Ch. 17

Black Cat

okayyy srry for not updatting... on the day i was going to my internet just shut went away for like two freakin days and when it came back i had soo much homework and projects... 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Niel checked his phone when he got a text. He smiled as he texted something back to her. He had just came home after his date with her, it was fun and Niel admit that he actually had fun. 

"Hnngh.." 

He looked down to stare at his kitty. He was now at home, sitting on his couch as Chunji snuggled up closer to him clutching at Niel's chest sleeping. He smiled as he started to pet Chunji's ears. This kid was really cute and adorable. His kitty ears twitched slightly and Niel couldnt help but stare at him. His skin was really soft  and he had long eyelashes. His lips were pink and plump. His lips, Niel could still feel Chunji's lips on his. As much as he wanted to forget, he couldnt.

His heart skipped faster each time he remebered Chunji's lips on his. They were soft and Niel wanted to feel them again. He sighed shaking the thought away,  is he crazy? The last time he tried Chunji freaked out, he cant make the boy feel uncomfortable. But hey he had urges. He still is shocked as to Chunji kissing him. His eyes still lingered on his kitty's lips, that were slightly apart.

Niel felt tempted, he really did. Chunji's breathe had the aroma of candy canes. He chuckled, so thats where they went. He lifted his hands and his thumb brushed against Chunji's lips, they were so soft. Niel wanted to, but he cant, he wont. He has a girlfriend, he cant do that to her.

"Psshh.. so what.. you dont even like her anyway.. so why not."

Niel froze and looked from side to side, "What the.. who said that.."

"I did.. your bad conscious.."

"My.." he raised his eyebrows, "your kidding right.. this is crazy..." he laughed.

"Hahaha... very funny... look I dont care if you believe me or not but are you kiss him or not!!"

Niel stopped, "Who Chunji.. I cant.." he spoke ever so softly.

"Of course you can... you know you want to.. ever since you first kissed him.. I am pretty sure he wants to be kissed also.. waiting for your lips.. so go ahead.. you are soo close.."

Niel bit his lips,he was right. Chunji's lips were that close, all he has to do is lean in, that close.

"Yahhh idiot dont!!!"

"What the.. who.."

"I am your good conscious and dont you dare kiss Chunji. Its wrong, you are dating someone."

"Dont listen to him.. go ahead kiss him.. you know you want too.... "

"No he doesnt.. shut up dont do it.. please dont.. you are going to hurt people.."

"HA.. hurt? No one will know.. it will be just us three.."

"But you are going to feel guilty Niel..."

"Blah blah blah.. stop making things all sad.. go away.. no one needs you..."

Niel sighed, "Would you guys shut up.... oh god.. this is soo weird talking to you guys.. it sounds soo fake..."

"You are talking to yourself boohoo who cares.... get over it.."

"Well someone is rude.." Niel scoffed. He sighed, looking down at Chunji, would a peck hurt?

"Do it.." the bad one whispered.

"Dont do it!!!"

"Oh my god shut up!!! Just leave will you.." he was getting irritated by his inner thoughts. If someone actually heard him right now, he wouldnt blame them if they thought he was nuts. He thought he was too. The thoughts were gone and he shifted in his seat, Chunji moved a bit. Niel huffed, he should take a nap as well. He looked at Chunji's lips, no he couldnt do it. He just couldnt do it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Her eyes fluttered open as the sun shined on her. It was too bright, she sat up stretching her limbs as she yawned. She looked around and noticed that the boy was gone. Where did he run off too? She stood up and walked a few steps. She was thinking of calling him, but his name, she doesnt know his name. She stared at the pitch black liquid, it was still as ever. Not moving no ripples. She bent down and wondered what would happen if she touched, if she jumped in, if she started swimming.

This black water was a mystery all right. She brought her fingers closer to the water, almost touching it. "You are awake!"

She was only milimeters away and brought her hands back. She turned around and saw the boy placing a large amount of bread, fruits, meat, etc. down. She cocked her head and brought out her animal parts to stretch them. "The food.. where did you go..?"

"I went to go get some food.." he sat down and looked up at her.

"You stole..."

He bit his lips as he looked down, "Some people cant see me.. so they dont know.. thats the only way I could have gotten food.. we dont have money," he fiddled with the hem of his shirt. "Do you want me to stop.."

She didnt say anything and stood up to sit near him. She grabbed a fruit and bit it. "I never said that.." 

He smiled up at her, and grabbed a piece of bread. "Its nice today..."

She stopped eating and looked at the fruit. Gripping it she looked at the boy, "What's your name?"

The boy's face fell and he gulped hard. "You shouldn't touch the water.." he said avoiding the question.

She was surprised but didnt push the subject nonetheless. If they boy didnt want to say, then he doesnt have to, "So you saw... whats happens if you do.."

The boy continue to eat, "It wont be good... trust me.. its best not to touch it.. something horrible does happens if you do.. that lake... that lake isnt good.. its evil... it cant be trusted.."

She was surprised. She didnt expect the boy to answer, she didnt expect him to know, "Who are you?"

He gazed at the lake before looking at her. Smiling he took another bite, "Its nice to have someone to talk to.."

Again, the boy avoided the question. "I thought it was a ocean.."

"Many people do... but its a lake.. a very big.. dangerous one.." he mumbled the last piece of words.

"How do you know so much about the lake...." she didnt expect him to answer, and he didnt. This boy is so strange, he is mysterious, he is different.

"What happened to your son.." he asked, finally stretching his tired limbs.

"I know very little about you... why do you want to know so much about me.." she asked back.

The boy's eyes widened as he looked sad, "But.. you do know about me.. you know that no one can see me.." 

She sat there both were silent. She sighed as he crossed her legs. "I didnt kill him... I didnt.."

The boy's eyes were looking at her with sadness, "What happened...?"

"I was happy to have my first son.. happy to finally have a child.. that being said.. my child was born with cursed black cat... they wanted to kill my son.. my husband changed so quickly... I took my son and ran as fast as I could.. here... I placed him in the basket and drifted him off to sea... I never saw him again.." she took a bite out of the fruit.

"What happened next.. how did you get in there..." he asked, curious.

"I went home.. the next day.. they realized my son was gone.. the wanted me to tell them what happened.. but I didnt.. they locked me up.." she took a sip out of the water.

"Why did you fake your innocents and say that you didnt know..." his mouth was full of food.

"I didnt have it in me to... I couldnt take back what I did.. and I didnt deny it, I didnt regret what I did.. I still dont.." she looked at the fruit she was eating.

"What was his name.."

"What is yours?" the boy stayed quiet. "I am going to town for a bit.. do you want to come.." she asked and the boy nodded his head.

 

Into the town or more likely village, they roamed through the stores and houses. "Who can see you.. and who cant not?" she looked down at the boy.

"I dont know.. it depends... do you want to get something.. how about new clothes.." he suggested. He thought that having to wear the same clothes must be horrible.

"I am going to see someone.." she continued to walk.

"Who..?"

She stopped in front of a house. She wonders how he has been. The boy stayed quiet as he watched her go around and looking into the windows. A man was was in the room fixing his shirt. He saw her eyes softened as she touched the windows. That must've been her husband. "You loved him didnt you..?"

"I think I still do..." she spoke. A woman came into the room and the man turned to her smiling giving her a kiss on the lips. She clenched her fists as she gritted her teeth. She didnt like the sight. 

The boy looked at the new couple. A couple of kids came running in, one boy and a girl, hugging the couple. They looked happy, they looked like a family. He looked at her and her eyes widened as she glared at the window. She swung her fist to the window and a loud shattering noise was made and the glass broke to millions of pieces. The family got startled and looked at the window but no one was there. The husband went to the window and looked out, no one was there. That's strange. 

He looked around and found nothing a piece of cloth stuck to a piece of glass. His eyes widened as he picked up the cloth. The feel of it, soft. He clutched the cloth and slowly brought it to his face taking inth scent. He gripped it harder, looking out the window hoping to see what he was hoping for. Is what he thinks true? 

He closed his eyes, taking the feel of this aura once again, missing the feel. He willed his eyes not to water, "I'm sorry.." he whispered. A hand laid on his shoulder and he turned around to see his wife looking scared so of his children.

"Is everything okay?"

He smiled, "Yes.. come one.. I'll fix it later, probably some kids," and he tucked the piece of cloth in his pocket.

She stood there in the woods looking at her bloody hands. It didnt hurt. the boy looked at her, "Are you okay?"

She crouched down, and looked at the ground. She hugged her knees and started to cry, "It's not fair!! It is just not fair!!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chunji woke up as he yawned, rubbing his eyes. He looked up to see Niel sleeping and that they were on the sofa. He sat up and looked around, how long was he asleep? He poked Niel cheek, he saw this kind of situation on tv before. Chunji's tail swung back and forth. his ears twitched up as he felt strange again.

He took out the black mirror he found and looked at it. What is this thing? Chunji didnt even know why he kept it, it was boring, it couldnt do anything. But yet, Chunji found this piece of object very intresting. He looked closer and closer at it, there was nothing special but he could feel something from it. Maybe it may not look special but it probably felt special.

He twisted the mirror around, and tried to break it. But it wouldnt, its very hard. He rubbed the edge of it on his hand experimenting on it. His eyes widened when it created a black mark. But the strangest thing happened, the mark went through his skin and into his body until it dissappeared. What just happened? He tried again but the black mark didnt show. 

What is this thing?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The boy sat there looking at the lake, staring out into it. He turned his head to find her asleep. "She must've had it rough..." he couldnt imagine the pain she had to go through. He gently brushed the hair out of her head. He smiled, she looked so peaceful asleep. He looked back at the lake and sighed.

"You should have stayed asleep... you shouldnt have woken up... why did you have to wake up.." he placed his finger in the lake and cupped his hand to bring out water. He gently let the water flow out.

"If I were in your position now.. I would've stayed asleep, and never woken up.."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

okayyyy  i am done!!!

again sorry for the late update...

sooo here it is...

i hope you enjoyed..

^^