Ch. 44

Black Cat

OMGGGGG UPDATIIINGGG~~~~~~~~~~~

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He sighed, coming out of the bathroom and scanned around the room. "Chunji? Seriously, where are you?" his gaze shifted towards a soft squeak and saw huge pile of cloths. He rose his brows as the bundle of cloths started to move, "Chunji?"

"Cookies!" the sound was muffled and Niel could not help but laugh, as a head with socks on his head popped out. Chunji's ears had a shirt clung onto it.

"Come on Chunji, leave those cloths, and we will have breakfast," he smiled as he bent down ruffling his hair and taking the socks off. 

"Niel.. I want cookies!" his eyes grew wide suddenly feeling excited at the feel on his ears as the other started to scratch them. He purred as he heard Niel chuckle.

"Not now Chunji, you need to eat real breakfast, get up," he started to pull his kitty up, dusting the cloths off of him.

"I want candy," Chunji practically asked, looking at the other, his tail going back and forth.

"That is not a healthy breakfast, in fact it isnt even considered breakfast." Niel told his kitty ifxing his mess hair.

"Chips?"

"No, Chunji."

"Cake?"

"No, why are you naming all the junk food," he quirked his brows, positive that he also feed him some healthy food. "Why not say an apple?"

"No!" Chunji shook his head furiously his ears twitching.

"Banana?"

"No!"

"Pear?"

"No!" 

"Orange?"

"No!"

"Strawberries?"

"No!"

"Cherries?"

"No!"

"Grapes?"

"No!"

"Carrots, peaches, kiwi, guava, tomatoes, anything!! Anything healthy? You dont even know what a guava is," he said exasperately shaking his head.

"No! Cookies!" he said smiling, having fun with this so called calling game.

He sighed tugging Chunji by the wrist, "Come on, the others are already here. Top hyung and Changjo are making breakfast."

"Top hyung and Changjo are making breakfast," Chunji repeated staring around the ceilings.

"That is Changjo hyung for you... I think. Actually I dont know, do you know how old you are?" Niel asked as Chunji bobbed his head from side to side.

"Changjo hyung.." he said.

"Of course you dont," he got oout of their room to see the others messing around in his living room, "yahhh what are you doing! Stop messing around! Why are we all here in my room anyway?" he questioned.

"Chunji kitty!!" Ricky ran hugging him tight, "Good morning!"

"Hey Chunji, morning!" Seungri followed after also hugging him.

"Good morning!" Chunji smiled, "I want cookies."

"Aw he wants cookies," Ricky cooed, "Lets go get him some," Seungri nodded.

"No! He will not eat cookies. He needs to eat his breakfast, and you guys havent answered my question and get off of him," he growled feeling irritated.

"Well we figured it would be better here," Taeyang answered grinning.

"Oohh.. someone is cranky," Daesung teased nudging L.joe.

"Probably hasnt gotten laid in a while," Ljoe laughed along with Daesung.

"Yahh! What did you say you brats!" Niel gritted and turned as he felt a pat on his shoulder.

"Its okay," G.D. said, "I know how you feel." Niel twitched his eyes.

"So, does that mean you havent gotten laid either," Cap chuckled as the others joined him, earning a glare from the dragon.

"Watch what you say!" he growled.

Niel sighed, walking to the kitchen, "I am going to check on them." He looked back at Chunji who seemed to be having fun. He smiled, it has been awhle since the stupid incident, and was actually surprised that all this angel magic thing worked. It was as if they never met, and that girl. It was like, they did not even date. That is most likely what happened, erasing what happened in the past, not just the memories. That black angel was still in his mind. He knew that the angel was watching over them, watching over his Chunji. He was glad that the angel was willing to give a second chance, and hopefully those people would to.

"NIEL!" Chunji shouted gaining his attention.

Niel turned around kind of alarmed, "Yes Chunji?" the kitty only looked at him. He shook his head, "Should have known. You have been screaming my name a lot for no reason." he turned to walk back to the kitchen.

"NIEL!!"

He groaned ruffling his hair, "What?" he turned around again kind of irritated.

"I love you," his kitty sat there saying those words his tail twitching.

He couldnt help but blush, that was sudden, really sudden, he did not expect that. They others were teasing and laughing. Smiling, he chuckled, "I love you too Chunji," he turned around again and could not keep that smile off his face.

"So.. I heard a love confession going on," Changjo smirked teasing his hyung.

"Shut up maknae, says the one who was screaming so loud last nght that I heard you even in my room," Niel shot back smirking.

Changjo blushed eyes widening. "Yea.. I even heard it over the Taeri couple, G.D. was so mad," Top laughed.

"Oh my god you heard us!" Changjo was shocked horrified.

The other just burst out laughing clutching their stomach, getting Changjo even more embarressed. 

"Yahh, stop laughing it isnt funny."

"Oh my god Changjo, I was just kidding! I didnt know that you guys actually did it," Niel breathed out trying to calm himself down.

"And I just went along with it," Top leaned against the counter trying to keep balanced, both trying to wipe their tears away.

Changjo jaw dropped and was comepletely speechless, not having any idea what to say. They all turned their heads as they heard a chuckle and saw L.joe leaning against a wall, "Yep, he was so loud. Changjo just loves my dont you," he winked towards the younger whose face was as red as a tomato. NIel and Top literally had to hold their mouth to contain their laughter.

Changjo grabbed the nearest thing which was a frying pan, and threw it at his lover who quickly dodged. "L ING JOE! HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT!" he shrieked feeling more than humiliated.

Top cleared his throat letting out a snicker every know and then, "Breakfast is ready!" he shouted as he and Niel ignored the fighting couple. Everyone came storming in as Seungri and Ricky was dragging Chunji trying braid his hair.

"No.. no no no! Get away from him. Cap,Taeyang, get your ing lovers away from Chunji!" he yelled stalking towards them

"But we arent finished," Ricky whined but got pulled away from Cap who kissed his head.

"Come on, I actually want you alive," he said dragging him to his seat.

Taeyang also grabbed his lover. "But hyung I-"

He cut him off by placing his lips on the youngers, "Shh.. I want to see you in one piece as well."

Niel unbraided his kitty hair, flattening it out, "Really.. now it all.."

"Niel.." Chunji looked at his tall lover and earned a smile from him.

He kissed his lips smiling, "Hungry?" Chunji nodded his head and looked over to the gtop couple who were whispering to each other and giving kisses to on another. "Hey guys.. dont show so much PDA okay," he laughed which earned himself an eyeroll from G.D.

"Place out the plates," Top handed them over to Niel who just nodded his head. 

"Chunji, help me with the plates," Niel gave some to his kitty who nodded his head. He watched as Chunji started giving out it to everyone. He ruffle his hair and looked over at the Changjoe couple. The maknae seemed to be ignoring L.joe who is trying to get his attention. "You guys will never grow," he laughed and sat down with Chunji next to him.

Top and G.D. brought out the plates as the Caprick and Taeri couple sat own also. "Ooh... this looks nice," Seungri eyes lit up.

"Yea, this looks delicious!" Daesung sat down and Top pulled G.D. to sit as well.

"I just realized something," Ricky said out loud.

"What, that Daesung is the loner here," Cap laughed as they all realized that he is the one without a lover.

"Oh yea thats true, do you feel lonely," Niel asked smiling.

Daesung scoffed taking a bite out of the food, "Whatever, I have a date with someone anyway."

"I feel bad for that person," G.D. mumbled and Top laughed making Daesung glare at him.

"Come on.. it was funny," L.joe said, only to get ignored by his lover.

"What happened with those two," Taeyang asked.

"All I said was that he was mo-" L.joe got his mouth covered by Changjo whose eyes burned with fury.

"Dont you dare say anything," his voice was laced with venom as he glared at his shorty chicken.

"It was nothing bad, it was just funny," Top smirked only to have Changjo glare at him too.

"Shut up!"

L.joe sighed taking the hand away, "I'm sorry, I didnt mean to embarrass you. Forgive me?" L.joe tried giving his puppy eyes to him.

Chango stared down at him not buying it, but his expressin did soften a bit which L.joe smiled and kissed his lips, "Hyung," he gasped covering his lips.

"Love you too yeobo!" he chirped suddenly happy.

"Where is Mr. Kang?" Cap asked.

"Oh.. he has a meeting, he told me he will check on us later." Ricky answered.

Niel looked over to his kitty who was eating, his mouth covered with syrup. He laughed and grabbed a napkin, wiping it off, "Chunji.. didnt I tell you to eat nicely."

"No.."

"I didnt?" he raised an eyebrow eyeing him.

"No," Chunji shook his head.

"Hmmm.." he found it good that Chunji si starting to understand but, he has get rid of the bad influence. "Are you lying to me Chunji?"

Chunji looked at him his mouth full, "..yes.."

"Pfft.." Niel snickered at how easy it was for Chunji to tell the truth. "Why did you lie, it hurt me.."

"I am sorry.. dont be mad at me," Chunji's soft voice rang through Niel's ears which made Niel grin.

"i am not.. dont ever lie, okay?"

"Okay.." he smiled and leaned in to kiss him on the lips.

Niel moved his lips against his kitty, the sweet taste of the syrup. Chunji slightly opened his mouth which Niel shoved his tongue in, roaming his wet muscle around his kitty's mouth, savoring the sweet taste of the breakfast. Pulling back, he watched as his kitty's face was red and panting.

"Hey,.. no PDA!" G.D. said making Niel laugh.

"Shut up!" he glanced back at Chunji who was eating. He scanned over the table and smiled as he saw everyone laughing and smiling, chatting away. This felt normal, finally something normal. It was awhile, and they had been through a lot, but they got through it. And now it was something normal, this was somthing safe.

His black kitty went through alot, but they got though it. At least Chunji is safe and he seems happy. Chunji caught Niel staring at him, "Niel..

He ruffled his hair and leaned in pecking his lips, "Chunji.. you know I love you right?"

Chunji nodded smiling, "I love you too Niel."

"I know.." he scratched his ears, pulling him close for a hug, "You will always be my black kitty!"

"Always?"

He pecked his lips again, "Yes.. always Chunji.. always."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

omgggg this is donee!!

took foever but i am so sad now... *sniff*

but happy ending like how i always like it...

hmmm maybe one day i would make a fic with a sad ending.. lol XDD

buttt i hoped you liked it! i enjoyed writing this!!

such a long fic!! but yepp..

i am doone!!!

you guys shoul read my other fics!! definitel check it out!!

AND THANK YOU TO ALL THOSE WHO HAVE READ COMMENTED SUSCRIBED UPVOTED!! IT MADE ME HAPPY AND I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!

agan check out my other fics...

LOVE YOU~~

HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS~

BAII~~