Ch. 14

Black Cat

okayy sorry for the laaaaaaaaate update.. i really have no excuse.. again sorry..

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"FInally, classes are done.." he was holding Chunji's hand and walking back to his dorm.

"Good morning oppa," Chunji was eating another candy cane.

Niel sighed, "Okay.. dont call me that.. Chunji just call me.. Niel okay.. I dont want people thinking wierd."

"Hyung!!!!"

He groaned as he turned around to find the cheeky little brat, "What?"

Ricky smiled, "I just wanted to see Chunji kitty.. so have you decided Niel hyung.."

"Decided what," he gave a confused look at him. Half the time Niel had no clue what the heck this kid was saying as he just rambled on forever. Niel would just simply daze of into space and nod every once in a while.

"Come on hyung!!! About dating her!!!" Ricky's face beamed.

He sighed, "Where are the others.."

"Oh.. we are having a snack at the cafe.. I was suppose to get you guys..." Ricky smiled.

"Hmmm.. kay.. lets go then," he started to walk and just ignore the kid's question. Right now he was slighty irratated, more likely really irritated, why because the incident in the classroom still lingered on in his head. He still is trying to convince himself that it wasnt on the lips, Chunji didnt kiss that guy on the lips, why would he right? 

Chunji looked at them both, still on his candy cane. He looked at Niel's troubled face, "Niel hyung..."

Niel froze and looked at him, "What.."

Ricky's eyes widened in glee, "Finally I taught him a word!!!"

"Ricky stop it.. we dont even know if he is older than us or not.." he glared at the shorter.

"Yea but its better than oppa right..." Ricky smirked knowing he has won this.

"Shut up.. lets just go..."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You are really cute you know that," a girl giggled.

"Yea you should come with us to a party.. it'll be super fun," another smirked.

He gulped as he started to sweat abit. He had no clue what to do, he was never in this situation before, "Uh... excuse me ladies.. I have to go and order my drink.." he nervously laughed as he quickly dashed to the counter. Once he got there he glared at the other, "Shut up.. dont say anything.."

L.joe chuckled, "Oh my poor little dongsaeng... its okay.. you will get use to it.. beside.. for once its you they are after.." he smirked.

Changjo blushed a crimson red, "And what is that suppose to mean... there is no way I am going to stand there and act like man with all these girls over me trying to get into my pants like you L.joe.." he huffed as he was really bright red now, "hyung.." he added. Just as much as he was yelling, at the other he couldnt really disrespect him much.

L.joe laughed, "Damn lighten up.. no wonder girls dont go after you.. and the fact you are still a .." he chuckled as he leaned against the counter.

Changjo just became a tomato as he glared hard at his hyung, "HYUNG!!! How could you say that!!!"

"Hmm is this your friend here... not bad.. hey there y," the girls came to them and she gave him her flirtateous smile.

L.joe gave his killer smile, "Well you arent that bad yourself.." the girls giggled.

"There's this party at a friends place.. maybe we can go have some fun," she smirked as she leaned  in to his ear breathing into it.

Changjo glared at him as jealousy filled his inside and rolled his eyes muttering some curse words. L.joe noticed and pushed her back, "Sorry ladies but my cute little partner here get jealous very easily..." he grinned.

Changjo looked at him confused, "What.."

L.joe scoffed as he also saw the confused look in the girls faces. He wrapped his arm around Changjo's waist making him really confused now. L.joe smirked, "Sorry.. but we are taken.."

The girls blushed even Changjo who was even more red, "A-ah.. well then.. we will just go.." the girl stuttered and turn to leave.

Changjo was frozen stiff. He couldnt believe L.joe just did that. L.joe laughed seeing the look on his face, "Dude calm down... its okay.."

"It okay!?!!? Hyung I cant believe you just did that!?!?! Why... th-that was.. they think.." his heart beat raced as he couldnt contain his inner squealing inside.

"Well you seem pretty upset.. I didnt mean to take the girls away from you.. I can see how annoying it is if I am the one hogging the ladies," he laughed, "oh and sorry for making us as a item.. thats the first thing that came up to my head..."

Changjo's face toned down to a light pink blush, "Its okay.." in fact he was happy that the fact of them being together came across L.joe's mind.

"Ahem.. anything you two would like to order," the guy in the counter stood there impatiently.

"Oh right.. lets see we'll have a.." L.joe ordered for all of them.

As they got to the table Niel and Chunji just got there. "Here's your drinks..." Changjo handed it to them.

"So.. what was that all about," Cap asked taking a sip from his drink.

L.joe laughed as Changjo turned red, "Just some girls.."

Niel noticed the look on Changjo's face and smirked, "Why somthing good happened..." 

Changjo gave a glare to Niel warning him to shut up but L.joe was a different case. "Yea.. there were these that were after Changjo and you should've seen his face.. it was hilarious," L.joe laughed as Changjo punched him.

Niel's face contorted into confusion, "Okay.." he didnt understand how Changjo's blushing face would relate to that, in fact Changjo should look annoyed.

"Then he came running to the counter and the girls came and started to flirt with me," L.joe continued. Niel just got more confused but waited to hear the rest as he noticed Changjo's face getting redder and redder. "And Changjo looked pissed that I took the girls away from him," Niel just rolled his eyes. L.joe cotinued, "Then I acted as Changjo and I were dating-"

Niel just spitted out the drink he was drinking and started coughing, "What?!?!? You did what.." he stopped Chunji from doing the same as he the kitty was about to copy him.

L.joe laughed harder, "Yea.. and you should've seen the girl's faces.. it was soo worth it.."

Niel smirked and looked at Changjo who was just simply drinking his drink and pretending he heard nothing but his flushed face is kind of hard to ignore, "Is that so.. Changjo I'm sure that was something for you huh.." he chuckled as the other glared at him.

"What do you mean worth it.." Ricky asked.

"Normally I wouldnt do that at all but seeing the girl's face.... priceless... besides.. everyone knows that I will never date a guy.." he scoffed, "especially not Changjo.. thats just to weird dude.. ugh and gross... right Changjo?"

Niel just facepalmed himself and Chunji did the same. Great, he just had to ruin it. Changjo bit his lips as he gripped his drink, he was forcing his tears not to come out. But he couldnt so he quickly got up and dumped the drink on L.joe's head, "I hate you!!!!" and he stormed out the cafe. All eyes were on them.

"What the.. what is his problem!?!? Did you just see that!?!? He just dumped the drink on me," L.joe grabbed napkins to wipe it off.

Cap sighed, "Go after him.. you probably said something to offend him.. plus you dont want to be locked out of your room do you?"

L.joe just grumbled as he stood up and started to look for the other. "Well.. that was entertaining.." Niel smiled.

"So.. how is the girl.. you decided yet," Cap asked.

Niel frowned, "Uh.. no.. but thanks for bringing that up.." he took a huge gulp of his drink.

"Hyung.. you should just try.. right," Ricky encouraged him.

He sighed, only if he could but he already likes someone, someone who may never return his feelings. "I dont know.." maybe he should try.

"Hyung." Chunji said drinking his drink.

"Ooh.. I taught him that.." Ricky pointed out.

"You know.. we have to go.. I am taking Chunji to tutoring.. to help him learn.." Niel said standing up grabbing Chunji, "see ya.."

Cap watched them go then turned back to Ricky, "Is it just me... or is there something going on between those four.."

Ricky shrugged, "I dont know.. but we'll find out..."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Daniel.. its nice that you came.." the teacher smiled.

Niel smiled back and brought Chunji to his desk, "Yea.. so what are we going to teach him first.."

"I was thinking the basic... should we do numbers or letters..." he suggested.

"Letters.." Niel replied.

"Okay... lets start.."

------------------------------------------------------

L.joe found the other under a tree crying, "Changjo.."

He gasped and wiped his tears, "Go away.. I dont want to see you.."

He sighed as he sat next to him, "Dont cry...  I'm sorry okay.. what did I do.."

"Hyung.. you are really stupid.. even the biggest hints.. you are really stupid.." he hiccuped as he hid his face in his knees.

L.joe sighed, "Okay I am stupid.. but I really have no idea what you are talking about.. honestly.."

Changjo sighed as he sniffed and sat up striaght, "Hyung.. I.." he sighed, he couldnt do it. He cant tell L.joe how he feels, the other will just be disgusted by him. "You just say some really cruel words.."

L.joe raised his eyebrow, "But I do that to everyone.. and you seemed fine with it before..."

"I know but.. the relationship thing is a bit too touchy for me." he bit his lips staring at the ground.

L.joe nodded his head, "Oh.. sorry dude.. if you had just told me.. I would've stopped.."

"I know.." his voice was barely a whisper.

L.joe smiled, "Dont worry.. you'll find someone.. I promise.. come on.. I'll buy you ice cream.."

Changjo laughed, "Okay.. and I hope I do find someone.. I want cookies and cream.."

"Okay okay.. lets go.."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"A....B...C..." Chunji repeated.

Niel sighed, "Yup.. thats correct...." it took them forever to make Chunji say those letters.

"Here.. take these home... pracice it with him.." the teacher said.

Niel nodded, "Okay sir.. we will...."

They walked out the classroom and as they walked they saw girls that sat behind NIel. "Oh Niel oppa.....  Chunji oppa hi!!!"

Niel smiled, "Hi.. uh.. hey can I ask you something.."

They smiled, "Go ahead.."

Niel cleared his throat, "Uh.. when I was gone.. I heard that Chunji.. uh.." he really didnt want to say it.

"Oh.. you mean when Chunji kissed that guy's cheek.."

Niel couldnt believe how much of a relief he felt when he heard that, "So it wasnt on the lips... phew.." he mumbled. "Um.. never mind.. but see you later.."

"Bye..." they waved off.

Chunji looked at them, "Niel..."

"Hmmm whats wrong..." he looked at Chunji but the kitty just tilted his head. Niel laughed, "Come on.."

As they got into the dorm Niel took out his phone as there was a text message. He knew who it was from, but the thing was, he didnt know what to reply to her. Should he, or not? He could give it a try, and see how it goes. He sighed, he had to make up his mind. And he did.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

He climbed in though the window, "I brought you more food..." he slid more fruits and bread across the metal bars.

She smiled, "Thank you..."

He sat there, all quiet, wondering what to say, "Um.."

"How old are you," she asked.

"Huh.. oh.. um six.." he stutteres and blushed.

"Six.. thats pretty young... arent your parents worried..." she ripped a piece of bread.

The kid scowled, "No.. they are not... and I dont care.."

She smiled, "Are you having a fight.."

"... They dont care about me... they dont like me.."

"I'm sure that's not true..."

"No it is.. I'm not their real son... so they dont care.."

She looked at him worried, "I'm sure they do.. dont say that..."

"Will you tell me..." he asked softly, "why you are here.."

She sighed. She knew this had to stop, before something happens, she knew this boy had to stop coming, "Have you heard... about the legendary black cat.."

He looked up at her, "Yes.. I have.. I have..."

She looked at his cat parts, they were orange, "And have you heard of the story.. where the woman let the greatest monster loose.. where she let the sinister happen.."

The boy nodded his head, "Yes.. they said that the lady let the greatest devil out.. and that the devil is out there hiding... and she wont tell where she let him go.." he said. He then soon realized where she was going with this and he got scared. His eyes widened  and he stiffened, he turned pale as he shook in fear, "You.. it was...you?"

"I let the black cat escape.. yes.. I sent him free.."

He stood up and backed away, "Why.. why would you..."

"He was my son..."

The boy froze.

"Yes.. I beared the so called cursed child.. a child that was to bring destruction to our world..a child that beared the devil's curse.. his mark.. he was my son.. and I sent him free..."

"Why.." his breathe was uneven.

"He was just a newborn child.. they were going to kill my first child.. I couldnt let that happen.. its fake.. everything is fake.. there is no angels or devils.. they are fake... my son is not evil... he is a sweet child..." she couldnt hold back tears.

The boy was too scared, he didnt want to hear this, it was too much. "You.. let him escape... you..." he ran out the window, he didnt want to believe this. The woman he trusted, let the greatest cat's fear out.

She sat there, staring at the window, it had to happen. She had to do it, the boy cant come back here. It was too dangerous, it was the right decision. "I'm sorry.."

---------------------------------------------------

okayyyy i am done...

again sorry for not updating..

hope you enjoyed..

^^