Ch. 4

Black Cat

okayyy updatiiing and i seriously wasnt going to because i am so lazy and sleepy.. but... ehh

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Please move... this is your last warning.." he said sternly as his glare got intense and G.D. started sweating. The guys inside started to freak out. Seungri grabbed Chunji's wrist and pulled him off the chair. The cat boy was confused, why he was being moved around so much. He just wanted to finish eating. Top pushed those two in a room shutting it closed while he pushed Daesung in the seat so it made it seem like he was eating.

G.D.glanced back and noticed the coast was clear. He made way for the dorm's coordinator, "Okay sir.." 

He walked and everyone tried to look normal, Top was leaning against the wall to act natural, Daesung took the spoon and started eating while Taeyang quickly took out his phone and pretended to check something. He looked at all of them suspiciously, "Where's the other one?"

"Seungri? He's not here yet.." Top replied.

"Is that so.. why arent you all in class?" he asked as he started to walk into the rooms.

"We... uh.. we are on lunch break," G.D. said as he noticed he was going in the room where the other two were at.

"Uh sir... would you like to eat," Taeyang stepped in trying to prevent from the guy going in.

He raised an eyebrow at him, "No.. thank you," he opened the door and everyone's eyes widened.

"Uh sir.. we can explain!! You see we-" G.D. walked towards the guy but stopped when he saw noone inthe room, "huh.."

"Explain what?"

"Uh... explain that what you heard was me screaming at them.. about to.... uh piss them off," Daesung said.

He looked at the other weirdly, "You were screaming because you were wanted to get them mad," he asked.

Daesung felt his cheeks go hot when he realized how incredibly stupid that sounded and glared at Taeyang and Top who were chuckling, "Uh.. yea.. it actually looked like G.D. was about to get by Top.."

"WHAT!!?!!?" G.D. screamed shocked by what the other had said.

"Woah.. woah woah woah.." Top held his hands up in the air.

Meanwhile, in a certain closet Seungri was blushing trying to change the position. When they heard the guy about to come in the room, Seungri panicked and pulled Chunji in the closet with him but didnt think it through as G.D.'s closet was a complete mess and they both ended up tumbling down. Here they were now, Seungri laying on the ground as Chunji was in top of the other, his head on the crook of Seungri' s neck. 

Chunji had tried to get up but when he  brought his knee up it came in contact with the other's member making him flinch. "Yahh.." Seungri held Chunji in place by his waist because if Chunji kept trying to get up Seungri thought would explode. So he tried to change position, huge mistake. As he tried to move up he accidently rubbed against the other making Chunji give out the cutest little noise.

"Ahh.."

Seungri froze, that was the first time he heard this cat boy make any sound. His heart beat raced as he felt something growing down there. Chunji was really confused, why were they like this? He looked up at the other in the eyes blinking. Seungri met eye contact and he gulped, he looked down at the big eyes that seemed so inocent. This kid could really get , both by girls and boys.

He took a deep breath and looked away. He really has to think of something before anything happens. The door slams open to find G.D., maybe he doesnt have to think of anything. "What the hell is going on," he raised an eyebrow. 

Seungri turned red as their position didnt look to promising, "What the hell is wrong with your closet, its like a jungle!!" he yells.

G.D. eyes travel down to Seungri's grip on the other and looked back up at Chunji who was staring at G.D. back. He clearly didnt understand this situation. Then he noticed something that he shouldnt have, "Why are you hard maknae.."

He gasped, "Shut up!! He kept moving and it mde contact with my thingy!!"

He muffled a laughter, "Thingy... you are such a kid," he started to crack up.

"Yahhhh hyung!!!" Seungri yelled his face flushed, "stop laughing!!"

G.D. took at breather, "Okay.." Chunji looked at them back and forth, observing their reactions. G.D. picked Chunji up, "Okay... someone might be looking for him... we need to know who he belongs too..."

"Wahhh... no way, I'll miss him," Seungri said as he got up, his hard member going away.

He dragged him back to the living room, "Yea but whoever he belongs to, that person probably has more experience in.. half animal and half people more than us..."

"But-"

"What should we do now," Taeyang asked cutting in Seungri's sentence, "how do we find the owner, we cant really say 'who's missing a half animal half human kid'."

G.D. sighed, "Top, where did you find him."

"Around... the... the hall where there is not so much windows..you were with me.. remember.."

"Oh yea.." G.D. thought for a while placing his thumb and index finger on his chin. Chunji watched him and did the same thing. "We should.. what?" the others started laughing.

"Nothing," Daesung answered.

"Okay? As I was saying, we should go back there, and see if he can find his way back..." he suggested.

"Thats a good idea.. but lets him a hat first," Top said.

"Yea sure.. Taeyang, get him a beanie from my closet, and as for the tail," he noticed that the tail was already hidden in the pants, it must be uncomfortable for the boy, "nevermind.. but go get it," he looked at the other.

Taeyang groaned as he got up and walked to the dreadful door, "I am gonna get killed."

----------------------------------------------------------------

It was about six and Niel went outside to the campus and saw everyone there, "No luck," he asked. They all shook their heads. He was just about to rip his hair out.

"He should be here somewhere, dont worry we'll find him," L.joe said.

"What if we dont," Ricky paced around, "what if someone found him and decided to keep him or what if the teachers found him and got scientists to experiment on him, what if the experiment went wrong and something happened to Chunji, what if they him!?!?!?! Oh god... I could see it now, him being chained and everything, them dressing him up as a girl then using the toys to see what his reactions would be like, getting pleasure from it, they would probably dress him in some kind of cosplay such as a ty maid kitty outfit.. and he's already a cat!!! They would probably stick it in him with two, having some sort of , and using all kinds of position for fore play and-"

"RICKY!!!!" Changjo yelled. He stopped and looked at him noticing how everyone was looking at him weird. "Its a more likely chance that you would be doing those things instead of them.."

Niel got even more worried, what if something like that did happen, but in a more, normal realistic kind of way. "Oh god.. we have to find him!!!"

"Lets see if he is back in your room, who knows, he could have wandered back," Cap said. Niel gave a nod as he had his head down. How could been so stupid, why didnt he skip classes today?

-----------------------------------------------------------------

"Okay.. Chunji come here.." Taeyang said and as soon as Chunji heard his name he turned his head his ears twitching up. He motioned his hand for the cat boy to come, "Come here.."

Chunji tilts his head and walked over to him. "Here.." he handed the cat boy the hat. He looked at it, stared at it, wondering what this soft thing is. Taeyang saw that he was about to bite it, "No... noooooo... do not eat this," he took the hat and placed it on the other's head. He looked at Chunji, the beanie really suited him. He smiled, "It looks really cute, much better than on G.D."

"Heyy.." he glared at the other.

"He does look cute!! Much better that the evil hyung," Seungri said as G.D. glared at him also, "sorry hyung, thats the advantage of being a cat.."

"What ever... come one," he dragged Chunji out the door and walked to where he saw him and Top, the others followed as well. Chunji looked up, he wondered what the thing on his head was, it was bugging him, made his ears hot.

As they got to the hall, they stopped. G.D. let go of the cat boy's hand, "Lets see if he remembers where.."

Chunji looked aournd, he indeed remembered this place. He turned around a couple of times, then turned to a certain direction. He walked around a while, trying to remember, but he was getting stuck.

"Do you think he remembers," Seungri whispered and Daesung shrugged.

"He'll find his way," Top said.

Chunji looked through one hall and that was it. He found it, he walked down the hall. Looking at every door, seeing if that was the one. He kept walking until, he came across it. He stopped in front of the door, wondering how to get it open.

"So this is where he stays," G.D. says, though this door does look awfully familiar, well the room number to be more specific.

Top looked at the number realizing something "Wait.. isnt his-" 

"CHUNJI!!!"

Everyone turned their heads to the direction of the voice and Niel was standing just down the hall with the others. Chunji's eyes widened  and he immediately ran to him, hugging him by the neck. This shocked Niel so did everyone else.

"Chunji.." Niel started but heard sniffling, "wha... are you crying?" he pulled away to see a crying cat boy, "oh god... no dont cry Chunji I'm sorry, really sorry, I wont leave you again I promise.." he wiped the tears off of Chunji and hugged him close. Honestly, Chunji was happy to Niel again, he thought he won't ever see him again, even though they just met today. Niel noticed the others, "Ah.. hyungs!!!"

"Why did you take Chunji," Ricky questioned, he didnt like seeing Chunji crying even though he thought it was cute.

"What, we didnt take him," Seungri was offended.

"He didnt mean that," Changjo said.

"No worries, you guys must have been worried about him," G.D. said.

"How was he with you guys," L.joe asked.

"Oh.. I bumped into him.. and G.D. found us.. we didnt know where he came so we brought him to our room," Top answered.

"Thanks for bringing him back," Cap said.

Daesung nodded, "No problem.."

Niel noticed something, "Where did he get the clothes."

"Oh.. it was mines," G.D. answered and everyone looked at him, "no.. it was from me but the clothes werent mines.. I'm not that tiny.."

"One question," Taeyang said, "um... why is he half cat?" Everyone's eyes widened excluding the five that bought him here.

 

They were in Niel's room and explained everything. "So.. he just appeared in your bed, just like that," Top questioned.

Niel nodded, "Yea.. um.." he cleared his throat, "sorry.. that you had to change him.." his voice got soft.

G.D. smiled, "Oh its okay.. I made Top do most of it," he patted the guys shoulder.

Top rolled his eyes, "Shut up.."

Niel looked at him, "Uh.. sorry.. really."

Top shook his head, "Dont worry about it.. its fine."

They all looked at Chunji who was with Ricky and Seungri, they were playing some game. Niel smiled to see that Chunji is alright. "Well... we better get going.. come on Seungri.." G.D. said as he got.

"Awww... thats not fair.. hyung!!" Seungri whined.

"We should get going to," Cap said.

"What.... no way," Ricky whined.

Niel laughed, "You guys can come see him tomorrow.. we dont have class.. we can all go somewhere and have fun."

"Really... yea lets do that," Ricky got excited.

"Yea!!!" Seungri agreed.

"I'll talk to my uncle now.." Changjo said.

"Thats would be great," Niel got up and walked to the door. He opened it and they started to walk out.

"Bye Chunji kitty!!! I'll be back tomorrow," Ricky said.

"Yea... and I'll bring a snack," Seungri added.

Niel said his byes and shut the door. He turned to Chunji who was sitting down looking up at Niel. He walked towards him and bent, "I'm glad you are okay.. you know, you had me worried. I went looking all over for you, even in the girls part of the dorm." he smiled, "just glad you're okay."

Chunji looked at him and smiled back giving Niel a surpise. This was his first time seeing Chunji smile. "Chunji... can you say my name, Niel.." Chunji just looked atthe other in confusion. Niel sighed, "Nothing.. come on, lets go to bed... but first some pajamas.." and he dragged Chunji in the room knowing he would have to face looking at the other . Niel sighed, he knew he would have to take a cold shower after this.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

okayyyy i am done...

u no i am wondering if i should add big bang couples....

what do you guys think.....

but please enjoy...

comment and suscribe too....

^^