Ch. 8

Black Cat

updatiiiiing~~~

--------------------------------------------------------------

Niel eyes widened as his face flushed deeply, his heart racing. Was his kitty really kissing him, is he dreaming? Chunji had his arm wrapped around his neck, just like the girl had done, and he was indeed kissing Niel. The cat boy's lips were soft, just like Niel had predicted. His kitty pulled back looking at Niel, who was stunned and was blushing like crazy. 

Chunji tilted his head, he was confused. He did expect Niel to have this face on, it didnt work. What did he do wrong, he copied exactly what the girl did. Was it because he didnt look like her, did he do it wrong? "Niel...?" Chunji kitty's voice was soft, he looked into Niel's eyes worried. Seeing Niel not happy, got Chunji scared, it made him sad, "Niel.."

He stared at his kitty, he couldnt believe what happened. Chunji kissed him, CHUNJI, out of all people, er, in this case half people. At this point, Niel acted on instinct. He pulled his kitty's chin closer and locked lips with the boy again. This shocked Chunji, confused him. This wasnt suppose to happen, it didnt with the girl. 

What was Niel doing? Why was he doing this? Chunji flinched as the other moved his lips gripping around the kitty's waist. Niel wasnt technically himself right now. As he moved his lips, he bit the cat boy's bottom lips.

"Mmmnnngh..." the kitty moaned unknowingly, he had no idea what was going on, but he did start to feel weaker. He closed his eyes as his tail started moving. Hearing his kitty moan got him more excited, wanting to bring out more noises from this boys mouth which he was merely attacking at the moment. Chunji still had his arms hooked around Niel's neck which was in more favor to Niel to continue.

He the kitty's lips wanting to enter but didnt expect much. But he was surprised when Chunji brought his own tongue out, and Niel took this chance to slid in the other's mouth. He smirked knowing that Chunji was just copying his movements, and he was correct. Chunji did get confused when Niel his lips, so he brought out his own tongue.

He explored his kitty's mouth playing with his tongue which was so different to his. They werent exactly like a human, and wasnt exactly like a cats either,  abit of both actaully. His tongue was rather smaller, alot thinner, and it was rather smoother, not rough at all. He stuck his deeper in Chunji's mouth, while his hand slipped down to his tail gently carressing it. This caused Chunji to moan louder, his tail was really sensitive.

But all this stopped in an instant as Niel felt he got a text message. He abruptly pulled back, as his sences came back to him, He flushed deeply as he noticed what he had done, he looked at Chunji who was panting lightly as he his face was red also. Niel thought it was absolutely cute and adorable that Chunji was able to make that kind of face.

But he also couldnt believe himself, he kissed Chunji back, this kitty who didnt even know what he was doing. This little kitty who copies everything he sees, this kitty who.. wait what? Niel looked at Chunji, how could he kiss Niel? Chunji shouldnt know what a kiss is, or how it looks like on the lips. Chunji must've seen it some where, he must've seen it and copied it, but where? 

Niel's eyes widened, thats why they were acting so weird. Niel glared. Chunji got scared, why was Niel making that face, did he anger him? He didnt want Niel to be mad, he just wanted the other to be happy. Niel got out his phone to see that girl that had texted. He sighed, too much was going on right now. He got up as he gently got Chunji off of him and went to the bathroom.

Chunji stared after him, he didnt like the look on Niel's face. Chunji wondered, did he do a bad thing?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hyung... what are you doing?" Changjo asked as he sat down.

"Watching tv.." L.joe replied.

"Oh...." he started to watch it with him. "Hey L.joe.... do you think they are dating now, you know, Niel and the girl?"

"Dont know... Niel has always been a complicated guy, he cant figure out his feelings most of the time he is dating someone... I just hope this one goes well..." he changed the channel.

"Me too... but what about Chunji.." his voice was barely audible but L.joe heard it.

"Chunji? What about him...."

"Doesnt Niel like him?"

"What," L.joe was bewildered, when was this? "What do you mean.. I never knew about this?"

"No I mean... I just assumed..."

L.joe sighed, "You scared the out of me... how did you assume that?"

"Well.... I just could... the way he cares for Chunji and all... when he called me that time when Chunji was lost... I never heard him sooo.. scared..."

L.joe chuckled, "I could where you are coming from... but think about it.."

Changjo raised his eyebrows, "No... you think about it."

L.joe did, then he froze, "... I think you are right!"

"But I dont think he fully knows it..."

"Wow... for Niel, Chunji doesnt understand anything.... he probably wont know half the things Niel is doing."

"Yea true.."

"And that girl... poor her, she doesnt have a chance at all. Too bad she was cute." L.joe sighed.

Changjo bit his lips, "You dont... like her do you?"

L.joe laughed, "Why? Hey you know, thats a good idea, if she gets dumped I'll just take her and I would love to see the look on Daesung's face.." 

Changjo glared at L.joe and threw a pillow at his face, "Dont be such a !!!! Those are actual feelings you know,' and with that he stormed in his room slamming it shut.

"Ow.." he rubbed his nose, "what the hell is his problem?"

---------------------------------------------------------------

"Hyung.. how is this?!?!" Ricky said.

"How is what," he had no idea what the other was talking about.

Ricky pouted, "This silly!!!!" Ricky held up a collar, it had Chunji's name on it, "Isnt this soooo cute!!!!!"

Cap sighed, "I think you are going a bit overboard..."

"No i'm not!! Anyways, I was thinking of dressing Chunji up, will you help?"

Cap just gave a weird look to Ricky, "You sound insane you know that?"

"Come on!!!!! You will love how Chunji will look in coustumes I got him!!" he whined.

"No way," he shook his head, "I dont want to take part in your little fantasies.." he stated.

"Hmph... fine then, it will be just me and Seungri hyung..."

He chuckled, "Okay good luck with.."

"Hey hyung... if Niel starts dating her, then wont Chunji be alone alot..." Ricky said.

Cap thought for awhile, "I guess... but," as he thought about this more, Cap wasnt so sure if Niel was into the girl at all. He wasnt competely positive, but the way things were going, he didnt seem like he was into the girl. The whole time Niel was on the date, he seemed really distracted, like something else was on his mine.

"But what hyung," snapping Cap out of his thoughts.

"I dont know... we'll just have to see..."

"I guess... but if Chunji does end up alone alot of the time, he'll have me!! And I will make him say my name, I will!!!!"

Cap chuckled, "Okay good luck with that.."

"Thanks.. I am gonna take a shower... and finish up my homework.." Ricky walked in to his room.

Cap sighed, for some reason, he didnt have a good feeling about this.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Niel was in the bathroom, washing his face in cold water. Too many things were running in his head. He just wanted to be alone, somewhere he could clear his thoughts. He ignored her text, right now, he was concerned about what happened with Chunji. He kissed him, and honestly he liked it. Chunji's lips were soft and plump like how he imagined.

And he wanted to do it again.

He shook his head, Chunji didnt even know what he was doing. That kiss was something probably totally different to what he thought. Its Chunji of course, he doesnt understand much things. He sighed as he grabbed a towel to wipe his face off. He was confused really confused. Did he like the cat boy, was he falling for him.

He chuckled, how could he? He only knew Chunji for a few days, and falling for him already, Niel didnt want to believe it. How could he fall for someone so easily, someone he met for only a few days. This couldnt happen, he didnt beilieve in things like love at first sight. Like that girl, Niel didnt even know her personally, he didnt know her enough for him to start developing feelings for her.

Shouldnt it be like that for Chunji too? But no, for Chunji, it was different. Chunji, the cat boy that appeared to his room. Now that he thought about it, why did Chunji appear? Why to Niel, of all people why him? Was it because he knew about the story that his mom told him when he was little, but he told the story to the others, so why not them?

Was it because Niel knew it first? Or maybe Niel was the only one without a roomate? None of this made sense, none whatsoever.

Chunji sat there looking at the door, he was worried. That look, he wasnt expecting that look. Maybe he did something wrong, something he didnt know. Should he try again, he does want Niel to be happy.

As the other came out of the bathroom he walked into the living room and sat down. Chunji followed. Niel sat down on the couch and Chunji sat on the ground, he was standing on his knees and clutched Niel's knees. "Niel.." the kitty spoke.

Niel looked down at him and gave a small smile scratching his ears, "Chunji.. you are lucky, you dont have to deal with this..."

Chunji cocked his head and climbed on Niel's lap, "Good morning..."

He laughed, "Good morning..."

Chunji smiled happy to the other smiling, but noticed the other smile turned into a frown. "Niel.." Chunji gently touched the other's lips, why did it keep frowning?

"Chunji..." Niel's eyes gaze towards his lips, it was a bit red because of the biting he did. He wanted to do it again too. With out realizing it, he had leaned in, and Chunji noticed it too. Did he want Chunji to do it again? Maybe he wanted to be happy, and with that Chunji leaned in the rest of the way.

Honestly Niel was shocked, but as soon as Chunji lips touched his Niel pulled back. What was he doing, Niel couldnt believe he was taking advantage of this? He needed to think, he needed to figure things out, he needed to leave. And he knew who exactly to got to.

He pulled Chunji off and stood up walking to the door. Chunji was confused, did he do something wrong again? His eyes widened when he realized where the other was going, but before he could do anything Niel already walked out closing it shut.

Chunji got scared and ran to the door, "Niel... Niel!" he sractched the door trying to get it to open. But it wouldnt. Tears started to fill up Chunji's eyes as he slid to the ground. He didnt want Niel to leave, he was scared. "Niel..." he sniffed.

He wanted him to come back, he was scared. Scared of being alone, again.

"Niel...."

---------------------------------------------------------

okayyyy i am done...

i didnt think i was gonna update at all today......

but anyway..... 

you know.. i might seriously break my promise and start updatiing my forth...

*sigh... dont know what to do...

im scared that i wont be able to handel it.....

but anyway.. enjoy!!!!

\(^o^)/