couldnt see him, they couldnt see the boy in front of him like he didnt exist. When the couple closed the door she walked towards the boy. 

"They couldnt see you.."

"Thats what I have been trying to tell you.." he spoke softly.

"Arent they you parents," she asked.

"They found me when I was really young.. I am not their real son.." he replied.

"For how long.. can anyone else see you.."

"I dont know how long.. and some people can see me.. some cant.." he answered. He looked up at her.

"Are you a ghost.."

"No.. I dont think so.." he said.

"Why.."

He looked confused, "Why what?"

"Why did you free me?" she asked as they started to walk away.

He bit his lips and looked at the ground, "Because.. I like being with you.. and you didnt deserve to be in there.. so I broke you out, and I thought we could go away together, I have no family..."

She looked ahead. "How did you break the lock," the boy didnt answer. "Your eyes.."

"Huh..." the boy snapped his head up.

"Your eyes werent golden yellow before.. why now.." she questioned him. Again the boy was silent. "Are you alive.."

His eyes widened as he stared at her. "Yes.. of course I am alive..." he looked at the ground, "I am alive..."

"You are different..." she turned to a certain turn.

The boy struggled to keep up with her, "I.. I.. where are we going..?"

"I was going to see my husband.. but I change my mind.." she answered. They walked into the forest and away from the village.

"Are we going... to that place.." he asked.

"Yes.."

 

As they got there, she stood in front of the pitch black ocean. There, this was the place where she had to do the hardest thing in her life. But it was also the right thing. She wont ever forget that day. She remembers it everytime.

"This is the place right.. where you let him go," the boy asked.

She just stood there staring at the ocean,  "I didnt kill my son if thats what you are implying.." no, she would never do that.

"I wasnt thinking that.. what happened...?"

She turned around, "We should camp here.. and sleep.. I will be back.." she started to walk away.

"What was his name..." she didnt answer. "Wait.. will you tell me what happened?"

She stopped, "Its getting late you should start to sleep, I'll be back.." and she dissapaears.

The boy stood there and watched the ocean. Then he took something out from a his pocket. It was a mirror, a pitch black mirror. He threw it in the ocean. "I wonder if its time..."

--------------------------------------------------------------

"1 2 3 4 5 6 7 4 7 2 9 10!" Chunji said as he looked at Ricky.

"Aww.. so close.. so close!!! Oh well.." Ricky smiled.

"Hey.. sorry it took so long.." Niel came back and sat down.

"So... how did it go.... did you two love birds plan you wedding yet," he teased.

"Its none of your buisiness... so did-yahhhhhh!!!! Why did you draw on my floor!!! Ugh.. no.. you guys!!!" Niel groaned.

"It was fun.." Ricky smiled innocently.

As they aruged Chunji felt strange. He looked around and crawled away from those two. He crawled into their bedroom and there on the ground he spot something. Chunji crawled to it and picked it up. It was an object that was pitch black. It looked similar to another thing he saw. He get up his cat ear twitching and picked up another object on the dresser. It was alike, except this object you could see yourself in, but the other one was all black. 

Mirrors. Where did the black mirror come from?

And why did it feel so familiar?

----------------------------------------------------------------------

kk i am done....

i honsetly had no idea what i was writing..

but something had to happen....

but enjoy...

^^