Ch. 39

Black Cat

i am updatiiining yaaaayyyy i am sooo sorry it had been over a month!!! school just satrted and i had to like finish tons of homewrok and stuff!!!! but... I REACHED ABOVE 100 SUBCRIBERS!! SOO HAPPY THE ONLY STORY THAT HAS UP TO 100!! I AM SO HAPPY THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH!! I have to owe you a chapter!! again sorry for the long wait!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As Changjo spoke to Niel, he turned to look at Chunji who was scribbling on his face. He started to panic, he was terrified. As they hung up, he tried to calm himself and think of a plan. "Okay... now.. I have to text the others.. quickly... okay.. then.. then.. arugh i dont know!!" he scremed pulling on his hair that texted them all with the caps on saying it was urgent and to meet them as the cafe. "Okay... now Chunji we need to..." he looked down at the kitty who was suddenly drawing on the latter's pants. "Yahhhh those are new what are you doing?!?" He shrieked as he tried to pull away but Chunji wouldnt let go. "Chunji.. not now please.. we need to go!!"

He ran and grabbed a hat from the closet and placed it on the other. Furrowing his eyebrows Chunji shook his head trying to take the hat off, "No.. Niel! Niel.."

"I'm sorry but you have to wear it... and Niel will come later okay.." he took Chunji's hand away, and picked him up, "here grab some coloring things to draw on stuff we need to go!" he opened the door and dashed away after closing the door shut. 

 

When reaching the cafe, he was glad to see everyone there looking worried. "Jagi whats wrong," L.joe asked standing up and walking towards the other.

"We have..." he stopped and looked at the shorter his face red, "dont call me that! Anyway.. we have a problem.. a huge problem!"

"Why is Chunji colored on," Ricky questioned looking at the kitty's body but smiled, it was kind of cute, in a creepy way.

"Thats not the problem!! Shut up and listen!" Changjo shouted and they instantly listened. He told them what happened and they couldnt believe what they were hearing. 

"What?!" Ricky stood up furious. "Those bastards! And Misun!! Wait till I get my hands on her," he growled as Cap grabbed his wrist and pulled him down trying to make him quieter.

"Damn it! This isnt good.. what do we do?" L.joe asked.

"I dont know.. there are a few men.. should we tell G.D. and them.. they know right..." Changjo suggested looking at the others.

Cap shook his head, "Dont.. we cant get anyone else involved.. who what they could do."

"But we need help! We cant do this ourselves," Changjo cried out, he was panicing and was constantly thinking about Niel.

"How about Mr. Kang! He knows!!" Ricky shouted and everyone looked at him. That wasnt a bad idea.

"Okay.. I'll call him," Cap took out his phone and they looked at him all weirdly.

"You have his number.. thats weird dude," L.joe raised an eyebrow but he just rolled his eyes and stood up as he was talking.

"This isnt good.. kind of scary.." Ricky mumbled, looking out the window.

"Um... what is he doing.." L.joe asked and they both turned around and saw Chunji starting to color the shorter's face making some swirlies and circles. Ricky snickered.

"Just let him.. its better than nothing," Changjo sighed.

"What?! You try being his draw book.. this stuff will create pimples on my gorgeous face," L.joe scoffed.

Changjo just stared at him blankly, "You are so.. just let him! You were texting while.. doing it yesterday.." he whispered glaring at him.

The latter sighed and jumped as Chunji climbed on his lap and started to doodle on his neck and down, "A B C D E F G.." Chunji sang.

L.joe groaned while sighing, "Oh god.. this isnt good.."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Niel stood there red faced and serious, glaring at the man who smirked. "You are sick! You wont get away with this, you wont find them!" he scowled just having the urge to throw something at his face.

The man chuckled and only shook his head, "Daniel.. you dont understand. Just a mere kid like you, how can you? Dont underestimate us."

Niel scoffed and his heels, "Whatever.. I need to go," as soon as he opened the door, two men was in his way. "Move!" He shouted but they only grabbed his shoulders holding him back. "yahhh what are you doing!!! Get off of me.. let go!" he struggled in the man's grip kicking and shouting a whole stream of profanities.

"Well arent you a dirty mouth.. dont let him," the man ordered.

"You cant do this. You psycho freak!" Niel growled he couldnt get away from this guy's grip.

"What are you doing to one of my nephew's friend!" Changjo's uncle came through the door eyes wide. Niel thanked him menatlly as he just saved him and came at the right time might he add. "Let that young man go. What right do you have to touch one of my students.. I will not hesitate to sue you for hurting one of my kids," he threatened causing the other man to look at him.

Clutching his jaw, he couldnt risk the threat and sighed, "Let the kid go!" Niel was set free and as soon as he was let go he dashed through the door.

"Sir... it didnt work out," one guy came back running, "we were too late.."

"Damn it!" the man hissed and didnt know what to tell the man who was glaring at him.

Niel ran through the hallways and looked behind to see if he was being followed. He took out his phone and wondered if he should call the others. He was just glad that they made it out on time. But the thought of risking of calling them got him scared. His eyes widened when he thought of some people to help. Dialing his phone he called the only person that can help him at this point.

"Hello?"

"Hyung!" Niel shouted, "I need your help! Are the others with you?"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Changjo was pacing back and forth not knowing what to do while Ricky was on watch and looked out the windows. Cap was talking to the teacher and L.joe sat there, being drawn on, forced to be Chunji's work of art. "Woah.. you look ugly hyung.." Ricky looked digusted as he stiffled a laughter.

He glared at him, "Shut it you brat! Dont make me come over there.." he barked and cried mentally that his shirt was now ruined. He stiffened when he felt Chunji's hands on his crotch area. "Ah.. w-wait! Chunji no not there.. you ca-" 

"No!" Chunji moved L.joe's hands away and tried to open the zipper so he can color more.

"Chunji wa-"

"No!"

"Chu-"

"NO!"

He jumped when hearing the kitty scream. This was his first time being yelled at by him or even seeing him yelling. He stared wide eyed at the kitty somehow feeling scared to talk again. He was glad no one was at the cafe, but he was going to have his colored if he didnt do anything. "Where did you learn to talk like that," he wondered as he turned around to Changjo, "Jagiii.. do something!!" L.joe called out to the flustered Changjo.

"Yah I said not to call me that. Just let him do whatever hyung! We need to keep him distracted while we think of something!" he scolded feeling very hot headed right now, everything was pressuring him.

L.joe's eyes twitched, "What?! Do you want to get ed by a green because I can tell you this. If Chunji continues, you will be ing green oozing out some green mixed with purple!" they all stared at him wide eyed while Changjo was deep red.

He couldnt believe L.joe would say something like that, "HYUNG!!" Changjo was trembling highly emabarrassed. He just wanted to hide and he could feel himself starting to cry. "How could you.." he sniffed as he dashed to the bathroom.

"!!" L.joe cursed, Chunji just looked at them confused.

"Um.. he said he'll be on his way.. uh.." Cap stood there awkwardly, not knowing what to do.

"Can you hold him?" L.joe asked and the older nodded taking Chunji on his lap while the younger ran.

"Wow.. they are so stupid," Ricky sighed and Cap couldnt help but agree.

"Cap hyung!!" Chunji smiled and started to draw on his shirt.

"Yahh no no no no no! I am not your coloring book.. man, you drew on yourself everywhere," Cap eyed the kitty as he took the dangerous coloring utensils. "Ricky hold this.."

"Sure... aww Chunji is still so cute!!" he pet the other's ears as he purred slightly laying his head on the Cap's shoulder and looking at Ricky. Ricky smiled and looked up at Cap who the Kitty's back. He bit his lips, feeling his heart beat quicken. Thinking about this situation and Niel and Chunji's relationship, it got him scared that something might happen between him and Cap and he wont have the chance to confess. As much as he is stubborn, he would like to tell his crush that he likes him. "Hyung.."

Cap looked over at the younger, "What's wrong?"

"I.. hyung.." his started to sweat as this was his chance to say it, "I lo.." his voice faltered as his phone rang. Picking it up he answered, "hello?" Cap looked at him confused. "Ehhh?!? Hyung!"

 

"Changjo! Changjo!" L.joe called out as he ran in the bathroom. He can hear sniffles in a stall. He walked towards it and knocked on the door, "Changjo.. open up!"

"G-go away.." his voice cracked and it made L.joe feel horrible. His heart broke at the sound of that.

"Changjo... i'm sorry please open the door. I didnt mean to say that.." L.joe apologized.

Changjo didnt answer as he was wiping his tears. He felt humilated when L.joe spoke those words, usally he wouldnt cry and would just hit and ignore the other, but he was in a situation where his emotions werent stable. The thing with Niel and Chunji, and L.joe being like that was too much. He couldnt answer.

"Changjo please open the door... I'm sorry.. please.." he begged wanting the younger to open it.

Relunctanly, the younger slowly opened the door and L.joe immediately came in hugging him. He sniffed as he could smell the other's scent.

"Changjo... I'm sorry okay.. I'm really sorry.. I didnt mean to say that.." L.joe whispered in the other's ear.

"That was embarrassing L.joe hyung.. wh-why would you say that.." Changjo's breathe was erractic as he was embraced harder.

"I'm sorry.. I was an idiot.. that was uncalled for.. You forgive me?" L.joe asked but only got silence from the other. "I will buy you ice cream?"

"I forgive you.." Changjo said making L.joe chuckle.

"Okay.. come on lets go.. we have things to take care of.." L.joe took the other's hand walking.

"Hyung?"

"Yea.."

"You look ugly.." Changjo said as L.joe froze.

"Hey! You werent the one being colored on so give me a break!" 

As they walked out they were surprised to see Top, Taeyang, and Daesung there. "Hyung? What are you guys doing here?" Changjo asked.

"G.D. got a call from Niel and he told us what happened. We are here to help," Taeyang said.

"Awesome! We could use more people. Where is the others.." L.joe asked.

"They should be with Niel.. they were looking for him and your face.." Top raised an eyebrow.

"Dont ask..." L.joe shook his head.

"Aww.. he feel asleep.. so cute," Daesung pet Chunji's ears.

"They said they got a place where we can hide Chunji.." Ricky said.

"Yea.. but its far!" Taeyang sat down looking out the window.

"We could wait for Mr Kang and he can drive us," Ricky suggested.

"But that might be too long.. who knows when they can come in.. we already spent enough time here as it is.." Changjo said.

"He's right.. we should head out now," Cap stood up, carrying the kitty gently. "We could start to go and get on the bus.." 

"That sounds good.. lets go.." Daesung started to walk out.

"Shou I text Niel.. what if they have his phone.." Changjo pointed out.

"He'll call us... when he can so dont worry," Top answered and they nodded.

"So where are we going," L.joe asked.

"You'll see.."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Niel stopped catching his breathe. He cursed this school for being so long. "Damn it!"

"Niel!!!" 

He heard a shout and turned around to find Seungri and G.D running towards him, "Wah.. why are you guys here? You were suppose to be with the others.."

"Dont worry.. the other three are with them.. we are here to help you out," G.D. replied panting.

"I wanted to be with the others but hyung dragged me with him," Seungri glared but got hit on the head by him, "Ow.."

"No time.. we need to head to the cafe.." G.D. spoke and Niel nodded. Once again, they started to run again. 

Once reaching outside they froze. In the horizon, there were a couple of guys with white lab coats. "Oh my god.. what do we do," Seungri panicked.

"Just slowly... walk the other way... pretend to be normal.." Niel said as they slowly started to turn around but the men spotted them and they started to run for their lives. "Damn!!! How many are there!?"

"We should be asking you that!!" G.D. yelled.

"Daniel!!"

They all turned to the voice and saw Mr. Kang with his car, "in here.."

"Come on.." he shouted and they started to run towards the car.

"Why are we running towards him," Seungri asked and G.D. couldnt help but to agree.

"He knows about Chunji.."

"He does?!?! How?!"

"Long story.." they came up to the car and slipped inside. As soon as they were in he started to press on the pedal and drove away. "Thank you sir.." Niel panted hard.

"Its fine.. I just hope everything goes alright.. how are you boys..?" he asked looking at his rear view mirror.

"Tired.." Seungri answered.

Niel took out his phone and started to call Changjo, "Hey where are you guys? What.. really.. okay yea.. yea.. alright we will meet you there.." he hung up, "they are heading to the bus stop near the cafe.. can you drive there.." Mr. Kang nodded.

Niel sat back and looked out the window. he was scared, really scared. What if something happened with Chunji? He just wanted his kitty to be alright. He just wanted to go home, and pretend this never happened.

"Its going to be okay," G.D. said rubbing his arm.

"I hope so," Niel looked at the view passing by, "I really hope so.."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

heeeyyyyyy there you have it.. sorry if this is a y update!!!

but i tried... again i am sorry it took so long!!!! i will try to update again next weekend!!!

i really hoped you enjoyed and i am really happy i reached above 100 subs!! I love you guys so much!!!

Please comment and I will see you guys next time!

bye!

^_^