Ch. 22

Black Cat

updatiiing!!! 

------------------------------------------------------------------

Niel walked down the hall but stopped when he saw two familiar figures running towards him, "There you guys are! What took you so long," he exclaimed.

Ricy panted as he stopped, "Sorry... some things were in the way.."

"Where's Chunji," Cap asked as he caught up with Ricky.

"He is in the room with Misun... I'll just go get her then.." his voice trailed off when he saw her approaching, "Misun? Why are  you here, I thought I asked you to watch Chunji."

She pouted, "But I wanted to come with you... besides, he is fine. He's still inside.." 

"You guys go ahead, we'll take it from here," Cap said as he started to walk towards the room waving at the couple.

Niel inhaled as he watched Cap walking away. For some reason he didnt want Cap to watch after Chunji, he wanted to stop him. He would've done so but Misun grabbed his arm whining, "Can we go.. I dont want to miss anything.."

Niel sighed, honestly, he doesnt even know if this is going to work, or if he is ever going to like her. He's starting to get annoyed every second, "Okay.. uhh where're the others.."

"Oh.. they are still having lunch.. so they didnt come, just go. We'll handle it," Ricky spoke as he walked off after Cap.

Niel nodded as he started to walk away also. He smiled, "At least some of us are having fun," he mumbled as he tried to imagine Changjo and L.joe on a picnic.

Misun looked up at him and smiled. He swung her arm around his smirking to herself, Niel was hers, and nothing was going to get in the way.

----

Chunji held onto his wrist as he continued to cry. The pain wouldnt go away, and the black blood still dripped from his wrist. As the blood dripped onto the floor, it started to sizzle, creating a bit of burning smell, that was a bit toxic feeling. Cap and ricky came bursting through the door as they heard the cries of a certain kitty.

"Oh my god.. Chunji what happened, your bleeding?!?!" Ricky freaked as he ran to Chunji, "Black.. why is it black? Why is his blood black.. why is he bleeding.. why is the blood sizzling.. oh my god is it acid?!?! It won't stop.. Chunji what happened, who did this? Hyung do something!!" 

Cap was shocked, the black blood was coming from Chunji's wrist and it looked as if it was poisonous, "Okay.. Ricky.. donr touch his hand.. or the black.. liquid.. I'll go get a rag or something.."

"Shh.. its okay Chunji... you'll be fine.." he took Chunji's face in his hands and placed it on his shoulder, hugging him while his back. "It's okay Chunji... try to calm down.. Cap hyung is going to find some things to help okay..."

Chunji continue to wail as his breathing was very uneven. He gripped his wrist tighter to stop the pain, but it wouldnt work, it felt like something was piercing through his skin, trying to go in his veins while at the same time something was trying to get out, something that burned his insides. 

Ricky rocked him back and forth, trying to soothe him, "Hyung!!! hurry up!!!!! Please.." 

Cap came back rushing. He brought rags that were wet, alcohol, those white wrapping bandages, and other useless looking things. "Okay.. Chunji.. your wrist.."

"Hyung.. b-be careful.." Ricky warned, biting his lips. He didnt want Cap to get hurt.

He carefully grabbed Chunji's arm, the blood was oozing out. Chunji hiccuped as he trembled, hesitating of anyone touching it. Cap looked at the kitty, "it's okay.. I am trying to make it stop.." he placed the wet rag on top of Chunji's wrist, trying to make it stop. He tried pressing on it but that only made Chunji cringe, crying harder.

"No no no.. shhhh.. did that hurt.. he wont do it again.. its okay, we will make it stop... hyung make it stop!! Do something!" Ricky begged, he couldnt stand to see Chunji in so much pain.

"I'm trying!!! Nothing is working... and if I try to press it down, it hurt him... damn, what do I do?!!?"

----------------------------------------------------------------------

L.joe sighed as he took a glance at the other, "Changjo.. what's wrong now.... I mean.. I know this hasnt been like how you planned it out to be. But, there will be other chances.. I promise.."

"I dont think so... this person is just so dense.. he can't get any of my signals.." Changjo looked down, fiddling with the blanket.

L.joe let a smile tug on his lips, "Yea.. I am pretty sure he is.. way too dense," he mumbled the last part.

Changjo let out a small smile, "Yea.." as he was playing with the blanket, he took notice of something near him. He grabbed it. It was small, really small, about the size of half of his pinky. It was a small vile, with small amount of light purple liquid, maybe two drops.

"Make it stop.."

Changjo froze, did he just hear a voice?

"Go.. and make it stop!"

He looked around and no one was there. Where was the voice coming from?

"Go now!!!"

He flinched as the voice got louder. "Were you listening.." L.joe questioned as he looked at the other who looked disturbed.

"Huh.. oh sorry.. um hey.. lets go.. back to the others.." Changjo got up and started to walk away.

"Okay....? But what about the stuff.." L.joe got up looking all confused.

"Forget about it.. run.." Changjo shouted as he started to run, "stop.. stop what?"

------------------------------------------------------------

"It wont stop!!!! Why wont it stop!?!?!" Cap shouted, he was getting worried, and trying to stop it was hard when they cant touch the black blood. By this point, the black blood started to sizzle on the cut on Chunji's hand, where it was coming out from, making Chunji cry harder.

"Oh god.. Chunji shhh.. please dont cry.. I know it hurts.. but we are doing everything we can.. hyung did you try the alcohol..?" Ricky asked desperately.

"Yes.. I dont know what to do... it won't stop!!" 

The black blood waas spread all over the floor, and was still spreading. It kept sizzling, the smell of toxic traveled through the air. "Chunji please dont cry.. damn.. it must be hurting so bad.. Niel come back!! We need help... argh.. where's Changjo and L.joe... hyung.. we need help.. we really.. need help.."

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Niel sighed as they were walking down the streets, and head to the movies. His arm was around her as she snuggled into him. He couldnt help but think about Chunji, for some reason, it felt like something is going on. "Oppa.. are you okay.." she asked cutely, as she looked up at him.

Niel smiled looking down at her, "Yea.. I am fine.." he pecked her lips. He looked back ahead and noticed a kid, who looked lost and in a hurry. 

"Oppa look.. there is a little kid.."

"I know.." he walked towards him and bent down, "Hi.. are you okay? Are you lost?" Niel asked.

The boy looked up at him, worried, "I am looking for someone.. I am trying to get it back!!"

"What is going on.. who are you looking for.. get what back?" Niel looked at the boy confused.

"I have to get it back!!" the boy froze as he looked up at Niel again, he grabbed his arm, "you.."

"Niel oppa.. lets go.. this kid is weird.." Misun said backing away.

"You.. know... you have... please.. find it.. throw it away!!! Get it back and throw it away.. please.." the boy pleaded.

Niel was a bit taken back, "What are you talking... get what back.." he looked at the boy, and couldnt help but think he knows him somehow, and he looks familiar. "Do.. I know you.."

"Please.. get it back from him.. get the black mirror and throw it away.. please.. you have to!!"

"Oppa.. lets go.. this kid is crazy.." she tried tugging at his arm.

Niel looked at him in the eyes, he looks really familiar. "Who are you?"

"Go back.. he is in trouble.. he needs help.. go back.."

Niel stood up and looked at Misun, "I'm sorry but I have to go.. the others need me.." he tried to walk away but she held onto his arm.

"What.. wait.. what are you talking about.. the movie.."

"I'm sorry.. I will make it up to you I promise.. but I have to go.. Chunji needs me.."

She gritted her teeth as she glared at him, "Why.. how do you know.. you cant leave me.. just because this kid.." she looked at the spot where the kid stood but he dissappeared. "Where did he.."

"Misun I'm sorry.. but I have to go.."

"No you cant.. we were suppose to go see a movie.. you dont even know if they are in trouble.. we are on a date.."

"I know but-"

"I am your girlfriend!" she shouted.

Niel stood there and looked at her. "I know.." he brought his arm away, "i'm sorry.." and started to run.

She looked at him, tears forming in her eyes, as she started to scream, "Chunji.. you will regret this!!"

------------------------------------------------------------

"Hyung get more rags.. quickly," Ricky said and as Cap stood up the door brust open and Changjo and L.joe walked in.

"What the hell.." L.joe said as their eyes were wide.

"Chunji.. oh my god.. what happened.." Changjo ran to them, "and what is that smell.."

"Dont touch the blood.. its dangerous.." Cap warned as he went to go get more rags.

"Blood.. thats blood.. its black..what happened.. how did this happen," L.joe questioned as he went to go help Cap.

"Shhh.. Chunji its okay.. it hurst I know... I dont know..we came and found him like this," Ricky explained.

Cap came back with more rags, "And we cant make the blood stop.. I've tried but it wont stop.. the blood just comes more.."

L.joe came with a bucket of water, "How do we make it stop.."

"I dont know.." Ricky said.

Changjo sat there, remembering something, "Make.. it... stop... make it stop... make it stop! Oh my god.."

"What happened.." Ricky questioned.

Changjo took out the small vile and took Chunji's hand, "Its okay Chunji it wont hurt.. I think.." he took the beanie hat of of him, it looked uncomfortable. He opened the vile and dropped the light purple liquid on the wound and within seconds it stopped.

Everyone looked amazed. "Where the hell were you for the past half an hour," Ricky yelled Chunji's hair who has now stopped crying and is now trying to breathe.

"What was that.. how.. where.." Cap didnt even know where to begin.

"Long story..." Changjo said as he looked around the room, "hey.. werent those beads what Chunji was making..." he picked up the string.

"Yea.. I guess it broke.." Ricky said as Cap was wrapping Chunji's wrist.

Changjo looked at the string and gripped it, "No.. it didnt break.." he mumbled, "you guys go ahead and start cleaning.. I'll stay with Chunji..." he said.

They nodded as they stood up.Ricky stretched, "Alright.. but.." his voice trailed off as the black blodds started to move. Everyone eyes widened as it traveled through the floor and into this black object. Just like that, the blood was gone. Ricky picked up the object, "What is this.... it looks like a mirror.. but.. black..."

"I dont know.. but at least the blood is gone," L.joe said as he picked up some stuff.

Ricky placed it down and started to pick some things too, "We'll figure it out later.." 

Changjo watched as they walked out and turned to Chunji who was sniffing, his ear twitching up. "It didnt break did it.. she ripped it didnt she?" 

He watched as Chunji looked down at the beads. He picked one up, the bracelet he made was gone. He looked at his wrist,which was bandaged up. His lips quivered as he was about to cry again. 

"No dont cry.." Changjo pulled him in a hug, "I know... I dont like her either.. really.. her perfume.. its all over the place.. it even is one the bracelet... so its obvious it was her.."

Chunji sniffed, "N-Niel.." he really missed Niel.

"Yea.. I know.. I want him here too.. I want her gone as well.."

The door slammed open just then and Niel arrived. His eyes widened, "What the.. oh god.. Chunji are you hurt.." he ran towards him and Chunji was moving towards him.

"Niel.." 

"What happened.." Niel asked as he observed Chunji's wrist sitting next to him. "I'm sorry.. I shouldn't have left.." he hugged Chunji and Chunji hugged back, climbing on top of his lap.

The others came back and was surprised to see Niel. "How was your date.." L.joe asked quite bitterly, looking at Changjo.

"We didnt go.. but who cares.. tell me what happened.."

 

Niel sat there rubbing Chunji's back, "That.. oh my god.. so his blood is like black acid.."

"Pretty much.." L.joe said.

"Something is going on.. how did he bleed in the first place.." Ricky wondered. "And Changjo just found the vile there.. someone must have put it there this cant be a coincidence.."

"Wait you said.. a black mirror.." Niel interupted.

"Yea.. I put it.. its not there.." Ricky pointed to the table, "where did it... what the.."

"I saw a kid... he said he was looking for someone.. trying to get it back.." Niel explained.

Changjo and L.joe looked at each other, "A kid.. like this big.." L.joe described him.

"Yea thats it.. how did you.." Niel looked at them.

Changjo spoke, "We met him on the day we went to kareoke.. he said the same thing.."

"Really.. so we met the same.. kid.. but he also said.. to get the black mirror from him and throw it away.." Niel said.

"Really.. he didnt tell us that... who is he..." Changjo shifted in his seat.

"Wait the black mirror.. what if that was it.. it has to be.. but now its gone.." Ricky looked around the table. None of this made sense, it wasall confusing.

"Hey.. what if.. the person that the kid is looking for is.. Chunji.." Cap suggested.

Everyone looked at Chunji who was on Niel's lap, "It cant be.. Chunji..." Niel shook his head. "Lets talk about this later..its getting late.."

"Boy.. time flies by fast.. alright.. we'll be going.." Ricky stood up. "Chunji needs his rest.. he has been crying alot.." Niel nodded his head as he waved them off.

"Good night.."

 

They were sitting on the bed, Chunji still in Niel's lap, "Niel..."

"Hey.. I'm sorry.. I never should have left," he carressed his cheek, looking at him in the eyes. "Chunji I am sorry.. really.. with all the pain and all.. leaving you alone.. I am sorry.."

"Sorry.." Chunji repeated cocking his head.

Niel sighed, "I wish you could understand.." he bit his lips, knowing this was wrong but at the moment he didnt care. He took Chunji's face in his hands and touched his forehead with his, "I know you wont understand.. but.." he sighed again.

"Niel.. oppa.. hyung.." Chunji looked at him, not understanding, "sorry.."

"I really dont know what I am doing with her.. honestly.. I dont even like her much.. Chunji.. I love you.." his heart beat increased as he confessed to his kitty who didnt even know what he was saying.

"Love you.." Chunji repeated.

Nile smiled, "I love you..."

"Love you.." Chunji repeated.

Niel laughed, his hands still on his cheek and his forehead still on his, "Yea.. love you too.." and with that he closed in the gap between him and touched lips with him. For the first time, Niel didnt feel any guilt, just loving the fact that Chunji's lips felt really good, and forgetting the things around him, just that right now was perfect.

But tomorrow, is a different story.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

kk.. i am done....

again sorry if there are mistakes...

sooo i hope you like this.....

i just watched the whole harry potter series.. lol just had to say that..

kkk.... so enjoy

^^