Ch. 9

Black Cat

okayi am updatiiing....

---------------------------------------------------------------

"OPEN UP!!!!"

Cap flinched as he stared at the door. He sighed, "I knew it was too good to be true..." he slowly walked to the door and opened it, "hey Ni-"

"YOU BASTARD!!! WHY THE HELL DID YOU SPY ON MY DATE!?!?! WHAT RIGHT DID YOU GUYS HAVE TO DO THAT, YOU ARE THE OLDEST!!! HOW COULD YOU BE SO IRRESPONSIBLE?!?! WHERE IS RICKY!! I KNOW HE WAS BEHIND IT!!" 

Cap was walking backward as Niel was walking towards him screaming. "Niel.. I'm sorry I-"

"WHERE IS HE?!?! WHERE IS THAT CHEEKY CUTE LITTLE BRAT?!?!" Niel was furious.

"He.. uuh... he's taking a shower... did you just call him cute," he questioned.

Niel started breathing in and out trying to calm himself, "You guys had no right... to spy on my date?"

"How did you know?" he really did wonder, how Niel found out.

He blushed as he looked away, "I... well.... shut up!!!! You guys still had no right.."

Cap raised his eyebrows, something happened. "So... you admit that it was a date?"

Nile gasped, "What?!!? No... of course not!!"

"You just admitted it.."

"I didnt!!!!! Just shut up!!! Just dont say anything!!!"

Cap chuckled, he was having fun with this. "Why did you bring Chunji with you?!?!"

"..."

"Well?!?!"

"..."

"Why arent you talking?!?!"

"You just told me not to say anything.."

"Stop being a smartass!!!! Just answer my question," he was getting really frusterated.

"It was Ricky's idea... not mines." he watched the other pacing back and forth. "Do you like her?"

"Huh?"

"Do you like her... the girl."

"I.." Niel was speechless, he didnt expect a question like that, "I dont... know her. I only met her that day... and today.. I dont really know her enough.. ugh Cap hyung I dont know what to do!!" Niel plopped down on the couch. He was agrravated.

Cap on the other hand was confused, "What are you talking about?"

"I.." he sighed, "Never mind...."

"Uh... where's Chunji?"

"He is at home.. or my room.."

"He's what?!?!"

"He's at.." Niel gasped as he got up, "crap!! I left him alone..."

"Why did you do that!!" Cap couldnt believe the other made the same mistake.

"I.. I dont know!!! I wasnt thinking!! I just.." he was literally pulling on his hair, "I... can you go.. I just need time to think..."

Cap sighed, "Okay... fine..."

"I'm.. sorry.. tell him I said sorry.." and with that Niel walked out.

-------------------------------------------------------------

"Changjo?" L.joe knocked on his door, "I'm sorry.. I didnt mean it.."

"You dont even know what you did," he shouted from behind the door.

L.joe bit his lips, "Well.. I... thats not true.. not entirely true... okay fine!!! I dont even know what I did... what did I do?!?!!?" 

Changjo opened the door and glared at him, "I cant believe you dont know!!!! You really are cruel.. you dont play with people feelings like that!!"

L.joe was confused, what the hell was this kid saying? "What are you talking about?!?! I have no freakin clue what the hell you are saying.. what do you mean dont play with people's feeling like that... what feeling?!?!?!"

"I cant believe you hyung!!!" Changjo walked out of his room, brushing pass L.joe.

L.joe's eyes twitched, "What the hell maknae!!!! You are seriously acting like one of those y drama queen bratty girls!!! What the hell is your problem!!!"

Changjo clenched his fists. He cant believe what he was hearing, L.joe, his roommate was one of the insensitive jerks around, yet Changjo couldnt help it. "Go to hell L.joe, you really wont understand others at all!!" and he stormed out of his room.

L.joe stood there speechless. He really had no idea what the hell just happened, "I swear.. he is on his period or something.."

------------------------------------------------------------

Cap opened the door surprised that it wasnt locked, "What the hell was he thinking?"

Chunji flinched. He sniffed as he looked up to find Cap shocked. "Chunji!!! Oh god, no dont cry!!!"

Chunji sobbed as he clung onto Cap when he went down. He grabbed a fist full of his shirt and Cap couldnt get up so he ended up on the ground, shutting the door closed. "What happened.. please dont cry.."

Chunji sobbed as he climbed on his lap and his face was in the crook of Cap's neck, "N-Niel.. hic.. Niel.. hic.." he sniffed.

Cap hugged him trying to calm him, "He said he was sorry... Niel said sorry..."

He sniffed. Chunji was really scared, scared that Niel wasnt going to come back. He didnt mean to make Niel like that, he didnt mean to make Niel mad. "S-sorry... sorry.." he sniffed again.

Cap was surprised, Chunji had learned another word. He smiled, "It wasnt your fault, dont worry Chunji.. it wasnt your fault.." he sighed, "Just hurry back Niel..."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Niel sat beside a tree. He felt horrible, really horrible. "Hyung?"

Niel flinched as he turned around to see Changjo, "You scared me.."

He bit his lips, "Sorry.. I didnt mean to..'

"What's wrong Changjo, sit down.." Niel patted a seat beside him.

He smiled and sat down, "Thanks.."

"What happened?"

"Nothing.. much.." he looked at the ground.

Niel raised an eyebrow, "Yea sure.. you better tell me.." he pulled on Changjo's cheek.

"OW!! Ow ow ow ow ow.. okay okay!!" he rubbed his sore cheek.

"Good.. now, tell hyung what happened..."

Changjo looked at Niel cautionally, "Well... it's about L.joe hyung.."

"What about him.."

"He.. he is such a insensitive jerk!!!!! I hate the fact he doesnt care about anyone's feelings!!! He just plays with them, he was never in a serious relationship, and he never takes his partner's feeling seriously!! If he doesnt like her... or him, then why!!!?!?!?! Why does he go out with them?!?! Its cruel hyung!! What he does is so cruel.."

Niel chuckled, "I could agree with that.. but why do you care? Its his life.."

"i.." Changjo blushed hard, "I.. dont like seeing people hurt.. they.. its just.. not right!!"

Niel smiled, "True.. it isnt right.. but you dont react like that to your other friends that use their lovers.."

"Well.. I knew L.joe hyung longer.."

"But you said you dont like seeing other people hurt," he questioned.

"Are you profiling me?"

Niel laughed, "Yes.. yes I am.."

Changjo pouted, "I..."

"Like him?" he added in.

Changjo looked away, "i dont!!!"

"You know..if you like him.. then, tell him.. so you dont have to be hurt anymore.." he suggested.

"I cant hyung... I dont want to.. he doesnt feel the same way.."

"Well.. not now.."

He sighed, "Thanks hyung.. I feel better.. to get that out of my chest.."

Niel smiled, "Good.. it should."

"What about you hyung?"

"Hmmm?"

"You.. I know you are having problems..."

"Why did you spy on us?"

Changjo tensed, and he gulped, "I.. well... sorry," he mumbled, "its just.. we were happy that you got someone since it has been such a long time.. we wanted to see you be happy..."

"I see.."

"Did you have fun?"

"Yea.. I guess.. How much did you see?"

"The.. whole thing," his voice squeaked.

"Thanks.. I feel loved to know that my friends were stalking me.." they both laughed.

"Do you like her?"

Niel froze, again with that question, "I.. that.."

Changjo smiled, "Knowing you... you dont really know her much.. so you dont know.."

"Yea.."

"But.. why are upset.. it doesnt make sense.. the Niel I know will start to get to know her.." Changjo said.

"Are you profiling me now," Niel asked.

"Yup.. what happened?"

"I... its just.. I'm confused.." Niel sighed.

"About what?"

"I..."

"Like someone else," Changjo added in.

Niel chuckled as he punched the other on the shoulder, "Stop copying me will you.."

Changjo gasped, "You do!! Oh my god hyung!! You like someone else... who, who is it!!?!?!"

"Changjo... dont you think I'm horrible.. I giving that girl hopes.. I'm hurting her.."

"Hyung.. thats different. You take these seriously, you care for their feelings, L.joe doesnt.." his tone went flat after saying his name.

"I guess... I just.. cant figure it out.."

"is it Chunji?"

"What.." Niel looked at the other.

"Do you like him?"

"I cant... you.. what," he was speechless.

"Ah ha!! i was right!! I had a feeling you liked him, from that phone call you made. So.. why does it bug you? Is it because, Chunji doesnt return your feelings because he doesnt understand/"

"No.. I.. thats not it at all.. more like the opposite," he muttered, "its just... Chunji has been with me for only a few days.. yet, I have this feeling. I dont want to think that I fell for him. I dont fall for people like that, that quickly!! I dont even know him.... and I.. already started to like him.." Niel couldnt believe he confessed his love for Chunji, was this really happening?

"Hyung.. maybe.. you fell for him because you know him fully.."

"What.. okay you arent making any sense..." Niel thought that he was crazy.

"Think about it.. Chunji is just a kid.. he doesnt understand much and you should know that the best. Even though if it was just a few days you have been with him, dont you know alot. I mean, you bathe and change him. You feed him, you know the things he will do, when you leave dont you say things like, 'Dont do anything, dont eat anything, be careful,' and things like that. You know the things he could do, I mean, even though you dont know what he is thinking and what he does half things, why he does it.. you still know, you know what can happen and you tell him not to. He listens to you the most, his first word was your name hyung!!! You should be proud.. he probably wants you to be happy... yes, we spied on you. Everytime I looked at Chunji, he was looking at you.. you hyung! He was watching you, observing you, he learns almost everything from you... you might not know it.. but I think you fell for him way before you even met him.."

"What.. what do you mean?"

"When your mom told you that story.. how.. what was your.. you know.. how did you feel.."

"When.. she told me.. I always felt bad for him. I always wondered where he was, what happened to him. I wanted to be his friend.. you know.. I wanted him to know that he was not alone..that his mom loved him.. alot.. I wanted him to know.. that not everyone hated him.. I wanted him to know.. that i.. loved him too.." Niel had just realized what he said, "oh god.. so.. i started to like him even before... but now that he is real.. I actually fell for him.."

Changjo smiled, "Hyung.. I'm not trying to get you mad.. but, when your mom died.. what happened.."

"When she died.. I was really upset... she was my mom.. so I loved her... and.. well.. I guess I was scared.."

"Scared of what..."

"That.. if I loved someone.. they would go away.. so I made sure..that I could fall for someone that I knew really well... when she died, I was really scared.. that I was left alone.. dad is a ... so thats why I never really fall for someone if I dont know them..."

"And since you fell for Chunji.. that got you scared..." Changjo said.

"Yea.. wow.. I cant believe that.. I.."

Changjo smiled, "You know.. I would make an awesome theropist.."

Niel punched his shoulder, "Shut up.."

"Hyung.. didnt you say that you were scared to be alone.."

"Yea.. I guess.. not much though..."

"Then... isnt Chunji scared to be alone.."

Niel gasped as he stood up, "Crap.. you are right..."

"Wait hyung! How did you know?!?!"

"Know what?"

"That we spied on you.." Changjo said.

"What.. we dont have time for this?!?! I have to see Chunji!!!"

"Hyung.. wait.." he got up and got a hold of him, "no.. we are done.. after this!! How did you know?!?!"

"What the heck are you?!?! A detective slash theropist?!?"

He smiled, "Yea.."

"Let go.. we have to go!!!!"

He pouted, "No... tell me!!"

"Ugh!!! Fine he kissed me okay!!!" he spilled.

"He what?!?!" 

"Shut up and lets just go.." he got out of his grip and ran.

 

"CHUNJI!!!" Niel ran in his room to find Cap and L.joe.

"You're back," Cap said.

Changjo came in and L.joe stood up, "Changjo.."

"Where is he.. where's Chunji?!" Niel asked.

"He fell asleep.."

Niel sighed, "Okay.."

"He cried.." Cap said.

"He what?!?!"

"Chunji cried.. I think he thought it was his fault.." Cap said.

"No.. no no.. of course not," Niel went into his room.

"Changjo look.. I am sorry.. I really dont know what I did.." L.joe said.

Changjo smiled, "Its okay.. I'm sorry too hyung.. I overreacted..."

"Good..." L.joe sighed.

Cap laughed, "You guys act like a couple.."

Changjo turned red as L.joe scoffed, "Couple.. you are kidding me right? Changjo.. no way, I cant ever imagine that.. thats too weird dude.." Changjo felt his heart clenched, as his eyes start to water.

"I'm just saying.." Cap shrugged.

"thats gross dude.. no way.. right Changjo.." he turned to him.

Changjo glared, "Go to hell!!!" he ran out the door.

"Wha.. what the heck man!!! What did i do now.." he groaned as he walked out.

Cap shook his and walked out to, shutting it closed. Niel say down on the bed, carressing his cheek ,"God I'm so stupid..."

"Niel.."

He got startled as he saw Chunji awake, "Chunji.."

"Niel.." he got up and hugged him, "Niel.. sorry.. sorry Niel.."

"Chu...ji.." he bit his lips, "No Chunji.. I am sorry.. i didnt mean to leave you alone.. it was my fault.. it was my fault..." he pulled back and scratched his ear. 

"Niel.." Chunji was glad he was back.

He smiled and leaned in to peck the other on the lips. As Chunji noticed what the other was doing he jumped back. Niel got shocked, "Chunji..."

Chunji covered his lips, he was scared. He was scared that he might do something wrong again that will make Niel sad. He was scared that Niel would leave again. "Niel.."

A sharp pain stung his heart, what the heck was he doing? He scared Chunji, he felt horrible, really horrible. "Sorry.." and walked to the bathroom.

"Niel.." Chunji wondered why Niel was sad, what did he do wrong this time?

-------------------------------------------------------------------

okayyyy ia m done!!!

hope this chapter was good...

sorry if you guys are gettin bored...

but uh anyway.. enjoy..

\(^_^)/